URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 130
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Show me the money!"

Posted by harris8210 on 09-06-03 at 10:54 AM
Down to the nitty gritty...<g> Once Lisa and her choice get married (live on the show, I presume)how "married" do they have to be to collect the one million? They have to stay married for one year, but do they have to live together? If so (since they all live in different cities) who gives up his/her job to move?

I'm not sure any of these guys is the right choice. Hank is the favourite, but I think he would be awfully boring over the long haul. Evan is probably the most sincere, but he's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Renda is flaky but fun, he'd be good for a few weekends in New York City. Ditto for Dominic, I'm sure he would know where to find the best parties. And Robert....well, nuff said. Maybe soup and massage but that's it.

So the ideal marriage would be Hank for stability, Evan for sex, Renda for adventure, Dom for parties...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Show me the money!"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-06-03 at 09:02 PM
"So the ideal marriage would be Hank for stability, Evan for sex, Renda for adventure, Dom for parties... "

Smoosh them altogether you'd have the perfect man.

Interesting about the living together if married. I don't know how it's supposed to work. If she does marry one of the guys, no matter who it is, I'd think it would be slightly awkward living with them right away. She barely knows them.

Posted by harris8210 on 09-07-03 at 08:13 AM
It makes me wonder whether she is looking for someone to marry for life, or just someone with whom she could endure marriage for a year.

Now that I think of it, maybe that's why she was so disappointed when Paul the professor was booted from the show. Lisa doesn't seem to have left home in the past... a year in NYC hanging out with professional, creative types would have been fun for her.

And, if her father owns the advertising company where she works, she could easily take a year off and then come back.

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-07-03 at 08:25 AM
She doesn't work for her dad....she works for one of the major advertising agencies. Don't know that she could take a year away, but they do have offices in some major cities (internationally).

I don't think Lisa takes marriage lightly. I think she came into this hoping to meet the right person, but not totally convinced she would be ready to marry them at the end. Things she has said about marriage lead me to believe this....as sweet natured, go-with-the-flow as she seems to be, she has definite beliefs about what marriage is, and I tend to believe that she wouldn't go into it unless she felt it would last.