URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1312
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The S Factor"

Posted by eire_heart74 on 03-30-06 at 12:10 PM
Hey all! What did you think about Christie and Lisa at the S Factor?? I thought it was very cool. Christie was a little star struck I think. I know that Shelia Kelly from a few tv things but Christie seemed really impressed meeting her.

I think it was really great that Lisa did it too. A few steps out of her comfort zone. Wait till her hubby sees that!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The S Factor"
Posted by shawnar on 03-30-06 at 04:03 PM
Yes, I thought it was cool too. I was glad to see Lisa be willing to step out of her comfort zone with out complaining. I beleive everyone can be sexy in every shape and size.You just have to feel that way on the inside.

Posted by CBailey on 03-30-06 at 04:21 PM
I thought it was cool that the second Lisa found out what excatly they were going to do she didn't step out and say hey this is your assignment I don't have to do it. I was really glad that Christy choose Lisa it was perfect for her.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 03-30-06 at 04:23 PM
Boy Christie did sure seem to get into that exercise hehe. I think it was good for both of them..was kinda hoping they'd be learning to pole dance though LOL..can you imagine Lisa2 doing that!?..she can't even do the booty shake.

Posted by phlinky on 03-30-06 at 05:19 PM
That Sheila is an actress that just appeared on the "Sopranos-the first episode of the season. She was the one that Gandolfini was "making out" with in the parking lot.

Also, she was on "LA Law" many years ago. She is also married to another actor.

Posted by CookieLvr on 03-30-06 at 07:11 PM
She is married to the bold actor on "The West Wing". I don't know the characters name....

Posted by C_Mar on 03-30-06 at 10:17 PM
She also played "Charlie", the 5th sister on "Sisters".

Posted by sm2 on 03-30-06 at 10:36 PM
She is married to actor Richard Schiff, who plays Toby Ziegler on The West Wing.

Posted by calimom on 03-31-06 at 01:05 AM
yes all that is true but she started the s factor before all that.