URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1309
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 9: Worst Case Scenario"

Posted by vince3 on 09-03-09 at 09:07 PM
And we thought Natalie was ugly before? Now she's got the power of the HoH.......

There's a second Pandora's Box this week, and it promises to actually have an impact in the game this time........

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Hold me I'm scared"
Posted by Snidget on 09-03-09 at 09:10 PM
I think the abyss is looking back at me

"RE: Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 9: Worst Case Scenario"
Posted by samboohoo on 09-03-09 at 09:18 PM
Please let it take her away.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by AZ_Leo on 09-03-09 at 09:28 PM
A brief reminder of how the myth goes:

Pandora had been given a large jar and instruction by Zeus to keep it closed, but she had also been given the gift of curiosity, and ultimately opened it. When she opened it, all of the evils, ills, diseases, and burdensome labor that mankind had not known previously, escaped from the jar, but it is said, that at the very bottom of her box, there lay hope.

We sure as heck have the evils, ills, and diseases. Any chance of hope being left?

Posted by beanr123 on 09-03-09 at 09:31 PM
Yuck....I feel like I don't want to watch anymore. Can't stand the thought of gNat yelling this is for Sheema or however she spelled her name this week!! Ugh.

Posted by michel on 09-03-09 at 09:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-09 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Could it be a "Deal or no Deal" type offer this time? With gNat assured of F3, the offer would have to be $200 000 so the question becomes: Is BB that generous?

What would be the best case scenario: gNat accepts the offer, walks out the door, asks for her $200 000 and Julie says: "We lied."

Posted by zazzy on 09-03-09 at 10:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-09 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Oh, how could you do that to an 18 year old? ;)

Nat's saying if there is a Pandora's box...and she think there could be any bugs...she's not doing it.

BB, please create a scenario where Nat gets a penalty nom for doing something!

Posted by zazzy on 09-03-09 at 10:29 PM
Vince, thanks for doing all the threads and having spot on titles for them!

Posted by vince3 on 09-03-09 at 10:32 PM
I took Estee's suggestion for this one.

Posted by zazzy on 09-03-09 at 10:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-09 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

Ugh. I don't think I can watch the feeds, either. The camera was doing a close up of Nat clipping her toe nails in the Red Room. Of course they were flying everywhere. Did no one's parents teach them to get a waste basket or a towel to collect the nail clippings? Good grief.

Before the show tonight Nat took a shower and washed her hair.

Somehow she made it seem like she was unable to get her own hair done in time and Kevin came in with a second hair dryer to dry her hair and then Jordan came in a flat ironed it for her. Nat was standing there with those two buzzing around her, both attending to her at the same time. Ugh.

I'm surprised she doesn't have Kevin on one foot and Jordan on the other doing a pedi for her.

Posted by vince3 on 09-03-09 at 10:40 PM
Don't give her any ideas.....

Posted by rayjj on 09-04-09 at 00:16 AM
No need to watch the little that is left of the season. I'd love to see BB12, Folks of Reality TV World. We know that would be interesting at least!

"POV"
Posted by AyaK on 09-04-09 at 01:12 AM
Really, this week comes down to POV. We just don't know how that will play out, especially with the Pandora's Box twist.

We do know that prior to POV, we'll get a daily double-dose of gNat's lies to Jordumb blaming Michele for everything from global warming to the presence of ants in the BB house. I won't be able to watch.

If Michele wins POV, Kevin is gone. If gNat or Kevin win POV, Michele is gone. If Jordumb wins POV, who knows?

I hope Jeff spends the next two weeks thinking about how his paranoia (and his willingness to be suckered) cost him a shot at $500,000.

"RE: POV"
Posted by nailbone on 09-04-09 at 06:02 AM
If Jordan wins, Michele is gone. You know that K/N are going to be in her ear non-stop telling her more lies about Michelle, which of course she'll believe. Nat's got that "Darth Vader using the force" thing. No matter how thin her lies are, they believe her over everyone else.

I just hope in the jury house, they compare notes and give the win to whoever is up against Nat in the end.

"Night one in he!!"
Posted by AyaK on 09-04-09 at 07:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 07:41 AM (EST)

gNat got Mike's Hard Lemonade as an HoH treat. Age, anyone? Duh.

gNat got a letter from her father, in which he said that it would be nice for her to win $500,000, but not at any cost. gNat repeated that a couple of times, since it seemed to be a direct comment on her gameplay. Do you think her parents are embarrassed watching her on the feeds?

Kevin spent some time trying to talk about an F2 deal with Michele, in an effort to protect himself if she wins POV. Really, since it was all strategy, it's not worth reporting. gNat is planning to nominate Kevin, of course, but all that matters is POV.

The women were given new clothes. BB (through Kevin) was urging them to do a fashion show.

"RE: Night one in he!!"
Posted by kingfish on 09-04-09 at 08:42 AM
I don't know how alcohol affects gnat, but it could be the producer's way of trying to trip her up. Maybe they want her thinking to be fuzzed up. Too little too late, maybe, but there is a real chance (50%) that Kevin gets boosted this week. The other 50% belongs to Michele and Jordan.

Depending on how Pandora's box affects things.

Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 08:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

I think the HOH typically gets something alcoholic in their basket, so I'm not sure if it is in there specifically to trip up gNat more than any other HOH.

However you think it would plant a seed about her age as they should know that BB isn't going to get in trouble for providing alcohol to a minor.

ETA: I'm just thinking that if it happens to be in the house and she drinks it, it is on her. But that HOH basket is for her specifically so that, I would think, would be a different legal situation.

Posted by kingfish on 09-04-09 at 09:37 AM
Yeah, you'd think DR would have been dropping hints big time about the age thing.

I haven't really been keeping up with this, but it seemed that in gnat has only gotten into her "hard lemonade" in the last couple of weeks. Has she gotten tipsy before, on that or anything?

I seriously doubt that Jordan has any idea about what the legal drinking age is in California, or the gambling age Nevada. But the others should have caught on, even without any help.

I was surprised at the reactions of Lydia and Russell when they found out her true age. I was expecting (at least from Russ) a shrug and a "big deal" attitude.

Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 09:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

I think she had some red wine earlier (may have been Jessie's wine they drank one night to mourn his passing). I think that is something she doesn't normally drink and she didn't like it.

She was into Kevin's Mike's Hard Lemonade as that is what he got for his HOH alcohol if I remember correctly.

I think she has sometimes had some of the house alcohol.

ETA: I think the "big deal" comes from everyone assuming she is innocent and honest because she is "only" 18. Like none of them ever snuck out or lied to their parents when they were teenagers.

Posted by kingfish on 09-04-09 at 10:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

So, as soon as they found something that gnat would overindulge on, they promptly found a way to get that to gnat. I noticed that Jeff and Jordan had an ample supply of wine. I'm thinking that that may have been more to loosen the chains on Jordan's chastity belt than to promote hamster planning.

The DR conspiracy theory lives!

An ice cold hard lemonade does go down easily in hot weather. One after the other.

"*looks at post title*"
Posted by Estee on 09-04-09 at 02:25 PM
Looks like we finally found out what it would take to make you start believing in eternal torment, or at least to feel like you were going through it right now...

I'm amazed Natalie's father is still willing to admit it.

"Seriously??"
Posted by thndrkttn on 09-04-09 at 03:48 PM
Does she really, truly believe this? I just am...floored at how backward this is!

From Jokers: Kevin and Nat are in the HOH discussing nominations speeches.

Nats speech for Michele: "Michele you were the cause of Chima throwing her mic in the water. by your actions you threw all your christian values away. michele im also a christian. and one thing ive learned as a christian is not to make a deal with the devil. you offered a F3 deal. well michele i decline your deal because if i would have taken your deal i would have accepted a deal with satan himself. yes this is a game, and im here to win a half million dollars but as my dad would say...winning a half million dollars would be nice but not at any cost. and if it means i have to sell my soul to the devil then i wont be winning the half million dollars. i did it with my morals, my integrity and i still have my soul in tact."

Wha wha WHAT??!!!

"RE: Seriously??"
Posted by vince3 on 09-04-09 at 04:00 PM
I hope she goes through with the speech and then they air it.

It would be the perfect way to destroy any posititve edit she has, and give even Chima a *facepalm* moment.

Especially if the POV will have been done by air time and Michele has won it.......

Posted by kingfish on 09-04-09 at 07:09 PM
She's actually practicing it, going thru it again just to punch up the weak parts I guess.

Posted by Estee on 09-04-09 at 04:07 PM
I think Natalie's ignoring the fact that she'd effectively be selling herself to herself. Which isn't a bad idea given that she's the only possible buyer left.

How far does she have to sink before someone ties rocks to her feet and makes sure she can never try to come back up? You can't say unforgivable words and then expect to be forgiven: definition problem. But Natalie will still be the first person to cry bias if Michele doesn't vote for her at F2...

She has gone to a depth non-murdering VH1 contestants wouldn't touch. Let us have no delusions that anyone will ever tell her to stop.

"Dressing up for Noms"
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 04:52 PM
http://twitpic.com/ggxnk

"A little late, but..."
Posted by Estee on 09-04-09 at 04:58 PM
...have we seriously considered the option that she's actually insane? As in 'too many personality disorders to leave room for a real personality?'

"RE: A little late, but..."
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 05:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

Not out loud. But the thought has crossed my mind a few times.

What is it about power that brings all latent flaws to the surface?

ETA: In the DVD they get of the highlights, do they include the nomination ceremonies? Because I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they all watch that.

Posted by vince3 on 09-04-09 at 05:14 PM
I think they used to have: HoH, Food/Luxury/whatever Comp, Nomination Ceremony, POV Comp, POV Ceremony, Eviction, and any other BB organized activities.........

Now: Who knows?

Posted by AyaK on 09-04-09 at 07:58 PM
I think the new clothes took the place of the luxury competition.

Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 07:12 PM
Is it too much to hope the rest of the hamsters explode into an hour long gigglefit so giggly they can't even make it over to the nomination chairs?

"? for the Vets of the board."
Posted by Curt414 on 09-04-09 at 08:30 PM
I've only really followed 2 seasons of the show season 6 and this one.

My question. Is Gnat the most disliked houseguest ever to be on the show?

I have and do follow the Amazing Race series closely. On that show there was a couple who imo would be the most disliked couple in reality television history. AR season#6 Johnathan & Victoria. Gnat is climbing the ladder to the point where she's almost even with J&V imo.

"RE: ? for the Vets of the board."
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 08:40 PM
She's definitely in the top few.

Maggie, The Donatos of the seasons I watched come to mind as ones I may hate more, but she's definitely up there with the most hated.

Posted by Belle Book on 09-04-09 at 08:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

I never really hated Maggie that much. Of course, I wasn't too invested in that season and I did dislike most of her allies (especially Ivette), but I could stand Maggie. I guess I liked Beau the most, and then Maggie.

Natalie would probably rank with the elder Donato as one of the top contestants that I despised. Anyway, I hope Michele wins the Power of Veto -- or at least that Natalie and Kevin don't.

Posted by kingfish on 09-04-09 at 10:11 PM
The twins didn't top my list, but the are in the top 5.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-05-09 at 02:09 PM
>I've only really followed 2 seasons
>of the show season 6
>and this one.
>
>My question. Is Gnat the most
>disliked houseguest ever to be
>on the show?
>
>I have and do follow the
>Amazing Race series closely. On
>that show there was a
>couple who imo would be
>the most disliked couple in
>reality television history. AR
>season#6 Johnathan & Victoria. Gnat
>is climbing the ladder to
>the point where she's almost
>even with J&V imo.
>
>
It's not even close the most disliked is...............OMAROSA!

"90 minutes of Trivia"
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 08:51 PM
So Pandora's Box Redux, or gNat-a-Lie speechifying for that long?

"RE: 90 minutes of Trivia"
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 09:08 PM
Pandora's Box was going on.

Can't tell much.

Apparently gNat-a-Lie doesn't get to play in the POV, but may have some mystery power, sounds like a bad box, not money falling from the sky box.

Some noises about a comptetition with babies and cat costumes, maybe the baby sweating and there are limes in the rooms and Kevin spraying something to get a smell out.

Yes, the updates on jokers are that disjointed and confusing,

"Baby sweating? Limes?"
Posted by IceCat on 09-04-09 at 09:19 PM

"RE: Baby sweating? Limes?"
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 09:25 PM
Oh, and a proposal with a twistie for a ring from gNat-a-Lie's boyfriend. And the story gets more and more detailed the more she talks about it.

And they got got by an 18 year old, too.

"Natalie not eligible for POV"
Posted by IceCat on 09-04-09 at 09:28 PM
Traded it for a visit from her boyfriend and he proposed to her during a twenty minute visit.

But she could be lying.

"RE: Natalie not eligible for POV"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 01:50 PM
Yes, she is. And she even lied to Kevin for the first time.

"RE: Natalie not eligible for POV"
Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 04:29 PM
I rather doubt it's the first time she lied to Kevin, lol! Nat can't help but lie, or cheat, or be vile. And now she knows the internet watchers know it. (Yeah!)

Posted by vince3 on 09-04-09 at 09:30 PM
Best guess from hamsterwatch was that in exchange for not playing in the POV tomorrow, she got 20 minutes with her boyfriend....... which may or may not have involved a proposal from him.......

"While she got her 20 minutes"
Posted by IceCat on 09-04-09 at 09:34 PM

... the house got tore up by actors dressed as cats and a baby who drew 'lines' not limes all over the place.

Apparently the baby was sweaty and smelled so Kevin had to spray air freshener around.

"RE: While she got her 20 minutes"
Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 09:37 PM
Unfortunately we only have gNat-a-Lie's word for it so who knows what went on.

Sounds like whatever they distracted the other hamsters with was weird.

Posted by Snidget on 09-04-09 at 09:45 PM
From jokers

ri 6:41 PM BBT More talk about the PB and the people who invaded the house - JimHo
- There was a roach lady who sprayed Michele with something
- There was a little person in storage
- There was some sort of baby man that Kevin offered to spank
Natalie takes the opportunity to gloat about her "pranks" (something to do with water, peanut butter on the toilet seat). Kevin acts like he was a victim of the pranks, too even though I think Natalie planned it with him.

"Count the potential lies."
Posted by Estee on 09-05-09 at 03:13 AM
1. Someone would be attracted to her.

2. Someone would still be attracted to her.

3. Someone would still be so attracted as to spend the rest of their life with her.

4. Someone spent twenty minutes in a confined space with her stench and lived.

"What's the opposite"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 07:07 AM

... of Stockholm Syndrome?

It would appear that after all these weeks of Natalie and Kevin kidnapping your TV screen, you have not yet become sympathetic to their cause.

In fact, you seem to have developed extremely powerful levels of antipathy towards you captors.

We must name this new syndrome accordingly... Berry Canyon Syndrome?

"Nat is slipping up her words"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 08:33 AM
At least twice, she has said "... when I spoke with Jessie today - I mean my boyfriend..."

Interesting that she keeps mentioning seeing Jessie and does not refer to her boyfriend as 'fiance'. Add that to the improvised twist-tie engagement ring and I'd say the former house guests paid a visit today.

I'd bet that, during the PB, Nat won the chance to visit 20 minutes with a jury member and chose Jessie. The other three jury members were then dressed in costumes and raided the joint.

One of the Jokers Updaters said one line about the costumed visitors being the jury members.

"RE: Nat is slipping up her words"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 02:11 PM
The three invaders were the Roach Lady, the Copy Cat and the Cry Baby.

Here's what we actually know:

-During the phone call between gNat and her dad, he told her that her boyfriend was going to propose and had bought her a ring. He joked about having proposed to his wife (gNat's mother) with a twist tie.

-When gNat came out of the HoH, she wouldn't tell them what she had gotten in the PB competition. They promptly assumed that it was some type of special power like the Coup. Kevin told her that she had to tell them something better than that. So that's when she made up the bit about her BF, using what her dad had told her on the phone.

-As Icey points out, she actually talked to Jessie, based on her later conversations. This is something they're saving for the show.

-She really had the nerve to say that Michele was un-Christian unlike herself, who followed all Christian virtues. I wish I did believe in Christianity, because I could believe that she just condemned herself to a fiery future.

-Her dad's letter seemed to me to make it clear that her parents were upset about the way she was playing the game, but it didn't seem to stop her one bit. If anything, her lies are bolder now.

-No one actually believes that she won a visit from her boyfriend. They're hoping she didn't win some mystery power. But it would make sense that she would give up playing in POV, so that Kevin's blood wouldn't be on her hands.

-Jordan finally seems to realize at some dim level of consciousness that gNat and Kevin are obviously trying to play her.

-gNat slipped and said (to Michele and Jordan) that Jessie told her that she didn't even have his vote any longer. Right now, gNat looks like a good final 2 partner.

POV today.

"RE: Nat is slipping up her words"
Posted by vince3 on 09-05-09 at 02:19 PM
So that wailing about her losing the half mil after the Pandora's Box might be Nat getting told by Jessie that she basically has no votes in the jury house right now? That would be funny.

"What Nat said:"
Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 04:34 PM
Here's what Nat said--from Jokers:

"Posting verbatim comment of Nat at 1:13am - Falala

"The only guaranteed vote I had in the jury was Jessie, and I don't know if I have it anymore; I was even telling him today, my boyfriend today..." "

(this is one of those times she slipped to say she was talking to Jesse but the others don't seem to catch it.)

"The quote continues"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:07 PM
zazzy's quote is right, and then Jordan interrupted to say that Lydia would be a vote against gNat. gNat continued:

"Of course Lydia! I already know she won't vote 'cause Lydia and I despise each other, and, well, this is the thing. I would hope Jessie would vote for me because we have an alliance in the house, but the message I gave him was really mean. When I was with my boyfriend talking, I was, I told him you don't have a chance with me. You never had a chance with me. I straight out shot him down. And then with Lydia being there, Lydia is going to say sh!t about me, that I was talking about him, so I don’t have Jessie’s vote."

She told her boyfriend that? But no indication that either Jordan or Michele picked up on it.

Sounds to me like Jessie told her straight out that she has no chance to win, but we won't know until Sunday's show.

"RE: The quote continues"
Posted by finallytyping on 09-05-09 at 06:38 PM
Isn't this an obvious ploy on Nat's part to make her seem to be a great final 2 partner?

"Nominees"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 00:03 AM
Nominees appear to be Kevin and Michele.

Kevin is apparently upset and has spent a long time in DR.

Natalie wore her robe and crown, so one surmises that she went ahead with her Mich hate speech, however Michele seems unfazed post ceremony.

"RE: Nominees"
Posted by Night Cub on 09-05-09 at 03:04 AM
So instead of nominating Michele and Jordan, and letting the veto winner determine which of the them remain on the block, keeping her game "clean", she threw her last remaining ally under the bus, right before he gets sent to the jury house and has to decide who is the winner. Smart move, Gnat!! Way to lose a vote!!

Posted by kingfish on 09-05-09 at 08:11 AM
With Jordan and Michele on the block, Kevin would have had a 50% chance of leaving, assuming either J or M would vote him out if given the chance. M probably owns the other 50%, Kevin probably doesn't have the huevos to buck Gnat.

With K and M on the block, Kevin has a 50% chance of leaving, if the same assumption holds. And again, M probably goes if K doesn't.

So the odds don't change for Kevin (or Michele either) no matter who was nominated.

The fly Gnat in the ointment, is whether Jordan can be influenced by Gnat to vote out Michele if she ends up being the voter after Veto.

Posted by michel on 09-05-09 at 01:46 PM
"The fly Gnat in the ointment, is whether Jordan can be influenced by Gnat to vote out Michele if she ends up being the voter after Veto."

If that's her plan then she was incredibly stupid to scream "This is for you Chima" after winning HOH. Even Jordumb should have realized then that gNat was never on her side.

Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 02:14 PM
You're correct. But she never anticipated that Jordan would dump her partnership with gNat and go back to a duo with Michele after the way that J&J had been trashing Michele.

So far, Jeff's last words to Jordan -- to stick with Michele -- have remained in the forefront of her mind.

Posted by vince3 on 09-05-09 at 02:21 PM
Maybe Jeff and Jordan became each other's mental kryptonite? Especially with their back-to-back HoH reigns?

Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 04:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-09 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

That's a great description.

Jordan claims to have only watched last season of BB but then it seems like she refers to things that happened in other seasons. Maybe she remembers from what others say in the house. In any event, Jeff had much more BB knowledge than Jordan and her instincts weren't good. Were they no good due to kryptonite Jeff or just not good in general?

I'm thinking back over the winners from the last few seasons (someone will have to speak to s9 because I didn't watch that one); the winner seems to be someone who has good knowledge of BB. Dan, ED, Boogey.... can anyone who isn't plugged into the BB game do well in this game? (Plugged in and able to hide it better than Ronnie, Casey, and Laura did).

Posted by kingfish on 09-05-09 at 06:30 PM
One legged Eddie won season 1.

Obviously, he had no prior examples. My opinion at the time was that the others just never could find it in themselves to vote out the one legged guy.

Dr. Will won, and he plowed new ground. He was just craftier than the others.

Posted by Estee on 09-05-09 at 08:46 PM
Blame America. Eddie was nominated for eviction by the other hamsters, but it was the one-and-only year of the public vote.

"Working definition of 'whipped'."
Posted by Estee on 09-05-09 at 03:19 AM
Kevin was so upset that his first move on emerging from the DR was to find Natalie and tell her what he'd said about her there.

You know. Otherwise she might turn on him or something.

"Michele used the word 'slandered'"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 06:23 AM
On her way to the DR after Natalie's "Michele is the devil" speech, Michele said something like "... I wonder how much more I can get slandered on this TV show..."

This was just a quick little line on the Joker's Updates but I thought AyaK might like it.

"RE: Michele used the word 'slandered'"
Posted by Snidget on 09-05-09 at 07:58 AM
I enjoyed seeing that line as well.

Posted by beanr123 on 09-05-09 at 09:39 AM
Please win the POV Michele!! I can't stand gNat-a-lie!! If she wins the 1/2 mil, I will never watch BB again!! Ugh!

Posted by Belle Book on 09-05-09 at 12:20 PM
I'm praying that Michele wins the POV as well! The last person I want to win the game is Nata-lie!

Posted by rjrabbit on 09-05-09 at 10:25 PM
I'm surprised that gNat nominated Kevin. Did anyone catch her reasons for nominating him?

Posted by rjrabbit on 09-05-09 at 10:35 PM
I read that Kevin won POV but I'm still mystified at his nomination.

Posted by vince3 on 09-05-09 at 11:03 PM
Downplay the F2 Natalie/Kevin pact so that Jordan/Michele don't see how close they are.......

Posted by rjrabbit on 09-05-09 at 11:35 PM
Thanks Vince3! I have to say that it's a little late for that. But no one claims that gNat is a rocket scientist. Unfortunatelyn she and Kevin are sitting pretty for a final two, URG!

Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 01:08 PM
From what I've read so far...Jordan seems to be sticking with Michelle, including drilling with her on BB events. Recall that Jeff told Jordan to stick with Michelle.

Nat/LIE, however, takes every opportunity when Michelle is called into the diary room to trash Michelle to Jordan.

I also read that Nat/LIE did not mention Chima in her HOH nom speech. Probably prompted by the DR to drop it....

I also read that she was told, according to her by her boyfriend, that there were a lot of Nat haters online. She has surmised that these online haters must dislike her because they didn't like Jesse last year and she attached herself to Jesse, so, therefore, the people don't like Nat by extension.

Jokers says that Evel D!ck is not allowed to talk BB till Sept 10...so they think he was part of the Pandora's Box thing or could be part of the POV comp.

Let's say Nat did meet with one or more of the jury--she has slipped up and said she was talking with Jesse--those jury members would not be in the know that Nat was so disliked.

So either she got to meet with her BF or family member or she met with someone like Evel D. I'm thinking she got to talk with ED, because telling her she had online haters sounds like something ED would say.

Also, Jokers posters said that Nat talked about the twist tie thing with her BF early on in the game...so she's just embellishing that story as her cover-up, right?

Does anyone believe she got engaged last night for real? I sure don't.

Posted by vince3 on 09-05-09 at 01:17 PM
I will only believe it if it's shown on the episode, and even then I'll have my doubts.........

Also, at one point she claimed that she's been with her boyfriend for 3 years...... and he's now 30. Which would make when they met him 27 to her "15", which would make him a pedophile in most, if not all of the country.........

Oh, and also, Jordan/Michele had a tampon instruction powwow with Natalie who allegedly never used them before.......

Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 01:20 PM
I think she did that pow wow for attention.

Posted by Estee on 09-05-09 at 09:02 PM
I just thought of a comprehensive list of instructions for Natalie's Tampon 101 lesson.

Board standards mean I can't tell you any of it.

In Natalie's case, he's not a pedophile: he's just into bestiality.

"POV"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 03:24 PM
... is apparently taking place right now.

"Feeds still out"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 04:42 PM
Lord only knows what's going on with the POV.

"RE: Feeds still out"
Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 04:47 PM
I looked at Evel D's season's F4 POV. It was one of those things where they had to match up the person's picture with two game related facts about the person (like unanimously voted out and only on slop for one week). Then they spun a wheel to get a number that corresponded to that person's pic and they got a number to put under the pic. The numbers, when all the pics were id'd , represented the number of seconds they had been in the house.

Since they are into recycling things from Evel D's season, I could see them repeating something like that...or having to eat something disgusting, but that was usually for a have have not or food comp.

"Jordan's no angel..."
Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 04:49 PM
From Joker's last night:

"Jor says she broke into the house her family lost, one night when drunk w/friends - zauriel
They broke in the side door and Jor thought it was so awkward b/c it used to be their house. So they started going through everything in the attic ... then FISH."

"RE: Jordan's no angel..."
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:10 PM
It's easy to picture Jordan doing a B&E.

"Feeds now out 2 hours"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 05:16 PM

Jokers Updaters suspecting comp didn't start until 12:30 due to set-up still being underway at time feeds went out.

That would still be 1hr and 45 min of POV competition feed outage.

"2 hours of fishies"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-09 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

Actually BB trivia, but same difference.

There may have been setup time, but who knows?

And how does Pandora's Box play into this? Does it?

I'm sure the producers are tense too. Their worst-case scenario for the week may come true.

Edited to add: That would be an F3 of Kevin, gNat and Jordumb. Talk about losing viewers.

"Kevin wins?"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 05:31 PM
2:26 PM Sounds like Kevin won veto, he and Nat talking in HoH, all smiles, Kevin counts days, says he has 5 days to make them suffer

"Confirmed Kevin won POV"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 05:33 PM
2:29 PM Kevin just stated he won veto NT

"Yay! "
Posted by teacherkelly on 09-05-09 at 05:35 PM
Very happy! Hope he votes to keep Jordan. I think if he talks to Jordan, they could make it through to the F2 together.

"Nat/Kev Plan to Elim Michele"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 05:36 PM
2:29 Nat tells Kev to not torture Jordan, cause she could win next week, tells him to befriend JordanNat and Kev very happy, Nat says this is the veto they've been preparing for a long time, since Jessie left, they made that calendar and studied
Nat: hey Kevin, me and you final 2
Kev: yes we needed to win HoH, yougot HoH, I needed to win veto I won veto!

"No chance"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:38 PM
You'll get your wish in that Kevin will boot Michele. Then the winner between Kevin and gNat will boot Jordan in F3. And you'll get your Kevin-gNat final 2.

"RE: No chance"
Posted by teacherkelly on 09-05-09 at 05:41 PM
Not a Nat fan at all. I want Kevin/Jordan F2.

Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:43 PM
You won't get it. They were just gloating about their F2 in HoH.

Kevin was saying that there was some kind of technical error that gave them a do-over, but we'll never know what it was. He was saying how it helped him to get more time to think about the questions.

Posted by true on 09-06-09 at 09:10 AM
I know you quit watching...but...

Of course they're going to gloat to each other and promise final 2, but both Kevin and GNat have to know that they have a greater chance of winning by going up against Jordan at final two than they do against each other.

Just like when Danielle dumped Jason at final 3 (by making a sneaky deal with Lisa in BB3) I would expect K/N to try the same thing with Jordan. GNat has been setting up Jordan for that moment for weeks now. No way does she really want to face Kevin at final 2. I don't care what kind of lies she tells him to his face.

Will they have the nerve to pull off the final betrayl? Who knows, but if there is a chance, why wouldn't GNat the liar take it? I don't think Kevin is as ruthless as GNat, but I do think he knows that his chances are better against Jordan.

"RE: Kevin wins? UNWORTHY WINNERS"
Posted by KAYLA1963 on 09-05-09 at 08:32 PM
Kevin and Nathalie, both of them do not deserve the money. They did nothing.

With all past seasons there have been contestants we could say the same about, but not like this bunch.

Jeff played a good game- WORSE PLAY-would still be in the game: believing in made up lie of Natalie-deliviered by Kevin (outside)

Jordan-No one hated her. Every season has a Jordan. She rode close to Jeff. She did win and HOH and POV

Russell played a good game. got screwed by LIE of Natalie

Jessie play a good game even though he played the puppet man, he he played the game.

Michelle played a good game - safe-low-all over- never not sure of her.

now to these 2 should not be in the finale, will be the worse finale in big brother Hx..CBS can chech Log. Only thing that would not would be because of something crazy

"RE: Kevin wins? UNWORTHY WINNERS"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-07-09 at 09:22 AM
>Kevin and Nathalie, both of them
>do not deserve the money.
>They did nothing.
>
>With all past seasons there have
>been contestants we could say
>the same about, but not
>like this bunch.
>
>Jeff played a good game- WORSE
>PLAY-would still be in the
>game: believing in made up
>lie of Natalie-deliviered by Kevin
>(outside)
>
>Jordan-No one hated her. Every season
>has a Jordan. She rode
>close to Jeff. She did
>win and HOH and POV
>
>
>Russell played a good game. got
>screwed by LIE of Natalie
>
>
>Jessie play a good game even
>though he played the puppet
>man, he he played the
>game.
>
>Michelle played a good game -
>safe-low-all over- never not sure
>of her.
>
>now to these 2 should not
>be in the finale, will
>be the worse finale in
>big brother Hx..CBS can chech
>Log. Only thing that would
>not would be because of
>something crazy

Don't let your hate blind you.

Kevin and Nat played Jeff and Jordan like a fiddle. Then towards the end won all the HOHs and POVs....when they needed too.

You may hate them but Kevin and Jordan by far out played Jeff and Jordan. In fact the only reason Jeff made it as far as he did was because Big Brother threw him a bone...the coup. It is also rumored the the Producers had to convince him to use it in the DR.

Russell wasn't the best player either...he insulted Jeff and Jordan into voting him out. Calling her fat was not a good way to win back votes. Rather than trying to convince them that Kevin and Nat were lying he just let the whole thing go.

"RE: 2 hours of fishies"
Posted by teacherkelly on 09-05-09 at 05:33 PM
I would rather watch of a F3 of Kevin, Michele and Jordan. But unfortunately that isn't going to happen. As long as Kevin and Jordan are in it, I will be happy. I just haven't been able to form an attachment to Michele. I at least like Kevin and think he started to play the game about the last three weeks.

Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:36 PM
If by "playing the game", you mean lying, being hateful, and making an a$$ of himself, then I agree, Kevin did start to play the game in the last three weeks.

Posted by teacherkelly on 09-05-09 at 05:39 PM
I didn't say he was playing an honorable game, most players in BB rarely do, but at least he's playing. For awhile he did nothing but sit around. Jordan hasn't really played the game, she just accompanied Jeff while he played.

Posted by beanr123 on 09-05-09 at 05:49 PM
I am very disappointed.....I would love for gNat-a-lie to go away! Doesn't look like it will happen, however, that being said, Kevin or Jordumb would be smart to take the liar with them to the final!

Posted by Belle Book on 09-05-09 at 08:25 PM
I am very disappointed. I wanted Michele to win! And now she's going home. This isn't going to be a great week for me!

"Comp matched Kevin's strengths "
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 05:43 PM
2:32 PM Veto consisted of some sort of blocks they had to slide down onto some pole? you couldn't twist it, Kev says he had a problem with first one NT

Sounds like the competition was almost designed for a Kevin win. Kevin seemed to do well with the egg manipulation comp and this sounds like it had a similar hand/eye coordination focus to it.

So production deviated from the usual trivia comp and went for something Kevin would do well at... what does this mean?

"RE: Comp matched Kevin's strengths "
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:48 PM
I tend to believe that they pre-plan the competitions, at least ever since all the controversy about Janelle as the Queen of Veto.

"Adios"
Posted by AyaK on 09-05-09 at 05:41 PM
I'll check back in to see who won, but I can't watch Kevin and gNat win. No normal person could. So I'm done with BB until next season. Have fun!

"Count me in as 'normal'"
Posted by IceCat on 09-05-09 at 05:46 PM
I'll check the message board to see who won come finale night but I won't be downloading the episodes or staying up late to watch jokers anymore.

Watching Jordan as the dopey fish in a barrel for the finale week is not good TV.

"I may not be normal"
Posted by Snidget on 09-05-09 at 05:51 PM
Somehow even when I know I am going to find the last couple weeks excruciating I seem to need to watch to see how it in all its horrid glory.

But then my ex found my ability to sleep like a baby after watching horror movies disturbing.

But then I never get the feeds, just read what those that have them report.

"RE: Adios"
Posted by maroonclowns mom on 09-06-09 at 09:01 AM

Ditto!!

"*grumble*"
Posted by vince3 on 09-05-09 at 06:41 PM
With the news of Kevin winning POV, unless a miracle happens, I'm not looking forward to the endurance HoH on Tuesday, and you need audio to try to keep an eye on it...... (maybe we can hope for a repeat of the infamous Volcano F3 HoH, and it's over before the show is?)

I hope they barbecue Gnat and Kevin next week for the jury deliberations! (because the only chance they won't be together is Jordan winning HoH, and that's a longshot.......)

"RE: *grumble*"
Posted by qwertypie on 09-05-09 at 08:13 PM
Ahhh, the volcano - Now that made for GREAT TV (and made my drinking game so much more fun)

Posted by Snidget on 09-05-09 at 08:26 PM
The only reason I am hoping for a Kevin/gNat-a-Lie final two is the bitter party roasting them during the questioning. Jordan won't be much fun as she may not realize what is going on and any hopes for a "fooled you I'm a member of Mensa and just played y'all" turn-a-round got dashed long, long ago.

Posted by KAYLA1963 on 09-05-09 at 08:33 PM
That shold be funny. Wonder how old Nat will be for the night.

"What comp can BB design that..."
Posted by zazzy on 09-05-09 at 09:38 PM
...Jordan can win?

I can see days ahead of Nat sucking up to Jordan. Jordan will keep a chip on her shoulder over Kevin's evicting Jeff...so if Jordan did win HOH, Kevin is toast.

Is there any chance Kevin would pull the ultimate backstab and dump Nat at the 11th hour 59th minute and take Jordan to the F2?

If not, Nat is in for at least 50k however you slice it up.

I blame Jeff's HOH paranoia. If only he had gritted his teeth and kept up with Russell and Michelle for f4. He'd be further than he is today. And... it's Jordan's fault for believing Nat/Kev as well and feeding Jeff's paranoia.

We could tell this would end badly but didn't want to admit it.

Wonder what role the DR played in this? Maybe they've wanted Kev to win, who knows?

"RE: What comp can BB design that..."
Posted by vince3 on 09-05-09 at 09:44 PM
Whatever it is, they may need to do it 3 times.....

First there's the endurance.

Second is a combo physical/mental (habitat history)

Third has been Jury statements (this year best after 5, due to Chima's expulsion.....)

I don't like Jordo's chances....... at all.

"RE: What comp can BB design that..."
Posted by beanr123 on 09-06-09 at 08:02 AM
UGH!!! Done with BB.

Posted by zazzy on 09-06-09 at 12:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-09 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Here's a pic of Nat's twist tie ring (the one her BF supposedly gave her *eyeroll*):

http://twitpic.com/gjdo7

At least we will know tonight what's what with the Pandora Box thing.

Posted by vince3 on 09-06-09 at 03:25 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

Since it was after nominations this time, and all they really need to do Tuesday is the POV Competition and Ceremony and start the Final HoH part 1........ they might make us wait until Tuesday for Pandora's Box, just like last week.

Posted by zazzy on 09-06-09 at 06:48 PM
I thought they jammed in the Pandora's Box stuff before the noms this time.

Posted by Snidget on 09-06-09 at 06:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-09 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I think it happened before the noms last time but they showed it out of order, I'll have to check.

http://mortystv.com/archive/bb11/bb11_51.shtml seems to indicate it was pre-nom last time even if shown post nom.

Posted by zazzy on 09-06-09 at 07:16 PM
From today's updates at Jokers:

"Nat says "Who is gonna feed the fish next week?" Kev says "Let the bitches die" NT - Lucybell"

"Working definition of hell."
Posted by Estee on 09-06-09 at 09:23 PM
Your last, best hope is Jordan's IQ.

"RE: Working definition of hell."
Posted by zazzy on 09-06-09 at 09:48 PM
Too bad, so sad. (Did Will in BB2 say that all the time? It pops into my head in situations like this one. )

"RE: Working definition of hell."
Posted by finallytyping on 09-07-09 at 01:46 AM
I believe it was Janelle, but I missed a few years so maybe Janelle was mimicking
someone else.

"Jury votes"
Posted by zazzy on 09-06-09 at 10:36 PM
From Jokers By Chilikraut:

Jury votes BB4 thru BB10:

BB4 Jury Votes
Dana, Justin, Jack, Jee, Erika and Robert voted for Jun
Alison received 1 vote from Nathan because of their alliance.
Jun voted to evict Justin, Jack Nominated/evicted Jee and they voted for her to win.
Alison voted to evict Nathan and he voted for her to win.
6 to 1 vote Jun wins

BB5 Jury Votes
Diane, Marvin, Will and Karen, voted for Drew
Natalie, Adria and Nakomis voted for Cowboy.
Drew evicted Diane (his GF BTW), voted to evict Will, Karen Nominated/evicted Marvin and they voted for him to win.
Cowboy evicted Nakomis (his sister BTW) and she voted for him to win.
4 to 3 vote Drew wins

BB6 Jury Votes
Janelle, Beau, and James voted for Ivette
April, Howie, Rachel, and Jennifer voted for Maggie
Ivette evicted Janelle and voted to evict James and they voted for her to win.
Maggie voted to evict Jennifer, Rachel, And Howie and they voted for her to win.
4 to 3 vote Maggie wins

BB7 Jury Votes
Janelle, Will, George, Danielle, James, and Howie Voted for Boogie
Marcellus voted for Erika
Boogie evicted Janelle, Voted to evict Howie and Danielle, Nominated/evicted James and Will and they voted for him to win
6 to 1 vote Boogie wins

BB8 Jury Votes
Dustin, Amber, Jessica, Eric, and Zach voted for Evel #####
Jen and Jameka voted for Danielle
##### evicted Zach, voted to evict Amber, and Jessica, nominated/evicted Eric and they voted for him to win.
Danielle nominated/evicted Jen and nominated Jameka and they voted for her to win.
5 to 2 vote ##### wins

BB9 Jury Votes
Shelia, Sharon, Natalie, James, Chelsea and Matt voted for Adam
Joshua voted for Ryan
Adam voted to evict Sharon, James (1st time), nominated/evicted Chelsea, and James (2nd time) they voted for him to win.
Ryan voted to evict Joshua he voted for him to win.
6 to 1 vote Adam wins

BB10 Jury Votes
Jerry, Keesha, Renny, Ollie, Michelle, April, and Libra vote for Dan
Nobody voted for Memphis
Dan evicted Jerry, Voted to evict Libra, April, Ollie, and Libra Nominated/evicted Michelle, Keesha and they all voted for him to win.
Memphis was never HOH. (Interesting)
7 to 0 vote Dan wins

;

"Something else with Pandora's Box?"
Posted by zazzy on 09-07-09 at 09:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-09 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

Last night's show featured Nat's unprecedented visit from a loved one...and her engagement. Yet the promo that ran for the Sunday show talked about "Pandora's Box is back but watch out, the jury house is packing the surprise; it won't be pretty":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBxoaKG0Kfo

Nat slipped and mentioned Jesse a few times after the PB incident; also Evel D!ck has been silenced this past week due to something BB related. Was there more to the PB than we were shown? Or just a misleading ad from BB?

The ad seems like the ad that would run when the jury members got to ask questions of the F2, yet it clearly linked the jury members and Pandora's Box. Hmmmmm.

"RE: Something else with Pandora's Box?"
Posted by zazzy on 09-07-09 at 09:51 AM
P.S. And why does Nat think after the PB thing happened that she doesn't have Jessie's vote?

"RE: Something else with Pandora's Box?"
Posted by Snidget on 09-07-09 at 09:52 AM
I'm pretty sure that the ad making people and the website running people have some disorder so they only hear every third word during the meetings where they are told what needs to be in the upcoming promos.

They never seem to have that much to do with what we actually see on the show.

"Will Nat dump Kevin at F3?"
Posted by zazzy on 09-07-09 at 12:02 PM
From BBDish:

----------------------

"1:04am BBT Haves Room Kevin & Natalie Cam 1

playing cards... Natalie pitches to Kevin that she thinks she won't have Jessie's vote, due to her engagement.

Natalie: I'm actually really worried right now that you have more votes than me in the jury house.
Kevin: You need to calm down with that.
Natalie: You know (inaudible). I don't feel like it's an even field right now.
Kevin: You're trying to make me feel better by saying that, when you know darn well Jessie...
Natalie: No, No, you know it too, Kevin.

***Kevin, you may want to take this for the neon sign it likely is: She will dump you and not take you to final 2, given the option, and this will be her justification.

Kevin: No, I don't. I know that you have... No, I don't.
Natalie: It's the truth. (inaudible something about Jessie)
Kevin: That means that the entire game you've been lying to all of us, saying it's a brother-sister relationship. Wouldn't a brother be happy that you're getting engaged? If it wasn't brother-sister, then it was boyfriend-girlfriend. Then he would be pissed off about you getting engaged. Brother-Sister, then...
Natalie: Well, that's just the way that I would analyze it to Lydia, but it was...
Kevin: Was it brother sister?
Natalie: I never felt like that, no. "

Kevin: It was boy likes girl.
Natalie: It was boy likes girl, yeah."

------------------

Seems like she's thinking about dumping Kevin at F3.

"RE: Will Nat dump Kevin at F3?"
Posted by Estee on 09-07-09 at 01:34 PM
Natalie cares as much about her bond with Kevin as she cares about any other contestant: only for as long as she can keep up the pretense and the benefits are still coming in. If she adds up the jury votes and thinks she'll have an easier time beating Jordan, she'll take Jordan -- and do so believing Kevin will vote for her anyway.

But then, I think Natalie planned out (instantly or a little in advance) a fake proposal as a way of getting the heartstrings tugged to her side -- and it's her best counter-ammunition against Jordan's family woes. (At least until she invents something better.) So I may be just a touch biased here...

Posted by MollyTV on 09-08-09 at 00:23 AM
you know...i kinda think it was a "fake" proposal....the whole thing just seemed so "off". she seemed so rushed and not even actually looking at the guy with her eyes...i think he had a little reality but he didn't even speak to her but immediately got down on one knee. i don't know...seemed like they planned it that if they got a chance they would do it.

i didn't even think she looked like she was IN LOVE with him. he had to force her to kiss him on the lips...

weird..just plain weird.
mollytv

Posted by jbug on 09-08-09 at 08:59 AM
& I don't think either one even said 'I love you'.
When they parted (and yes gNat looked like she was in a hurry to leave), one would think you would say those 3 words to the person you have just asked to marry you - and the one accepting would too.

Posted by kingfish on 09-08-09 at 09:11 AM
If I had been in the guy's place (thrust into the spotlight for maybe the first time, national TV), I would have acted odd too, and probably flubbed my lines.

And Gnat always looks like she's lying. Cause she is.

Posted by beanr123 on 09-08-09 at 10:21 AM
I felt the same way....they were like actors playing a role and not very well I might add. There didn't appear to be an "chemistry" between them at all. Very weird.

"7 years ago...."
Posted by vince3 on 09-07-09 at 11:43 PM
At this same exact point, there was a man on the block who had possession of the POV. He failed to use it. He then immediately got evicted. We've made fun of Marcellas ever since.

Now I doubt it's gonna happen again, but if ever NataLIE was gonna use her Force powers to do some damage, this would be it, even if it means taking a chance that Michele will come back to haunt her.......

"Will Kevin evict Jordan?"
Posted by zazzy on 09-08-09 at 12:21 PM
I'm catching up on last night--reading over at BBDish--Michelle made a good plea to Kevin and repeatedly told him in so many words that he would NOT win with Nat and that Nat would screw him over.

Also that if he kept her, she would help get Nat out and guarantee Kev is in F2 and that he could beat her with the jury. That she's done dirty stuff--voting out or helping get out most of the jury. That the only jury votes she would get would be Jeff and Jordin's.

She assured Kev that she *hates* Nat and doesn't want to see her move on. If Kevin keeps Jordan instead of Michelle then Kev needs to win in the challenges because Jordan won't. So he'd be carrying Jordan on his back. But to keep Michelle means two people are helping get Kevin into the F2.

Kev is intimidated by Nat and how many days she would be in the house with him and be all ticked off. Neither he or Michelle seem to recall that the one who goes at F3 doesn't go to the jury house, they go to the hotel and are sequestered.

So they both keep thinking Nat will influence the jury.

Still reading to see what happened after Michelle ane Kevin talked. Could there be a chance that Kev will wake up and keep Michelle?

"RE: Will Kevin evict Jordan?"
Posted by vince3 on 09-08-09 at 12:46 PM
F3 does influence the jury. Just not until it's almost time for the Jury Grilling, that's all.....

Posted by Belle Book on 09-08-09 at 04:42 PM
I'm praying that Kevin does evict Jordan. I like Jordan well enough but Michele's my favorite.

Posted by beanr123 on 09-08-09 at 04:48 PM
Come on Kevin....step up.....get rid of Jordan!

Posted by nailbone on 09-08-09 at 05:43 PM
Kevin, tonight, has a chance to prove to the world that he does not belong with the rest of this cast as the DUMBEST.F'N.MORONS.EVER to be in the BB house. Voting out Jordan and working with Michelle to get out Nat is far and away his best chance to win.

Which, of course, means that he'll vote out Michelle

Posted by zazzy on 09-08-09 at 08:39 PM
Jokers' updates show that Kevin told Michelle that she was the one who was going home. Michelle had a cry. Michelle finished packing and set aside her devil horns.

Wonder if the speech she makes tonight will do anything? She is going to say something about being the villan.

Meanwhile, the feeds went to trivia earlier than usual and live show audience attendees were told to show up earlier than usual so Jokers peeps are speculating that the show actually isn't really live and BB wanted the chance to edit some of what we see. Some even think the endurance comp could be over before the show even starts, since there are plans for throwing it.

Someone also posted that flashback feeds are edited by BB--like removing when Kevin talked about the DR pressuring him about Michelle today.

Posted by Estee on 09-08-09 at 08:55 PM
Jokers' updates show that Kevin told Michelle that she was the one who was going home.

I repeat: never have faith in any plan which requires Kevin to have a spine.

Anyone with a bar license on the board? Specialize in slander cases? Hate Natalie? Then have we got a client for you...