URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1296
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Move BB to NYC???"

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-16-07 at 02:07 PM
I think next year they should move the show to NYC so that the show will be on Eastern time rather than Pacific time. For eight seasons the East coast fans have had to stay up late to see anything good. It wont make a difference to anyone watching from the west coast because during the time when BBAD is on (between 9 and midnight BBT) it would be between 6 and 9 pm on the west coast. I think after eight seasons of having to stay up late and wait for those stupid hamsters to get up the east coast fans deserve a break. I am sure there are places in NYC that can be used to build a big enough BB house. Also, I think with all the big buildings in NYC it would be harder for banner planes to be flown.

Let me know what you think of my idea?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Move BB to NYC???"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 08-16-07 at 02:57 PM
Well, like I said on the BBQ forums, there's plenty of space to do it in St. Louis....

Posted by 2goobas on 08-17-07 at 09:46 AM
I don't think they'd move it to the Eastern time zone because the days of the live shows it would be starting at 8pm instead of 5pm. By the time they do the hoh it wil be almost 9. If they wanted to do it ouside it would be dark (or getting dark at the beginning of the episodes) Yeah, they could use lights but they seem to do that only if it's an endurance comp. that lasts a while.

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-17-07 at 08:33 PM
Interesting thought about the no-fly zone over NYC. Is flying banned over NYC ever since 9/11?