URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1299
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 6, part 2: Fallout continues"

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 05:45 PM
After some zanyness that we'll see the CBS televised version of tomorrow, the week continues!

Let's start the discussion with whoever's the new HoH, right here!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Replacement HoH competition"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 06:26 PM
is underway. So, instead of a week in an hour, they'll stretch it out the rest of the week.....

Michele, not competing.....

Divided house: Lydia/Natalie/Kevin? vs. Russell/Jeff/Jordan......

"RE: Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 6, part 2: Fallout continues"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 06:33 PM
My guess is the POV that should have been today is being used for the HOH. Feeds have been down a longer time than most HOH competitions last.

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 06:43 PM
I think it's also not helping that they probably had to build the bigger setup this morning/afternoon for it, probably a little later than planned.......

Well, if that's the case, Michele will basically host the competition, probably....... since there was originally going to be a hamster host for this beforehand........

There was only one thing that bothered me about doing the 'week in an hour' at the end of this week: There would be 7 possible players for the POV, and they didn't really have time for drawing a player out of action........

Posted by frisky on 08-15-09 at 07:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-09 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

Chima footnote, from the EW link in the other thread, the official statement from CBS:

“Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show’s jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show.”

Huh. So much for the quit theory. They booted her. Or at least that's their story and they're sticking to it.

"See some feeds are back"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 07:33 PM
Hopefully for real and some news soon.

"RE: See some feeds are back"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 07:37 PM
I don't think a Witch plus Kevin won...... they all seem down in the mouth.......Lydia especially, who supposedly drank about half a bottle of alcohol during the POV HoH Competition......

"RE: See some feeds are back"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 07:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-09 AT 07:41 PM (EST)

As long as it isn't one of the ickies I'll be happy.

Looks like Jordan won.

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 07:41 PM
Sounds like Jordan won HoH!

Posted by Belle Book on 08-15-09 at 07:44 PM
On the one hand, I'm sorry that Michele's reigh as HoH was cut short through no fault of her own -- it's not her fault that Chima was so crazy she was either thrown out or walked out on her own! On the other hand -- at least it doesn't seem that Natalie, Lydia or Kevin won HoH, so I'm happy about that!

Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 07:47 PM
Someone was going to have a shortened HOH. At least she got some of the perks. Whoever gets the HOH during the week in a day usually doesn't anything other than making noms.

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 08:00 PM
Sometimes that HoH gets an HoH basket after the fact.......

Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-09 at 07:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-09 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Go Jordo!

And it gets better! Lydia has to wear the unitard! Haaahahaa!

It was the take a prize from someone else comp, modified from Veto to HOH.

ETA- Natalie and Lydia were wearing golf outfits, so it was related to the practice game they got last night, as expected.

Posted by Estee on 08-15-09 at 07:49 PM
How does that competition take so long to play? They were out there for a few hours: prize swapping can be a matter of minutes.

Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 07:50 PM
I think there was some golf aspect to it as well, that could have taken most of the time. Maybe a when you are out you get a prize, but you can take a prize.

"Such much for nominations."
Posted by Estee on 08-15-09 at 07:46 PM
She'll never figure out how to get the keys in the numbered slots.

"Schadenfreudelicious"
Posted by IceCat on 08-15-09 at 07:49 PM

Schweet and taste-ay!

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 07:47 PM
Sounds like there were multiple things up for grabs this time!

POV HoH
Hawaiian Vacation
$5k cash
Call from home
Worst.Unitard.Ev.ER!

Posted by Estee on 08-15-09 at 07:50 PM
Are you just saying that because it has Lydia in it, or is the look significantly different this time?

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 07:53 PM
I'm going by a conversation between Jordan/Michele/Russell and occasionally Jeff on the list of stuff.......

I think this Unitard's appropriately black........

"Anyone want to try and predict the nominations?"
Posted by Estee on 08-15-09 at 08:02 PM
Because it's really complicated this time. (It's Jordan. Anything beyond blinking falls under 'really complicated'.)

"RE: Anyone want to try and predict the nominations?"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 08:04 PM
Gnat and Lyds.

"RE: Anyone want to try and predict the nominations?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-15-09 at 09:41 PM
The noms are easy. Both Jeff and Michele told her to nominate Gnat and Lydiot, and she will. The plan is to vote out Gnat, because Lydiot is so desperate to get to Jessie that she won't compete.

Lydiot told the others that if they didn't vote her out, she was going to get them out. Jeff asked her how was she going to do that, when she is first out in every competition?

"Lydia's on a rampage"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 08:12 PM
1. She's refusing to wear whatever her unitard actually is.....

2. She's poured out the Beer/Champagne that might've been Michele's while cussing her out something awful.

3. She's demanding to be voted out!

4. She's in screaming matches with just about everyone in the cage!

"RE: Lydia's on a rampage"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 08:13 PM
Wow, she really misses her platonic friend Jessie.

"This will lead to a Jesse quit"
Posted by IceCat on 08-15-09 at 08:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-09 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

Lydia will get voted out... meet Jessie at the jury house.

Jessie will last less than a day with her and quit the show by walking out of the jury house. Lydia will, of course, follow him down the road like a stray dog.

Nat will arrive a week later to an empty jury house, convince herself that Jessie and Nat have 'run off together' and also flee the house to seek revenge.

Dunno whether to schade or freude muh watch ovah here.

"RE: This will lead to a Jesse quit"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 08:32 PM
From Sept. Discover Magazine

Schadenfreude:

In the second part of the study, volunteers read about student A's downfall, causing the ventral striatum to light up. The striatum is the part of the so-called reward system, which can be activated by such pleasures as money, food, or sex, Takahashi says. "Schadenfreude is a social reward."

My striatum seems to be lighting up when typing this as I noticed that the , and . near the end seem to be reversed.

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:40 PM
This...so funny....all over a pinhead muscle man.

Posted by Estee on 08-15-09 at 08:44 PM
They're waiting for the day he becomes a beautiful butterfly.

Posted by Estee on 08-15-09 at 08:23 PM
Now accepting bets on Two Quits In Two Days.

Posted by AyaK on 08-15-09 at 09:43 PM
Or two dismissals. She's every bit as out of control as Chimapet was.

"This is hilarious!"
Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:25 PM
There are huge shouting matches going on tonight in BB.

If you don't have live feeds now is the time to get the free trial!

Jeff calling the witches and Kevin out on the stirring $hit behavior. Nat acts like she has been a complete angel.

And just told Michelle to go F herself.

Jeff was getting at the edge of really going off. He was shouting and threatening to make things really bad in the house.

Lyd is now in the DR and hasn't worn the leotard yet.

Kevin keeps saying he is not responsible for Lyd, etc.

Michelle gets into it with Nat.

Russell and Jordan are keeping their cool.

Kevin keeping cool.

"RE: This is hilarious!"
Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:27 PM
Now Nat says she's not a f-ing habitual liar like Michelle and brings up the f-ing Green Room incident...which is a lie, right? This is just hilarious!

Nat telling Michelle that Michelle won't win.

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:31 PM
In a reverse pysch way, Lydia can antagonize them all so that they DON'T vote her out to get back at her. And then Lyd survives another week. Could be her strategy.

Nat is lieing her ##### off tonight.

The bitter crew...what a hoot.

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:34 PM
And I have to laugh, because as the worst of the shouting match so far was going on, Jordan was stuffing some candy into her mouth. She is such a stress eater! Get those dopamine receptors going, Jordan!

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:37 PM
By the way, what exactly is the Green Room incident?

Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 08:45 PM
From the CBS board.

Actually, the Green Room lie is that Jessie and Natalie said that Michelle came into the Green Room and asked them if they would consider saving Ronnie. It never happened.

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/73356.page

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:50 PM
Thank you!

Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-09 at 09:25 PM
My favorite part of the fight was when Lydia was going all batshit crazy, like she does, and everyone was telling her that she's drunk and needs to calm down. (I guess they had champagne at the HOH comp. Great idea! *grin*) Natalie was trying to convince them all that Lydia hadn't been drinking and someone (Jeff or Russell, I think) said "Then why are you slurring your words if you're not drunk?" and Lydia screamed "I'M NOT SCHLURRRRING MY WORDS!" And then everyone (including me) laughed in her face. It was great.

"Jeff keeps trying..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:48 PM
to appeal to the other side about making the days at BB fun because it is such a unique opportunity and they can be having more fun than they are having, etc., etc..

Nat senses that she's gotten under Michelle's skin by telling her half the house has said Michelle is crazy.

Nat keeps it up...because imo she wants attention.

Kevin talked about how he has played therapist all of his BB stay and it isn't working. (Chima and Lydia reference).

"RE: Jeff keeps trying..."
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 08:52 PM
You can't fix those that don't wanna be fixed.

Amazing how Michele gets all the accusations of crazy from the insane ones. And being accused of lying by the liars. Projection much?

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 09:00 PM
Yes! And Nat is basically doing trash talking with Michelle and knows that it is rattling her.

Posted by Lorr on 08-15-09 at 09:08 PM
I think Jessie should bring his three hand maids home to meet his friends and family.

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 08:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-09 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

The feeds keep flipping to trivia. I wonder if it is because Nat kept trying to criticize Michelle about religion.

Outside is open now, and Russell, Jordin and Michelle go out. ETA...don't know where they went.

Michelle is carrying around her letter and her monkey, things she doesn't want the other side to mess with. She is going to store them in Jordan's HOH room when Jordan gets the room.

Meanwhile, Jeff sucks up to Nat saying outside the game she's a cool person, blah, blah, blah, but in the game, get the f out of the room. Nat tells him to keep Michelle away from her or something like that and...we get trivia again. Worse than commercial breaks on tv.

Lyd is out of the diary room. Wonder if she'll put on the leotard?

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 09:03 PM
Considering that she just got called back to the DR, and it doesn't look like she's wearing it yet? No.

"Pink hair..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 09:10 PM
Lydia hard at work dying her hair pink...while wearing a nice black dress. Is this prep for wearing the leotard?

"RE: Pink hair..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 09:53 PM
Lydia looks like a clown with that pink shade of hair. It is not flattering.

Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 09:59 PM
http://twitpic.com/e2hvz

Posted by skye on 08-15-09 at 10:53 PM
She looks like a troll doll.

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

Posted by ohmyheck on 08-16-09 at 01:34 AM
Probably because she's actually a troll.

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 10:02 PM
I wonder if the production staff is wishing they would have saved tonight's drama for BBAD.

"Jordin discussing her noms:"
Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 09:13 PM
She says she'll put up Nat and Lyd but wants Nat to go because Lyd is just annoying and obnoxious...and they can tune her out for another week while Nat is trying to win.

"Ickie's plan"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 09:18 PM
from jokers

"Nat wants to cause Jeff to get Expeled. - Zap
Lydia lets do it so we can send him home and we can stay "

And then reports of Nat taking Chima's terrorist shtick and using it on Jeff.

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 09:18 PM
By the sounds of things, besides Lydia getting some kind of Unitard, Natalie got the phone call from home......

Posted by AyaK on 08-15-09 at 09:48 PM
Honestly, it becomes a question of how long BB can let the insane behavior by the remaining Widows Godderz continue. (You know, Jessie's harem kinda reminds me of the plural wives in Big Love). We might be getting another post-midnight Alison visit. Lydiot seems to miss the fact that if she goes the Chimapet route, she doesn't get to shack up with jessie in the jury house.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-15-09 at 09:50 PM
Too bad her family can't let her know that "America hates you!"

"The Dish"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 10:14 PM
Kinda like "The Soup" but on The Style Network.

Guess who is being promoed as their freak of the week?

"RE: The Dish"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 10:25 PM
It's either Lyds or Chima Bomb......

"RE: The Dish"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-09 at 10:30 PM
Chima's Terrorist thingy.

"Lydia's New Look"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-09 at 10:33 PM
Her costume says "Captain Unitard"

"RE: Lydia's New Look"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 10:47 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Told you they claimed that this might be the Worst.Unitard.Ev.ER.........

"Unitardation"
Posted by IceCat on 08-16-09 at 00:04 AM

... is a special form of mental retardation that occurs when three person try to share one solitary brain cell.

Symptoms of the condition can severely aggravated by any coexisting hormonal imbalance.

Posted by Estee on 08-16-09 at 07:44 AM
With the power to switch all webpages to Text Only!

Posted by hapegal4 on 08-17-09 at 11:52 AM
>Her costume says "Captain Unitard"
>
>

Lydia looks like one of those troll dolls with her pink hair

Posted by SilverStar on 08-16-09 at 03:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-09 AT 03:39 AM (EST)

I think something fishy is going on...

At exactly 3am (once Showtime ended) the feeds cut to the DR door and were zooming in on it, like they were waiting for someone to come out. JJMR were all up in the HOH, I saw Lydia in her bed, but I don't know if Kevin or Natalie were in the DR. Usually they only show someone coming out of DR if they're announcing something ("It's time for POV!" or "Who wants to see my HOH room?") or recently they've been doing it after the HOH does their twitter thing because they make them do stupid gestures to the camera so that people know it was really them tweeting.

But this is weird. Then they cut to fishies...

Feeds just came back and Jordan is alone in HOH now. I don't know why everyone else would all get up and leave within a matter of a few minutes when they had been talking and Jeff was listening to her CD. I'm confused. Or maybe just hoping for some more drama tonight.

Kevin, Lydia and Natalie are all in their bedroom and nothing seems out of the ordinary, so maybe I'm just going as crazy as they are.

ETA- Now Michele is back up in HOH. I guess nothing weird is going on. BB is just trying to make me paranoid!

In other news: Lydia/Natalie/Kevin have come up with a plan to put forth The Green Room Lie: The Sequel. They are planning to tell Jeff that they overheard Russell and Michele plotting against J/J in the hopes that they can turn that side against each other and Nat/Kevin want to make a F4 pact with Jeff/Jordan. Ha! Good luck with that one there, guys. Of course this is all Natalie's idea and she thinks it's brilliant since it worked on Russell and he believed the original GR lie since he was majorly paranoid, but it's not going to work on Jeff. Especially after the way they've acted the past 2 days! Jeff will see right through them, I have no doubts. He might not trust Russ/Michele fully, but he trusts them 100x more than he would ever trust Natalie, fer cryin' out loud! I mean, good for them- stopping the constant whining and destruction and actually deciding to play the game again, but come on now. They need to come up with a better plan than this! Oh, and the thing that makes it even more pathetic is that they're planning to say they heard Michele and Russ talking overnight while J/J are sleeping up in the HOH... little do they know that Jeff will be sleeping in the SplishSplash room with Russ and Michele will be sleeping in HOH with Jordan. Idiots.

"Chima's spin on things"
Posted by Snidget on 08-16-09 at 06:00 AM
Don't know if this was really written by her, but it sounds about right.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14612-Big-Brother-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-Exclusive-chat-with-Chima-Simone

Gee, poor thing, just because a lame twist they come up with finally gets used. The only reason Boogie didn't use it before IIRC was that everyone knew he had the power so did what he wanted anyway.

This time they hid who had the power so the HOH wouldn't just do whatever the CDE holder wanted. Much more fun for the audience that way and it is all about the ratings, not fairness.

"Victim for life"
Posted by IceCat on 08-16-09 at 06:12 AM

... deluding herself by wearing the label of 'survivor'.

"RE: Victim for life"
Posted by Snidget on 08-16-09 at 08:19 AM
You know, I'm beginning to think Chima and Sarah Palin are soul mates.

I mean the only way to win is to quit before your term ends anyway, or something like that.

"RE: Chima's spin on things"
Posted by volsfan on 08-16-09 at 08:18 AM
Oh good gawd...what a freaking cry baby loser! She said she didn't get what she signed up for? What was that? A place where things could only happen that she controlled? Seriously, what a sad individual...she says that Russell's attacks on the women have been pushed under the rug? WTF show has she not been watching? GEEZ we get hit over the head with it every episode.

I just hope here 16 minutes of fame can finally be over and she can live in the straight jacket she deserves.

BUPID STITCH!

"Perspective from someone who got to semifinals for BB"
Posted by zazzy on 08-16-09 at 08:29 AM
This is from voy_your at Jokers--about how specific the paperwork is for BB--in short, Chima knew better but created her own expectations that did not match reality:

-----

I have been applying for this show since season 2. I fell in love with this show season 1....when America was involved. I thought to myself back then "how do people find out about this, I would totally do this?!". Thus began my app process.

I applied for 2, 6, 7 (b4 I knew it was All Stars), 8, 9, 10, 11. I made semi's for 8, 10 and 11 was called for 9 but knew I didn't fit the twist. (I am very happy w/my partner of 7 yrs)

The original format of this SHOW (and I capitalize SHOW because people lose sight Allison Grodner is in show business, not the gaming business....James Rhine and I went round and round on this when I was a memeber on his forum, I digress) was America's involvement. I, personally loved it then. I was pulling for Eddie, the guy w/one leg. I am a sucker. I have since heard he has a prosthetic leg but chose not to wear it as a ploy for America's sympathy. True or not, I still liked him in the house.

I didn't get the feeds until the point of Kaysar's return during season 6. I never realized..until that point....how much of a game this SHOW was. I found that part very fascinating, but not the driving factor of what is now my full blown obsession. I like to be entertained. I like when "decent" people succeed. After season 6,(after skipping apps for 3, 4, and 5) I decided to apply again. I was still thinking "I can do this" At this point I was thinking I could play the game, not just be part of the experience.

Once I started getting called...I realized how AG & Co have in mind where they want their SHOW to go. They have in mind an idea they want to see play out. Does that mean they rig it? Hell no. Does it mean they have an idea of what formula of people they want for ultimate RATINGS and success of their TV SHOW? Hell yes! Having said that, I will not comment on anything I experienced during casting because this has become my dream. I do not want to ruin it.

What frustrates me about Chima...and all the other whiners cast on this show...is they have no idea how many of "us" out here want to be a part of this experience. When it is all said and done and BB becomes part of mere history, a few chosen people......out of millions....will have got to actually lived,not watched from afar in the voyeuristic ways that we do, this experience. Don't complain about slop, boredom, the rules, the twists or anything...or you lose me forever.

When it comes to twists/AC vote etc, here is an ABSOLUTE FACT. Having gone thru semi's I can tell you this...you sign page after page after page after page after page after page (getting my point?) of consent that anything and everything goes....should you be chosen for this chance of a lifetime. When I say ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, I mean just that. It's more or less an agreement that you let CBS "own" you, for lack of a better term.

You agree to the game being changed (Coup De Tat), prize money changing, time length changing, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is at producers discretion and you say "Ok, I am totally on board with that" with every box and line you initial and sign. Chima somehow forgets that. Trust me, the paper work for semi's took me hours...so for her to get to finals, then the show, it's impounded in her brain. I don't respect a thing about her crying foul or trying to get production to bend to her poor sport desires.

Finally, whether you like this or any other twist...I challenge you to think back to the other ones of people knowing each other D/ED, Adria/Nat. How is any one twist more "fair" (as people like toss around)than the other. Ask yourself if it is more fair for Jessie to re-enter a game he has at least some privy too while others have to figure it out as they go vs America getting a say with the Coup De Tat. In the end, this is a show, people. It won't survive w/out ratings. AG is in show business, period. Yes, it's a cool game to watch unfold but it's a game whose rules are up for grabs at any given time and it is written in black and white...IN THOSE EXACT TERMS....the minute you decide you want to try.

I have seen some posters say they liked the seasons with no America involvement at all. Yet some of those seasons had built in twists that could "taint" the game as well. Like it or not, it takes "America" viewing a TV SHOW for it to survive. The average viewer (believe it or not) doesn't have the feeds. I didn't get them until 6 1/2 season in and I watched every episode up to that. I don't cry foul either way. Rather, I am entertained by how they choose to drive story line vs what I see on the feeds.

If you read this whole thing, thank you. If you didn't, too bad, you missed out on a dosage of keeping it real. Everyone views this with a different eye and everyone likes it for their own reasons. But ultimately it wouldn't have survived as long as it did if it didn't have viewers keeping the ratings up and popular HG...aka America getting involved....keeps that happening. Popular HG, whether you like their game or not, are what truly makes BB successful...IMO.
Rant over.

"For a journalist..."
Posted by Estee on 08-16-09 at 11:16 AM
...she's a fairly poor writer.

Consider that blow to have landed as low as you want it to.

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-09 at 06:45 AM
Hamsterwatch official scorecard:

Lydia poured out Michele's HoH booze.

From the HoH: Besides Jordan getting HoH, Natalie the phone call from home, and Lydia getting the Captain Unitard outfit........ Kevin got another $5K, Jeff got a Hawaii trip, and Russell got some kind of spa package.....

"Tonight's show..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-16-09 at 08:36 AM
Usually tonight's show would begin with the HOH comp ending, builds through the HOH room reveal and the strategizing and ends with the noms.

That will all be on FF so they can get to Chima's exit, right? So what % of tonight's show will be about the bitter one?

I'll go for 8 minutes. And will show some of her being a child to BB production.

"RE: Tonight's show..."
Posted by Snidget on 08-16-09 at 08:45 AM
Including commercial tim

30 min End of HOH. Food Comp to Noms (including ickies trying to get Michele tossed for breaking the rule that says the HOH CANNOT under any circumstances telegraph their Noms even though I swear most people prefer to know they are nominated before the ceremony and surely someone has been told before nominations sometime this season already)

15 min primary focus on Chima but may have some other fallout of noms to evicion.

15 min Chima gone reactions ending with Jordan winning HOH.

That gives us Tuesay
Icky complaining
Noms
Icky Plotting
POV competition
Icky trying to pull of some plot
POV Ceremony

Thusday
Regular eviction show schedule.

"The Big Lie II"
Posted by AyaK on 08-16-09 at 04:41 PM
The Crazy Train continues with Gnat, Lydiot and Kevin planning to try the Big Lie II (which they spend half of BBAD cooking up) on J/J today.

I'll just repeat SilverStar's description of the Big Lie II, which was inspired by the success of their Green Room lie:

In other news: Lydia/Natalie/Kevin have come up with a plan to put forth The Green Room Lie: The Sequel. They are planning to tell Jeff that they overheard Russell and Michele plotting against J/J in the hopes that they can turn that side against each other and Nat/Kevin want to make a F4 pact with Jeff/Jordan. Ha! Good luck with that one there, guys. Of course this is all Natalie's idea and she thinks it's brilliant since it worked on Russell and he believed the original GR lie since he was majorly paranoid....

Gnat is convinced this plan is foolproof and will keep her side in the game while splitting J/J. She tells Kevin they have to do it today, since the new noms are tomorrow. (Of course, she doesn't know that none of J/J/M trust Russell, but this is a test of how dumb J/J are.)

Gnat is continuing to wear the same blue shirt of Jessie's. Honestly, if she were any crazier, we'd need a special run of the Crazytrain from Crazytown just for her. She wants Kevin to tell the lie for her.

On BBAD last night, Gnat said how much she hates Michele and that she would do anything to get Michele. Said she went to DR and told them how ugly Michele's HoH room was in hopes that Michele would hear it ... and immediately thereafter came an announcement from the rats in the walls, "Houseguests, please do NOT discuss your diary room sessions with other houseguests."

"RE: The Big Lie II"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-16-09 at 05:10 PM
I doubt it's going to work. It's not a bad idea to use Kevin to tell the lie -- he's probably more trustworthy than Natalie -- but I don't think Jeff's that dumb! Jordan may be that dumb, but she's got Jeff, who's not. As for Natalie's attitude towards Michele -- ugh! I like Michele and therefore can't stand Natalie! I hope she's gone this week!

Posted by Snidget on 08-16-09 at 05:14 PM
Jordan may be lacking knowledge and I wouldn't trust her to count change she does seem to have a lot more social smarts than a lot of the hamsters.

I don't think she's that easily taken in by any of the lies or the drama.

Posted by AyaK on 08-16-09 at 11:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-09 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

We'll know soon if J/J are easily taken in. It looks like Kevin's going to try Gnat's Big Lie II right now on Jeff.

And he did. Scumbag.

Jeff seems to be buying it as well and tells Kev that maybe he should get Russ out this week.

"Jeff suckered?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-16-09 at 11:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-09 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

Seems to be. He's not helping his image any.

Kevin is now trying to talk the extremely gullible Jeff into voting out Michele, which would be a game-losing mistake on his part. He might be buying it.

On the other hand, although this claim by Kevin is a pure lie, Michele did tell Jordan earlier today that Russell approached her with a F2 deal (as we know from the feeds). Unless Jeff is a moron (a real possibility), this shouldn't change anything. But he doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"Michele & Jordan conversation"
Posted by AyaK on 08-16-09 at 11:54 PM
Meanwhile, Michele tells Jordan that she thinks Russell is trying to push her into an F2 pact so he can run and tell J/J that she's trying to backstab them.

You know, considering how little J/J already trust Russell, I wonder if they'll think that Kevin was acting on his behalf to try to get Michele? If so, all of Gnat's scheming will have gone for naught.

"RE: Jeff suckered?"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-17-09 at 00:01 AM
I don't think Kevin was trying to get Jeff to vote out Michele at all, he's trying to turn them against Russell. Little did he know that Jeff/Jordan had JUST been talking about how untrustworthy Russ is, and they need to get him out next week for sure, and possibly even this week if someone were to win the POV and take Lydiot/Nasty off. So the Big Lie that they had planned for hours on end just confirmed what Jeff had already been thinking. But I do think that he gave up WAY too much info to Kevin, which is usually not his style. He'll listen to things, but he has been pretty good about not telling secrets to the other side.

The Lie turned out to not really be a lie at all, since Russ/Michele did in fact make a F2 deal, it's just that Nasty/Lydiot/Kevin never really overheard the convo like they said they did. And Russ/Mich didn't talk about getting Jeff out next week. I think they were going to hold true to the F4 of JJMR; at least I believe that of Mich, Russ would probably backstab if he had the chance.

Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 00:58 AM
I never heard Michele actually agree to such a deal, although I heard Russell offer it a few times.

And if Michele really wanted to do it, she wouldn't have told jordan about it. Even Kevin, when he was telling Gnat and Lydiot about his conversation with Jeff, said that "Jeff made it sound like he'd already heard about this from Michele."

And Kevin definitely tried to tell Jeff that the girls (Gnat and Lydiot) wanted Michele out, but he was smart enough to realize that he didn't know what Jeff was thinking and to listen instead of talking once he heard Jeff's thoughts on Russell.

The mistake for Jeff, of course, would be not getting rid of Gnat right now while he has the chance. Actually, backdooring Russell next week seems like a good move. I wouldn't trust Russell were I Jeff, especially since Russell thinks he has Jessie's vote if he gets to the end.

In fact, I think Michele and Jeff are reading Russell fairly well; I could see Russell trying to make a deal to take out Jeff if he wins next HoH. The problem is, J/J/M need to maintain the voting edge, and they'll lose it if they take out Russell before Gnat.

If they stick to the plan to take out Gnat, then they'll have a 50/50 chance of winning next HoH (Jeff/Michele against Kevin/Russell, with Russell promising to throw HoH if it's between himself and Jeff, since Lydiot is a nonfactor). In that case, the odds would still be in their favor.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-17-09 at 02:12 AM
>I never heard Michele actually agree
>to such a deal, although
>I heard Russell offer it
>a few times.

She did agree to it, but she was just placating him. I do believe that she never had any real intentions of going to F2 with him. She told J/J that she made a fake deal with him just to appease him.

>The mistake for Jeff, of course,
>would be not getting rid
>of Gnat right now while
>he has the chance.
>Actually, backdooring Russell next week
>seems like a good move.
> I wouldn't trust Russell
>were I Jeff, especially since
>Russell thinks he has Jessie's
>vote if he gets to
>the end.
>
>In fact, I think Michele and
>Jeff are reading Russell fairly
>well; I could see Russell
>trying to make a deal
>to take out Jeff if
>he wins next HoH.
>The problem is, J/J/M need
>to maintain the voting edge,
>and they'll lose it if
>they take out Russell before
>Gnat.

Yup. I agree with all of this. I think we basically agree on everything, except I give Jeff more credit that he's not a dumbass. I'm ticked that he does seem to believe Kevin's lie instead of Michele telling him the truth, but I don't really blame him because Michele is so freakin' awkward and shifty in EVERY conversation. He has never really trusted her, even though she's always been on their side. She's just so twitchy that she always seems like she's lying, even when she's not.

Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 11:41 AM
What was particularly interesting last night was Jordan trying to defend Michele against Jeff's certainty that she's so "f---in' smart that she fooled you and thinks she fooled us all." She looked so uncomfortable trying to defend herself against Jeff's misplaced certainty that you had to feel sorry for her.

She even raised the possibility that KEVIN MIGHT HAVE BEEN PLAYING JEFF, which seems like she may have been using her brain cell at the time ... but Jeff quickly dismissed it.

We'll see how it goes today, when the nominations take place. If Jordan nominates Gnat and Lydiot, even if J/J plan to backddor Russell, we'll see how the Widows Godderz react. Right now, though, Gnat is playing the best manipulation game. She's manipulated Russell, Kevin and Jeff successfully so far.

Posted by Snidget on 08-16-09 at 05:12 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Natalie is crazy enough she believes her lies?

I mean I think she really believes the Green Room Lie actually happened.

Posted by Lorr on 08-16-09 at 07:09 PM
I guess if you tell a lie long enough you begin to believe it is not a lie. The concern I would have if I would have is once your friends and family see this show how do they ever trust you to tell the truth again.

"Parting shot from beyond the grave"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-09 at 07:38 PM
Braden's posted another YouTube video..... this one of "Chima being escorted out of the BB house....."

I know it's really from a movie, but dunno which one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQe5kr75mEQ

"RE: Parting shot from beyond the grave"
Posted by nailbone on 08-17-09 at 04:11 PM
Silence of the Lambs

Posted by AyaK on 08-16-09 at 10:45 PM
Jordan tells Kevin that he's not a target. Kevin says that he's just happy that he's on BB when so many others didn't make it (sounds like he's been listening to the posters about the Bitter Three).

Russell continues to act friendly to J/J. Jeff tells Jordan that he hasn't forgotten that Russell voted for Jessie to stay and that if they hadn't gotten Kevin's vote, they'd probably be on the block now at Jessie's hands. Jeff says Gnat has to go first because she's targeting Jeff and Michelle, but then Russell has to go. J/J decide that, presuming they (or Michelle) win next HoH, they'll nominate Lydia and Kevin and then backdoor Russell.

"Jeff totally conned"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 01:12 AM
The Big Lie II worked completely. Jeff, who shall now be known as Captain Stupid, now doesn't trust Michele or Russell. When Jordan tells him that Michele was honest with her, he claims Michele was lying because she didn't tell them about Kevin's made-up conversation.

Jeff or a box of rocks: which is dumber?

"RE: Jeff totally conned"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-17-09 at 02:27 AM
Jeff has never really trusted Michele or Russell. Kevin had nothing to do with his feelings about that. I agree that Jeff's stupid for not seeing that it's even POSSIBLE that Kevin was lying, but I'm willing to give him time to figure that out. I know if I continue to scream at my laptop that Kevin is lying and Michele is trustworthy, eventually he'll hear me. *grin*

Even through all of this, Jeff/Jordan are still thinking that it's best to get Gnat out this week and keep their numbers and wait until next week to boot Russ, so they're not totally fooled and/or dumb. Maybe I'm the stupid one or I'm too devoted to J/J, but I believe that they will do the right thing and the thing that's best for them. They'll figure it out. They've lasted this long after almost all of their alliance was voted out the first 3 weeks, so they must be doing something right.

And yes, I love Jeff. I'll admit my bias... it's not like I can hide it with this siggie.

"RE: Jeff totally conned"
Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-17-09 at 10:51 AM
A box of rocks wouldn't have applied to be on BB. I suspect the only trait that casting does screen out is the ability to think rationally and logically.

"Who's stupid now?"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-17-09 at 02:58 AM
Michele and Jordan are up in the HOH, playing out scenarios using Teddy Grahams as people (heh) and Michele seems to have convinced Jordan that they don't need Russell next week and they should get him out now. Stupid. They need to get rid of Gnat. Russell is still at least partially on their side right now. Kevin/Lydiot/Gnat are a solid team of 3 and they need to get one of them out and break their alliance down to 2.

Jordan just said she's set on getting Russ out and is excited about it. Grrrrrr!

The funny thing is that nominations haven't even been made yet, let alone the POV comp or ceremony. At this point I'm hoping that Russ wins POV so that they won't even have the opportunity to eff up their game. *sigh*

"RE: Who's stupid now?"
Posted by Round Robin on 08-17-09 at 03:18 AM
Even if they want to take Russell out they need to do it via the back door. POV meeting will now apparently not be till Wednesday, so if they backdoor him they'll only have to listen to 1 day of his bulls#it after they put him up, and he'll only have 1 day to save his a$$. Real stupidity would be putting Russell up straight off the get-go. I hope Jordan isn't that stupid, but she's got a Cat 5 hurricane in the brain, so who knows?

"New nicknames"
Posted by IceCat on 08-17-09 at 04:39 AM

... for Jordan and Michele:

Jordan can be 'Nuk' and Michele can be 'Futz'.

'Cuz apparently, together, they're nuk n' futz!

"RE: New nicknames"
Posted by Lasann on 08-17-09 at 06:50 AM
That's funny!

"RE: Who's stupid now?"
Posted by nailbone on 08-17-09 at 04:14 PM
I think the plan is still nom Natalie and Lydia, and then backdoor Russell if someone uses the POV.

"The sex comes out."
Posted by Estee on 08-17-09 at 07:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-09 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

It sounds like Natalie and Lydia had a nice talk about just what the later did with Jessie. And where. And how many times. And how many of those now require Natalie to scrub her sweatshirt. A lot.

Of course, for the Widows, that's probably a bonding experience.

"RE: The sex comes out."
Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 07:58 AM
Oh dear.

Jokers @Mon 1:45 AM BBT, May be NSFW, definitely isn't safe for m poor breakfast.

Looks like it was a bonding experience as a long post at 2:04 am Lydia says this.

"Lydia and Natalie talk about Natalie's boyfriend Jason and how Natalie knew he was a good guy. Lydia says she can't believe she's asking an 18-year-old for advice. Natalie says she just has a good intuition."

Gosh I wish this was a VH1 show, because you know they'd set it up that Nat would be on the couch and they'd play all the real age stuff and Lydia would come flying out of the audience after winging a few shoes right at Natalie.

"Fun thing to note:"
Posted by vince3 on 08-17-09 at 11:08 AM
Nominations are probably today, and Jordan (and possibly Natalie, if her Slop Pass is still active) is/are the only ones not on Slop for the day........... the only day this week that they didn't earn regular food privledges....... if they keep the situation from the Have/Have Not/Luxury competition aired on Sunday still in play.........

"RE: Fun thing to note:"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-17-09 at 02:38 PM
They just received their America's Vote food choice. In addition to their slop today the get to eat jalepeno peppers and pepperoni. Jeff is excited. Russell took a bite of a jalepeno and then ran to the kitchen to get water because he "didn't think it'd be that hot!" Um, duh. And water makes it worse- he should have drank milk.

"RE: Fun thing to note:"
Posted by vince3 on 08-17-09 at 04:15 PM
Maybe, but what if Milk's barred for the day? Extra day of Have Not!

"Early Show Chen on Chima"
Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hv4S2CQiZI

Their back was up against the wall.

"RE: Early Show Chen on Chima"
Posted by michel on 08-17-09 at 05:51 PM
3rd time they had to ask someone to leave? Who am I missing besides Knife-boy?

Posted by vince3 on 08-17-09 at 05:58 PM
Someone at the beginning of BB4...... Scott Winetrub for refusing to listen to producer's instructions and having a temper tantrum...... as well as Brandon Showalter before that same season began, for allegedly attempting to contact his girlfriend......

Posted by michel on 08-18-09 at 10:25 PM
Thank you.

"Nominations In"
Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 04:22 PM
gNat and Lydiot.

Apparently they want to do some evil, but Kevin is trying to tell them to just play the game.

Apparently of the two gNat is the one sick of being on the block all.the.time. Say wut?

"RE: Nominations In"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 04:31 PM
She's been up three times in a row, against Jessie, Chima and now Lydiot. Even though her total time as a nominee has been under a week, considering the circumstances, it's still three times in a row.

Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 04:36 PM
Just complaining to Lydia that you are the one tired of being nominated seems a bit insensitive.

Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 04:43 PM
True.

Posted by vince3 on 08-17-09 at 04:38 PM
Natalie's been on the block 3 times within the past week, but for a total of about 2-3 days.....

Lydia's been on the block now 4 times...... and has spent well over 2 weeks on the block.......

Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 04:44 PM
... which shows the advantage of floating as a weak player, because no one really wants to boot her, since she doesn't seem like a threat.

Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 05:18 PM
Yep the old no one needs you/likes you enough to keep you around, but no one really has any need to get rid of you, just yet.

Posted by vince3 on 08-17-09 at 05:24 PM
Shiela complex. (Jen would've also been tossed in there, but producers kinda forced the issue with her when they applied the penalty vote that week......)

Posted by michel on 08-17-09 at 05:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-09 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

Also, about gnat complaining about being nominated, consider that she was removed from the block because someone did a "coup d'éclat" instead of a "coup d'état" and left the game, taking the power away from Michelle who had nominated gnat in the first place. Fair is fair.

"Nominations"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 04:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-09 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Lydiot and Gnat are the nominations. Both are frustrated.

Gnat wants to win POV. Lydiot is convinced that they'll nominate and evict Kevin if she does. Meanwhile, Kevin also wants to win POV and take off Lydiot, setting up a possible backdoor of Russell.

Jeff said that if Russell was really scheming against him, he'd try to win POV and then take off Gnat, since he knows that Gnat is gunning for Jeff and Michele, and force them to put up Kevin. He thinks of Kevin as a potential ally, not realizing that Kevin can count votes as well (or better) as he can.

But, of course, we the viewers know that Russell has no intention of saving Gnat. And, since the best thing for J/J/M would be Gnat's expulsion, all they need to do is make sure Gnat doesn't win POV and then stick to their plan. Will they?

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 04:42 PM
Apparently Gnat and Lydiot blew up during the nominations. Kevin tells them that, if they ignore his advice, he can't help them. Meanwhile, Jeff and Jordan agree that their tirades make backdooring Russell this week a much less appealing idea than it seemed before noms -- and they promptly draw a warning from BB for discussing the ceremony.

Posted by Estee on 08-17-09 at 04:52 PM
Apparently Gnat and Lydiot blew up during the nominations.

Any survivors?

Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 05:02 PM
Unfortunately.

Posted by Estee on 08-17-09 at 05:10 PM
They won't last long. Gawds only know what kind of contaminants an exploded Lydia would spread into the atmosphere.

Posted by Snidget on 08-17-09 at 05:12 PM
Especially when combined with really un-natural pink hair dye.

Not that any pink hair dye is natural looking, but her color looks more toxic than most.

Posted by michel on 08-17-09 at 06:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-09 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

"kind of contaminants an exploded Lydia would spread into the atmosphere."

I haven't done a complete search of medical journals but they talk about:

- Lydiarrhea
- Chlamylydia
- Lymedia Disease

and, worst of all:

- Clostrilydial Lydiafficile, a bacteria you cannot eliminate.

Posted by LFJ on 08-17-09 at 07:20 PM
"- Clostrilydial Lydiafficile, a bacteria you cannot eliminate."

Eliminate - very funny.

Unfortunately (especially for innocent bystanders), there is only one way to GO in those circumstances.

"Hamputation?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-17-09 at 08:57 PM

Posted by Belle Book on 08-17-09 at 07:41 PM
Leave it to Gnat and Lydiot to completely ruin any chance they might have had of getting Russell backdoored. That's the beauty of dealing with strategic idiots (Lydia) and pure drama queens (Natalie). Of course, I love that they're doing this -- makes me feel a little better.

"Today's "how clueless is Jeff" question?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 08:06 PM
This morning, Jeff was convinced that it must be Michele who is lying (completely wrong). Then came the noms. After the noms, Jeff had long conversations with Gnat, Lydiot and Michele. Stunned to hear a description of Michele's work on stem cells and how little she makes.

Michele and Russell also had long convo trying to figure out how to keep their final four alliance together. Russell says that he's still in for the final four with J/J but doesn't think he can beat either of them in America's Vote and says he and Michele are the villains. (Michele promptly tells Jeff all about it, including that Russell says he's with them to Final 4.)

Afterwards, Jeff tells Jordan that he doesn't understand why Gnat and Lydiot are so gung ho to get rid of Michele. It doesn't seem right to him; they should want to get rid of Russell (he thinks), but they don't. He gets a tiny hint (it has to be tiny, with so few functioning brain cells) that maybe he's getting played and suggests to Jordan that maybe they should stick to the original plan to get rid of Gnat, Lydiot and Kevin. Jordan says he's the strategic thinker (what a pity for poor Jordan, to have this nimrod as the strategic thinker of your group), and she'll do whatever he decides.

POV is tomorrow.

"RE: Today's "how clueless is Jeff" question?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 08:12 PM
J/J are still convinced (totally erroneously) that Michele is lying to them and are now being quiet about game strategy in front of her. Jordumb saya that she and Jif can get Kevin and Lydiot to side with them and take out Michele or Russell.

Honestly, do Americans get dumber than these two?

"Only in Crawford, TX"
Posted by IceCat on 08-17-09 at 09:00 PM

Sorry, dude... that was soooooo wide open.

"May the Wahhabis get you"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 09:38 PM
Soylent Green: recycling Canada, one person at a time.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-17-09 at 09:34 PM
When are they doing POV?

Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 09:42 PM
Tomorrow, we think.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-18-09 at 03:40 PM
Are they EVER going to get to the POV???

"POV? When?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-09 at 04:23 PM
Some people are speculating that the POV may be held for the live show tomorrow to keep up the suspense, since even the live feeders don't know what will happen if Gnat wins POV, but it's obvious (to us) that Gnat's gone if she doesn't.

Lydiot told Gnat yesterday that she was certain that there was an 85% chance of Gnat staying. Gnat doesn't believe that, though, which is why she played the "get Michele" card so hard last night ... to her apparent detriment.

Jeff's weird behavior is actually causing Michele and Russell to bond. Russell told her that he would no longer drop for Jeff if Jeff won, because you see a person's real character when he has the power and everyone knows it, and he thinks he's seen that with Jeff. Michele said that it really bothered her to hear Jordumb talking about her with Gnat and Lydiot last night while she was ostensibly sleeping.

They both agree that Kevin is an excellent liar and that they can't hope to work with him. Michele says she told Kevin about being bipolar when they moved in, and Kevin promised to keep it secret but later leaked it to everyone, to her detriment. She no longer trusts Kevin. Russell says that Kevin is the only real power player on the other side. They agree that they want him gone right after Gnat, because he's clearly not on their side.

Russell tells Michele that Jeff resents her being with Jordan all the time, and so she needs to make sure to keep giving J/J "alone time." They agree that they need to win as many of the remaining comps as they can, because they don't trust Jeff after his change in behavior.

For the first time, Michele doesn't run and tell Jeff everything right after the talk.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-17-09 at 09:46 PM
They were on lockdown and everyone thought they might be setting up for POV, then Jordan called everyone into the living room and I thought they might be picking players, but it turned out it's time for Russell's spa treatment that he won in the HOH comp.

"Stupidity infests the HoH"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 09:47 PM
Stupid Jeff and Jordumb conclude that they can trust Kevin more than Michele. They've become infected with the lust of the Widows Godderz to get Michele out.

Really, Jeff is working his way into Marcellus territory as one of the stupidest people ever to play BB, along with Jordumb. They're too stupid to win.

You have to give Gnat credit. She may be a scheming, deceitful b--ch, but she's pulled off three huge lies in the house: her age, the Green Room lie and the LML (Last-Minute Lie). Of course, it helps that the people she's been conning are as stupid as Jeff and Russell, but she's still a very accomplished liar.

"RE: Stupidity infests the HoH"
Posted by michel on 08-17-09 at 10:27 PM
I'm reading that, although they believe Kevin, J/J still want "one of the girls" out first.

"Too stupid?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-17-09 at 10:32 PM
Kevin comes up to HoH and lies to J/J some more. Says that the girls will be completely loyal to them if they take out Russ. Says if he wins HoH they'll put up Michele and one of J/J but the target will be Michele (hah! The target would be Jeff, of course.) Leaves thinking he's convinced them to backdoor Russell ... but as soon as he leaves, J/J talk about how much they love him because he's so honest and that, as soon as they get rid of either Gnat or Lydiot, he and the other girl would be perfect partners for the final 4 with J/J.

In other words, J/J are too stupid to buy Kevin's latest con. Kevin thinks they'll buy into a fake final three deal with him, but they're too stupid to see it and are lusting after a final four deal.

This leaves them a slim chance that Gnat's elimination and a subsequent Lydiot rampage could save them from their own stupidity. But it's still a slim chance, because they are SO stupid.

"RE: Too stupid?"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-18-09 at 09:44 AM
After reading all this it makes me wonder why I have been rooting for J/J. I think I will rip my hair out!

Posted by Snidget on 08-18-09 at 09:51 AM
Well I think this is the first real week they've really had to play the game (and been a target of the ones playing the game).

I've found that more often than not when I go from liking a hamster to thinking they are the dumbest thing ever is when either they have the HOH or they are for all purposes a co-HOH.

First thing to remember when you are HOH, is everyone will come up with whatever lie they need to save their azz. If they never talked to you before about the game you probably aren't part of their plans beyond not putting them up that week.

The same people telling you whatever you want to hear told the last HOH whatever they wanted to hear (and/or whatever they thought would keep them off the block that week).

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-18-09 at 10:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-09 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

Sounds like they've re-evaluated and are sticking with the plan of getting Nat out. Although they're playing around with a Final Four alliance with Kev and Lydia. A Kev and Lydia alliance might not be a bad thing for J/J, because I think Michelle will whip their butts at any challenge mental and Russ will give Jeff a run for his money on the physical challenges.

etc speeling

Posted by AyaK on 08-18-09 at 01:33 PM
Of course, whether they can get Gnat out depends on Gnat not winning POV, but it does seem that J/J have decided that Gnat must go. The turning point seems to have come when Gnat and Kevin really pushed on the idea of Michele going next and told Jeff and Jordumb that Chima was so furious because she felt like Michele betrayed her. It apparently clicked into their shared brain cell that Michele betraying Chima = Michele siding with them, although they never verbally expressed that.

J/J were discussing getting rid of Lydiot next, even though she is no real threat to win anything, so that Kevin has no one else to be loyal to except them.

Posted by Snidget on 08-18-09 at 01:51 PM
Seems unlikely gNat will win POV, but they've rigged weirder things to happen.

Some of the conspiracy theory running around jokers seems to be running along the lines of the DR wants gNat out and every time people get Jeff turned around too much he gets called the DR and suddenly is back with the get gNat out first thing.

I think they want gNat to go just so Lydiot will be all dramatic next week worrying what her new BFF is doing with her on again off again DBF.

"Oops"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-09 at 04:26 PM
I continued the live feed discussion on post #143 above. Sorry about that.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-18-09 at 05:16 PM
I don't think Jeff & Jordan are especially dumb (especially Jeff), but I guess when you're the HoH or co-HoH and so many people are trying to save themselves -- and when it's so close to the end -- paranoia's going to creep in. I'm glad that they decided that Natalie has to go. I just hope she will.

"Michele as HoH, footnote"
Posted by vince3 on 08-18-09 at 11:12 AM
She got her HoH blog posted, and there are pictures forthcoming, as well.....

In the blog post she does reveal Chima's departure, and that Jordan is now the current HoH, instead of herself......

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/hoh_blog/

They have all the HoH blogs in a row, so there are two Jessie postings, as a word of warning.....

"CBSTweet"
Posted by Snidget on 08-18-09 at 02:00 PM
See Chima's final day in the house tonight on BIG BROTHER, 9-10 PM, ET/PT. Catch a sneek peak here: http://tinyurl.com/n7w2x3 #BB11

http://twitter.com/CBStweet

"RE: CBSTweet"
Posted by vince3 on 08-18-09 at 02:48 PM
That was kinda meh.... They better show splashdown....

Posted by kingfish on 08-18-09 at 04:25 PM
No kidding. That (as far as the clip went) didn't show any real definable mental breakdown syndrome. She just seemed quietly and passively (almost happily) belligerent. Not an attitude I would in a million years have guessed could be said about Chima.

Will the real Chima come out and play?

Her circuits might have melted, though, and she is now a zombie. Come to think of it, that's my preferred opinion.

Posted by MollyTV on 08-19-09 at 00:02 AM
i know this is prolly the wrong place to write it...but am i the only one who thinks that it would have been WONDERFUL watching chima get evicted live on thursday...since that is what she wanted to control! and in effect....did...cause nobody voted her out...she did it to herself...

that house is so full of crackpots this year i love it.
mollytv

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 00:33 AM
She wasn't going to make it to Thursday. No way, no how. Even if they hit her with a penalty vote for the mike dunk, she just would've continued to escalate, I believe, until she was gone, especially that night........

"No POV lockdown"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-09 at 04:28 PM
Speculation now (as I said on post #143 above) is that POV may take place on the live show tomorrow, followed immediately by the vote (to keep the FF feel), and then on to an endurance HoH competition.

"RE: No POV lockdown"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-18-09 at 06:19 PM
That's what I've been thinking for the past couple of days (that they might do the POV and ceremony live on Thurs as planned) but then wouldn't that mean that the HOH most likely wouldn't be endurance, since those usually take a lot of setup? Or I guess they probably set up both the POV and HOH comp at the same time, but the backyard is not that big, so neither comp could be very elaborate. Hmmmm. I'm hoping for endurance, but I don't know if the logistics would work.

"RED POISON?"
Posted by Lasann on 08-18-09 at 06:55 PM
Anyone hear that Chima tried to cause Lydia to have a reaction to red dye by hiding some in a drink or food. My EMT instructor heard that.

Was it Lydia that said she couldn't drink red wine because of an alergy to red dye, or was it Michelle?

If what he heard is true it's the best kept secret ever on BB.

Kaysar!!

"RE: RED POISON?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-18-09 at 07:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-09 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

From what I read on Jokers Updates there was some discussion of putting a red M&M in Michele's food/drink. She is allergic to red dye.

But heck, BB puts peanuts in slop when the houseguests are allergic to it, so I dunno how seriously they take those things.

They let the plotting go on during the feeds and did not try to block it, so I don't know how you can say it is a kept secret. There is a lot of things they don't show on the 3 hours of broadcast time that are seen on the feeds,

I'll see if I can find it on a site where you can read what happened...
link

Has the day and details. Several places have Lydia as the one that was talking about putting the red M&M in Michele's drink. Apparently Michele told them she gets a rash from red dye when there were some Doritos and she didn't eat them.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-18-09 at 08:27 PM
It was Lydia? I could've sworn it was Natalie -- she's nasty enough to think of such a thing.

Good thing Lydia didn't go ahead with that idea -- at least I hope she didn't do so! Still, I like Lydia less after this.

Posted by vince3 on 08-18-09 at 08:42 PM
If any of them did it, though, that would be grounds for expulsion........

Posted by AyaK on 08-18-09 at 09:33 PM
>Good thing Lydia didn't go ahead with that idea -- at
>least I hope she didn't do so!

No, she didn't.

>Still, I like Lydia less after this.

I didn't realize it was still possible for anyone to like Lydia less. Except maybe Jessie.

It's pathetic how, after she learned of Jessie's dalliances with Lydiot, Gnat now claims that Jessie never fooled her -- when we all saw that Jessie had her completely captivated.

"The Dumb Alliance tries to blow it again"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-09 at 11:50 PM
After concluding (and telling Kevin) that they wanted to boot Gnat next, Jeff and Jordumb are having second thoughts. They've decided that Jeff should confront Russ tonight and, if his stories don't match Michele's, confront them both, with the idea of backdooring whoever they don't think is telling the truth.

Stupid is as stupid does. J/J would lose an IQ contest to Forrest Gump right now.

"RE: The Dumb Alliance tries to blow it again"
Posted by KAYLA1963 on 08-19-09 at 00:45 AM
I have always been a huge fan of Big brother and still am. I watch Showtime at night and read the blogs, but this bunch this years, not so sure.

Jeff and Jordan is still my favorite and I need like Jessie, He just let everyone do his dirty work. I am not sure who should win and who will be left in the house.

So Thursday night is eviction and HOH? When is the finale?

Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 01:33 AM
I believe we concluded September 12 is the finale.

Early in BBAD tonight, Jordumb is convinced that Michele is lying to her. In one of his first intelligent speeches, Jeff tells Jordumb to not be fooled by how nice Gnat, Lydia and Kevin have been to her because "they've never had our back this whole game" and they're being nice only because their backs are against the wall.

Really, it's hard to know just how dumb Jeff is, because he keeps saying sensible stuff like this, and then following it up with absolute nonsense (e.g., claiming that they could flip Gnat if they voted Lydiot out). Once again, we'll have to wait for his actions, which will speak louder than his words.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-19-09 at 08:44 AM
I'm off the feeds until after Thursday because I'm getting sea sick from all the flip flopping. I need to run out and buy a huge bottle of Excedrin!

"The rats in the walls and the DA"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 10:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

The Dumb Alliance, as of now, has blundered into another error. Jeff has concluded that he believes Gnat more than Russell. If there is an opening after POV, Jordumb will nominate Russell and they'll backdoor him; otherwise they'll vote out Lydiot.

But Jeff is also worried about this. Specifically, in between shots of the fishies, we learn that the DR keeps questioning him about why he doesn't trust Russell and does trust Kevin. While these are legitimate questions for the live broadcast (especially if he's planning to backdoor Russell based on Kevin's words), he can't shake the feeling that the DR is trying to tell him something. But he's not sure what.

Dumb.

Michele once again tells Jeff the entire content of her meeting with Russell. Jeff isn't sure he believes it but concludes that he trusts Michele more than Russell, although he hates that. But he's also worried about some of the questions the DR asked him about what he expects Gnat and Kevin to do if he boots Lydiot. He believes that Kevin would become his third in that situation, and so he can boot Russell and Michele safely.

Really, it sounds as if the rats in the walls are trying to ask Jeff the questions that someone with a fully-functioning intellect would ask himself in his situation. Since Jeff doesn't have one, they're not really helping. Voting out Lydiot would be a clear sign to Michele and Russell that Jeff can't be trusted, since they have concluded (correctly) that Lydiot is no threat whatsoever.

"RE: The rats in the walls and the DA"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-19-09 at 10:45 AM
I think Jeff and Jordan have been very predictable this season, I think the producers will find a way to get through to Jeff and Jordan that they should not get rid of Russell yet.

"RE: The rats in the walls and the DA"
Posted by Estee on 08-19-09 at 01:03 PM
If Lydia got the right jury, she would be a threat to win at F2 -- but that possibility self-destructed the moment Chima did. (Jessie, Natalie, Chima, Kevin: easy win. Without Chima and with America controlling her vote, issues.)

At a guess, the rats dearly want this season coming down to a Sweethearts Finale: Jeff vs. Jordan, loser proposes to the winner. The DR manipulations have always been there, but with this crew, they've got to be extra-blatant -- and it's still not enough to penetrate the armor of pure dense.

It's what they cast for, but it's never what they turn out to want...

"*sigh*"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-19-09 at 01:26 PM
I've loved Jeff and Jordan since day 1, but I'm almost to the point now that I'm going to start rooting against them because they are pissing me off so bad. They had a F4 with R/M, but they don't trust R so they hope to bring in Kevin, but now they've decided that Nasty is a part of their alliance, too? When she flat out told them that she's going after Michele? So have M/R been totally replaced with N/K?

Natalie hasn't talked to them the whole game and 1 late night conversation has them believing every word out of her mouth and thinking she's with them. Give me a break. Freakin' idiots. I can't believe they let the paranoia destroy them so badly. The flip-flopping is infuriating.

And yet... I've been giving them credit and pulling for them for so long that I still can't help but hope they'll come to their senses after a good nights sleep. I certainly won't be holding my breath though.

"RE: *sigh*"
Posted by nailbone on 08-19-09 at 02:59 PM
I'm with you, Star. I've even seen several glimpses of Jeff and Jordan (yes, THAT Jordan) talking intelligent gameplay, but then I read about this latest agreement with Nat, and it just makes me ill to see them so taken in by her lies!!

"RE: *sigh*"
Posted by zazzy on 08-19-09 at 08:43 PM
I'm trying to catch up and am confused by all the whipsawing that is going on. What the heck? Nat?

NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did Jeff get a lombotomy in the DR? Or is this what happens when a guy doesn't get any...?

I think they are right to be suspicious of Russell, but for Pete's sake, they are deluding themselves to let any of N/K/L into their fold. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-19-09 at 02:50 PM
I just had a thought, if Jeff and Jordan continue to want Russell out tomorrow the producers might slant the POV competition to something Russell can win so that Jeff and Jordan have no choice but to get rid of Natalie tomorrow.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-19-09 at 04:19 PM
I'm sure that they already have the POV planned out, especially since it's going to be live. They will start building it later today, so it's not really possible to slant it for Russell.
And even if Russell does win POV, the new plan is not to get rid of Nastylie at all, and just vote out Lydia instead. *sigh*

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 04:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Hamsterwatch, among others, speculate that this might be another CYA/Damage Control influenced eviction...... like Casey (who mey Jessie originally outside of the cage at a bikini contest: Casey was hosting, Jessie was judging....) This time, it's to get Lydiot off of the airwaves so stop the besmirching of Heather Mills McCartney.........

"Behind the sceenes video"
Posted by Snidget on 08-19-09 at 06:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol373OQleFw

ETA: It really explains so much.

"Brilliant"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 07:12 PM
...except for the part that makes Julie Chen look like she has more sense than AG. Sorry, Julie, but you're relegated to the DA.

"The DA heads for Waterloo"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 06:51 PM
The Dumb Alliance (including, at the moment, Michelle) has decided to toss Russell now if it can. They now believe that Gnat, the biggest liar in BB since Evil Dr. Will, is with them.

Gnat and Kevin have made a new alliance, which we'll call the Liars Club for now. Kevin agrees that if he wins HoH, he'll save Gnat, because Lydiot isn't even trying. They laugh about how gullible The DA is. Gnat says she promised Jeff that she'd get Michele next, but her real target is Jeff, and she'll put Jeff and Michele up, with Jordumb as the alternate if one of them wins POV.

The DA's motto: stupid is as stupid does. Amazing what a wreck they've made of their game during Jordan's HoH.

"Question of the cycle."
Posted by Estee on 08-19-09 at 06:57 PM
How blatant can the DR be? It's their show: you kind of have to think they could fly banners over the house reading VOTE NATALIE OUT YOU IDIOTS, place neon sign signs in the kitchen flashing 'Dump The Teen' on endless loop, and load singing gerbils into the fridge for a frosty chorus of Micro-Witch Is A Lying Bitch.

Or is that too subtle for the DA to understand?

"RE: Question of the cycle."
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 07:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

The problem is, I'm not sure they're smart enough to understand that. They probably would think that BB was trying to fool them.

At about the same time Gnat and Kevin are forming the Liars Club, Michele tells Russell about J/J's talk with Gnat. Russell, at least, has half a brain left and says, "She's just trying to make me look bad and you look bad, and Jeff and Jordan are too f---in' dumb to realize it."

Dumb Alliance. Even Russell agrees. When you're dumber than Russell, you're dumb.

Then Michele runs to J/J to tell them everything. The three of them decide to boot Russell unless he wins POV tonight.

The DA lives up to its name!

Edited to add: There's a real chance that there won't be a non-gay guy left on BB11 by next Thursday. And THEN watch the ratings crash and burn.

"RE: Question of the cycle."
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-19-09 at 07:49 PM
Are they doing the POV tonight, I thought they were doing it live tomorrow?

"How blatant can the DR be?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 08:10 PM

This from Jokers:

4:55 PM Jeff said if the DR tells him AGAIN Russ is on their team, he is going to tell them to save it!

"RE: How blatant can the DR be?"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-19-09 at 08:16 PM
Save it???

"Whut? Like a screen grab?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 08:23 PM
I don't have the feeds... I'm just watching the latest updates page. Russ and Jordan and Jeff are having a big convo right now. Russ initiated the discussion, I wonder if the DR alerted him.

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 08:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

as in (to DR person) "would you please STFU and let me play the game for myself?"

Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 08:52 PM
>Save it???

Uh, he actually said "f--k it", and I think someone was trying to change it to "shove it". Didn't work.

This was from another heavily edited (with lots of cuts to fish) conversation, but it sounds like the DR keeps challenging Jeff with the idea that his enemies have no incentive to do anything but tell him what he wants to hear (as Michele did with Chima, FWIW -- except that Jeff doesn't trust Michele either).

Posted by zazzy on 08-19-09 at 09:00 PM
It's been hard to keep up this week. Is anyone else feeling like they have whiplash over the way Jeff and Jordan have been handling things?

No wonder Michelle was crying in the HOH yesterday saying "so f-ing hard".

"Indoor Lockdown"
Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 08:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

Sounds like they're setting up stuff outside.....

ETA: Jeff/Jordan up in HoH with Russell......

"RE: Indoor Lockdown"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 08:59 PM
And Jeff remains furious that Russell voted for Jessie to stay. That's the core reason that he keeps coming back to, as to why he doesn't trust Russell.

J/J's body language shows that they aren't really hearing Russell, and his arguments in his voting for Jessie to stay are weak ("I knew he was going to be voted out, and I wanted Kevin to be the one to do it." Jeff's response is similar to this, "When it was 3-2, I thought my friends had my back, and that's why he was gone. If Kevin voted against him, it should have been 4-1.").

Stupid Jeff then goes and asks Kevin for evidence against Russell that he can use to catch him in a lie.

The DA lives.

"Maybe this explains the DR, sorta"
Posted by zazzy on 08-19-09 at 08:58 PM
Found this on you tube, a behind the scenes on BB with Grodner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElAnk-TVss&feature=channel

Even tho they have tons of cameras, they only "lay down on tape" from 4-6 cameras. Those are chosen based on storylines that have been decided.

Now I get why some stuff doesn't ever make the show and (sorta get) why the feeds seem constrained at times.

"RE: Maybe this explains the DR, sorta"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 09:04 PM
What they're always looking for is the memorable "money quote". You can't show a half-hour of meandering conversation with Gnat convincing Jeff that she's honest, because you'd never believe that Jeff could be so stupid to fall for it. Instead, you want a pithy explanation of his stupidity, preferably with a good quote in it that viewers could use to laugh at him.

"J/J/R/M Big Convo Happening"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 08:59 PM
They're laying stuff out on the table...

Jordan just said she'll 'stab' Russ or Mich if they are kept this week and then turn on Jordan/Jeff the following week.

Jeff, Mich and Russ shush her and tell her she'll get 'the Chima Express' out of the show.

I'm only watching the update feed on Jokers. Has anyone here got the live feeds? Now would be a good time to be watching.

"RE: J/J/R/M Big Convo Happening"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 09:08 PM
Yes, you actually have to see Jordumb furiously tell Jeff that she believes Gnat and Kevin over Russ and Michele.

I've reached the point where I can't wait to see Jordumb make the walk of shame to the jury house. Her family must be so proud of her.

"Confrontation coming?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

From Jokers:

Jeff and jord are going outside to confront Mich and Russ. Their gonna out Mich in front of Russ. Jeff now saying there is no going back. NT

"RE: Confrontation coming?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 09:18 PM
The sooner Jeff and Jordan are gone, the better.

Really, no one since Marcellas has played this game worse or deserved to win less.

If Michele and Russell go out for being stupid enough to side with them, too bad.

Let Gnat win. Ratings should be near zero for that.

"Dumb and dumber"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 09:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

J/J brought Gnat and Kevin out to retell the LML, which they did confidently, then continued fighting with Russell and Michele.

Gnat and Kevin went back in and danced a happy dance with Lydiot.

This is really one of the ugliest BBs ever, and it's all because J/J are dumber than dog droppings.

Michele is falling apart as Jeff and Jordumb recite every single thing that she's told them back to Russell, and Russell denies some of it (such as the workout comment, which he actually made -- today he told Michele that he was going to work out with Jeff to tire him out before the endurance competition they think will be tomorrow). She's been trapped by her own alliance, and no one will ever trust her again for the life of the show.

Dumb Jeff. Dumber Jordumb. Stupid Michele for siding with them. They should all be gone, and if Gnat, Lydiot and Kevin have their way, they all will be.

"RE: Dumb and dumber"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-09 at 09:57 PM
Dumb Jeff insists that Michele told him that Russell wanted him out next week. In fact, that was Kevin who said that, and Michele said she didn't remember it if he did say it. Jordan and Jeff accused her of lying then because she said she didn't remember (Jordan at the time: "She always says she doesn't remember when she's lying"). Now they accuse her of lying for saying it, when she didn't.

Really, I feel like turning this off and letting the Dumb Alliance self-destruct in peace. They're too dumb to be permitted to win.

"Is Jeff making death threats now?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 10:02 PM
From Jokers:

Jeff sdas "if one of you backstabs me, then i am gonna kill your family when i get out of here" NT
7:00 PM BBT Jeff tells Michele and Russ that if they stab him or Jordan in the back he will kill thier families... NT
6:59 PM BBT Jeff QuoteJe : If u stab me in the back "Ill come kill your family"
6:59 PM BBT Russ about to calling Jeff out about the Colt 45 comment, then drops it. NT
6:59 PM BBT Jeff: "If any one of the you come after me, I'm going to go after your family after I get out of this house. Let's just stick with this f*cking F4

"Nevermind"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 10:05 PM
Apparently he said it jokingly as the fight was calming down... apparently all is patched up?

"Back from the edge - for now?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 10:09 PM
Looks like they've patched it up and the F4 J/J/M/R is back on.

Now they're deciding on whether Nat or Lydia should go first.

"But still dumb"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 10:12 PM
Jordan is using the following for reasoning to get rid of Nat:

Nat called her fat and Nat doesn't do dishes.

"RE: But still dumb"
Posted by kingfish on 08-19-09 at 10:32 PM
Well, there you go then.

Hilarious, you just gotta love her!

(What does a quarter till mean, anyway?)

Posted by nailbone on 08-20-09 at 12:38 PM
Lydia, not Nat.

Posted by IceCat on 08-20-09 at 12:53 PM

Tomato - tomat-ho

Posted by samboohoo on 08-20-09 at 01:46 PM
to-puppet-ho

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"RE: Back from the edge - for now?"
Posted by Belle Book on 08-19-09 at 10:15 PM
Phew! What a relief! I'm just going to pray that they don't listen to any more of Natalie (or Kevin's) lies -- and that they let Natalie, Lydia and Kevin think that they're going ahead with the plan to backdoor Russell.

I'd say get rid of Natalie. She's formed a Liars Alliance with Kevin and is the bigger threat. Lydia can go next week or even after Russell or Kevin (depending on who Jeff, Jordan and Michele think should go first of the two of them).

"On the contrary"
Posted by IceCat on 08-19-09 at 10:24 PM
Jeff finally bullied them into agreeing to all four them voting for Lydia. Jeff says 'Natalie doesn't lie and I want to keep her safe'. He even plans to tell Natalie in advance of the vote that she is safe.

"RE: On the contrary"
Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 10:57 PM
Unless the POV is really gonna be held tonight, they may not have enough time to do that........

Gawd forbid that Lydia pulls off a miracle on the POV and they then have to put up Kevin or someone else....... or worse yet, Kevin wins POV and then makes up for last week and POV's Lyds off.

"Phew!"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-19-09 at 10:58 PM
Well that was certainly a very entertaining 2 hours of feed watching.

My 2 cents: Michele is the cause of all her own problems, and a huge reason that this whole week was so insane. The reason that J/J started distrusting R/M a few days ago was because Michele confirmed the LIE that Kevin and Natalie made up! She told Jeff that Russell said he wanted Jeff out next week, and that confirmed K/N's lie, but it never happened! I honestly don't know whether Michele just really didn't remember whether it was said or not, or whether she was trying to cast doubt on Russ, or whether she's just a crazy like they all think she is, but she really does herself no favors with the way she talks and tries to spin things. Then she spent the rest of the week running back and forth between Russ and J/J, telling them everything the others said and it just caused insanity.

I'm not excusing J/J at all because the way they were flip-flopping and running in circles and making new alliances and talking about BD'in Russell and then getting Natalie out and then they think they should get Lydia out. Yeah, they're dumb, and majorly paranoid. But when it all comes down to it, I think if Michele hadn't told the same story that K/N did, they all would have realized that K/N were LYING. It was only because Michele said the same thing and she was on the same side as J/J that their foursome began to implode.

But good for Natalie and Kevin, you know. Even after all this hashing and re-hashing, everyone still believes their freakin' LIE! They're playing the game and if I didn't hate Gnat so much I might root for her. I still like Kevin, but I can't root for him when he's aligned with those witches.

My head is spinning from watching these people the last 2 days, but at least now I think they're back somewhat on the right track and they are going to keep their 4 (JJMR) for now, and get rid of one of the other side. It should be Natalie, but J/J still think they've made a new alliance with her, so they're going to get out Lydia. Fine, good. I hate her, too, so whatever.

PS- In regards to that "alliance" with Natalie-- earlier today she told Kevin that she doesn't care what they do for her, next week she's putting up Jeff and Michele, with Jordan as an alternate.

*boycotting the Jeff sig until he stops being a moron*

"No"
Posted by AyaK on 08-20-09 at 00:35 AM
That's not right, as I remember it.

Michele told J/J (prior to the LML) that Russell had wanted to form an F2 pact with her. True.

Kevin and Gnat told the LML. Jeff totally believed it. He and Jordan started questioning Michele about Russell wanting Jeff out next week as part of their discussions. Michele said she didn't remember that. She said it could have happened, but she didn't remember it.

J/J decided she was lying. And everything mushroomed from there. That's why I call them the Dumb Alliance.

Nothing is healed. Jeff wants their votes focused on getting Lydia out because he's convinced that he'll have Kevin for a Final 3 pact and Gnat for a Final 4 if Lydia's gone. He knows he can't take the chance on Lydia staying, because that disrupts his plan, dumb as it is. If he wins next HoH, he'll put up Russell and Michele, without a doubt, and Michele will probably be voted out.

And then whoever wins HoH next will put up Jeff and Jordan, and Jeff will get to enjoy the rest of the game from the jury house.

Russell knows that Michele told the truth, but it's in his interest to make her look like a liar. Since that's in Gnat's interest too, Michele isn't long for this game. All because she told Jeff the truth at all times, consistent with her F3 alliance.

"RE: No"
Posted by AyaK on 08-20-09 at 00:43 AM
Michele is having a complete breakdown following Jeff's complete betrayal of everything she told him, which she thought was in confidence.

Honestly, my conclusion right now is that Jeff is just an evil person and Jordan is poor white trash. YMMV.

"RE: No"
Posted by AyaK on 08-20-09 at 02:14 AM
Dumb and Dumber are completely on board with being allied with Kevin/Gnat. Dumb Jeff quickly tells Gnat everything, and that he's convinced one of Russell and Michele are lying but he's still not sure who (although it seems like he's leaning toward it being Michele).

Kevin, Gnat and Lydiot continue to celebrate. For all of her acting, Lydiot is happy to be voted out so she can see Jessie. Kevin and Gnat tell her to pretend to be upset, like she just found out that they were betraying her in a deal with Dumb and Dumber. Gnat makes a pretense of asking Kevin for his vote "since I didn't ask you yet" in front of Dumb and Dumber. All she needs is a neon sign that says "I am lying" -- but Dumb and Dumber think she's charming and honest.

Could America be offered the call-in option to have "STUPID" stamped on the foreheads of Dumb and Dumber? They still wouldn't catch on, though.

"RE: Phew!"
Posted by Amethyst28305 on 08-20-09 at 03:43 AM
True, I heard Michele say the same thing a few days ago... she agreed to the lie...WTF.. I couldn`t believe it.

I think Michelle is so distraud by the lies since the beginning that she really can`t remember, cause there are so many statements she is confronted with which are not true due to Natalie.

I wanted Natalie out of the house from the very beginning. Oh, by the way, they had to ask her today if she showered today cause there was a miff going around again... but it was just some gas... LOL

Posted by true on 08-20-09 at 07:58 AM
I agree about Michelle causing her own problems. She is the most socially inept player I can remember.

This whole scene reminds me of when The Nerd Herd convinced Howie to put up James, who similarly to Russell, was a snake, but still in his alliance. Stupid, stupid, move.

What I don't get is why J/J aren't thinking jury. If one of K/N/L makes final 2 against either J/J, the votes would at best be a tie with America casting the winning vote, or I could easily see a bitter Russell or Michelle casting a vote AGAINST J or J if they feel betrayed by J/J.

Ugh. This is the most.paranoid.cast.ever.

Posted by Estee on 08-20-09 at 08:05 AM
the votes would at best be a tie with America casting the winning vote

Do the hamsters know about the public vote control for Key #7?

Not that it would make the IQ twins stop and think, but they may not have that factor on hand for direct ignorance.

Posted by Snidget on 08-20-09 at 08:49 AM
Other hamsters in other seasons have apparently mentioned it was in the rule book.

I know they have a rule book, but as far as I know they've only checked it once and that was to prove Michele didn't do her nominations right.

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 08:52 AM
They probably haven't even thought about that yet. Heck, they might think that one of the non-sequestered hamsters might be #7..... Dunno.

Julie will probably be the one to tell them around the same time that Julie informs the viewing audience about that voting slot...... as early as Thursday, as late at just before the Finale....

Posted by SilverStar on 08-20-09 at 06:30 PM
They do seem to know that America will vote, but I think most of them believe that we only get to vote in the case of a tie.

Which, obviously, doesn't really make any sense since the votes aren't revealed until the finale and it's not like they're going to pull the 6 keys and then say 'Oh, we have a tie. Tune back in next week for another finale after we have America call in and vote.' Buy hey, no one ever accused these people of making sense.

Posted by kingfish on 08-20-09 at 09:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

It's that single shared overworked brain cell. Just can't get to everything.

"Late night"
Posted by AyaK on 08-20-09 at 09:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

They were given shirts to tie-dye. I wondered if it was an effort to try to keep Michele from a funk and put her in a situation where she had to interact to some extent. She also told Jordumb later that the DA complemented her last night on how nice she looked earlier.

Everything was going pretty much according to Gnat's evil plans. Then Kevin had a late-night conversation with Lydia, telling her that he was worried about Gnat's continued approaches to Jeff and promising her that he'd take her off with the veto if he won it. He said that he was convinced Gnat wouldn't hesitate to tell another lie to sell him out, despite her assurances.

What I couldn't tell is if this is what Kevin really thinks, or if it's what he thought he needed to say to get the outraged reaction that he wants from Lydia, since he told her earlier to act like she was outraged by Kevin/Gnat's deal with Dumb and Dumber.

If Kevin really were to do this (win POV and save Lydia), J/J/M agreed that they'd boot Gnat, not Russell, in a separate discussion.

Looks like we may still have another twist in front of us. Then again, we may not. You never know with the DA. Stupid is as stupid does.

true is right; this is how the Nerd Herd succeeded as well. I should have mentioned that before, except I've tried to block everything about the Nerd Herd out of my memory.

"RE: Late night"
Posted by Snidget on 08-20-09 at 10:18 AM
If I disappear there is a morning I can jump off a bridge legally coming up (but they have rescue divers for the TV shoot so it may backfire).

The "good" people lie and confuse and make paranoid the dumb and then vote them off the next week.

Thanks Ayak that twitch is back. Please let something happen so gNatamaggie gets booted this week.

Posted by kingfish on 08-20-09 at 10:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

Hell, Sundance, the jump will kill you!

Posted by true on 08-20-09 at 10:39 AM
true is right; this is how the Nerd Herd succeeded as well. I should have mentioned that before, except I've tried to block everything about the Nerd Herd out of my memory.

Ooops, sorry about that.

The Nerd Herd season also had a high level of stupid. When Jennifer talked Kaysar into letting go of the buzzer to give the NH HOH after he was just voted back in by America was a similarly dumbass move. If I recall correctly, Kaysar was sent packing again that very week.

Oh, and remember the crazy mourning that went on when the NH's beloved Cappy got voted out. April and Ivette bawled exactly like Lydia and GNat did when Jessie was booted.

The main difference between this season and BB6 is that the "good guys" just aren't as likable, and the "bad guys" aren't as nasty as the Nerd Herd. The whole thing adds up to one big WHO CARES. *yawn*

"POV not quite so live, maybe"
Posted by Snidget on 08-20-09 at 01:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

Feeds have been on trivia for awhile according to jokers.

Maybe they are doing the POV now, so may not see any feeds until the show depending on if they want to keep it secret.

Although it could be something else.

ETA and it was, just the POV picks.

PoV Picks...Russ is the host
Jordan drew Kevin
Next up was Jeff (Looks like Nat)
Followed by Michele(Lydia)

"RE: POV not quite so live, maybe"
Posted by AyaK on 08-20-09 at 02:27 PM
We also got a brief cut-in of Jordumb apparently reading rules to the others. No idea if the DR coached her on the multisyllable words.

"RE: POV not quite so live, maybe"
Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 03:04 PM
Well, there's a perfect time to backdoor Russell, huh? Even if would be a COLOSSALLY STUPID THING TO DO..........

"Leggo my Eggo!!!"
Posted by nailbone on 08-20-09 at 03:07 PM
This continuous waffling J/J keep doing about who to vote out is driving me NUTZZZZ!! You idiots had the perfect plan mere days ago, but then the Gnat goes buzzing around, and you fall for it completely.

So now, is it Russell? Or maybe Kevin? No, it's Lydia. But what if...ARGH!!!

"Tonight's Plan"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-20-09 at 03:39 PM
So, whats the plan for tonight's show? Are they going to backdoor Russell? Where do things stand right now?

"RE: Tonight's Plan"
Posted by Snidget on 08-20-09 at 03:55 PM
Which nanosecond is it?

The plan changes from moment to moment so right now I don't know if anyone can predict anything for sure.

Posted by AyaK on 08-20-09 at 04:28 PM
The real problem is that Dumb and Dumber (J/J) now trusts Gnat, the biggest liar in the game, completely. Jordumb even blogged about how honest Gnat was.

Then again, something (perhaps the DR) keeps nagging at Jeff: that Gnat was totally against Dumb and Dumber when Jessie was there. So he waffles in his trust.

If Lydiot is available to boot, she's gone, because Dumb and Dumber think that they'll then have a choice of trustworthy alliance partners available such as Kevin and Gnat. Really, they're that dumb. So I don't see them trying to backdoor Russell as long as Lydiot doesn't win the POV (or Kevin doesn't win it and take Lydiot off).

Otherwise, who knows? The weather is more predictable than Dumb and Dumber.

Posted by toddE on 08-20-09 at 05:42 PM
So depressing, these BB people. I think J/J are about to become my least-desired winners, because they are just too stupid. Am now rooting for Kevin

Posted by zazzy on 08-20-09 at 09:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Feeds are back on and it appears that Michelle and Russell are on slop because Jeff and others were saying Michelle and Russell were going to lose weight this week. So I don't think they are HOH.

Jeff is in a good mood. So is Kevin.

Can't tell who won.

ETA: Jeff won. Joker's reports that he said he won.

Posted by zazzy on 08-20-09 at 09:40 PM
Jordan is eating...and she doesn't seem elated. Her hand is in the cookie bag.

Posted by zazzy on 08-20-09 at 09:41 PM
Joker's updates says that Jeff won.

Posted by zazzy on 08-20-09 at 09:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Nat is eating. Jeff is drinking soda/pop and eating chips?

Not sure if Kevin has been eating, maybe he's the third have not?