URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1321
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Alliances"

Posted by zazzy on 07-10-10 at 07:31 PM
This thread is to track alliances that BB lets us see on the live feeds or the show.

So far:

Matt/Hayden/Lane/Enzo ... and Brit?

Others? I'm trying to catch up.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"And they're already out of brain cells."
Posted by Estee on 07-10-10 at 07:36 PM
I wish I was reading these reports the wrong way, but I'm not: Enzo is actually calling his alliance the Meow-Meows.

"RE: And they're already out of brain cells."
Posted by zazzy on 07-10-10 at 07:43 PM
ROFL!

Posted by zazzy on 07-11-10 at 10:03 AM
This am I am reading that they are calling themselves the Brigade.

And here's an account of the meow meow story:

" Loc: Texas
It was kinda weird he retold it last night. Basically from what I recall he was on a date with this girl...
07/10/10 11:51 AM

...they were in a car and his friends were in the backseat.

blah blah blah and randomly the girl ended up saying something like "whatever meow meow meow" and they were all WTF meow meow meow? WTF is that and they cracked up and now all his friends just say meow meow randomly and post it on his facebook and crap"

Posted by Estee on 07-11-10 at 10:20 AM
I heard about the name change, but Meow-Meows was the first one used and some people (including Hamsterwatch) are sticking to it. (There shall be no pity while stunt casting lives.)

Posted by LFJ on 07-11-10 at 11:34 AM

This is a little anecdotal, but has a point.

There is/was a tranquilizer that had the unexpected side effect of yawning, which was followed by a spontaeous orgasm - Clomipramine. It is not used now, that I know of.

Anyway - I had a patient who had trouble sleeping who said that her "Kitty Kat" kept her awake all night, because "it kept jumping around."

Maybe Meow Meow is a reference to the "Kitty Kat"?

Personally, I find the association of the yawn and the orgasm are soooooo ironic.

Posted by zazzy on 07-11-10 at 04:30 PM
Now why would that be taken off of the market?

Posted by Estee on 07-11-10 at 06:23 PM
Because having orgasms gives women implied permission to contract cervical cancer.

Or something like that.