URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1314
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 2010 Spoiler"

Posted by Rebel Crown on 06-29-10 at 00:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-10 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

Just when you thought it was safe to watch TV again (with RussHell finally off of it), another season of Big Brother is just around the corner. I don't mean to say that he will be in the hamster house, but some commercials have popped up on YouTube that says a "saboteur" will be in the house AND that he/she will NOT be eligible to win. Rumors have been swirling around the internets that RussHell will be in the hamster house this year. Put the rumors together, it does not bode well - for the viewers! Hmmmm...I was actually looking forward to this season, too.

Would RussHell want to participate in something in which he wouldn't have a chance to win? I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him. Sabotage is his specialty.

Here's the link I found with the news (the links are at the end of the thread)-

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/7723316.html?1277778395

Julie says "This summer a Saboteur will wreak havoc on the house!"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 2010 Spoiler"
Posted by Estee on 06-29-10 at 08:13 AM
As long as he got paid more than the winner, had more air time than everyone else combined, got to take over hosting duties, had his rear kissed on national television during the finale (literally), and had CBS help him establish his legal status as a new religion, I don't think he'd have any problem with it.

"The biggest problem."
Posted by Estee on 06-29-10 at 08:37 AM
In a show with eliminations based in contestant vote, how does the show guarantee their saboteur stays in for the longest possible duration? They'd have to rig a lot of competitions, throw special Vetoes into the mix which only their chosen one could find -- well, that sounds like a job for RussHell... If we've heard cries of the fix being in before, imagine how many we'll get now that it's accurate.

Beyond that -- looks like fourteen hamsters and a beach theme for the cage. And the 'we cast fans' bit means as much as it did for Micronesia: 'They once saw the show's name on a listing grid, and we taught them to recognize a picture of the host one time in three.' In other words, absolutely nothing. Real fans of the show don't get on it. Real fans of the show wouldn't want to be on it.

"RE: The biggest problem."
Posted by vince3 on 06-29-10 at 08:39 AM
outside of the possibility of being the hamster to make the Chenbot self-destruct...

Posted by vince3 on 06-29-10 at 08:38 AM
The only difference between this season and the previous ones is the saboteur won't have a legit chance to win the show...

There has always been this kind of element on the show before, just now one person has to trade in hir chance at the half million beforehand to do it full-time......

and if RussHell steps one foot into the cage, yinz are on your own this summer. I don't want to see him for a long time, preferably never again... I already have decided that the feeds are too much headache for me this year, so I'm not getting them, and I might have only a hair-trigger's sensitivity to the whole show itself right now...

Posted by Loree on 06-29-10 at 09:42 AM
For a sabotuer to really work the person would have to not be suspected. If Russhell showed up in the house he would be suspect from Day One. Just like he would never make it far in another Survivor. I doubt he would last in the BB house either. His plans worked because nobody knew him. But now he has outed himself as very untrustworthy. And the social game was always his weak spot. Hopefully BB wants their "twist" to last at least a few weeks.

Posted by Estee on 06-29-10 at 10:11 AM
Hopefully BB wants their "twist" to last at least a few weeks.

Which immediately falls under 'There's a first time for everything'. (Result, not desire.)

Posted by michel on 06-29-10 at 11:38 AM
But surely you could cast 13 hamsters that have never heard of Russell. Watching Survivor isn't part of BB training and only 20 million people out of 300 million ever even saw Russell. Add those that maybe saw him during commercials or in TVGuide or on ET and you still fall well short of 25% of the population.

What made me laugh was Julie's line: "This season someone isn't playing to win." Only one!!!!

"Apparently..."
Posted by Snidget on 06-29-10 at 01:53 PM
we get to make suggestions.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/twist/

If it is RussHell...how many different gruesome suicide ideas can we come up with because...oh wait, these are the hamsters CBS casts...I'm not sure they have the emotional depth to be traumatized.

Summertribe and the living is ease-zee

Posted by zazzy on 06-29-10 at 05:02 PM

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/big_brother_will_feature_sabateur_6hvRkf7SOXperkUmaxui2N

Link to BB commercial

"New pic"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-04-10 at 07:59 PM
Over at Jokers, I found a new picture of the houseguests. Looks more like a cleaned up version of "Jersey Shore" instead of "regular" people. Again. Why do I even bother with this stupid show anyway...

http://twitpic.com/22hfev