URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1314
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cassie in the confessional about Kelly."

Posted by Angelflutter on 03-30-06 at 12:31 PM
I loved Cassies remark in the confessional about Kelly when she stated " I hope she gets pissed." Kelly still doesn't get it even though Rhonda told her that she would probably do the tasks first and then the thinking ( emotional work ) and she was right - Kelly saved the connection with the housemates for last. Cassie, bless you for stayin on Kellys ##### - but she still didn't get it. Classic Kelly - nuff said!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cassie in the confessional about Kelly."
Posted by shawnar on 03-30-06 at 04:09 PM
I thought her comments were funny. It seemed to me that she has some sort of grudge against Kellie. I was wondering if I missed something. When Casie was saying that she wants Kellie to blow up. I was thinking "OOH no Cassie you don't She will eat you alive!!!"

Posted by lovemydogdude on 03-30-06 at 04:21 PM
Yeah I don't think Cassie's thoughts about Kelly needing to get p!ssed were accurate. I think she just assumed this was what she was supposed to do (had it been HER maybe that would have been the case..but Kelly NO IMO)

Kelly sure missed the whole point of the exercise that's for sure! She initially prioritized the emotional to do's then went on to do the physical tasks..hmmmm go figure. The fact that she TOLD Kim that she had to do something to satify her says it all. I think it was funny watching her clean everything with her toothbrush LOL.

Posted by CookieLvr on 03-30-06 at 07:15 PM
Cassie's a seasoned Houseguest. She new exactly what the purpose of the "To Do" meant for Kelly. I also think that she feels a little sorry for Kim getting steam-rolled over by Kelly. It's funny how Cassie was taunting Kelly.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 03-31-06 at 02:50 AM
Taunting Kelly..ok I can accept that and would love to pat her on the back if that were the case. To me it seemed like Cassie seriously thought Kelly's purpose of the exercise was to get mad and I truly doubt that..Kelly's problem is not expressing anger.

I believe the purpose was for her to deal with the emotional issues first and not worry about the other tasks at all if she ran out of time. Her approach with her one emotional accomplishment..Kim..wasn't even emotional..IT turned into a physical task too..she wanted it to..that's why she approached Kim on a totally unemotional level.