URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1305
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The House of Whimps..."

Posted by JAKEY on 08-21-07 at 08:28 PM
Is there anybody out there that would put up with the bulls**t that Diick deals out?? The only one that tries to stand up to him is Jen(in her odd way). The rest of the houseguests are WHIMPS!!!!! They just put there heads down and pretend no to hear what is going on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The House of Whimps..."
Posted by Lasann on 08-22-07 at 09:07 AM
A saying I saw years ago,

Don't bother arguing with a fool - bystanders can't tell the difference.

Jen's way of handling D!ck is perfect. She remains less a fool than Jameka and Amber, even Eric.

Flashed by Agman.

Posted by Memaw on 08-22-07 at 09:37 AM
If E.D. was such a "fool" how come he's still in the game and Jen is about to get Backed Doored?

Posted by Memaw on 08-22-07 at 09:34 AM
Jen can stand up to E.D. only because she has nothing but "foggy air" floating around in that big fat head of hers.

Come on... didn't you see the episode clips where she was admitting that she didn't know what half the words meant that were coming out of her housemates mouths!

She don't know any better, that's the only reason she appears to be standing up to E.D. all the time when he comes on the defense.

Posted by tamarama on 08-22-07 at 10:33 AM
>>the episode clips where she was admitting that she didn't know what half the words meant <<

That was Amber, not Jen.

Posted by agman on 08-22-07 at 06:11 PM
ROTFLMAO, Tamarama, you beat me to it! I was just about to say that then Poof, you came up with it!

It's just a day at the beach

Posted by Memaw on 08-23-07 at 08:58 AM
oopps...

sorry.

You are absolutely correct! my apology. I guess Jen just gets on my nerves so much with her "duh" "whatever" kind of attitude that I just wanted to blame her for everything. No wonder this world is in the state it is. Must be because of people like me. lol