URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1301
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Board"

Posted by LindaS2010 on 07-20-10 at 00:11 AM
So tell me can u really say what want here, I was on jokers and because I repeated things and said what I thought when my posts were deleted I was banned. Yet some people can do that and nothing is said, they must have been friends of the moderators.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Board"
Posted by kingfish on 07-20-10 at 07:25 AM
To answer your question, read the guidelines at the top of the page. There are some restrictions designed to keep the heat in check. Sometimes tempers go out of control, and sometimes posters are banned. No one knows who the moderators are, mostly it's assumed that they are pure computer code avatars, and that they spontaneously evolved in cyberspace.

Most of the time it's a fun and stimulating exchange of ideas.

Welcome to this forum.

"Yes... we are the spawn of the "
Posted by IceCat on 07-20-10 at 08:31 AM

... of the dark cold cyber-ether.

"RE: Board"
Posted by Snidget on 07-20-10 at 08:44 AM
Definitely read the community guidelines. Like most places that have moderators there are limits to what you can say and generally on most boards if you question a decision by the moderators the guidelines for most moderated boards do say to do it in private message or other non-public communication rather than confronting the moderators repeatedly in public.

That other people seem to be breaking the rules is no reason to assume that you can get away with it, and some people are very good at staying just barely the legal side of the rules. If you aren't acutely aware of the rule and where the line actually is you can easily cross it when someone else did not.

"Beware"
Posted by foonermints on 07-20-10 at 11:46 PM
Of Look-Alikes.

"RE: Beware"
Posted by kingfish on 07-21-10 at 08:08 AM
Keep that under your hat.

"RE: Beware"
Posted by suzzee on 07-22-10 at 04:23 PM
Only if the hat is strategically placed Full Monty style.

Always listen to the puppet

"??Looks Down"
Posted by foonermints on 07-23-10 at 00:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-10 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

Oooh!

On the head, of course.

The Card has all the answers! Duh!