URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1307
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dr Stan and the meal ticket!"

Posted by eire_heart74 on 03-29-06 at 12:02 PM
What's with the repeat dinner assigment??? Dr. Stan did the same thing with the first Lisa! Is this some new therapy that I haven't heard about. Cook for a large number of people!

Doesn't he have anyone to cook for him? Poor Dr Stan just begging at the doors for meals!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dr Stan and the meal ticket!"
Posted by watches too much on 03-29-06 at 01:20 PM
He can come begging at my door anytime.

Posted by Lanna42 on 03-29-06 at 01:39 PM
I don't think his paycheck and a few "therapy meals" in the looney house are compensation enough for the whining he listens to.He's the only sane authority figure that's for sure. He either has the patience of a saint or a wife who is one. He probably goes home and blasts the heavy metal music in some headphones in the hopes of early hearing loss. I know I would.

Posted by Zephyr on 03-29-06 at 05:02 PM
>Is this
>some new therapy that I
>haven't heard about. Cook
>for a large number of
>people!

I think it's a great idea for people who think they can't do it. Like me. I could never! I applaud both Lisas for their successes.

Posted by phlinky on 03-29-06 at 09:10 PM
As Lisa stated, they do not get enough time with him. This is a good way for everyone to come together. I thought that the surprise guest was Lisa1 and she is graduating.