URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1309
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Question about Gina! Help!"

Posted by survivormitsx on 06-26-02 at 07:22 PM
Does anyone know (i am guessing our jeffygator will know this) know what college Gina Crews is CURRENTLY attending? I can't think of it. Any help is appreaciated. Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Question about Gina! Help!"
Posted by magic_star on 06-26-02 at 08:57 PM
I'm not sure if she is attending college now but she attended University of Florida,University of Central Florida,and Santa Fe Community College.

"RE: Question about Gina! Help!"
Posted by JeffGator on 06-27-02 at 04:14 PM
Good question SirMitsx. I'm not sure myself. The last I heard from her is that she is unsure wat college she would attend for graduate school. She graduated from University of Florida but she was considering going back for grad school. I hope she decides on UF so maybe we could take some classes together

Here is a recent picture of her at The Oaks Mall (our mall in Gainesville)

I sure wish I had gone shopping that day or scheduled for work at JC Penney where she did some shopping!

The only other thing I know is that she came to Jacksonville (where I am from) last week to do an appearance. My mom told me that it was on the evening news.

Oh and about 2 months ago Gina left for Los Angeles to promote Planet Rascals, a recently formed nature conservation organization.

It's possible that she changed her mind about going to grad school. The last I heard is that she wants to host a nature television show for children.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger