URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1307
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Andrew, Ambassador At Large."

Posted by Estee on 07-30-10 at 05:16 AM
Next week, Andrew travels to the Gulf Coast to teach the residents how oil leaks are good for the local economy because they can just scoop clods off the beach and process them into gasoline at home. It's the universe's way of cutting your travel budget!

But he can't stay long. He's scheduled to give Iran a speech about getting rid of their nuclear research budget on August 15th. All he has to do is give them a few blueprints and millions of dollars will be freed right up.

And after that? He's opening for Sarah Palin.

At least he's not a rabbi.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Andrew, Ambassador At Large."
Posted by samboohoo on 07-30-10 at 11:13 AM
Andrew for Congress!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by kingfish on 07-30-10 at 11:22 AM
I hear he's lined up to negotiate Middle East peace talks.

And I understand his speech will go something like;

"I'm going after you both. Israel has hated me from day one, and Iran is not, repeat not my friend. If I haven't made it clear yet, I am not allied with either Israel and/or Iran, I hate both of their guts."

"Syria, you shoulda heard what Jordan was saying about you, about how all of you are weak girly-men who have intercourse with their camels and who like little boys too."

"And I hear Iran and Italy kissing every night, they obviously have a hidden alliance, and I thought all of you should know."

"Italy, I want you to know that Iran is a bad country, a vicious back stabbing country who wouldn't talk to me all week long. I think you are great, and I love you man. But just watch-out for that ranting and raving idiot she-bitch of a country, Iran. She's no good for you, amigo."

"Now, please, love me, and let me keep doing this peace thing."

Posted by michel on 07-31-10 at 02:35 AM
I always thought of Italy as a beautiful woman. Also, I can't picture a woman when I think of a country run by Hamanutjob and the ayatollahs.