URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1323
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If you were t he subject of Keith's actions in the moon competition, you would:"

Posted by Estee on 07-11-11 at 08:50 AM
A. Kill him.
B. Kill him.
C. Kill him.
D. Kill him slowly.

I went with E. All of the above.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"MY EYES"
Posted by suzzee on 07-11-11 at 12:23 PM
bow chaka wow wow

OH NO!

"RE: If you were t he subject of Keith's actions in the moon competition, you would:"
Posted by vince3 on 07-11-11 at 02:00 PM
If I was Adam, I think I would've 'accidentally' thrown him into the milk pool and then give him a body slam of my own.... He would've been squished for good then, hopefully...

"RE: If you were t he subject of Keith's actions in the moon competition, you would:"
Posted by Estee on 07-11-11 at 03:17 PM
'Squished' was very much on my mind last night.

I'm hoping his 'for good' comes Thursday night. He's getting to the point where the only excuse left for keeping him is Ideal Final 2 Partner. And who can stand to carry him that long? He'll be on your back the whole time. Or worse.

The mystery of Week #1: how can he believe he's still going to have a job after this? Not just the youth minister position: are you going to keep an HR manager who's a walking harassment lawsuit waiting for a million dollars to settle with? And it's your million?

Either no self-awareness or no caring. Pick one.

Posted by vince3 on 07-11-11 at 05:07 PM
It may be both: He's not aware and he doesn't even care...

Posted by Belle Book on 07-11-11 at 07:37 PM
I agree with you, Estee -- I'd go with E as well. However, if I had to choose, I'd go with D.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-12-11 at 03:07 AM
Ask for a nice dinner first?

Posted by Estee on 07-12-11 at 10:31 AM
Oh, you mean the nice dinner he'd made you pay for?