URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 131
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The little things..."

Posted by Dpao on 09-06-03 at 02:36 PM
Since I tape the shows, I seem to catch some of the little things that not too many people may catch, (The Hank and Lisa moments that is...)

Little Thing Number One
The look on Lisa's face when she is waiting with her family to go into the house to meet Hank. She gives her mom an almost nervous smile, and then you see Hank open the door and this HUGE smile come across her face when she sees him. Kimberly's right on the mark with that.

Little Thing Number Two
When Hank is talking about his organic farm and Lisa's mom says "You'll be doing something you enjoy." Hank agrees and says, "Life too short." Well right as he says life's too... Lisa's mom starts to say "Life's too" , the same thing Hank says, She then says "Exactly when he finishes it, and looks almost stunned (in a good way) that she was going to say the same thing he said.

Little Thing Number Three
It may not be a little thing cause I know everyone heard it, but when Lisa and Hank are sitting together and talking (isn't interesting that these two seem to be the only one's who have a normal and real conversation, they talk about life, not about how they can make money off of this experience) and she says, "I could sit with you, not say anything, and it would still be the most exciting part of my day." I wish Lisa would cool it down with the other guys if she does feel the strongest for Hank, however I do realize it is a show. But i give her credit for always giving Hank a little something like this to let him know that what she feels for him is special. I also give Hank credit for giving her that trust, and saying, "I dont' blame you."

Little Thing Number Four
The Big smile on Lisa's face when Hank says, "I'm in, no worries, I'm not going anywhere."

Little Thing Number Five
This is something that I think is very telling. When Lisa begins her address to Hank and says "There's so much I could say." I took this to mean that there is so much she wants to express to him, but she can't tell him yet, because it is a TV show and she needs to keep the suspense.

Little Thing Number Six
Right after Lisa finishes talking to Hank and the camera's start to pan towards the guys, you see Laura and Kim both put their arms around Lisa. I think it was to be like "we know, we know how you feel about him."

That's all I can think of... If anyone else has any more let us know...

Dana

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The little things..."
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-06-03 at 03:06 PM
Ahhh...thanks for posting these ~ they made me smile

I noticed most of these myself, but missed a couple you mentioned, so I now have reason to watch again

This is the second week in a row that Hank told Lisa "no worries" during his short response at the end. The two of them lately seem to be spending a lot of their alone time discussing trust issues and her dates with the other guys....this week, I'm willing to bet the solemn discussion was about the upcoming overnight dates. Hank seems to be saying the right things though, and taking the high road (He told her he doesn't blame her...that's good ~ he understands the bad situation she's in, and doesn't resent her for it, and makes sure that she knows that).

I'll see if I can come up with any others...but I love the ones you came up with so far!

Posted by wendyv on 09-06-03 at 03:49 PM
Dana thanks for posting these "little things" you noticed. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading. They have definately fallen for each other. And as you all know, the little things add up to be the big things in a long term relationship.

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-06-03 at 08:56 PM
Count me in as another one sitting here with a goofy smile on my face. Thanks for posting your observations Dana. Another reason for me to learn how to use my VCR. I adore seeing Hank and Lisa's faces light up when they see each other. It looks so genuine.

"Question about Ep 8 moment...."
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-06-03 at 10:05 PM
Dpao, since you're really good at catching these things....there was a moment from last week I was wondering if you could help with. When Hank and Lisa first went up to the roof, before the captioning started, Lisa whispered something to Hank. I have listened to it over and over, turned up the volume as loud as I could, and I still can't decipher what she said. Did you catch it? One word I think I caught was sisters, and one was either marry (or possibly Mary, his aunt).

"RE: Question about Ep 8 moment...."
Posted by Dpao on 09-07-03 at 01:09 AM
She says, "You're sisters are hilarious."

"RE: Question about Ep 8 moment...."
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-07-03 at 06:09 AM
Thanks for finally resolving that for me. LOL, why would she whisper that? Maybe because it gave her reason to lean in closer...she is a smart girl, no?

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-07-03 at 06:39 PM
Little thing number 7.....