URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1317
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Asked to audition"

Posted by spiez1 on 05-21-11 at 10:43 PM
When asked by a BB producer to audition I told them I was not prepared to bring myself down to loser level. Her reply was which loser where you talking about ? My reply was all of the past housewhores.I guess I will not be on the show

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Asked to audition"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-22-11 at 02:41 AM
All is not lost... Hopefully that's just what they are looking for.
Sadly for you you somehow appeared on her casting radar. Glad you had a chance to set her straight.

While personally I have a kind of fondness for losers and whores... even when it comes to this show.
The thing is that this show is ... whatever it is because of the sketchy casting techniques and choices of the BB producers. Have no doubts they will continue to only cast the dreck of society. Sorry you had to get all mixed up with it.

Posted by spiez1 on 05-22-11 at 04:33 PM
Yes, this is truly amazing. I cannot think of any other show that has produced as many low life pieces of trash. Most of them end up in jail after it is all over. I would not even consider trying out for this show. This certain casting producer was offended by my words. Especially when I had mentioned that if Obama where to stay in office we were all doomed !

Posted by Belle Book on 05-22-11 at 07:10 PM
Personally, I don't think we're doomed if Obama were to stay in office, but you have a right to your own opinion.

Anyway, if a casting director approached me I'd probably say that I was too bright and too set in my ways to get on the show (the last part due to my having Asperger's Syndrome). Besides, I'm not interested enough to really audition. I'd prefer shows like The Amazing Race or The Mole.

Posted by Estee on 05-22-11 at 06:21 PM
Would you please tell us a little more about the approach? I'm curious as to where and how they're targeting people.

Posted by spiez1 on 05-22-11 at 11:04 PM
I was approached in Las Vegas at the craps table. I guess they were there playing and messing around on vacation etc;. After I had made a few comments on winning and buying Las Vegas a facelift, it caught this persons attention. That is when I was approached. Have not heard a word since and really dont' care. I have watched Big Brother and have always thought "this show is stupid but fun at times" $500,000 not enough to share a bathroom with a bunch of housewhores. Survivor $1,000,000 now where talking !

Posted by Estee on 05-23-11 at 05:37 AM
Thanks. I suppose it's an improvement over Arizona bars...

They were there actively recruiting: remember, Rachel's from Vegas (along with more season-distant contestants), and they probably felt they got enough attention with her to dip their toe into the same pool. But your having been approached indicates a possible different casting direction. Grodner may want a gambler.

Posted by kingfish on 06-08-11 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-11 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

People playing craps in Vegas are probably in the crosshairs of BB producer's radar. That is, after they are finished trolling thru the Roulette table betters.