URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1314
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So much for the 'merciful deity' concept."

Posted by Estee on 09-16-10 at 08:27 AM
This megacrap has been renewed for another summer -- which means it's time to start speculating on how next season's cast will be worse.

Not 'could be'. 'Will be.' It's a divine punishment thing. You probably understand.

So, Monet -- what's your excuse outside the cage? The pressure of the atmosphere?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So much for the 'merciful deity' concept."
Posted by vince3 on 09-16-10 at 09:35 AM
They will continue to recruit from the dregs of the auditions and those that they recruit from bars et al.

As long as Erika is in casting, Grodner is producing, and Chenbot is hosting, it will always be torturous... and we'll have to somehow deal with it in recording the 'highlights' for posterity in the ECSTs and Live Feed threads... as we continue to get poisoned by the fumes...

Posted by michel on 09-16-10 at 06:29 PM
Something smells bad we still want to test how bad. You are told it stinks, you still put your nose close to it!

Posted by Round Robin on 09-17-10 at 04:17 AM
Sure, it's an unbelievably stupid show. But the concept is a good one, and there's little wrong with BB that would not be vastly improved by the departure of Grodner. However they would accomplish that is immaterial to me.

Posted by Round Robin on 01-26-11 at 03:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-11 AT 03:09 AM (EST)

Well, now that Baller, a.k.a. Adumb, got 4 years in the slammer for drug dealing, I wonder if it'll finally wake Scrubika and Grodner up and pull them back from the cliff they seem to be sleepwalking towards with their casting practices? Surely they can't be CONSCIOUSLY choosing all those wackjobs? Can they?

Posted by Belle Book on 01-26-11 at 11:07 AM
I hope it'll wake them up as well, but I seem to remember that Justin was in Season 2, and he was a nutjob. Was Grodner in casting in that season? If so, I don't think it'll wake her up! However, I don't think Erika was in casting, so she might wake up.