URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 130
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"sitcom idea proposed by you.."

Posted by MollyTV on 07-22-04 at 06:36 AM
i agree with another poster that the ideas for their own sitcoms were pretty lame...
my idea:

1. kathy madigan: would make a great school teacher in an elementary class and go from there.

any other ideas for the others?
mollytv

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: sitcom idea proposed by you.."
Posted by theking0075 on 07-22-04 at 09:33 AM
I saw a stand-up comic one time propose a comedy version of the TV show "Sliders", the only catch would be that every new diminsion the main characters travel to would have a funny twist to it. His suggestions were 1) a diminsion where all women are required to get breast implants and have at least "D" sized breasts 2) one where Shaq is President 3) and a diminsion where "<the comedian inserted his own name here>" is the world's #1 TV star.

See, I think that's funny and original, but the LCS folks never come up with anything like that.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Posted by truckerman666 on 07-23-04 at 02:36 PM
How 'bout Corey sleeps with the dons daughter and is now being chased by the mafia. And he becomes the maid of some eighty year olds house to get away.

Posted by Silvergirl1 on 07-24-04 at 05:04 AM

That plot reminds me of the movie "Sister Act", so let Corey go to a monastery to hide and teach the Monks how to rap. Just kidding, LOL.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer