URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1303
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 7: Recycling winner, and then there were 6"

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 09:47 PM
As the show turned off, the HoH competition was underway, and there was a 1 hour time limit on it. Also, the shelf that originally was a slight deterrent became a full blown PITA when they started moving it in and out to completely block the tubes that the soda cans were to go in........

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 7: Recycling winner, and then there were 6"
Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 09:49 PM
Jeff is confirmed as the winner of the HoH. Yeah, great work CBS/RealPlayer........

Tell us to head to the feeds, and then they don't work for the length of the competition!

This is getting infuriating!

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-20-09 at 09:58 PM
Since I'm getting my entertainment from watching all of you watching them (as opposed to paying any attention to the hamsters themselves) I think I'm in for another fun week.

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 10:05 PM
I'm not infuriated in Jeff winning HoH...... yet.

I'm infuriated at CBS/Real who tell us that the feeds are where we can see stuff not on TV, like the competitions that start on the show and continue on. Then the feeds aren't on during the competition!?! False advertising BS.

Posted by volsfan on 08-20-09 at 11:07 PM
It's been this way from day one. I remember a few years back...the feeds were off for over 48 hours because there was a twist and CBS didn't want anyone to know until it aired on TV. BIG BS!

Posted by vince3 on 08-21-09 at 00:29 AM
That might've been when they had a "week in an hour" taped, I think...... I wonder if that was when Howie visited Marcellus?

"*happy dance*"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-20-09 at 10:11 PM
I'll admit it. Even though I was seriously ticked with Jeff this past week for all the dumb crap he pulled, I'm still overjoyed that he won. I just can't quit him.

-Bringing the Jeff sig back out until he starts being a moron again... I give it 6 hours.

"RE: *happy dance*"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-09 at 08:33 AM
*sits with Stah*

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 09:54 PM
They start talking about the POV competition questions, and then about Chima's job, and that draws the trivia back out.....

Posted by zazzy on 08-20-09 at 10:05 PM
And the discussion of Lydia's not needing the money because she worked for someone famous...and we go to trivia.

"Time to study the faces..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-20-09 at 10:08 PM
...because this week is usually the morphing comp, right?

"RE: Time to study the faces..."
Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 10:11 PM
This week or the next one....... and it has to take place at night, so they can see the TV easily enough......

"RE: Time to study the faces..."
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-20-09 at 10:15 PM
I can see Michelle doing well with the morphing challenge. I know people want Nat out but if they're sticking with the J/J/R/M alliance then they should get Kevin out as Nat sucks at challenges.

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 10:18 PM
Jeff got called to the DR, and hasn't been seen in a while.....

Speculation is Michele, Russell, and possibly Kevin are Have Nots. They talked about some kind of gold cans that they thought might've been some kind of prize cans, but maybe they weren't....... maybe they were Have Not cans....

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 10:22 PM
Apparently Kevin lost by one can, and his lane was shut down for a minute...... probably a gold can thing.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-20-09 at 10:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

The HOH comp seems to have doubled as the Have/Have Not comp since Russell and Michele are now on slop. The HG's were saying something about gold cans, but I'm not sure what role they played since the freakin' feeds were blocked for the entire time! (I'm with ya, Vince. It's BS. But it's not a surprise since they LOVE to keep the good stuff from the feedsters who PAY to watch this crap.) From what I can gather, the gold cans allowed the platforms to block a certain individuals tube for 1 minute.

Kevin said something about the convo with J/J in the green room before the POV ceremony being about asking them if it was ok for him to vote for Lydia to stay. Darnit! I was hoping that convo was telling them about Natalie's lie.

Jordon just said Kevin lost the HOH by 1 can.

ETA- I'm out for the night. Freaking pop-up ads are making it impossible to stay on the boards. AyaK if you read this thread tonight, I posted a message in the Help Forum about the problem I'm having.

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 10:31 PM
Kevin's a little irritated that he was updated as the leader, but Jeff was never announced as a leader, because Kevin would've hit Jeff, instead of Russell.......

Posted by SilverStar on 08-21-09 at 02:54 AM
A whole new reason to hate Natalie...

I'm putting it in invisible text because I don't want to start a whole debate here. If you don't want to hear about sex and opinions of the HG's then don't bother to read.

Natalie thinks that the only reason Kevin is gay is because he hasn't given women a fair chance. She said he doesn't know what he's missing. And if only he would give women a chance, he wouldn't be the way he is. She said this to his face. To his credit, Kevin handled her opinion with a lot of class and just said "No, that's not the way it is."

As if I didn't think she was disgusting enough already. This just pushed me over the edge. It infuriates me. Kevin is GAY. That means he doesn't like women, he never has, and who the hell are you to question him when he's been with his husband for 9 YEARS! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. I can't say enough bad things about her right now.

Before anyone gets in a tizzy... these are my opinions and Natalie is entitled to hers, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with her or respect her for them.

Ugh!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-21-09 at 08:38 AM
I don't hate her. I don't like her and find her very ignorant about that particular subject, but her thoughts on it hasn't changed my opinion of her for better or worse. But I do agree with the "Ugh!".

Posted by Snidget on 08-21-09 at 08:59 AM
Hidden reply

Kevin's got more tact than I do, or a better sense of self preservation, he knows what she is capable of and definitely wants to keep her from going after him.

I would have looked at her and said honey, the only reason you are straight is because you haven't given women a chance and if you only found the right one you would never go back to men.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-21-09 at 09:01 AM
OH SNAP!!!

Posted by zazzy on 08-21-09 at 11:02 AM
If Lydia were still there she probably would have said that!

Nat is ignorant.

Posted by AyaK on 08-21-09 at 09:58 PM
BTW, Lydia said on one of her post-show interviews that she and Jessie did it (yes, all the way "it") five times during the show, although they couldn't move too much becuase they didn't want to show too much on camera. She rated Jessie as a "4" on a scale of "1 to 10", but she gave every indication that he'd probably get a chance to improve that rating during this next week.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-21-09 at 10:46 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit at the thought of that.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-21-09 at 08:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-09 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

Who is Jeff thinking about nominating? I hope he sticks to the F4 of J/J/M/R and nominates Natalie and Kevin.

Posted by vince3 on 08-21-09 at 10:25 AM
Last plan mentioned was Natalie/Kevin as nominees, and Russell as backdoor option.

The one thing about Russell as the backdoor option, though, is that Russell didn't play in the live POV competition that Jordan ended up winning. Russell could've been backdoored last night and only have about 5 minutes or so to save himself instead of the usual 3 days during a normal week's timeframe...... If they really want him out, that would've been a less painful option. (A really stupid option, too, but I digress.....)

Posted by kingfish on 08-21-09 at 11:20 AM
Actually, despite all the stupid discussions and more stupid deceptions, the JJM alliance has made the predictable decisions when choosing Noms, exercising POVs and the CdeE, and eviction voting, haven't they?

There have been a lot of red-herrings, but the actual decisions have been made as if they are adhering to their master plan. I would not be surprised to see that plan continue with Gnat and Kevin going up this week. With Russell as a POV pawn.

Maybe voting Lydia out instead of Nat last time was a bit of a variance on what one might call their master plan, but that was a coin flip anyway, right? The 3-1 split had to reveal Kevin as not being in step with JJM, and the nom. of Gnat has to be a no-brainer.

Posted by Estee on 08-21-09 at 11:38 AM
and the nom. of Gnat has to be a no-brainer.

Finally, a decision within JeJo's capabilities!

Unless they've managed to progress into negative brain.

"Various directions..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-21-09 at 11:54 AM
Jordan is still upset that she didn't try to backdoor Russell. Jeff, however, wants to make sure that anything he does is done slyly (he thinks). Yes, he's going to nominate Gnat and Kevin, because he doesn't want the open challenge to Russell. So far, so good. We'll see if he can stay on track that long.

In the interview below, Alison Grodner stated that Dumb and Dumber (J/J) "are not the sharpest tools in the shed." You have to be pretty dim when the producer says that about you.

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-truth-about-chima_5397

Note that AG said that it really was Russell's intention to put Jeff up this week if he won HoH. So the LML had an element of truth.

By the way, last night Jordumb said that young Jeff looked like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber. I never noticed the physical resemblance, just the mental one.

Because of their shared circumstances (HNs), Russell and Michele have started talking again. After everyone else went to sleep, they had a 3-hour conversation outside. Michele apologized for having told Jeff all of their conversations. They seem to have reached an agreement, at least at this time.

"RE: Various directions..."
Posted by Estee on 08-21-09 at 12:09 PM
Dear Alison,

If you don't enjoy dealing with stupid people, all you have to do is stop casting them.

Sincerely,
The ever-dropping live feeds audience.

The DR must be losing its collective voice. (And mind.)

"I should have added..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-21-09 at 12:37 PM
Gnat and Kevin schemed to break up the Dumb Alliance. They;re going to offer a final four pact to Dumb and Dumber on the grounds that Russ and Michele aren't trustworthy. Gnat said that, if it works, Russell gets booted and then they win HoH, they'll nominate Michele and Jeff, tell Jeff that Michele is going, and then vote for Jeff to be eliminated. Because they vote will be 1-1, the HoH will get to break the tie and boot Jeff.

Nothing like planning your lies ahead of time.

"RE: I should have added..."
Posted by kingfish on 08-21-09 at 01:16 PM
And I left out a really really snarky face when I mentioned that JJM have a master plan.

"Master plan" and "JJ" do not belong in the same sentence. Or hemisphere.

"RE: I should have added..."
Posted by Belle Book on 08-21-09 at 05:23 PM
Well, let's hope their little scheme doesn't work and that either Kevin or Natalie goes home this week (my heart says Natalie, my brain says Kevin because the guy's a bigger threat to win challenges than Natalie is).

"Finale date announced"
Posted by vince3 on 08-21-09 at 02:23 PM
Tuesday, September 15th, 2 hours @ 9pm ET.

"If they need two hours..."
Posted by Estee on 08-21-09 at 02:48 PM
...then we're probably looking at a live text/'net vote to control Chima's key: let the F2 present their arguments, then give the viewers some time to act on them while the Chenbot provides a full hour of labor pain filler. Which may be the best-case scenario for filler: gawds only know how they're going to stretch this mess to 120 pre-commercial minutes, and the elder ones are using the knowledge to drive their worshipers insane.

This will hurt.

"RE: If they need two hours..."
Posted by vince3 on 08-21-09 at 03:17 PM
Well, they'll have plenty of time to show all parties involved (after the hamster jury votes, of course) the lies of Natalie...... unless she, by some miracle, makes it to the Final 2........

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-21-09 at 03:32 PM
live text/'net vote

Making it half of America's vote. The only "live" shows on the west coast are the Oscars and some sporting events.

It's a pet peeve of mine that they still have that "live" sign on shows that are on tape for those of us on this side of the country.

Posted by zazzy on 08-21-09 at 03:34 PM
I've always wanted the finale to be 2 hours. There is so much to recap from the season, the early-out people only get to say about two words in the one hour show; there's never any time to get a reaction from the winner...there are always things Julie never gets to...and this year we will get to it all.

For example: I hope there is a retrospective of Ronnie hurling insults at Michelle for playing just the way he did (showing his play) and then making Ronnie comment on it!

And then a recap of Jesse's playing both Nat and Lyd....

And a retrospective of Nat's lie's...

There is so much for them to cover!

Posted by Kyrie on 08-21-09 at 03:52 PM
I'm with you Zazzy!

I also would like to see a recap of Russell being HOH, he and Michelle forging an alliance, and in the space of an hour, him bringing Chima in to confront Michelle. I'm still /mind boggled over that one. I think he really started the DA, not J/J.

Posted by kingfish on 08-21-09 at 04:24 PM
And there has to be plenty of war footage that they didn't have time for earlier.

Posted by Estee on 08-21-09 at 07:31 PM
there are always things Julie never gets to...and this year we will get to it all

I so want to start a betting pool right now.

Posted by AyaK on 08-21-09 at 07:42 PM
We KNOW that AG will make the Chenbot discuss Gnat's lies, because Gnat is at least the second-best liar ever on BB.

Beyond that, I'm not placing any bets.

"Friday Updates"
Posted by AyaK on 08-21-09 at 08:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-09 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

The HaveNots got churros and chitlins.

Jeff basically tells Gnat and Kevin that they'll be the noms. If one of them wins veto, Russell will go up. Perfectly sensible strategy. Natalie lies again and talks about what she heard with Russ and Michele, but Jeff tells her to win veto.

Kevin realizes that if they don't win veto, he's going home. He pushes Gnat to try harder to get Russell and Michele nominated. She demurs, noting that Jeff is playing this well. Gnat also expects that this will be the morphomatic competition for POV.

Gnat and Kevin repeat the Green Room lie.

Dumb and Dumber talk. Dumber says that Gnat is "like a little Lydia to drag along" and wants to keep her until final 3. She thinks Gnat is honest and has no game. My goodness, what a moron Jordan is.

And speaking of evil, I have to quote Gnat verbatim, talking to Kevin in the Haves Room:

"All I know is first chance I get, I'm sending Jeff home. He's been running this house since week 3. People don't see that. They don't think that. But he's smart as hell, and we have to get rid of him if we want to advance in this game. As much as I'd like to get rid of Michele, it's much more important to get rid of Jeff."

JEFF has been running the house since week 3? I'm sure Jeff would like to have known that back when he and Jordan were being dissed by the mean majority and Jessie was HoH.

Honestly, I think she believes all of her lies are true.

Nominations are taking place now.

"Noms"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-09 at 09:26 PM
Kevin & Gnat.

Please let Russell win POV.

"RE: Noms"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-21-09 at 11:51 PM
I'll add my pleas to the wishing of a POV for Russell.

"RE: Noms"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-22-09 at 00:10 AM
PLEASE BB have Michele or Russell win POV.

"Jordumb strikes again"
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-09 at 01:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-09 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

Jordumb has now decided that Gnat is her BFF and wants for Jeff and herself (Dumb and Dumber) to make a final four pact with Kevin and Gnat and backstab Russell and Michele.

Jeff had a great plan this morning, except for the last part: boot Kevin, then Russell, then Michele, then Gnat. (His best plan would be to boot Gnat first, not last, but this isn't bad) But nothing sensible ever survives for long with Dumb and Dumber.

"Paranoia strikes deep"
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-09 at 01:22 AM
Jeff finally has gotten tired of the target that he's put on his back as the leader of the Dumb Alliance. When Jordumb asks him to tell Michele that they need to win POV but not to tell her that they want to backdoor Russell, he erupts at her for not doing any of the "dirty work", because that leads to his butt being the target.

More than you know, Jeff, especially if you trust Gnat.

"At this point,"
Posted by IceCat on 08-22-09 at 06:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-09 AT 06:19 AM (EST)

... Natalie has to be considering keeping Jeff and Jordan around. As the stupider and more docile pair, they have to present less of a threat going forward. If either Kevin or Natalie won HoH, they would seriously have to consider going after Russ and Michele next week.

The only players who (quite correctly) view Natalie and Kevin as virtually unbeatable against the jury are Michele and Russ. If either of them won HoH, they would definitely go after Kevin and Natalie next week.

Have Dumb and Dumber, blindly stumbled into an almost safe week next week regardless of who wins HoH?

"RE: At this point,"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-22-09 at 07:47 AM
JJ are a piece of work, here I was rooting for them all season long...now I want to root against them as they are too stupid to win. If either of them won they would be the dumbest winners on any show I have seem yet.

Posted by Jims02 on 08-22-09 at 11:05 AM
The worst thing is that they don't realize what a risk it is to take Natalie to the F3 with them instead of Michelle. I wouldn't want Natalie or Kevin anywhere near the Final 3 because the jury house is filling up with their friends. If Natalie got into the Final 2, she'd have three votes automatically (Jessie/Kevin/Lydia) and would only need one more to win. Can you imagine how perfect it would be if Chima was on the jury too?

And Natalie can throw out the "I'm only 24" revelation in the F2, which might buy her that winning jury vote, even if she was up against Jeff (which seems unlikely, because neither player would take each other).

Michelle? She probably couldn't even beat Jordan in a F2 vote. I shudder to think about such a finale.

There's always the factor that Natalie is more beatable in the F3 HOH competition than Michelle, but there's no sure thing in Big Brother. I mean, Janelle, for all her competition winning in BB history, struck out at the F3 HOH. Twice.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-22-09 at 01:15 PM
I think it would be a good idea to get rid of Kevin as he's stronger than Natalie, more likeable than Natatlie and they need Russell for the numbers. After that, as long as either they, Michele or even Natalie wins HoH they can then put Russell on the chopping block and (hopefully) get rid of him. Then they can get rid of Natalie at Final 4 and keep Michele around for the Final 3.

Posted by kingfish on 08-22-09 at 01:51 PM
Physically, Natalie is probably stronger and better coordinated than Kevin, and a better bet in a physical comp. If it's one that doesn't make her puke.

Supposedly she is some sort of martial arts champion.

Posted by vince3 on 08-22-09 at 01:40 PM
I watched something that Real had: Chelsia (BB9), Eric and Nick (BB8) watching Chima's farewell episode in a bar and taking questions with fans..........

During the clip they said something interesting: they think Jordan's got no chance at all, despite the fact that she's playing better than everyone thinks that she is...... (paraphrasing) "If you were in the jury, would you want to say that you were on the season that Jordan beat you? No!"

I think the only chance Jordan might have is against Michele, mostly because of Michele's inability to get her point across.... much like Survivor's Amanda..... among others.

"Minor paraphrase note to J&J"
Posted by Estee on 08-22-09 at 09:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-09 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

'Natalie is a horrible, loathsome, supremely selfish creature who behaves contemptibly, laughs at the pain of others, has no manners whatsoever, and whose mental acuity would be compared unfavorably to that of a table. And yet I find I could almost prefer her to you.'

At least Natalie has two functioning brain cells. (They only speak to each other in lies, but they're in there.) At least Natalie can count jury votes (hooray, brain cells!) and isn't working with a strategy that comes down to 'It'll be just us at F2 and they have to vote for someone'. At least Natalie is making some attempt to play the bloody game.

Which doesn't change her being a vaguely human-shaped toadstool. But at the absolute minimum, she's an active bundle of poison-riddled fungus. And when those voting for you are mere slime molds...

"RE: Minor paraphrase note to J&J"
Posted by AyaK on 08-23-09 at 05:00 PM
I find myself agreeing with this. J/J are so loathesome in their total ##### to Gnat and Kevin that it would be nothing more than justice to see tham out next.

Gnat's already planning her speech; she says that she's going to say the same thing that Jeff said in using the coup to boot Jessie. She's so thrilled that he's so stupid.

And Jordan has made it obvious that she hates Russell and Michele. Only a moron like Jordan herself wouldn't know that J/J are planning a double-cross. But they're too stupid to guard against receiving one as well.

"Beware of Penalties?"
Posted by vince3 on 08-22-09 at 10:48 AM
Jeff, for "openly telling Natalie and Kevin that they would be nominated"

Russell, for taking a hot shower as a Have Not.........

"RE: Beware of Penalties?"
Posted by Estee on 08-22-09 at 11:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-09 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

Someone would probably have to report Jeff on the first, but I'm sure Natalie would be happy to volunteer. I just don't know what the penalty is. Something along the lines of 'the informed parties are automatically off the block and safe from backdooring' is what the informers would be hoping for, but we've never seen this one come up before -- there's no way to tell what happens next. Jeff losing HoH is way too low on the possibility list. He probably has to give up half his snacks. (Note that if it's something truly major, Natalie might save the rules flip for Thursday.)

Russell? Odds say an extra day as a Have-Not based on previous incidents. It's not enough for a penalty nomination.

Posted by kingfish on 08-22-09 at 11:45 AM
Is there really a rule against telling someone they are going up?

What with the second by second changing opinions and strategies (strategy is loosely defined in this case), no one really knows who is going up, so whatever anyone (including IMO the HoH)says could only be accurate by coincidence.

Posted by Lorr on 08-22-09 at 06:58 PM
If there is a rule against telling someone they are going up than it has been violated on every BB and I don't recall anyone being given a penalty

Posted by vince3 on 08-22-09 at 08:10 PM
Natalie seemed to think so, when (I think) Michele nominated her, she complained about her trying to get a penalty issued.....

Posted by AyaK on 08-23-09 at 09:26 PM
Kevin asked Natalie this specific question after Jeff told them they were going up. Natalie said that the DR said that it wasn't a real rule with penalties when she complained about it with Michele, so for Kevin to just forget about it.

"POV Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 08-22-09 at 06:45 PM
is underway, and it's the annual visit by the mighty tiki god OTEV!

"Ho boy"
Posted by vince3 on 08-22-09 at 07:58 PM
Jeff has won the POV.

And by the little bit I heard before I turned it off, he's planning on sending Russell on the Backdoor Express........

"Jeff wins POV"
Posted by suzzee on 08-22-09 at 08:05 PM

According to Sucks & Jokers and he's thinking of BDing Russ but he's going to go over all the scenarios before finally deciding.

"RE: Jeff wins POV"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-22-09 at 09:07 PM
Good that Jeff's just going over all the scenarios before deciding what to do with the PoV. And I'm going to be praying he decides not to use it! I want Kevin or Natalie out -- my head says Kevin (he's won one challenge, a PoV and is more likeable) but my heart says Natalie because I can't stand her. Right now, my head's got the majority vote.

Posted by vince3 on 08-22-09 at 10:23 PM
Well, we're now overdue for the morphomatic. It has to be next week, so hopefully he'll also keep that in mind.......

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-22-09 at 10:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-09 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

Someone needs to fly a banner over the house saying "Jeff and Jordan: Kevin and Natalie are lying to you" Come on, we have had no banners yet this year!!!

Posted by Jubilayhee on 08-23-09 at 00:18 AM
How would it benefit Jeff and Jordin to keep the smartest person in the house and the most atheletic person in the house as the final four. If you truly had J/J interests you would want Russell backdored as well.

"Don't forget"
Posted by IceCat on 08-23-09 at 01:35 AM
Nobody from J/J/R/M can beat K or N in final 2 with this jury. The priority for everyone from J/J/R/M has to be getting rid of K and N.

Dropping R now lets K and N get dangerously closer to final 3 territory where anything could happen.

The failure to recognize this is what makes J/J = D/Der

"RE: Don't forget"
Posted by vince3 on 08-23-09 at 02:11 AM
Basically, if either Kevin or Natalie make it to the Final 2, Jessie, Lydia, and the other one are automatic votes for them..... and you have to figure that one of the three of the Fractured Four/Dumb and Dumber alliance would be ticked off enough about the knife in the back to strike the deathblow vote........ making America's vote for Chima pointless......, maybe.

"Yup"
Posted by IceCat on 08-23-09 at 03:14 AM
J/J/R/M need each other in some combination of two in order to win. It's almost as though Jeff thinks he can win every challenge to the end.

Hubris and stupidity make for bad strategy and more than likely bad TV, too.

Posted by zazzy on 08-23-09 at 02:39 PM
From Jokers updates:

Sun 2:02 AM BBT Jeff: We can't afford to get too cocky either. - xaipe
Jeff: We have to look at all the angles. Maybe we're missing something. You don't think they (n/k) would lie to us, do you? We save them & then they turn around and put us up?

OK, ITA now, Dumb and Dumber.

At least Michelle is catching on to Nat's age lie...

Posted by Belle Book on 08-23-09 at 04:20 PM
I hope they do catch on! I'm praying that they do!

I think that Jeff & Jordan aren't so much dumb as they're naive in terms of gameplay -- at least. BTW, what does ITA mean?

Posted by zazzy on 08-23-09 at 07:00 PM
I totally agree

Posted by Belle Book on 08-23-09 at 04:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-09 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Yeah -- that's why I want Kevin gone before Russell. Russell can go afterwards (although I'd rather have him than Natalie in the game), and then Natalie. Of course, if Russell is the new HoH, I can always go with Natalie going before Russell -- and I'd prefer that!

Posted by AyaK on 08-23-09 at 09:36 PM
And that was jeff's original plan, but his brain exploded.

Even though Russell and natalie sat in on a lot of the Mean Jessie Alliance conversations, they can't convince Jeff that Gnat and Kevin are total liars. Dumb has gotten so paranoid that he's convinced they want him to focus on Gnat and Kevin so that their own alliance can stick together. Dumber even distorted her talk with Michele today to Dumb so that Dumb would get mad at Michele and let her keep her "friend" Gnat to the final three.

Little do Dumb and Dumber know that Gnat and Kevin have spent the whole day working on scenarios to backdoor Jeff. Gnat says that she's tell Jeff that if he wins POV and takes himself off, she'll put Jordan up in an effort to Marcellus him.

Gnat says that if she or Kevin don't win HoH next week with Jeff sitting out, they don't deserve to win the game. They both agree that priority #1 has to be "get Jeff", because they know that's their only chance to both make Final 3.

Jeff, meanwhile, doesn't believe that Kevin and Gnat are any threat to him. Like IceCat says, you lose games like this due to hubris. And so he is.

"HOH winning POV"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-23-09 at 11:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-09 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

I looked at the history of the POV being won by the current HOH. Since the inception of the POV in season three, it has been won ten times by the current HOH. Of those ten times the HOH has changed their nominations four times and has left them intact six. I don't know what this means for tomorrow's POV ceremony but, more times than not the HOH/POV winner has chosen to leave their nominations intact.

Edited to correct the quantities.

"RE: HOH winning POV"
Posted by kingfish on 08-23-09 at 11:57 AM
The mildly surprising thing about that stat. is that the HoH changed their Nom. four times. The exercise of the POV is integral to the Backdoor or Trapdoor strategies, but for the HoH, who originally made the noms, to then change them 44% of the time is (yawn) surprising.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-23-09 at 09:25 PM
It seems as if right around this time during the season I get this feeling of impending doom that the show is about to go downhill with Jeff backdooring Russell and not for real reasons, they are all fake. If there were real reasons maybe but with the machinations of Kevin and Natalie involved it bums me out.

Posted by AyaK on 08-23-09 at 09:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-09 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

Jordumb is completely supporting the backdoor strategy. Jeff still has a few functioning brain cells and knows that he's taking a risk -- he told Jordumb that he's still not certain about what he'll do. It bothered him today when Kevin and Gnat, in a replay of their earlier game play, stripped the blankets off the beds in the HN room to harrass Michele and Russell. But Jordumb stuck up for them, repeating Kevin's lie that they didn't know they'd taken the only blankets.

Watching Dumb and Dumber head for the rocks is like watching one of the old Greek tragedies.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-23-09 at 10:22 PM
If Jeff has any braincells. That is a big IF, he'd know that he (or Jordumb) can not beat Kevin and Natalie in a jury vote. If he can not see Kevin/Nat are on the other side of the house......Michelle/Russ on his side. It is really very simple. Honestly I dread watching the show every week...waiting for Dumb and Dumberer dissapointment me. I don't know why he can not see how would Russell turning on his alliance help him...Nat and Kevin will never join forces with him....turning on Dumb And Dumberer would put him squarely on the opposite sides of both sides.

Posted by Loree on 08-23-09 at 10:36 PM
I think Jeff would have been better off without Jordan in the house. He is trying so hard to take both of them to the Final 2. It is not likely to happen. Everytime I think Jeff is seeing the whole picture... Jordan says something foolish and he believes her and starts playing Nat's game for her.

Posted by KAYLA1963 on 08-23-09 at 10:44 PM
Jeff is smart and has carried Jordan through this game. But she is good at games where you have to rememember, she was neck and neck with michelle.

The only positive thing of getting rid of Russell now is the male competitor. It would be stupid though to keep Nat or Kevin around since you could never trust them from the beginning.

I was wondering what is going on Tues? Is it live?

Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 11:29 AM
No, the Tuesday show will show the veto competition (won by Jeff) and the POV ceremony (from today).

I think they're hoping for a good Russell outburst if Jeff backdoors him tonight.

Kevin & gNat are also hoping for that, because they can't believe that Jeff would actually be so stupid to leave both of them in the house when he can't play HoH this week. Kevin said that, if he and gNat survive, he would start believing in God again.

Kevin is convinced that Jeff will see him as the biggest threat, especially since he's been coming so close in competitions. And, to be sure, such thoughts do cross Jeff's mind (possibly put there by the DR). But he and Jordumb quickly whisk them away.

Posted by Estee on 08-24-09 at 03:07 PM
such thoughts do cross Jeff's mind

And turn out to be incapable of surviving in a vacuum.

Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 08:26 PM
Estee....just one of many comments you've made that has me totally LOLing!

Posted by finallytyping on 08-24-09 at 00:19 AM
In tonight's episode Jeff clearly was depicted as lacking intelligence during his conversation with Michelle about her research. I remember earlier in the season they showed Jeff teasing Jordan about her not being able to tell time or something. They set us up to think how smart Jeff was, when in fact, the bar was just being set very, very low.

Have we started a thread, "Things dumber than Jiffy and Jordy?" Wasn't really necessary, hunh?

Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 08:00 AM
I thought he seemed intimidated by Michelle, with the underground lab and all. He tried to neutralize it by saying she should be spending time perfecting counterfitting $...because in his job, it's about sales/$.

"He also mentioned"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 08:25 AM

... his prior experience building LEGO castles.

With the use of the instruction sheet, of course.

Posted by kingfish on 08-24-09 at 09:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

I didn't. I thought he seemed genuinely impressed. And I thought it was nice of the editors to include that, and that it makes Michele seem like a good guy, and maybe their choice for F2 material.

Except for the hilariously ignorant things she says, Jordan is getting good edit also. But as cute and sweetly chaste (poor Jeff) a southern belle as she is, Jordan has to go. I can't envision a scenario (maybe Gnat and/or Kevin do a little damage before they are both booted?) for that right now, but it has to happen.

"No"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 11:35 AM
gNat and Kevin know that Jordumb is no threat. They want her as the third in their final three. Their plan is to get Russell this week (or, instead, to have Jeff get him), boot Jeff next week and, with luck, boot Michelle the week after that. Then they'll have their dream final 3 ... and there's really no chance that Jordumb will win HoH over them in the final 3.

As far as Jeff and Michele, all he's focused on is that she doesn't make much money, so in his view she can't be that smart. He'll get another view of that when he walks into the jury house next week without even making final 4, having blown the best position of power that any houseguest ever has blown.

"RE: No"
Posted by kingfish on 08-24-09 at 01:11 PM
With 5 left (next week) Gnat and Kevin very well might nom JJ if they get HoH (and aren't booted this week).

They could see the two vote bloc of JJ as being the biggest threat to either of them getting to F2. Putting them both up at the same time would mean they couldn't vote, and with four remaining the following week, this could scare them into looking at booting J or J.

Michele could see Jeff as the better F2 partner and vote to boot Jordan. And if there is one/one tie, it would depend on the whim of the HoH. And who knows?

Basically I agree though, it seems unlikely at this point that they would focus on Jordan. especially if Russell's in the house. And Gnat would just dearly love to boot Jeff if she could.

Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 01:28 PM
Actually, gNat and Kevin have the whole plan worked out. If either of them win HoH, they'll nominate Michele and Jeff and tell Jeff that they really want to get Michele. All their focus will be on getting Michele ... until the vote. If Jeff wins veto, they'll nominate Jordan as a replacement and boot Michele. Otherwise, they'll boot Jeff. They have also discussed trying to talk Jeff out of using the veto (if he wins it) so that Jordan doesn't get nervous by being nominated.

Kevin doesn't think Jeff is that dumb. But gNat says she can see Jeff doing it to keep Jordan in a good mood.

Neither has any interest in nominating Jordan. The whole point is to mislead Jeff into thinking that they are on his side, and nominating Jordan doesn't help that.

Posted by newsomewayne on 08-24-09 at 04:27 PM
If Jeff wins veto, they'll nominate Jordan as a replacement and boot Michele.

Unless it is Jordan that wins veto and removes Jeff. Then it becomes gNat or Kevin on the block with Michelle and J/J controlling the vote.

Posted by Estee on 08-24-09 at 05:27 PM
AKA 'The Last Hope Of The Stupid'.

And since this move hasn't raised their collective IQ of 2 any, JeJo would immediately try to vote out Michelle.

Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 09:29 PM
Unfortunately, I think you may be right. If they did that, they would retire the prize for the stupidest ever to play BB. Marcellas would be pleased, at least.

Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 01:03 PM
Jordin? Chaste? She keeps discussing her sex life with her former BF with other house guests in front of Jeff, discussing BJ's and asking Kevin about gay sex. I'm surprised the guys on this board haven't been calling her a ----- tease.

"... and she's taken to"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 01:22 PM

... to letting her towel slip in front of the cameras.

There's full frontal vid-caps of her out there and she should sue her plastic surgeon cuz her bolt-ons look like... bolt-ons.

Posted by kingfish on 08-24-09 at 01:29 PM
I hadn’t heard that (don’t get the feeds). I just saw the part where she wouldn't do any more than kiss a little and maybe cuddle with Jeff if he took her to Hawaii, yet she acted upset that he wouldn’t take her on those terms. If I were Jeff I’d rather go alone than go with someone who drew that kind of line in the sand. I mean, going with someone to explore a relationship doesn’t mean there have to be any promises of sex, but there doesn’t have to be a promise of no sex, either.

I get the impression that she is just very naïve (her having implants has shaken that view a little). She doesn't seem to have much exposure to cultures outside her Charlotte environs.

Prick tease, thy name is Jordan.

Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 03:01 PM
Let's just say that from her conversations with other house guests...she is not sexually naive.

Worldly, though, is a descriptor that does not apply to Jordan.

Tell me guys, if you were crushed out on a girl, and were sleeping with her/cuddling with her every night, with no sex and barely a kiss, would it be sexually frustrating to hear her talk about her sexual escapades with her first boyfriend?

BB is painting the "good girl" picture for Jordan...and in some ways she is being a "good girl". I just thought it was a lot for a "family show" on at 8 pm to have Jordan saying "I'm not a ho" and "men think with their penises". I can just imagine one of my young nephews asking my sister-in-law -- mommy, what does that mean?

BTW, even if you don't get feeds, you can get pretty good recaps with pics at BBdish (they even recount some conversations) and detailed info at Jokers updates.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-24-09 at 01:22 PM
What time do they usually do the POV Ceremony?

Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 01:31 PM
It's usually in the afternoon BB time, so that means after 3 PM EDT today.

The actual time can vary, though.

"POV plans"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 01:37 PM
Jeff's plan is to pull off Kevin, because he thinks Kevin is more likely to win next HoH and so will more likely be loyal if he's not nominated. Dumb, but about the best we're going to get out of Jeff.

Russell, however, has no illusions. He knows that if Jeff pulls off either of his noms, that he's being backdoored. Since Michele can't afford to vote against Jeff, it will be 3-0.

"RE: POV plans"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-24-09 at 02:02 PM
I am a Jeff/ Jordan fan, I want them to go to the F2 but if they go through with this I seriously hope that he goes up and is evicted next week.

"It's seriously looking like"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 01:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

... Russell getting the backdoor treatment.

J/J were in the HoH discussing how Kevin was coming off the block and they were even fabricating some sort of story about randomly picking playing cards to choose between Natalie and Kevin to come off.

They're working on some pretty fine details for this just to idle discussion of possible options.

Looks like Great Festival of Dumb is about to commence.

Edited to add (from Jokers) the following private convo currently underway between Nat and Kevin:

10:41 AM BBT Nat saying, "If I win HoH next week, under no circumstances is Jeff safe."
10:41 AM BBT Kevin says (to himself) "Please Jeff, don't think this one through."

"RE: It's seriously looking like"
Posted by true on 08-24-09 at 01:47 PM
I agree that Jeff is dumb for not thinking jury votes, but at this point, everyone but Jordan would put Jeff up next week, so he really needs to be thinking jury and who would be easier to beat in the competitions going forward.

It doesn't really matter what Jeff does at this point, he is the target of both sides.

"Your logic is sound but"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 01:58 PM

... Jeff isn't using the same logic.

Jeff actually trusts Nat and Kev and that's the core element of the stupidity.

Even if Mich and Russell are targeting Jeff, there is one thing that moderates that desire: the need to give priority to removing the two people that none of J/J/R/M can beat.

There is a logical reason to keep Russ and Mich so trust shouldn't even be a consideration at this point.

"Right"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 06:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Jeff doesn't have any solution that's 100% safe. His danger week is next week, and Russell could win HoH and backdoor him. But he's just guaranteed that he has no possible way of winning the $500,000. Under only one scenario does he win from here in, because he has to face a jury with potential votes from Jessie, Lydia, gNat, Kevin, Russell and Michele. The only scenario under which he wins is in a matchup with Michele, where she wins last HoH. He'd get all the votes except for Russell in that case.

Other than that, he has no chance of winning. In fact, unless Michele or Jordan win next HoH, he's gone, and he'll get to have his jury house face-off with Russell from a position of abject stupidity.

If Michele wins HoH, she'll nominate gNat and Kevin and Jeff is safe for a week; Lord only knows who Jordan will nominate (not Jeff, though), but it's not very likely that she'll win.

Edited to add: If gNat wins HoH, remember that she would not have been there except that Jeff himself chose to keep her over Lydia and made voting for Lydia's exit a test of loyalty within his group (loyalty that he didn't reciprocate). To quote another old saying, what goes around comes around.

If he had voted out gNat last week and Kevin this week, he would indeed have to worry about being backdoored by Russell next week if Russell didn't stick to the plan to boot Lydia. But his actions have now created an almost CERTAIN exit for Jeff should gNat or Kevin win HoH.

"Come on"
Posted by Curt414 on 08-24-09 at 02:37 PM
Seriously, Jeff is really that dense that he can't see Jessie- Lydia already in the jury house won't vote for him or Jordan over Nat- Kevin.

If he breaks his word to Russ that's 3 votes against him. Does he really think Nat or Kevin would support him over each other.

Michelle or Russ need to gather the dense pair set them down and walk through what happens should he backdoor Russ.

Even if he really does believe and maybe even likes Kevin and Nat more than Russ/Michelle. Kevin and Nat have to go PERIOD.... He nor Jordan,Russ or Michelle would stand a chance against Nat/Kevin of winning a vote at the jury house....

Come on he has to see it. It's not that hard to see. Right?

"RE: Come on"
Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 03:11 PM
I don't think Jeff is thinking about the jury votes...I think he is just trying to get to F2.

He has fallen into the thinking:

--Nat and Kevin won't win HOH or that he can beat them at the POV, even tho Kevin has won a POV b4 and has come very close at winning HOH's numerous times.

--Nat isn't any good at comps instead of that she has been throwing them

--that Nat and Kev wouldn't lie to him and Jordin. This last one is the most laughable!

Posted by Belle Book on 08-24-09 at 05:28 PM
Well, Natalie hasn't won any HOH or POV competitions! If you were in the Big Brother house, it might be easy to think that she wasn't that good! I hope that Jeff doesn't really believe that Natalie & Kevin would lie to him & Jordan -- though I could believe Jordan would think such a thing! As for Kevin, I believe Jeff's thinking that either Jordan or Michele could beat Kevin in the next HOH competition. He might be right.

"One problem with that idea"
Posted by vince3 on 08-24-09 at 05:37 PM
Michele was collateral damage in the backstab at the POV Ceremony Corral........ if Russell's gone, she lost her F2 partner......

She's now an angry swing vote........ and the venom's aimed at Jeff, probably.

If she wins HoH, she might put up one of each pair, and tell them: You fight it out! The only then that there might be both halves of a pair then is if the non-nomineed half vetoed their pair-mate...... then she's forced to nominate the last possible choice......

"RE: One problem with that idea"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 06:34 PM
I doubt that Michele is a swing vote. She knows that Kevin and gNat want to get her, so she'll focus on getting them were she to win HoH next week.

She doesn't know about Jeff, and so (unlike Jeff) she'll make the smart play. Her deal with Jeff was final three with Jeff and Jordan, and she'll stick to it (even though she thinks Jeff just made a mistake).

For now, at least.

Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 09:12 PM
From BBdish: "Russell is still coaching Natalie. Natalie pretty much says she has not really been trying at comps. She tried on the POVs when she was up."

Anyone who's watched BB just knows that not everyone tries hard on those comps! Jeff should not have assumed.

"RE: Come on there goes the Ratings"
Posted by KAYLA1963 on 08-24-09 at 06:24 PM
Worse Big Brother Ever

Jeff WAS playing smart, with America giving him the coupe to put up jessie, but this. How many steps back did this put you. What were you thinking. Makes me not want to watch anymore. I hope the producers step in and do something.

Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 06:27 PM
>I hope the producers step in
>and do something.

Other than brain transplants for Dumb and Dumber, I don't know what the producers could do.

And the ratings aren't necessarily shot. I think a lot of people would like to see Jeff get booted next week. I know I would.

Posted by Estee on 08-24-09 at 06:31 PM
Given the loving care with which he's attached the giant KICK ME! sign to his own back, it would be a shame not to honor his request.

"I'm so looking forward"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 06:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

... to the next few episodes.

I want Natalie to win next HoH and send Jeff to the...

Big Brother Main Event...

Russell "The Love Muscle" Kairouz
vs
Jeff "The Tactician" Schroeder

It's Fury in the Jury!

Russell should dust off Muhammed Ali's famous 'Rope a Dope' for this one... with a slight modification - use real rope.

Hang 'im high.

"RE: I'm so looking forward"
Posted by Bar Belle on 08-24-09 at 11:33 PM
*Giggles*

That made my night. Of course there was also Jessie and Russell yelling and getting in each others' faces. What would that event be called?

Posted by Lorr on 08-24-09 at 11:07 PM
Perhaps the person responsible for bringing in this group of HG's should be replaced

Posted by Jubilayhee on 08-24-09 at 07:04 PM
Yeah like give him another Coup de Twat, LOL

"Cootie whut?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 07:24 PM

Posted by no reality on 08-24-09 at 08:07 PM
>Worse Big Brother Ever
>
>Jeff WAS playing smart, with America
>giving him the coupe to
>put up jessie, but this.
>How many steps back did
>this put you. What were
>you thinking. Makes me not
>want to watch anymore. I
>hope the producers step in
>and do something.

Posted by no reality on 08-24-09 at 08:12 PM
Jeff has blown his chances of the biggest prize unless he could make it to the F2 with Michelle. Otherwise, he can't beat anyone else with the Jury. It was still better for him to remove Jesse inspite of what he has done lately. America wanted Jesse out and Jeff to succeed. However, Jeff is now self-destructing and Jordan probably doesn't have enough on the ball to survive on her own. Don't be surprised to see Kevin or Natilie win it all or end up in the F2.

Posted by zazzy on 08-24-09 at 08:46 PM
Welcome to the boards, No Reality!

Posted by no reality on 08-24-09 at 09:35 PM
Thanks Zazzy.

Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 09:23 PM
>Jordan probably doesn't have enough on the ball
>to survive on her own.

It amazes me that she hasn't been eaten by a hungry animal already. She's prey, pure and simple.

>Don't be surprised to see Kevin or Natalie win it
>all or end up in the F2.

Honestly, it all depends on the next HoH. gNat thinks she's going to win it. If she does, I wouldn't be surprised to see both Kevin and gNat in the F2.

Posted by michel on 08-24-09 at 10:13 PM
The new CBS promo is trying to prepare the audience for that, making Kevin and Gnat the underdogs facing a powerful alliance of 4.

Posted by zazzy on 08-25-09 at 03:55 PM
I just want to throw up!

"The classics assist."
Posted by Estee on 08-24-09 at 03:17 PM
This is a forest.

This is a very large group of trees that just happen to be really close to each other.

And Jeff? Sees a place to carve his name right next to Jordan's inside a heart -- then doesn't understand why the park ranger is arresting him.

"He did it"
Posted by vince3 on 08-24-09 at 05:17 PM
Jeff bloody did it.

Jeff used the POV on Kevin and put Russell on the backdoor express.

Needless to say, once the feeds returned, Hamster War whatever # is next was ON! This one included threats of violence in the jury house between the two of them, because Russell's sure that Jeff won't be too long behind him (and he's probably right...)

Jeff now has only one (possibly guaranteed) chance to be safe next week: Jordan winning HoH.

Unless Michele can somehow convince either Kevin/Jordan that Russell would be a better choice to stick around, especially against Jeff's gameplay insanity, Russell's probably gone 3-0...... With Michele seething for revenge......

"Name the movie."
Posted by Estee on 08-24-09 at 05:24 PM
take a deep breath
prepare for the worst
the stupidest man
in the un-i-verse

Whatever happens from this point on, he brought it upon himself -- and I will have no bloody sympathy whatsoever. Idiot.

Anyone who's that bad at counting jury votes doesn't even deserve to be on the thing. Let him quit in frustration before his inevitable eviction: I'd love to see what happens when America controls two keys...

"RE: He did it"
Posted by KAYLA1963 on 08-24-09 at 06:17 PM
Bad move Jeff. You rather believe and keep those other 2. He is so stupid. He just lost the game. Unless Jordan votes Nat out Russell is gone.

He should of waited another week. Hw beleived the QUIET one.

"RE: He did it"
Posted by realityshowgeek on 08-24-09 at 07:04 PM
Hip-Hip-Hooray!! I'm so glad he used it. Russell is a jerk and michelle is so squirrely she makes me nervous. Despite all the needless lies and being drunk with lite-beer power, I hope Natalie or Kevin wins. At least they played the game and if Jeff and Jordan or to stupid to see beyond their noses all I can say is ...BWAHHHHHHH!!! You know what they say, "stupid people die in stupid ways"...that applies to BB too. If you're stupid, you will be evicted based on something stupid.

"Natalie's take on the POV meeting results?"
Posted by vince3 on 08-24-09 at 05:31 PM
"America, you just saw that the LML (Last Minute Lie) was a success!"

"Better quote from gNat"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 05:51 PM
Well, I liked it better. gNat to Kevin:

"You need to thank God.. If <Jeff> had a brain, he'd've let you win POV. This will be HUGE for you and I... Probably game saving for you and I, and game ending for Jeff."

She's right. The dumbest thing is that Jeff thinks he's safe from gNat and Kevin.

Stupid is as stupid does. Jeff is stupid.

"... and life is a box of"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-09 at 06:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

... Hey, this don't taste like no chocolate!

"RE: ... and life is a box of"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 06:41 PM
Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere. Like straight to the jury house.

"RE: Better quote from gNat"
Posted by Bar Belle on 08-24-09 at 11:37 PM
If Gnat/Kevin do win HoH and nominate Jeff I can see his sad reaction going along the lines of, "You talked about honor and you stabbed me in the back/threw me under the bus."

But somehow Gnat will spin it so she never lied, I think she's that icky

"Michele in the aftermath"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 07:25 PM
Michele realizes (accurately) that Jeff has set her up as gNat and Kevin's target next week. Now the coldness from Jordumb and Jordumb's buddy-buddy with gNat finally makes sense to her. She realizes that, if she doesn't win HoH, it's Jeff's intent that she's gone (but little does she know about the impending double-cross by gN/K).

Russell asks her if she thinks it will do any good for him to talk to Kevin and see if they can flip him. She tells him (correctly) no.

I think we can safely say that Jeff has lost Michele's vote in the jury house as well as Russell's. He's got to be a contender for "Dumbest BB Move Ever."

"It's a longshot BUT"
Posted by Curt414 on 08-24-09 at 07:42 PM
Russell needs to remain calm talk with Michelle and then approach Jeff-Jordan and lead them step by step through why this is such a bad move for them.

Use crayons if needed. Trust should be a NON ISSUE at this point in the game. It's a game of numbers and who you can beat in the jury house period.

Once Jessie- Lydia went to the jury house the whole backdoor Russ-Michelle-Jordan or Jeff train had left the station.

I just hope Michelle/Russ can compose themselves enough to lead the dimwits back to the correct path.

"RE: Michele in the aftermath"
Posted by Cindarella66 on 08-24-09 at 07:42 PM
Actually, both Russell & Michele's only hope is back up a few posts: they need to sit Dumb & Dumber (not even sure at this point which is which, but leaning towards Jeff being dumber) down and rationally explain to them that neither have a snowballs chance in he** of winning unless one of them wins either HOH or POV every week from here out and they take each other to the final two. Because they would never get Jessie's and Lydia's jury votes over Kevin or Natalie and they have just thrown away their (Russell's & Michele's) two jury votes by not honoring the F4 agreement. Then all that's needed is Dumb and Michele to vote to evict Natalie. It probably would never work though because it requires Dumb & Dumber to have rational thought. <Sigh> Guess I'll be rooting for Kevin now, or not watching at all.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 06:44 AM
It probably would never work though because it requires Dumb & Dumber to have rational thought.

Right: never count on any BB plan which requires someone to have one firing neuron. At this point, I don't know what Jeff's running on, but brainpower isn't it. I'd love to see him sit down in front of the camera and seriously discuss his plans for the endgame -- somewhere in his mostly-empty head are the made-up reasons why the jury's going to vote for him over anyone else, and that footage could be the funniest segment in series history. 'Russell will respect my mad fighting skillz!'

Posted by zazzy on 08-25-09 at 01:00 PM
Welcome to the boards, Cinderella, and Curt!

"Michele joins the bashing"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 08:12 PM
Having figured out where she stands, Michele joins Dumb and Dumber in Russell-bashing. Jeff tells her that he couldn't trust Russell and she agrees.

Jeff says to her that he's sure this week will be endurance and that Jordan/Michele need to outlast Kevin/gNat.

No mention of Jeff's rant to Jordumb from earlier when, after Jordumb told him that Michele was lobbying to take out Kevin, Jeff decided to take Kevin off the block because he didn't trust Michele -- so we have no idea how sincere he is.

gNat tells Kevin that Michelle must be stupid for sticking with Jeff/Jordan as the third person in that group.

"RE: Michele joins the bashing"
Posted by true on 08-24-09 at 09:51 PM
Stupid move? Yeah, but honestly do people really think Jeff had a real chance of making it to the end had he stuck to the plan?

Had he booted K/N this week as planned, he still would have been the target next week, and most likely been the target til the end. But, with this move, even if he did win every challenge from here to the end he killed his chances with the jury. His chances were always slim, now they're really slim.

So?

Moving on.

Russell goes this week, and Jeff goes next. (most likely) However, I disagree that GNat and Kevin should want each other in the final 2. They need to go against one of the dumbos, Michelle included, to seal the victory. If they face each other, it could go either way. GNat will soon realize that Kevin is now her biggest threat, but how will she dump him and keep his jury vote? Or, will Kevin step up and throw GNat under the BB Bus?

Jeff's dumbass move makes the game much more interesting from here on out. Way to go Jeff!

"The gN/K endgame"
Posted by AyaK on 08-24-09 at 10:27 PM
I hadn't wanted to speculate on this, because I hope it doesn't come to pass. But...

If the final four are gNat, Kevin, Michele and Jordan (as appears likely), ratings will plummet. But the gameplay will be 2-against-2. If gN/K win HoH, Michele is gone unless she gets POV. If J/M win HoH, Kevin is probably gone unless he gets POV.

In the final 2 scenarios:
1) gN/K/M or J -- gN or K votes out his or her partner, under the logic that all of his or her alliance will vote for him or her for the sure victory (and the partner will undersatand, having been planning to do the same thing). Neither has any reason to want to face the other one in the final 2. M or J votes out one or the other of gN or K but still loses in the exact same scenario. At least M has a chance of getting Russell's vote and forcing a 3-3 tie to America's vote, but J does not. However, just to get here, M needs to win F4 POV followed by F3 HoH.

2)M/J/K or gN --Michele and Jordan will carry each other to the final two, knowing that neither could beat K or gN. K or gN will carry J, for the reason that she has no chance of getting Russell's vote and thus must lose.

"RE: The gN/K endgame"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 06:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-09 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Do you see any Jordan victory scenarios here? So far, the only one I've got is partially Rattie's fault: enough long-term hate seeds planted for at least three people to vote against Michelle, followed by the South voting in self-repeating droves.

As reality wins go, that would stand a chance at being the literal all-time no-brainer.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 08:31 AM
Jordan can only win in a Jordan/Michele F2, She'll get gNat's and Lydia's votes, because gNat and Lydia hate Michele as much as they hate Jeff. She'll probably get Jeff's vote (because I think, after the fashion of the truly stupid, that he'll blame Michele for making him susceptible to the LML, not himself for believing it). Thus, she needs a fourth from Jessie or Kevin or from America.

Those votes depend on how HoH plays out.

Note, BTW, that Lydia has no reason not to talk about the LML at the jury house. And, since we're talking about Lydia, I have little doubt that Russell will know all about it within 24 hours of arrival there, and Jeff will find out from Russell as soon as he gets there. Russell may even find out about the Green Room lie while there.

I have a feeling that we could have a very interesting jury session as a result, no matter what happens with the F2.

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-09 at 08:44 AM
If Jordan wins next HoH (admittedly a very long shot), and/or Jeff wins next week's POV (he is becoming a challenge favorite), and if by then Jeff get's the real picture courtesy of Kevin/Gnat overplaying their hand (not impossible for a BB genius to do), then a boot (straight nom, or backdoor) of Kevin or Gnat could happen. That might set the stage (with a couple more improbable wins) for an F2 of JJ.

Jordan would win that. At least 1/2 of America's Choice votes (thanks to the bath scenes) would go her way.

You wanted a scenario...you didn't say it had to be a good one.

Posted by true on 08-25-09 at 08:50 AM
Ratings will plummet? Are Jeff/Russell really that popular? I don't think either of them were going to make it much further either way, and the feeds always get really dull as the numbers dwindle.

At least with Russell gone, the pick-off stops and some game actually takes place. Are the remaining players likeable? No, but I don't think Jeff or Russell are all that great, in fact, this whole cast was just.plain.dull. Personally, I find Kevin more entertaining/amusing than I find stoopid Jeff, or dumb Jordan. They're cute, but good gawd, they're dense. The others aren't much smarter. Russell and Michell couldn't charm/talk their way out of a paper bag. Did Russell really tell Jeff to his face that he wants him out at final 4? What an idiot. Michelle has proven to be socially stunted from the beginning. She may be a brain, but Jessie had more social skills, and that's not saying much.

Kevin seems to be the only one who is thinking clearly, and while GNat is devious, she is just too annoying to root for.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 09:15 AM
>Ratings will plummet? Are Jeff/Russell really that popular?

I think it's more that the showmance of J/J was that popular, and nobody wants to see gNat win. Except gNat, of course.

> I don't think either of them were going to make it
>much further either way

Russell certainly wasn't. But Jeff's popularity was through the roof when his side turned the tables and started winning; My pick for final 4 was J/J/M and Kevin. I personally thought Jeff was the likely winner, before his poor game play diminished his chances to their current subterranean level.

>and the feeds always get really dull as the numbers dwindle.

They didn't in BBAS. Remember all the scheming in the final four of Dr. Will, Mike Boogie, Janelle and Erika, especially when Janelle realized that she was getting played by Will?

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-25-09 at 10:15 AM
I don't think there will ever be a season that can live up to BBAS final four. *sigh

Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 10:21 AM
At this point, I'll settle for this season not living down to BB6's final one.

Patiently waiting for the moment when Natalie admits to killing someone.

Posted by zazzy on 08-25-09 at 01:04 PM
They will start showing the jury house at some point and make it more of the show if the rest of the show is getting boring. That will keep the viewer's attention.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 02:02 PM
Yeah, I actually like the idea of watching Russell and Lydia telling Jeff about the LML in the jury house.

"And Jeffoon's response?"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 02:28 PM
'That never happened! You're just trying to trick me into voting for Natalie! She would have told me if she'd had to lie to me to save her own skin! Because she's just that honest!'

"Won't happen"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 06:04 PM
You're probably right.

But gNat says that Jessie told her that you weren't allowed to talk game in the jury house. If that's right, then Dumb and Dumber won't find out about the LML until after they vote.

They'll probably vote for gNat to win.

"Dumb and Dumber rant about Michele"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 08:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-09 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

Kevin set up Dumb and Dumber by telling them nasty Michele stories last night, and Dumb and Dumber took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Back in the HoH room, Jeff went on a HUGE psycho rampage about Michele and basically said that he hates everything about her. He basically turned on her completely during his rant and said that he'd like her to go home ASAP after Russell, telling Jordan that they need to be nice to her this week so she could protect them if she wins HoH, and then they'd send her home next week. He went on and on trashing Michele and Russell long into the night, with Jordumb's help. Jordumb told him that all of Michele's quirks are nervous tics because she's always lying.

Now that he has power, Jeff is turning into one of the least likable houseguests ever. Maybe he can hang out with Evel Dick when this is over, because I can't imagine that many other people will want to be around this living bundle of misplaced paranoia.

If anyone out there is still on Team Jeff or thinks that Jeff and Jordan are a cute couple, please come to your senses. It's not that they're booting Russell, because at some point they needed to do that before Russell did it to them. Instead, it's that they are every bit as nasty and spiteful as Chima and Ronnie -- and they're doing it at the end of the game. Like I said yesterday, it will be fun to watch Jeff march out the front door with gNat and Kevin's knives in his back.

"RE: Dumb and Dumber rant about Michele"
Posted by vince3 on 08-25-09 at 09:12 AM
Basically it comes down to this, from when they had the wake for Jessie: pot ------> kettle

Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 09:14 AM
For me, it breaks down like this:

I hate both Jeff and Jordan because they're not only dumb, they're willfully ignorant -- and Jordan's proud of it. (It's not cheating, it's confirming her answers.) They're also low-scale bigots who happily throw around slurs and don't understand why anyone would ever be offended: bonus points!

I hate Kevin because I've hated Kevin since Day One and since nothing about him has changed in any way, I'm hardly going to stop now.

I hate Natalie because -- well, see Post #50. But at least she's playing the best only way she knows how.

I dislike Russell because his lack of gameplay coupled with the emergence of his temper has made it difficult to accept him as a viable player. Plus he stopped changing his facial hair every five minutes.

I can tolerate Michele.

Michele has no chance to win.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 06:24 PM
I do think there has been a strong shift in favor of Michele in public opinion since Dumb and Dumber revealed their true colors. Telling the truth an sticking to your alliance seems to be bad BB strategy, but it's certainly led to a rehabilitation of her public image, despite all of the trashing that Ronnie tried to do to it.

The first thing that happened in this show that made me think it might not be awful was when Ronnie got booted. And it was pretty interesting until J/J turned into Chima/gNat Mark II.

You know, when Michele talked about her brother's death, I had no idea that it was so recent:

http://obits.nj.com/obituaries/starledger/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=125631505

I can understand that she needs the money, but it's a real shame that someone suffering through personal tragedy was put into a house with professional liars like gNat and Ronnie.

Posted by jbug on 08-25-09 at 10:06 AM
Note
If Jordan is to be Jordumb,
then Jeff is to be Jeffoon.

okay ~~~~ back to enjoying the speculations

Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 10:19 AM
Done. (I wish we had rep points just so I could give you two for that.) And if Russell's visible IQ drops any lower, let's start calling him Russet!

Posted by rayjj on 08-25-09 at 10:19 AM
Its funny how so many posters talk about how dumb this one or that one is, but think about it. We all have FAAAAAAAAAAR more info to judge things on than the players in the house do. Everyone lies in there, it all depends who you think you can trust the most, and who you can't. I think Jeff made a smart move putting Russel up, he's easily one of the 2 biggest threats in there, Michelle being the other. He had to take one of them out before they did it to him. And as far as who will get which vote from the jury, I think past jury members have surprised me with how they vote, and even if they personally do not like someone, they have voted on gameplay on occasion. Jessie was pissed to have been booted the way he was, but he did admit it was a smart move on Jeff's part.

"See post #100 above"
Posted by IceCat on 08-25-09 at 10:36 AM
Jeff is stupid because he is even considering trust at this point in the game. There is a trust-independent logic-based argument to keep Russell that Jeff chose to ignore over his 'trust' argument for Nat and Kevin.

Jeff operated on trust instead of considering everyone an enemy and acting based upon the logical motivations of those enemies.

"RE: See post #100 above"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 01:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-09 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

One of the things I found to be hilarious was that Jeff was trashing Russell to Kevin because Russell said to Jeff's face that he had other plans. Kevin, of course, just sat there silently, being thankful that Jeff prefers to be stabbed in the back without warning.

Edited to add: I also want to make sure that I agree with IceCat's point. Once you get down to final 8, trust can't be a factor. IN BBAS, Chilltown threw James and Danielle under the bus and sided with Janelle because George wouldn't backdoor her like Will wanted. But Jeff doesn't believe that two people who were his sworn enemies at the start of the game would do the same to him, even though he did it to Jessie.

For Jeff to believe that he and Jordan can trust gNat and Kevin earns him all of the brickbats he's been getting.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 10:36 AM
There have in fact been BB jury members who have (to varying degrees) put aside their petty hatreds and voted based on gameplay.

I will now start collecting bets on this jury having more than two.

Because I really want your money.

"Schadenfreudgasmic Finale?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-25-09 at 10:48 AM

A Jeff vs Natalie final two with Jeff losing unanimously not even getting America's vote which Chenbot gleefully reads out. Even though it's not necessary she does it only for the pure grind-the-boot-heel-in-his-dopey-face satisfaction of doing it.

Deleted and reposted because the title was truncated and I really wanted to use the word 'schadenfreudgasmic'.

"RE: Schadenfreudgasmic Finale?"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 10:56 AM
I really wanted to use the word 'schadenfreudgasmic

And who can blame you?

I can see Jordan voting for Natalie. Admittedly, that's mostly through not being able to read the names on the keys...

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-09 at 12:55 PM
Jordan in DR: "Oh....I thought I was suppose to vote for who to stay. Sorry."

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-25-09 at 02:49 PM
Not being a frequent watcher of anything other than these posts I'm curious what makes everyone so sure Jessie wouldn't vote for Jeff or Russell? Isn't he basically a misogynistic dolt who considers women as props, like gym weights? Wouldn't he be more likely to vote for one of his own? And wouldn't Lydia do what ever she is told be St. Jessie?

Posted by vince3 on 08-25-09 at 02:57 PM
Jessie's also a dummy. Therefore, he can be heavily influenced, especially by his "girls"..........

Posted by zazzy on 08-25-09 at 03:08 PM
I agree. Jesse even said in his exit interviews that Jeff made a good move, etc. Those comments + Jesse's view of women have me thinking he'd vote for Jeff's gameplay. Plus, if Nat is in the finale, who knows what he'll have been told by that point about the things Nat has been saying about him in the house. Surely Lydia is driving that wedge now.

Posted by Cindarella66 on 08-25-09 at 01:18 PM
This is where I think Jeff is being dumb: he has very little forethought about the end game & jury votes. His only plan is for he or Jordan to win everything from here out. Chances of that happening are slim & none. Janelle used that plan and lost twice, but it worked for Evil D*ck & Danielle, mostly because they were both competition monsters.

And trust or not, if he thought about the last HOH, that should have told him who was on his side. Russ used his gold cans to pause the leader, Kevin, for a minute, allowing Jeff to catch up. Since Russ had one of the lowest can counts and is a "Have Not", I don't think he did that solely for himself. And then there's Kevin, who has been vocal (although I'm not sure that he has around Jeff/Jordan) about his displeasure that when he was in the lead, it was constantly announced, but when Jeff got the lead, it never was. That should at least give Jeff pause (along with other things) in putting explicit trust in Kevin. Kevin wanted that HOH badly enough to continue to whine about it. Hmmm, why could that be?

I've been rooting for Jeff & Jordan until this bonehead move, but their brains are defintely not firing on all cylinders.

Posted by Snidget on 08-25-09 at 01:25 PM
But the ones that blink their eyes and say they never lie are telling the truth.

The ones that admit they are playing the game can't be trusted.

or somesuch.

Posted by vince3 on 08-25-09 at 01:47 PM
Down is up, left is right, etc.?

THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS!

"One my fave TNG episodes"
Posted by IceCat on 08-25-09 at 02:50 PM

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-09 at 03:03 PM
We all have FAAAAAAAAAAR more info to judge things on than the players in the house do. Everyone lies in there, it all depends who you think you can trust the most, and who you can't.

The problem with this logic, and with what J/J are doing, is that they HAVE enough info to know that Nat's a liar if they would just stop and analyze things for a minute. She's given ample clues that she's lying about her age, but only Russell has figured it out, and for some reason he's not saying anything about it. OTOH, Russell has given them several examples of how he's NOT lying, but they ignore all of that based on something he *might* have said.

What's so frustrating for me is that I liked J/J and thought they had a great plan to get themselves to the final two. Then Jeff gets HOH and suddenly it's all flip-flopped over into a majorly dumb plan that very likely will get Jeff voted out next week. Jordan, who actually had some decent flashes if insight, has stifled all of those, and Jeff's turned into a giant a-hole.

"A veritable Sphinctosaurus Rex"
Posted by IceCat on 08-25-09 at 03:36 PM

Posted by zazzy on 08-25-09 at 01:16 PM
Just want to echo what Ayak is saying...if you don't have the feeds, now is the time to get the free trial and use the flashback feature and watch two events from the last 24 hours--first, the post POV ceremony F^CK OFF argument between Jeff and Russell--it was like two bulls butting heads. Jeff telling BB to get someone from security out there...etc., etc.

Just put August 24, 1pm, camera 1

The next is the nearly unbelievable nasty paranoid rant Jeff was doing over Michelle last night, talking about how he wanted to cut off her toe and more. He was going on and on about how he hates her. Apparently only Jeff and Jordan are allowed to scheme and strategize and backstab but no one else is.

And yet, they still believe that Nat and Kev are on the up and up!

Just put in August 25, 2 am (I think it's the 2-3 am rant), camera 3 or 4

I'm still rooting for Michelle. Please, a miracle. I could stand it if she wins. Perhaps Kevin, too. But not Nat! Ugh.

"We can guess Kevin hates us too."
Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 03:18 PM
His latest brilliant theory: Ronnie controls all BB discussion sites. We can presume we don't matter to Kevin, right up until the moment we start slamming doors in his face. And it's only 'face' if the timing's off.

The 'America's jury vote' issue is going to totally blindside him, isn't it?

"RE: We can guess Kevin hates us too."
Posted by vince3 on 08-25-09 at 04:40 PM
Obviously, he's never been to a BB discussion site before, then..... we pretty much hate everybody!

"Um... Estee?... Vince?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-25-09 at 04:51 PM

Did you guys check with Ronnie before posting this?

"Don't worry."
Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 05:23 PM
He gave his permission just after the wedgie hit the ten-minute mark.

"RE: Don't worry."
Posted by vince3 on 08-25-09 at 05:42 PM
And then we gave him a couple more minutes for no take-backs.....

"'We'?"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 05:45 PM
I left the room so I could write the post!

...huh. And here I thought his neighbors had a cat in heat.

"Kevin's new lie"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 06:37 PM
He's been hoping that Russell/Michele would come talk to him about saving Russell, so that he could throw her under the bus with Dumb and Dumber, but she hasn't.

So he and gNat are now debating telling another lie and just claiming that Michele did. He's sure that Jeffoon will fall for it.

His other scheme was to vote for Russell to stay and then blame it on Michele (which is actually a very good scheme to fool D/Der), but gNat said that if she went home because of him doing something like that, she'd make sure that she got even.

"RE: Kevin's new lie"
Posted by Shamoyla on 08-25-09 at 07:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-09 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

Let's just hope Jeff keeps running his mouth about how f*****
Michelle would be if she votes for Russ. If Michelle can convince the others she will vote out Russ and Kevin votes against Nat to make her look bad, she could vote Nat out. She could justify it to J&J by saying she knew K&N would cast the wonky vote and blame it on her and of course J&J would never believe her.

"RE: Kevin's new lie"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-25-09 at 09:02 PM
I'm going to pray that Kevin decides to vote out Natalie, even if he's doing this to make Michelle look bad, and that Michelle helps vote out Natalie! Or better yet, I hope Kevin realizes that Natalie's been lying from Day One about so many things and turns on her!

"gNat's House of cards lies"
Posted by vince3 on 08-25-09 at 07:37 PM
might come tumbling down if she doesn't actually tell Kevin that she's really 24.......

Even Kevin is starting to doubt that she's 18, and she told him that she is 18, really!

If they can also figure out that she was the hinky vote against Laura? Watch out for collapse!

"RE: gNat's House of cards lies"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 08:55 PM
Jeff said he'd blow up if the vote on Russell's elimination was 2-1, so Kevin's still thinking about throwing a vote at gNat and expecting Dumb and Dumber to leap to the wrong conclusion.

Meanwhile, gNat and Kevin have gone into full-scale lying mode in an attempt to sabotage Michele. She asked Michele who she would nominate if she was next HoH, and Michele said gNat and Kevin. Then gNat said that she'd nominate Michele and Kevin, in an effort to make it appear that she isn't close to Kevin.

They've already started to try to fabricate stories of Russell/Michele convos, since they don't seem to be able to get the real thing.

After the success of the LML, they feel invincible. And so they should, around Dumb and Dumber.

"Ch-ch-ch-changes"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-09 at 09:48 PM
Kevin's given up on the hinky vote idea, because he's worried that gNat might really get voted out, and it would kill his chances.

They've decided to launch "Operation Sleep Deprivation" against Michele, which they'll explain to Dumb and Dumber as being Michele's paranoia ... unless they get caught doing it on spy camera, at which time they'll just say that they were goofing around. They realize that Michele winning HoH is the only real negative for them, because one of them will go home -- gNat thinks she can talk Jordan into booting Michele if Jordan wins HoH.

Operation Sleep Deprivation's goal is to have Michele miss some questions in HoH, if it's questions.

Jordan, who really must be painfully close to retarded, told gN/K that she thinks Michele will nominate J/J if she wins HoH.

"RE: Ch-ch-ch-changes"
Posted by kingfish on 08-25-09 at 11:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-09 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

So, presumably, in order to keep Michele awake one or both of them also have to be awake, and also sleep deprived, not helping their chances for HoH. Leaving a rested Jordan, and sleep deprived Michelle, Gnat and Kevin to compete.

The odds would still be pretty much stacked in Michele's favor.

Quien is mas estupido?

Something tells me that between now and Thursday, Gnat and Kevin will overplay their hand. They may have too much left time to not screw things up. It's the BB way.

"RE: Ch-ch-ch-changes-FAVORITE"
Posted by KAYLA1963 on 08-25-09 at 11:49 PM
j/j have been my favorite, but after this bad move of jeff, I am hoping that Michelle gets HOH and puts up N/K and finishes what Jeff started before the lie started.

He let the quiet one get into his head because the trouble maker of the house with the reputation was always the one no one believed. It is like the boy who cried wolf.

They need to turn the tables back and vote 2-1 but they are to stupid to realize that n/k are leading them are.

Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 04:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-09 AT 04:41 AM (EST)

Right. J/J have gotten so that they'll suck up any lie told by gNat and Kevin and believe it. After gNat lied about her conversation with Michele tonight, Jeff called Michele a "f---in' loser" and a "sneaky b!tch" to gNat and Jordan.

Right now, even the Nerd Herd looks acceptable by comparison to J/J. And I believe that Maggie and the Nerd Herd had the lowest popularity scores in the show's history after Jennifer lied to Kaysar when he let her win HoH and voted him out.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-26-09 at 09:19 AM
Nat's being an idiot also - she's told Russ that Jeff is her target next week. Why would anyone blab that?

If I were Russ I'd go to Jeff and lay it out and then knowing Jeff probably wouldn't believe me I'd take his hand and lead him down the path. Telling him to use the tiff that Jeff and Jordan had last night. Have Jordan go to Nat and rant and rave about how she's sick of the way Jeff treats her and saying she's done with him. 10 to 1, Nat would gleefully tell Jordan her plan to get rid of Jeff.

"One scheme backfires"
Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 10:55 AM
gNat and Kevin got up this morning and started hiding things in the house, as part of a scheme to make the other HGs think that BB had taken items away (and cause them to mess up their counting). Unfortunately for them, Kevin was called to DR and told that tampering with the set was grounds for expulsion. So they had to put everything back.

None of the other HGs saw this stunt.

"RE: One scheme backfires"
Posted by Estee on 08-26-09 at 11:02 AM
So tampering with other people's possessions is at worst a wrist-slap offense, but mess around with the decorations and you're out the door? Has anyone told the ants?

This would seem to confirm a 'were you bored enough to count pool room tiles' non-contest coming up, though.

Posted by kingfish on 08-26-09 at 11:11 AM
They ought to get some credit for getting up in the morning.

I'm actually beginning to admire the way their minds work.

A little.

Posted by Estee on 08-26-09 at 11:15 AM
After spending a couple of weeks dealing with a raging case of HoHitis in the two-headed, no-brained monster that is JeJo, I can just try to appreciate that their minds work.

Regardless, I still loathe Kevin.

"Might as well go there..."
Posted by Estee on 08-26-09 at 11:23 AM
In your opinion, do any of the current six have a chance to take the Worst Winner Ever title away from Maggie?

My vote: no, but a Jeff or Jordan win would make a strong argument for third place.

"RE: Might as well go there..."
Posted by kingfish on 08-26-09 at 12:03 PM
My vote would be no. So far. Even Dannielle/##### is higher on my list. So far.

But they are making a worthy effort.

"Dumb/Dumber, The Four Headed Monster"
Posted by Kyrie on 08-26-09 at 01:00 PM
This post will not be very popular, but here's my take on the whole thing.

The Dumb/Dumber title should have been given to Michele and Russ hands down. Let me explain. For the past several days, Russ and Michele have known that there was a possibility that either of them could be targeted. What started this? The lie:

1. J/J confront Russ/Michelle about Kevin's claim that the two of them were overheard discussing getting Jeff out of the house.

2. Russ doesn't VEHEMENTLY deny anything, instead, he indicated that he would in fact take Jeff out during the final four, but not before.

4. Michelle, when asked by Russ, if they ever talked about getting rid of Jeff says, "we've talked about a lot things, I really can't remember". WHAT?????? She basically threw Russ under the bus at that moment.

5. In the past few days, what would the best game plan have been if R/M suspected something fishy was going on?

6. Let me tell you, stick to J/J LIKE GLUE. Woo them, be their best friends, do not allow N/K to get near them and by all means, don't be caught in different odd places around the house, whispering continually and making yourselves look totally suspicious. Reassure J/J that the F4 alliance is still in tact until those "other two" are gone, etc, etc. But no, now the inevitable has happened.

Please remember that J/J don't see what we see, nor have the information we have. M/K should have been screaming from the rooftops about the lies being told about them (in fact, why is Russ not going after the other two for telling those lies? He never hesitated to attack people before on the same topic).

Michele doesn't deserve to win any more than the others. Her communication skills are non-existent.

The show is over for me, but honestly, the only two really exhibiting excellent game play at the moment are Kev and gNat. ( I don't like her at all, but she's at least playing the game ).

"RE: Dumb/Dumber, The Four Headed Monster"
Posted by mrc on 08-26-09 at 01:37 PM
Agree. Russ and Michele haven't exactly put J/J's fears to rest.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-26-09 at 01:49 PM
Great post.

Unlike others I don't think JeJo are stupid. Jo may have a learning disability - but I don't think she's stupid. And I too think Jeff has played a good game - even to the point of switching Kevin with Russ. He still has the option of keeping Russ should he want.

But next week is an iffy week for Jeff. He doesn't have alot of faith in Jordan winning HOH. He can't play. And he knows Russ isn't to be trusted. So regardless, he's probably on the block next week and getting rid of Russ this week gives him a better chance of POV as he rightly sees Russ as his main competitor in challenges.

Russ wasn't going to make it to Final 2 with Jeff - so regardless Russell was going to be in JH and probably resent Jeff.

Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 02:34 PM
I figured the J/J fan club would be out sooner or later.

There is a strong problem with this argument: Michele DOESN'T TRUST RUSS. Nor should she. After all, it was Russ that was screaming at her as a result of the Green Room lie. It was Russ who voted for Jessie to stay. And Russ had told her that he was planning to take out Jeff at final 5.

Remember that Michele's original plan was an F2 alliance with Jeff. Jeff required her to expand it to an F3 with Jordan. But I think Michele still sees it as an F2 with Jeff.

The J/J fight last night was actually a good thing for Michele. While it exposes Jordan to more gNat/Kevin lies, I've long thought that Jeff's game was being spoiled by all of Jordan's misreads of people. Jeff kept coming back to the right ideas (perhaps with help from the DR) and Jordan kept talking him out of them. That was why I went with the Jordumb nickname without giving Jeff an equivalent. Unlike Tummy, I do think that Jordan is stupid, and I'm waiting for her to fall into the abyss.

Plus, it let Michele go up to HoH this AM and sleep. If she's in HoH, Russ can't be trying to force her into a deal with Kevin, which is totally a trap.

If Russ had any interest in surviving in this game, he'd tell Jeff exactly what gNat told him last night: that gNat's next target is Jeff, and she's going to send Jeff to the jury house as a "birthday present" in return for Russell's final two vote -- plus because she wants to avenge Jessie. But he doesn't. He'd be perfectly happy for that to happen, and I bet he tells no one.

The real problem with Jeff's game isn't that he's voting Russell out here but that he kept gNat over Lydia last week and he trusts gNat. Lydia was a nonfactor in the competitions. Although gNat hasn't won yet, I'd be surprised if she goes 0-for-BB11.

Posted by Glow on 08-26-09 at 02:57 PM
So it's time for me to abandon my hope that Jordan is really a brilliant strategist who has been playing dumb this whole time?

Posted by Estee on 08-26-09 at 03:12 PM
No, that time was back in July.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-26-09 at 05:08 PM
*shrug I've always liked J/J, but each year I usually like someone early on and continue to like them even thru their ups and downs. I'm usually at odds with the rest of the boards on favorites and have to admit I like watching y'all turn on your favorites so easily. Granted J/J have had a few more low moments lately than should be, but I can forgive them their "doh!" moments better than any moments from the others.

As far as Jordan goes, I admit I'd love to see a few "Janelle who's the bunny now #####".

Posted by samboohoo on 08-26-09 at 04:39 PM
Agree. Remember during the winter season when Ryan and Sheila stuck to Adam during his HOH. Michelle and Russ should have done that.

"RE: Might as well go there..."
Posted by geekboy on 08-26-09 at 01:14 PM
A lot of people claim that J/J are being stupid, but i'd like to make the claim that R/M are the ones being dumb this season.

First off, in other posts over the years i've made the point that i find it amusing that so many people get a case of 'the stupids' when they go on reality shows like Survivor or BB. It has to be something to do with being secluded with the same bunch of people for so long..that you lose your common sense.

Jeff - in my opinion - has played the best game this season so far...up until he put Russell up for backdooring. He has been a bold player - something rare in BB history. He immediately broke away from the initial groups that BB put him in, which I liked. He found an ally early in Jordon and has stuck to that. He saw an opportunity to align w/ Russ early and took advantage of that also. HHe has kept his gameplay first priority throughout the game. He was willing to use the Coup d'Tat which not everyone would use. He knew it was a game changing opportunity and he used it to his advantage, alo saving his allie Russ.

I think the house 'going crazy' at the time JEssie and Chima left had an effect on Jeff and he got a touch of 'the stupids' then, because why on Earth would he go and believe N/K? Russ had been aligned tight with him for almost the entire game?

On teh other hand, why hasn't Russ been more adamant about NOT scheming? This is why he and Michelle are being more stupid to even let it get to the point where Russ is on the block. Russ was my 2nd favorite this season...but now, not so much.

I hope he can talk some sense in to J/J prior to Thursday.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

"Jordan"
Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 07:34 PM
Were Jordan to win, I think she'd be an even worse winner than Maggie. She may be the dumbest person ever to play this game. And she should sue the plastic surgeon who gave her the boob job, because they don't look one bit real.

Otherwise, no.

You know, I still think of the Nerd Herd as the Fiendship, because that's what we dubbed them here.

"RE: Jordan"
Posted by zazzy on 08-26-09 at 08:06 PM
I finally realized what Jordan's rack looks like--one of the plastic Barbie dolls' racks!

"If we must go there..."
Posted by Estee on 08-26-09 at 08:27 PM
...I still feel Survivor: ExI's Danielle had the single worst augmentation result ever seen on reality television.

they. never. moved.

"Agreed"
Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 09:05 PM
...but let's not go there.

"RE: If we must go there..."
Posted by michel on 08-26-09 at 09:43 PM
You may have forgotten about Vanuatu's Lisa. That. was awful.

"Russell's apparently gone scorched earth"
Posted by vince3 on 08-26-09 at 04:33 PM
Both Kevin and Jordan are bemoaning the possibility of being in the jury house with both Russell and Jessie.......

"RE: Russell's apparently gone scorched earth"
Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 05:22 PM
Yes, Russell got into a very nasty argument with both Jeff and Jordan (Jordan got into it after Russell called her fat!).

In the middle of this nasty battle, Jeff gave his best explanation so far for moving on Russell this week. See, one night away from Jordan and the brain cells start to recover.

Meanwhile, Russell told gNat that Michele was (as gNat called her) a "mole" reporting everything she hears to Jeff. That has to leave gNat wondering, because she seemed to have given up on her original strategy of trying to discredit Michele with Jeff and instead appears to be trying to set the groundwork for a future deal with Michele. That may be a very good idea, because she told Russell that she would be safe under all circumstances next week unless Michele won HoH (and she's right, since Jordan thinks of gNat as her new BFF).

"Virtual knee drop."
Posted by Estee on 08-26-09 at 05:54 PM
(Jordan got into it after Russell called her fat!).

Can we please not start this again?

Posted by summerblue on 08-26-09 at 06:01 PM
Why wouldn't Russell and Michele try to talk to Jordan and explain to her that the people in the jury house are not going to vote for either her or Jeff. They should tell her that Nat will be getting rid of Jeff next week and the only way for her to get herself ahead in this game is to vote Nat out, not Russell. Am I thinking straight here? All that is needed is a 2-1 vote right?

Posted by vince3 on 08-26-09 at 06:17 PM
Especially after the argument? Jordan won't believe them.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-26-09 at 06:18 PM
Yes, a 2-1 vote is all thats needed. I think that Michele and Russell need to approach Jordan and spell it out using objects to represent the people on the jury. If they can get the light to go on in her dim head maybe they can save Russell this week, thats the only way I see it happening. Russell could promise that J/J were safe if he were to win HOH or heck, he can even promise to throw it. THIS elimination if it could work would be the most wonderful one.

Posted by true on 08-26-09 at 06:49 PM
It'll never happen because Russell and Michelle are just as dumb as Jeff and Jordan, if not more dumb. (if that's even possible) R/M have done absolutely nothing to further their game, and if Russell thinks that picking a fight with Jordan and calling her fat is the way to get her vote, he is dumber than she is.

I will be glad when this Season of Stupid is over.

Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 07:27 PM
>if Russell thinks that picking a fight with Jordan and calling
>her fat is the way to get her vote, he is dumber than she is.

For once, true, we agree completely. Russell is behaving just like Chima did. And Russell wasn't the most trustworthy character in the game to start out with. All he's done is make it impossible for himself to be resurrected.

More interestingly, he confirmed the key nugget of information with gNat last night: gNat's "birthday present" for Russ and Jessie of Jeff. And what is he going to do with this info? Nothing.

I'm still pulling for Michele, though. If she wins HoH, she nominates gN/K and one of her huge threats is gone. Under those circumstances, I think Jeff would keep his F3 deal. If gN/K win HoH, Jeff is gone unless he wins POV, in which case Michele is gone, or unless Jordan wins POV and takes Jeff off, in which case one of gN/K is gone. I can't see Jordan winning HoH again, although miracles do happen.

>I will be glad when this Season of Stupid is over.

Estee said it best, back when we were discussing the Coup (before Jeff used it): these people are so dumb that we don't know what they'll do next. That's part of what's made it both frustrating and fun.

"To quote Albert Einstein:"
Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 05:46 AM
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

"New BB motto"
Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 05:31 PM
Do you think Einstein was referring to the HGs or to the Chenbot?

"RE: New BB motto"
Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 05:45 PM
I think he was foresightful enough to include everyone.

Posted by zazzy on 08-26-09 at 07:45 PM
I think the slop and sleep deprivation/sleeping conditions has gotten to Michelle. Plus, Jeff keeps her off kilter. You just know when someone really doesn't like you.

And she can tell that Jordin runs hot and cold. I'm not up on what's happened since Jeff said he wanted to cut off Michelle's toe the other night. Sounds like there is some drama to catch up on.

Posted by AyaK on 08-26-09 at 10:00 PM
See, I don't think Jeff is the problem, even after his rant about Michele's pinky toe.

Because Jordan stupidly thinks of gNat as her BFF, she's told gNat everything that she knows about Michele. That gives gN/K lots of ammo to make up lies.

It's interesting how focused gN/K are on Michele. They know she'd the last threat to their bamboozle.

By past history of BB, this next HoH should be endurance (a sane reason for taking out Russell). In the first endurance competition, only Michele and Chima were able to hang on with the guys -- but Kevin, gNat and Jordan were all out quickly. Let's see how it goes the second time. Then again, you never know when even something simple like a wardrobe malfunction might take you out.

"LML2 fails"
Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 00:36 AM
Natalie tried LML2 tonight to throw Michele under the bus with Jeff. She told Jeff that Russell told both Kevin and her that he had Michele's vote, and then when he found out today that she was betraying him, he blew up.

Jeff told her that Russell was full of bull---- that he'd tell any kind of lie with his neck on the block, and that he never had any reason to think he had Michele's vote. He seemed irritated that she was even talking to him. gNat had to engage in some Russell-bashing herself to explain why she was spending so much time with him.

Then gNat tried again, telling Jeff and Kevin that Kevin should lie to Michele, claiming that he was voting for Russell to stay, to see if she "lied again" (gNat's words) or cried again. Jeff shot it down at once and specifically told Kevin not to do it. gNat also lied about Michele's showering, claiming that Michele doesn't shower (when it's gNat who doesn't shower....). But she gets Kevin and Jeff to join her in some more Michele bashing.

If gNat were Pinocchio, her nose would probably reach to Kansas City by now.

"Temporary backfire"
Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 01:43 AM
Jordumb and Michele are sitting in HoH. Jordumb tells Michele that gNat said that she was going to nominate Michele and Jordumb if she won HoH (a gNat lie, since she'll nominate Jeff, but she promised him she wouldn't). Michele tells Jordumb that gNat told her that, if she won HoH, she was going to nominate Michele and a stronger competitor, and Michele wasn't the target (absolutely true). Michele puts the two stories together and says that, if gNat told us both the truth, Jordan, you're going home if gNat wins HoH.

Jordumb, who is too stupid to figure out that she isn't a stronger competitor than Michele, breaks down in tears the moment Michele leaves, then tells Jeff that she doesn't know who to believe anymore. Michele comes back. Jordan goes to the bathroom, because she still hasn't regained control. Jeff asks Michele if they've shown a lot of campaigning on past seasons. Michele says no, because people always look pathetic and sad. Michele tells Jeff that what bothered her about the Russell nomination was that Jeff didn't trust her enough to tell her before he did it. Jeff says that he hadn't talked to gNat and Kevin the whole game and maybe he got carried away doing so, because he still doesn't trust them.

No way to know right now whether Jeff is honest or just playing Michele.

"Reusing the line."
Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 04:43 AM
Dawn breaks over Marblehead? If so, just how much overtime have the DR rats been putting in? Pavlov's dog didn't need this much behavioral reinforcement.

It probably still isn't enough to switch Jordumb's vote, though. There are reasons to dump Russet -- and they're the only ones she might halfway understand.

"RE: Reusing the line."
Posted by vince3 on 08-27-09 at 05:19 AM
And the main reason is that it's highly likely that the next HoH is endurance-based, and Russell's the one who won the last endurance HoH, over Jeff, who is ineligible to compete. The only other person that did decently in that comp that's still in the cage is Michele...........

Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 09:14 AM
Jordumb figured out (e...v...e...n...t...u...a...l...l...y) that gNat was talking about booting Jeff.

Jeff has decided that, if J/M win HoH, Kevin needs to go next.

Meanwhile, gN/K trash (and lie about) Michele for hours to Russell. At the end, K says that he thinks Russell will now vote for them over Michele in the F2.

Then they go on a search through Michele's things to steal her gloves (for gNat to wear) and for anything else that might help her in the HoH competition. In the middle of it (with Russell acting as lookout), gNat gets called to the DR, which may be why they don't seem to abscond with anything.

"gN/K figure it out"
Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 03:55 PM
In the wee hours, gNat and Kevin came to the conclusion that all of Jeff's anti-Michele rants were to get them to focus on Michele and save himself and Jordumb. I'm copying this exchange from BBDish, since I didn't watch it:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2009/08/overnight-report_27.html

Kevin: They pretend with us that she's crazy.
Natalie: They're not dummies. That's why it's up to us, dude.
Kevin: You know why? The glue is Jeff, because Jeff is using Michele to get them further, because Jordan's so dumb.
Natalie: He's trying to make us hate her... To go after her.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: It's 2 against 3, and we have to win. Our back's against the wall. Tomorrow, we have to win, and we have to take one of em out. Better it be Jeff, but if he wins PoV, then Michele.
Natalie: But we have to try and get Jeff out, because he'll beat us at any endurance competition. And without Jeff, Jordan is...
Kevin: Jeff is the glue of Jordan and Michele
Natalie: Michele can function on her own. Jordan cannot function on her own.
Natalie: Michele will be fine, but Jordan will be lost. I think she'll actually come to us.
Kevin: Jordan? (Natalie nods yes) Yeah.
Natalie: Cuz the way we're gonna do it is, we did it at the last minute, and it was a game move. Be like, you respect that, and I think she'll come to us.

And the problem with gNat's last statement is that I'm afraid she may be right.

"RE: gN/K figure it out"
Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 04:12 PM
The question: is Jordumb so desperate for any port in a storm that she'll happily sail into enemy waters under a bloodied flag of truce and surrender under terms of slightly less torture?

Natalie could easily be right here. We don't know if Jordumb can function on her own: she's never had to try before, and she'd get exactly one chance to make it work. IF she's too scared to try...

Long season, isn't it?

Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 04:08 PM
Russell was playing lookout? *sigh* I'm starting to think Michele's might reach F2 as everyone's ideal partner: the hate and lies have spread that far.

They treat her like Maggie should have been treated. Somewhere, Rattie is laughing. (And will keep laughing until the moment someone might hear him.)

Posted by Belle Book on 08-27-09 at 04:49 PM
Which is why I asked why people are telling such lies about Michele. I really like her, and she doesn't deserve such hatred and lies!

Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 04:52 PM
I'm pretty sure it started with Ronnie. And I'm almost completely sure he started because he was terrified she was smarter than him.

"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 05:19 PM
Yeah, Ronnie's the one that first went after Michele.

But gNat's throwing everything at her. Like just now...

Lying as usual, gNat cornered J/J and told them that Michele told Russell that she wanted to be F3 with J/J because they're so dumb that she could beat them at questions.

Jeff saya she's probably right and laughs about it. But gNat's trying to built the framework that, if Michele wins HoH and evicts Kevin (which even Kevin knows is her plan), J/J should vote Michele out if they win the next HoH, thus letting gNat reach the F3. Who says she isn't thinking far ahead?

Belle Book is right; gNat's going to tell every possible lie about Michele that she can think of between now and the time one of them gets evicted.

"RE: Agree"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-27-09 at 08:48 PM
Thanks. I guess both Ronnie & Natalie are scared of Michele's brains -- and in Natalie's case, of her threat to Kevin & herself. I hope the following things happen:

Michele wins HoH, either Kevin or Natalie doesn't win the PoV, either Kevin or Natalie goes home (my head says Kevin, my heart says Natalie), Jeff or Jordan win HoH again and either Kevin or Natalie gets on the jury.

Actually, I'm beginning to believe that Natalie might be a better choice to send home than Kevin. Although theoretically Kevin's more of a challenge threat, Natalie's throwing in just about everything but the kitchen sink in order to save herself. Also, she's got Jessie on the jury and maybe Lydia as well. If I was Kevin, I'd turn on Natalie and try to save myself by telling the others that Natalie's not 18 and working the others against her. Or maybe I just despise Natalie so much I'm thinking that she'd be a better choice for eviction.

Posted by Bar Belle on 08-27-09 at 07:36 PM
Ronnie over compensating for something Say it ain't so

"Thieves in the night, Part II."
Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 06:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 06:05 AM (EST)

Kevin and Natalie are currently searching the cage for articles of Michele's clothing that they can steal -- anything that might help her during an endurance competition. Gloves seem to be tops on the burglar list.

Really flexible property rules they've got in there, especially when you throw in Natalie going into Michele's birth control pills. (Would she switch them with candy? Thrown them out? Coat them with her own mucus? What's stopping her?)

ETA: It sounds like the DR finally dropped a hint somewhere, because Michele came in to double-check the status of her possessions after an intermediate fish break. No idea if the Lyin' Twins got anything.

"RE: Thieves in the night, Part II."
Posted by kingfish on 08-27-09 at 08:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

That contract they have to sign must be pretty rigorous in order to allow the occupants to mess with the other BB houseguest's prescriptions and not have the production company and all concerned be liable for civil lawsuits and criminal penalties.

Even BC pills.

Posted by nailbone on 08-27-09 at 04:51 PM
The probably won't actually mess with her pills, but they've considered hiding them because they think she's using them as a calendar of sorts to keep track of what happened when.

Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 05:28 PM
She is; they're right. She told Jordumb; Jordumb told gNat (because Jordumb wanted to show gNat that gNat was her new BFF).

gNat said she was told by the DR that taking individual's items like clothing is OK in BB. But you can't take medicine. So we'll just see if they can find a method of sabotage that works.

"Hold it."
Posted by Estee on 08-27-09 at 05:45 PM
So under the current rulebook, they could legally steal every last item of clothing Michele owns and force her to play the entire game wrapped in a blanket -- which would then be stolen at every opportunity?

Who wrote this thing, Joseph Francis?

"RE: Hold it."
Posted by Snidget on 08-27-09 at 06:40 PM
*checks wiki*

# Joseph Francis, inventor of the Francis life-car
# Joseph R. Francis (born 1973), founder of Mantra Films, Inc.
# Joe Francis (born 1973), the creator of Girls Gone Wild
# Joe Francis (American football) (born 1936), a former quarterback for the Green Bay Packers
# Joe Francis (politician), a member of the Western Australian Legislative Assembly

The Girls Gone Wild one, right?

"RE: Hold it."
Posted by zazzy on 08-27-09 at 07:24 PM
There's a strat for a future BB.

"And we're in trivia..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-27-09 at 07:38 PM
Just before we went to trivia, Russell made a half-hearted attempt to get Michele to turn on J/J ... half-hearted because she wouldn't talk to him, and then went to eat in the bathroom with Jeff instead of listening.

gN/K told Russell their entire strategy, truthfully, knowing that Russell was a spent force and looking for his vote if one of them makes F2. gNat described how her intent was to lay into Michele at nominations if she wins HoH, so that Jeff doesn't see the knife coming at him.

In fairness to gNat, I think she's playing an excellent game right now: by being honest with Michele about her intentions if she wins HoH (all but telling her that she'd boot Jeff, which anyone with half a brain -- which excludes Jeff and Jordan -- would expect), she's kept Michele's focus on Kevin, who hasn't been so open with her. By lying to Dumb and Dumber at the same time, she's kept them off-balance and not focused on her threat.

Because of Russell's isolation from J/J/M after his blowup, there's no way that this duplicity threatens gNat, because Russell would come after Jeff just as hard as gNat if he were saved now.

BTW, the other night Kevin seemed to figure out that gNat wasn't really 18. I wonder if he'll use that knowledge if Michele wins HoH in an effort to shift the target off himself.

We'll know soon enough.