URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 1311
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Early Show"

Posted by Steen on 07-25-03 at 11:36 AM
Did anyone watch Millie and Chuck on the early show? Because I couldn't tell if they are still together or broken up by the way they answered the few questions they were asked. What do you think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Early Show"
Posted by karalott on 07-25-03 at 12:32 PM
By the way their body language was, it looked like they were still together. The way they answered the questions seemed that way, too. But being together 12 years might make you act that way regardless of whether your still dating or not.

Posted by Steen on 07-25-03 at 12:47 PM
yeah i was thinking that too. I hope there still together I like happy endings

Posted by managerr on 07-25-03 at 02:11 PM
From the pictures of the premiere party, it looked as of they were still together.

However, one thing concerns me: No Wedding Ring on Millie's finger.

It's not going to be a happy ending if Chuck strings Millie along for another 8 years, before they realize that they are still incompatible.

Posted by gluedtothetv on 07-25-03 at 02:44 PM
I read the recap on the CBS Early Show website, and it said that they are still together, but no engagement plans yet. It also said that Millie was watching the show with friends at a party when the Millie Mole stuff came up, and that people instantly said "we're sorry" to her (that J & K called her that on the show) and that it was hard to watch. It's worth reading, if you want to (sorry, I don't have the URL).

Posted by Canada Girl on 07-25-03 at 03:43 PM
Thanks for the recap recap glued! Welcome and stick around, ok?

Posted by lroy on 07-25-03 at 04:06 PM
Here's the link...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/25/earlyshow/series/main565073.shtml

Posted by memacmur on 07-25-03 at 06:13 PM
Thanks for the link! Wow, Millie looked hot after getting some sleep.

I'm sorry, but I really think if you've gone 12 years and are still unsure if you're 'ready for a commitment' you're not and probalby never will be with that particular person...

so I have to disagree with everyone who wants them to stay together - not because I dislike them, but because I think they would both be better off with different people.

So there.

I'll put on my asbestos suit now...

MEmacmur

Posted by karalott on 07-25-03 at 06:37 PM
If you go over to the official website, it has a section on each team called after the race. One of the questions is how has your relationship changed. So that will probably tell whether their together or not.

I think Millie really wants to be with Chuck, but he looked uncomfortable when he was being interviewed this morning and that was brought up. Well, she's been with him for 12 years, so there's something there that she likes.

Posted by Serendipity on 07-25-03 at 07:02 PM
Since the Race was filmed over 6 months ago, it's probably closer to 13 years that she's been putting up with this.

Posted by Survivorerist on 07-28-03 at 00:24 AM
>>>Since the Race was filmed over 6 months ago, it's probably closer to 13 years that she's been putting up with this.<<<

lol I think they're just so cute together

(Another IceCat original )

Posted by MsShel330 on 07-25-03 at 09:44 PM
That interview said that they are very much together but Chuck still sounds like he doesn't want to commit. Obviously, it's not up to me, but I think they should move on.

Posted by hans on 07-27-03 at 08:12 PM
LEAVE HIM MILLIE!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?