URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 131
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hot Topic-Transcript #2 from MonkeyBoy Island"

Posted by LadyT on 07-24-01 at 11:50 PM
Meredith: Well, there has been a slight delay in getting the next transcript off the island.

Joy: Yes that Pepe guy wanted to keep it from us. Can you believe that?

Lisa: I just have to say that ItzLisa is the best person on that island. She is too sweet.

Meredith: No one can be that sweet.

Star: Hmmm mmm that Superman makes Derek Jeter look like Spiderman! Oh wait, I need to come up with some new Derek Jeter jokes, don't I?

Lisa: Well, here is an excerpt with VampKira, Dalton and my personal Favorite, ItzLisa.

VampKira: I hear that the tart will be over here soon.
Dalton: GT?
VampKira: No, not that tart. Mon Cherie. And there is no way she is going to get her claws on my glue sniffing superhero.
ItzLisa: Mon Cherie isn't like that Vamp, she just plays that way on Blowsvivor.
Dalton: Itz, how about going and pushing that skier dude off my hammock.
ItzLisa: Why me?
Dalton: Cause I SAID SO!

Dalton: Vamp, what do you think of that Rhino guy?
VampKira: I haven't sunk my teeth in him yet.
Dalton: Well you already have Superman.
VampKira: *sigh* I do, don't I? *sigh*
Dalton: I may just make a play for that JV. ALways had a thing for guys who play with explosives.

Joy: Another romance? Oh I can't wait.

Star: Heres another excerpt

Pepe: Hey zee Skierdude, vat are you doing?
Skierdude: Bump!
Pepe: You are zee, how do you call it, zee bumping?
Skierdude: Dude, look at my mirror. I can see down the girls shirts.
Pepe:Well, Iz Never! How could zoo do that to these beeyouteeful wimmen?
Skierdude: Its Kewl!

Lisa: That boy is what 10?

Star: Boy is a freak.

Superman: Hey JV, do you know where my glue is?
Desert Rhino: I think VampKira had it.
Superman: I can't go near her again tonight.
Desert Rhino: Why?
Superman: She tires me out. A superhero needs his rest.
Desert Rhino: Yea, bu8t its Vamp. You are like the luckiest guy on the planet.
Superman: I know.
Desert Rhino: Do you think that my superior cooking skills will impress Dalton?
Superman: You and Dalton? Now this could get interesting.....

Tune in later for more..../
Take a moment to enjoy the view

----------------------------
What you talkin about Willis?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hot Topic-Transcript #2 from MonkeyBoy Island"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-25-01 at 00:29 AM
Well, I see that some people can fool some of the media some of the time--

>>Lisa: I just have to say that ItzLisa is the best person on that island. She is too sweet.

but they can't fool all of the media all of the time.
>Meredith: No one can be that sweet.

BuWah-ha-ha! Look out, Itz, you might get busted!

Dalton and Rhino! Look out! And you thought the superglue pair created some heat and friction...

*guess I've really got to get #9 written to assure Mon Cherie she's not going to be thrown at the Tart-Hater's mercy*

Bravo, Lady T!

Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-25-01 at 00:51 AM
T--I have never watched that show, but I have to believe you've got it pegged. . . TOO funny!

The Dalton-Whine-o pairing IS a shocker, but I still feel sorry for her having to babysit that nitwit skierdude. . .

>Dalton: Itz, how about going and pushing that skier dude off my hammock.

ROFL@Dalton! And how long before someone really gives him a good smackdown? I can't imagine he can get away with his ogling. . . not only are all the ladies too tough to put up with it, but the guys are all too gallant to allow it. I have to wonder if we'll see him all cleaned up and in a suit & tie with his hair greased down, before they're thru with him. . . Kinda like a stint at military school, only more intensive.

Keep 'em coming, T!

GT

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-25-01 at 11:42 AM

> Joy: Yes that Pepe guy wanted to keep it from us.
> Can you believe that?

Hey! What did I do?

>Pepe: Hey zee Skierdude, vat are you doing?
>Skierdude: Bump!
>Pepe: You are zee, how do you call it, zee bumping?

Hmm... Peter Sellers as Hurundi Bakshi in "The Party" meets Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau in the Pink Panther Movies... this is exactly how he'd say it!

"Great reference"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 07-25-01 at 12:35 PM
>Hmm... Peter Sellers as Hurundi Bakshi in "The Party"

ROFL! I don't believe I've ever met anyone else who has seen Blake Edwards' "The Party." Edwards (Julie Andrews' husband and the creator of the Pink Panther series) the director was ultimately let down by Edwards the screenwriter, but nevertheless, it's a very funny (if dated) movie, starting with a "Gunga Din" parody and ending with Sellers absolutely destroying a Hollywood studio head's party.

"RE: Great reference"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-25-01 at 01:07 PM
>>Hmm... Peter Sellers as Hurundi Bakshi in "The Party"
>
>ROFL! I don't believe I've ever met anyone else who
>has seen Blake Edwards' "The Party." Edwards (Julie Andrews'
>husband and the creator of the Pink Panther series) the
>director was ultimately let down by Edwards the screenwriter,
>nevertheless, it's a very funny (if dated) movie, starting with
>a "Gunga Din" parody and ending with Sellers absolutely >destroying a Hollywood studio head's party.

It's one of my very favourite movies of all time... I have the movie here at home.

My favourite Peter Sellers story is when Blake Edwards was casting for the first Pink Panther movie. An aide suggested that Blake go see this Peter Sellers fella in a play or something like that, and Blake just hated him. Days of searching for that perfect actor to play Inspector Clouseau passed without any success. One day, a man strolled in and just happened to trip and fall right by Blake's office and got up so quickly in a comical way -- this happened by chance, not done on purpose. Blake absolutely loved how this looked and decided to hire this person on the spot? Who was this? Why, of course, Peter Sellers. A legend was born out of a simple trip in front of a director's office.

Posted by dabo on 07-25-01 at 02:05 PM
Shucks, you guys, now you have me contemplating the concept swiping off "Magic Christian" for BV! Darn the quantum leaps my head pulls on me sometimes, eh.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-25-01 at 02:31 PM
>now you have me contemplating the concept swiping off "Magic Christian" for BV!
ROFL@ all of these!

I suppose I Love You, Alice B. Toklas is out of the question, as it's practically already been done. . . That brownie scene with the future in-laws was to die for!

And how about Being There? Even the outtakes at the end are a riot--"You tell Rafael for me. . . he is an ass-hole. . ." snoooooooort!

GT
(who is suddenly realizing she might blame Peter Sellers for her warped sense of . . . everything)

"Birdie..."
Posted by IceCat on 07-25-01 at 07:58 PM
Num num...

Meow!

"RE: Birdie..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-26-01 at 00:26 AM
LOL... priceless to hear that!

Posted by VampKira on 07-25-01 at 12:09 PM
Superman......*sigh*

Awesome yet again, Lady T! You are damn good at this!

>>Desert Rhino: Yea, bu8t its Vamp. You are like the luckiest guy on the planet.<<

AAACCK! You see that?? JV snuck an 8 into his reply, but Supe didn't sniff it up!! Arrrrggghhh!!

*turns into a bat and flies away*

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Posted by dangerkitty on 07-25-01 at 12:56 PM
Lady T! ROFLMAO!!! This is soooooo good!! You simply MUST continue to do these! You are terrific. Thanks, sistah!!

Posted by ItzLisa on 07-25-01 at 09:46 PM
<<Lisa: I just have to say that ItzLisa is the best person on that island. She is too sweet.
Meredith: No one can be that sweet.>>

*** HEY!!! Get that &#*#@$%# Skierdude outta my !#($&&&$%^&$ camera angle!! It's MY turn in front of the camera!!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? I'M THE @#@!%*%&#& STAR!!!...What? What? OH! The media's watching??? Crap! (*stops in mid-tantrum*) Oh, Helllooo!!! I'm so nice, I love everyone, I want us all to win the million, and NO one to get voted off, I love you I love you I love you...smooch smooch smooch...

Posted by mistofleas on 07-26-01 at 11:16 AM
>*** HEY!!! Get that &#*#@$%# Skierdude
>outta my !#($&&&$%^&$ camera angle!!
> It's MY turn in
>front of the camera!!! DO
>YOU HEAR ME??? I'M THE
>@#@!%*%&#& STAR!!!...What? What? OH! The
>media's watching??? Crap! (*stops in
>mid-tantrum*) Oh, Helllooo!!!
>I'm so nice, I love
>everyone, I want us all
>to win the million, and
>NO one to get voted
>off, I love you I
>love you I love you...smooch
>smooch smooch...

----Stop it Itz!! You're killing me over here!! I was laughing so hard I got a cramp in my side.
*falls over in a fit of giggles again*

mistofleas