URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1311
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Extreme Makeover needs an EXTREME Makeover"

Posted by rsudan on 06-09-05 at 09:06 PM
Who here was addicted to Extreme Makeover when it first came out a few years ago? I know I was...even aside from the gory, disgusting, superficial, and really just pathetic nature of the show, I found myself being unable to stop myself from watching!! I was hooked after seeing for the first time, that you can turn a seemingly normal looking person into a bombshell all in a 1/2 hour span!!

One thing though, is that all the participants seemed to whine about their appearance, and use it as an excuse for their feelings of inadequateness, and their lack of a social life.

If Extreme Makeover were to come back, but this time operate on people who really needed it, not only would it add new found drama to the show, but it would be for a good cause...not for some ugly, whiny, pathetic, "fat" person who can't seem to get their act together with what was given to them. Seriously...who really cares if your nose is too big? What about those people who have been disfigured from accidents??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion