URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 132
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"

Posted by jurymember on 08-13-00 at 08:19 PM
Ok, we've heard about the guy that dreams of Colleen, the Fargo-fans who drool over Soozin, the oddities that want to see Stacey in Playboy, the Jenna groupies, etc. But what do we girls have? Sure, we have Greg...but he's gone and he's hiding. Plus, he appealed to our cerebral selves.

So....let's hear it for Jeff. He's cute (love the dimples), smart, diligent (come on! he could have stayed at a luxury hotel but opted to rough it with the crew), hard working (let's face it, his job was a 24-7 affair), creative (wrote or is producing an independent film), and all around loveable. He's got a smart wife (psychologist), which also speaks volumes about the guy.

He's what we women call a TP (total package).

I for one think CBS/MB picked a perfect host and I hope they pay him well for Survivor II. He deserves it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jeff Probst: Eye Candy for the Girls"
Posted by pinkstar on 08-14-00 at 07:29 PM
Hiding or not, Greg still has my vote for the best eye candy.

His absence from the media circus only adds to his mysterious appeal. As much as I'd love to see more of him, I really respect his decision to resume life without Survivor.

However, I must admit that I've always been a sucker for yummy blonde guys with nice chests!

Posted by nsynclover on 08-14-00 at 08:52 PM
OH come on. You actially think Jeff "Anal" Probst is EYE CANDY FOR THE GIRLS? Well I gotta admit he is cute. But he ain't Eyecandy. I can't believe someone will say he's eyecandy for the girls. Just gimme a break!

Posted by jurymember on 08-14-00 at 09:08 PM
LOL

Just engaging in a little tit for tat.

Posted by wisegirl on 08-15-00 at 01:00 AM
I happen to think that Jeff is a babe! Greg??? i think not, he kind of scares me...... I used to watch Jeff during Rock N' Roll Jeopardy, but now he is just so hot out there on the beach.
And no, I am not kidding.

Posted by jurymember on 08-15-00 at 01:02 AM
That's why you are a "wise" girl. You have good taste!