URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1293
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 4"

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 09:42 PM
I hope I'm not stepping on vince's toes here, but I wanted to get this posted so we can update about the HOH endurance comp.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Week 4"
Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 09:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

Kevin, Lydia and Ronnie are out!

Someone is throwing up, but I'm not sure who it is. Feeds are only coming on for a minute and then back to blackout.

9:52 Feeds back, they've stopped spinning for the moment. Russell is complaining that he's bored and he wants to spin again.

Natalie is out, too! Wheee!

Posted by vince3 on 07-30-09 at 09:55 PM
I was probably gonna put up a new thread once the HoH was done, and use the ECST for the updates........ *shrug* just use this one then.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 09:56 PM
Sorry. I thought the ECST should just be for the CBS show.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 10:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Russell is acting pretty cocky on the swing. Only holding on with one hand and sometimes intentionally turning himself forward when he hits the diploma when he should try and take the hit with his back. I have a feeling he'll slip up at some point... maybe that's what he's trying to do. He's also taken his shirt off, and is only wearing shorts, while the 3 girls are all wearing hoodies. I'm not sure which is better. The water will be colder to Russell, but the girls are sitting in wet clothes.

Talk is that there is no good place to fall because the ground is covered in puke. Lovely.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 10:28 PM
Jordan's down.

Posted by Estee on 07-30-09 at 10:39 PM
Don't worry: America will vote her the Coup. Of course, she'll never use the thing because the Diary Room will spend all of August trying to make her understand how it works and September getting her to spell it, but at least America cared.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 10:46 PM
I'm thinking Jeff will win it. That's where my votes are going, for sure.

Posted by Loree on 07-30-09 at 11:04 PM
Checking around other sites I think Jeff will win it. Most want him to win it. I think there is fear that Jordan can't keep a secret and might talk about it. And then she would lose it. Jeff is more likely to keep quiet about it.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 10:46 PM
Whoa! Chima just did a spinning flip OVER the diploma and she still held on. That was awesome.

Still hangin' on: Jeff, Russell, Michele, Chima

Posted by zazzy on 07-30-09 at 10:59 PM
Thx Silverstar! I was looking in chat for an update.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-30-09 at 11:10 PM
>Whoa! Chima just did a spinning
>flip OVER the diploma and
>she still held on. That
>was awesome.
>
>Still hangin' on: Jeff, Russell, Michele,
>Chima

Someone likes Chima????

So Nat's out?

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 11:14 PM
Yes, Natalie is out. The order they fell was: Kevin, Lydia, Ronnie, Natalie, Jordan, Chima

"Chima's out."
Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 11:12 PM

"RE: Chima's out."
Posted by volsfan on 07-30-09 at 11:19 PM
Ok...I'm getting excited! If Jeff can pull out the HOH this week and then win the coup vote...he will rule the house for two weeks in a row!

GO JEFF GO!

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 11:32 PM
I know, right!? But I'm not going to get too excited yet and then be let down again like I was last week when Jeff almost won HOH. I'm worried that it will be him and Russell as the last 2 up there and Russell will offer him a deal and he'll take it, only to be backstabbed again. Just say no, Jeff! You can win this one!

*crossing fingers*

Posted by vince3 on 07-30-09 at 11:40 PM
That's the current situation...... Jeff/Russell the F2, and Russell wanted to Rock/Paper/Scissors or Roshambo for the HoH.......

"Michele's out."
Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 11:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

Just Jeff and Russell now. I'm skeered.

11:43 Russell just peed his pants. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

"RE: Michele's out."
Posted by volsfan on 07-30-09 at 11:36 PM
GO JEFF GO!

well, if Jeff wins coup vote...and he takes deal with Russell...he is ok! WHEW!

"Ewwww!"
Posted by vince3 on 07-30-09 at 11:43 PM
Russell just urinated.......

"RE: Ewwww!"
Posted by volsfan on 07-30-09 at 11:46 PM
did he fall?

Posted by vince3 on 07-30-09 at 11:46 PM
Nope

Posted by volsfan on 07-30-09 at 11:48 PM
DAMMIT!

GO JEFF GO!

Posted by vince3 on 07-30-09 at 11:54 PM
Jesse just got called to the DR..... possibly some kind of instructions especially for the 3 hour mark....... and BB After Dark.....

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 00:00 AM
Ronnie has accurately guessed that they might be getting hit with a possible Coup D'Etat........

And the deal making has begun.....

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 00:08 AM
....or not. Rain and Diploma back in play and they're back in motion..... They both want the letter from home and they might want the same guy out........

Also, I think BB delivered some pizzas to the rest of the crew.....

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 00:24 AM
another attempt to deal in progress......

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 00:30 AM
Ronnie will be up as a nomination......

Russell ended up winning the HoH! Jeff has some kind of sweater from Casey that he will show Russell as a sign of trust, and he was tangled up when it came time for him to drop.....

Posted by SilverStar on 07-31-09 at 01:02 AM
Jeff has some kind of sweater from Casey that he will show Russell as a sign of trust

Other way around. Russell has Casey's shirt, that Casey gave to him because Russell kept his word that he would not vote Casey out.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-31-09 at 00:14 AM
Jeff keeps asking Russell if he wants to Rock, Paper, Scissors for it and Russell says no. I'm going to kill Jeff if he lets this go.

"Russell wins"
Posted by SilverStar on 07-31-09 at 00:27 AM
He promised Jeff and Jordan safety, said he wants Ronnie out and Jeff agreed to drop. I'm pissed, but if Jeff gets screwed, he deserves it.

"RE: Russell wins"
Posted by Loree on 07-31-09 at 00:31 AM
Russell might keep this deal. Ronnie has put the idea out there that Jordan might win the America's vote. And Russell doesn't want to get on the wrong side of America right now.

Posted by lspangler on 07-31-09 at 00:38 AM
Jeff is dumb as a box of rocks. I don't think Russell can be trusted. He's been talking to Ronnie.......

Posted by volsfan on 07-31-09 at 07:43 AM
LOL! The are living in a house together. So, is everyone suppose to not even speak to each other? I think Russell realizes that he isn't as safe sticking with Jesse as he originally thought and he has done a good job of getting to know everyone other than his own kind.

I think Russell will help the house get rid of Jesse but in the end...he won't take the fall.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-31-09 at 00:56 AM
The envelopes that the first 5 who dropped got were:

Kevin won $5,000
Lydia won a TV (? not sure about that yet)
Jordan won the right to decide who is a HaveNot this week. She put names in a hat (but not herself or the brains because they've already been on slop twice). She picked Kevin, Natalie and Jeff, but the others agreed that Jeff should get a pass, so she picked again and picked Jessie. Jessie threw a small fit, so Lydia pipes up and says she'll take it instead since Jessie is being a baby. Disgusting. They have a few words and Jessie finally accepts it.

Ronnie and Natalie's envelopes were empty.

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 01:13 AM
They really should've drawn again when Nat's name came up....... remember she allegedly has a season-long slop pass.......the only thing she'll have to deal with are the cold showers/Jail Room.......

Posted by zazzy on 07-31-09 at 08:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-09 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Edit to say nevermind, it looks like Nat was picked for Have not!

Posted by Loree on 07-31-09 at 10:29 AM
And since Nat never showers anyway...

Posted by SilverStar on 07-31-09 at 02:49 AM
So the HaveNot punishment started tonight and Natalie and Jessie flipped the heck out, ranting about how unfair it is because it usually doesn't start until tomorrow morning. They're in the spa room laying down and BB keeps telling them that they're not allowed to sleep there. If they wouldn't have been such jerks, BB would not be giving them a hard time. They've been pretty lenient with the sleeping rule, allowing them to take naps in other beds and stuff, but I think they're going to crack down on Jessie and Natalie since they were whining so much. Serves them right.

Lydia has also flipped her lid (no reason behind it really, she just wants the attention) and she's threatening to shave her hair into a mohawk and saying BB can't stop her. She got the clippers out and BB yelled at her. She hasn't done it yet.

Posted by Loree on 07-31-09 at 10:34 AM
Lydia's reason seems to be a combination of the fact Nat is in the prison room with Jessie instead of her with Jessie. Also she is getting hints she is going on the block with Ronnie.

Lydia already went up to Russell's HOH and tried to play nice with Russell. The funniest part was Russell telling Jessie that he thinks Lydia would do the deed with anyone to save herself. Then he says or maybe Jessie already knows this. Jessie was so quick to reply NO. He doth protest too much. LOL!

Posted by Estee on 07-31-09 at 10:43 AM
Hamsterwatch's Fair Use take on Lydia's nocturnal confrontation:

'She has a very peculiar manipulation style: she started laying into Russell again about 'being scared' of him tonight, when the script calls for sucking up. Or sucking something, in her case.'

Posted by zazzy on 07-31-09 at 12:07 PM
Her thumb? ;)

Posted by Glow on 07-31-09 at 12:14 PM
Let's start with I am not a fan of Jessie. But. I can completely understand why he'd be all complainy about being on slop. He's a body builder. It's part of the game and he should be accepting of that but I can totally see where it might make him bitchy. If it was my decision, I'd never put him on slop because I appreciate what he's gone through to look the way he does. And he sleeps all the time. He should be allowed to nap in other beds just like everybody else was.

Why was everybody insisting that she give Jeff a pass? Because he's her BF? I missed that part.

Posted by jbug on 07-31-09 at 12:34 PM
I missed the whole show
but from what's here, I'm wondering too why throw out Jeff from the pick?

Posted by Glow on 07-31-09 at 01:04 PM
oh! maybe because he wasn't able to eat the pizza with everybody else because he was still up there hanging! That makes sense.

I should just go read an updates board.

Posted by zazzy on 07-31-09 at 12:44 PM
"Knock, knock, Hello?" This doesn't sound like the Glow I've come to know!

Slop has been part of the show for years now. If you're a body builder who is soooo concerned about your bod, then don't agree to be on the show! And yes, it makes him bitchy....it makes any of them bitchy to be on slop...that's the point of slop! Remember the girl from Houston last year who nearly went nuts when she was on slop? The one with the under one years old babies?

I think there was sympathy for Jeff being on slop because he hung in the HOH comp the second longest and had really been through the ringer without any (supposed) benefit.

Posted by Glow on 07-31-09 at 01:03 PM
I said he should be accepting of it because slop is part of the game but I can see where he'd be bitchy. I also said if it was left up to me, I wouldn't put him on slop. Do I think he's stupid for being on the show when there is a good chance he'd be put on slop? Maybe. Do I think the new "in addition to slop what else will you allow the hamsters to eat" rule has something to do with Jessie? Maybe. What I was saying was that if it was left up to me to decide whether or not Jessie gets to maintain his body building, I'd decide to let him keep doing what he's doing.

That all sounds exactly like me actually.

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 01:35 PM
I don't know about previous seasons, but there are big containers of protein powders in the house this season, as well..........

If I ever got on the show, I'd curse those that complained about PB&J if I ever got put on slop.......

Posted by zazzy on 08-02-09 at 09:18 AM
Sorry, Glow, the empathy for Jesse really threw me!

"Have Nots"
Posted by samboohoo on 07-31-09 at 01:12 PM
How was this decided? Who decided?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"RE: Have Nots"
Posted by Glow on 07-31-09 at 01:19 PM
From post #32:

"Jordan won the right to decide who is a HaveNot this week. She put names in a hat (but not herself or the brains because they've already been on slop twice). She picked Kevin, Natalie and Jeff, but the others agreed that Jeff should get a pass, so she picked again and picked Jessie. Jessie threw a small fit, so Lydia pipes up and says she'll take it instead since Jessie is being a baby. Disgusting. They have a few words and Jessie finally accepts it."

"RE: Have Nots"
Posted by samboohoo on 07-31-09 at 01:56 PM
Thanks

"Good news, bad news for Kevin haters."
Posted by Estee on 07-31-09 at 04:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-09 AT 05:03 AM (EST)

Bad news: he took the $5,000 envelope during the HoH competition.

Good news: he's on slop, which started as soon as Jordan confirmed his name.

Potentially great news: the moron let his entitlement feelings take over during the debut of Russell's HoH room and helped himself to some of the snacks. This just might earn him a penalty nomination. And if he throws a hissy fit over that? The sky's the limit -- or in this case, the door.

And if you want bonus points? It sounds like Natalie did the same thing... and no word on whether she declared use of her slop pass first.

In other news, Jeff & Jordan have kissed, thus coming that much closer to creating The Beast With Two Backs And Seventeen Brain Cells.

"RE: Good news, bad news for Kevin haters."
Posted by zazzy on 07-31-09 at 08:34 AM
ROFL! So what's the word on the Have Not-ers eating the snacks?

Usually BB would be all over it.

I hope they show Jesse and Nat being tools about being Have Nots, lol. And Lydia....what's up w/her? Does she just want airtime?

"RE: Good news, bad news for Kevin haters."
Posted by Estee on 07-31-09 at 10:40 AM
No word yet that I know of, but the HoH debut was late at night: the producers may bring the smackdown after wake-up call.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 07-31-09 at 09:06 AM
Just a heads up:

Posted on the CBS website -IMPORTANT NOTICE -- All online votes cast before 9:20 PM EST (6:20 PT) on July 30 have been disqualified due to technical difficulties. We encourage you to vote again if you voted during this time period. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

"Russell's dismount."
Posted by Estee on 07-31-09 at 09:29 AM
http://twitpic.com/c7x8w

Owsie.

"RE: Russell's dismount."
Posted by Glow on 07-31-09 at 11:54 AM
ha! That picture makes it look like those are his legs.

"He's not taking it well."
Posted by Estee on 07-31-09 at 05:23 PM
Jessie has learned that his secret bonus food item to add into his slop is -- squid.

Jessie is vowing vengeance and vote-outs on a lot of people right now, starting with Jeff for not having to eat this.

He doesn't like calimari?

"RE: He's not taking it well."
Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 05:31 PM
I guess he doesn't like squash, as well....... that was supposed to be with the squid as bonus items.......

"RE: He's not taking it well."
Posted by kingfish on 07-31-09 at 07:04 PM
10 to one he's never heard of Calamari.

No odds offered on Jordan being able to spell it.

Besides, boiled squid (if it's not fried) is truly awful.

It might be a bad move to threaten everyone just before nominations.

"Cooking with Jesse?"
Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 09:58 PM
Jesse is going to try to fry up a squid stuffed with salsa......

"At the tone, please leave your message at the beep. *BEEP*"
Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 07:17 PM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/

We can call the BB house and leave them messages..... Time limit is August 2, at 11:59 PDT

Phone number is: 1-323-386-2350

Yes that's a long-distance call for most everyone...... and standard charges, plus long distance charges will be applied......

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 07-31-09 at 09:41 PM
and it sounds like they are Ronnie and Lydia.

Lydia's being consoled by Kevin, who's advising her to try to ask Jesse if he'd be willing to pull her off if he happened to get the POV, so that she would know to pick him if she got the Houseguest Choice token..........

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by Lasann on 08-01-09 at 01:59 PM
I lost Showtime 2 last night. I had it free for a month and right on time - poof it was gone.

So Vince and everybody who is Russell's real target? He is considering a backdoor?

I need to know before I vote for him again to get the *insert french saying here*.

Kaysar!!

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 08-01-09 at 02:10 PM
I think is plan that one of the nominees will go this week...... it was said that if Ronnie somehow wins the POV, he'll put Jordan up and tell her to "just look pretty," because Lydia would then be going home.......

So, I think he wants Ronnie out first (especially since he might've vowed game destruction for anyone pulling him off) and Lydia second.......

"POV players have been picked"
Posted by vince3 on 08-01-09 at 03:26 PM
Jessie, Michele, Kevin will join Russell, Ronnie and Lydia in playing for the POV possibly right now...........

Jesse might be tempted to take Ronnie off the block if he ends up winning the POV..........

"RE: POV players have been picked"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-01-09 at 03:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-09 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

I almost hope Jessie does win it and take Ronnie off, because that would piss off Russell and he might put Natalie up. Ronnie, Lydia, Natalie-- I hate them all and will be glad to see any of them go. I guess I want Ronnie to go first though because it would kill him not to make the jury.

"RE: POV players have been picked"
Posted by vince3 on 08-01-09 at 04:10 PM
Chima's hosting and she was spotted wearing a toga before the feeds cut out as she was calling Russell down from the HoH room......

"POV Winner"
Posted by vince3 on 08-01-09 at 06:14 PM
For the second week in a row, is Michele! Ronnie probably only has one hope left........ Coup D'Etat!

"RE: POV Winner"
Posted by vince3 on 08-01-09 at 06:16 PM
It sounds like it was the "count a small group, then estimate how many is in the larger group" POV competition......

The one where you can choose to play or pass..... and the closest gets a point, and the furthest gets eliminated....... first to 3 wins.......

Posted by SilverStar on 08-01-09 at 06:15 PM
Michele won the veto again. Ronnie was already yakking at her when the feeds came back. He said he'll promise whatever to her if she'll use it on him. Russell blew up at him again and told him to pack his bags because he's going home!

I'm not sure what the comp was, but I guess there were a couple of people hired to host it, and one of them turned out to be a friend of Chima's. The girls are saying the guy was hot and the guys are saying the girl was hot. I also think it had something to do with drinking, because Michele said she was a little tipsy and there's a glass of wine sitting on the kitchen counter and they usually don't get alcohol until like 9pm.

Posted by nailbone on 08-03-09 at 02:41 PM
I read that the not-participating hamsters got to sip wine during the competition.

I also heard that Chima was all over Russell for lloking too long at the girl model.

I want Natalie gone first, then Chima. Then I don't care.

"New alliance formed"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-02-09 at 04:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-09 AT 05:19 AM (EST)

Michelle approached Jeff with a F3 deal (with Jordan). He seemed to accept. Later on, she and Russ talked and they were quite open and honest with each other (she told him she was a neurosurgeon, he told her about his motorcycle accident). They talked about how much they liked JeJo, so I think this will become a F4 agreement.

Meanwhile, Jesse has whined and complained most of the night. No surprise there. He and Nat think they have Michelle's vote to kick out Lydia, but don't know that Michelle told Russell that she will vote to evict Ronnie and enjoy it.

Has anyone heard about Ronnie and his cyber-stalking incident? It has nothing to do with the updates, but I wanted to bring it over for you all to read. It's just a "little" creepy. And by that, I mean A LOT creepy. I found it over at TVC:

http://spoiledmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/cbss-big-brother-contestant-ronnie.html

One more thing - Jeff may have had the quote of the summer today. About Jesse, he said, "He has the personality of an orange road cone."

"RE: New alliance formed"
Posted by Loree on 08-02-09 at 12:36 PM
Yes, these 4 seem to have bonded. Jeff and Russell had made a deal when they both realized they wanted the same HGs out of the house. Also they had the common bond of Casey. Michelle has been following Jeff around like a puppy for awhile. She actually wanted a F2 with Jeff. But then realized he wasn't going for that if it excluded Jordan. So Jordan was brought into that. Jeff let Michelle know that he trusted Russell. Then Michelle went to Russell and they agreed on Jeff and Jordan.

Natalie is finally getting worried. She told Jessie for the first time this season she is worried they could be booted. She feels like her, Jessie and Chima might be on their own.

Posted by zazzy on 08-02-09 at 09:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-09 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Heh. On their own. Lol. Too bad they acted so high and mightly during the HOH weeks.

Jeff/Jordan/Michelle vote 4 Ronnie

Nat/Jesse/ Chima vote 4 Lydia

That leaves Kevin and Lydia is his buddy, right?

Bye Ronnie...unless Coup D'Etat swings in his favor. That would be awful imo. It's time for Ronnie to go.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-02-09 at 12:36 PM
Way to go, Michelle! Not only did you win the Power of Veto again, you got into a Final 3 and a Final 4 alliance! Russell's not my favorite, but I like Jeff and Jordan, so I'm glad you formed an alliance with them. And even if Russell's not my favorite, I like him more than almost everyone except Kevin, so I'm not upset at all.

Posted by michel on 08-02-09 at 05:57 PM
After a bad first impression, I've been impressed with Russell. For a hamster, he's smarter than average. Is there a possibility that this new alliance is mainly Russell's way to get close to the likable players, the ones with a better chance of winning America's vote?

Posted by Loree on 08-02-09 at 09:43 PM
Russell's letters helped to change him. His dad was talking about integrity. And Russell mentioned his sister's letter kind of had some hidden meanings. It let him know to not trust Jessie and he should trust Jeff. Russell does seem to care what his family thinks of him when watching the show.

Posted by zazzy on 08-02-09 at 10:08 PM
Anything more on the letters? Cool that the sister got some info to him...wonder how she did it.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-02-09 at 07:39 PM
Kevin just got a an extra day of slop as a penalty. He had accidentally eaten some sort of snack during Russell's HOH reveal, but they were going to let that one go. Then apparently he ate some grapes during the Veto competition and Natalie and Jessie raised holy hell about it in the DR, so they gave him an extra day on slop. Now I'm just waiting for Nat and Jess to get a penalty of an extra day in the HaveNot room because they don't sleep in there and have been told repeatedley that they're not allowed to sleep in the recycled room, but they do it anyway. Nat wants everything to be "fair" so she should have no problem taking that penalty. Yeah right. I'm not going to hold my breath. Jessie is the golden boy after all, so I'm not counting on a penalty for either of them.

Posted by Lorr on 08-02-09 at 09:09 PM
Didn't someone post awhile back that Jessie and Nat took snacks from the HOH room when it was reaveled for Russell. If that was fact did they eat the snacks before they were on slop? If they had the snacks while they were on slop did BB give them a penalty?

Posted by zazzy on 08-02-09 at 09:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-09 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Nat has a slop pass.

Jokers people posted they think Jesse was eating candy/gum or something besides slop/squid/squash/protein drink.

But Silverstar called it--BB treats Jesse like a golden boy, like tonight's edit of his getting put on slop. He got a DR interview saying it was OK, but the live feeds said he threw a hissy fit over it. We only got a snippet of that from Lydia, saying to Jesse something about being a baby about it. The edit was definitely slanted in Jesse's favor.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-03-09 at 10:06 AM
Excuse me, but doesn’t this Russell buddying up with Jeff seem fishy? These two have fought up until now. They both said many times how they don’t like each other. Russell has been on the winning side for every HOH so far. If he stayed with Jessie, Nat, Chima, and Ronnie they would ride it to the end as the other side seems incompetent at challenges and are just about gone. Russell simplying could’ve put Jeff and Jordan up for nominations and Jeff would be gone, but instead he decides to switch sides for really no apparent reason????? He’s never fought with Jessie…..again but continuously fought with Jeff. To top it all of the “power” comes out just in time to save Jeff. Doesn’t this all seem like the producers of the show have stepped in to change the game…..give Russell reason to switch sides????? They all seem to have conveniently guess the power. Jeff and Jordan have been my two favorites…as I think they have been with most watchers. It all just seems very weird.

Posted by kingfish on 08-03-09 at 10:38 AM
It does seem weird. But to me it seems weird because maybe there's some reasonably intelligent strategy in Russ's thinking. And finding "reasonable intelligence" in the BB house, especially this season, is weird indeed.

I don't think it's too weird that Russ and Jeff have a 180 degree reversal of attitude toward each other. And I doubt that in either case that it's really 180 degrees. I suspect that in both cases that this is just a strategic move and a testing of how much each can rely on the other in this alliance. A secret alliance is really a great thing to have here, and would serve both of them well. I think they may realize that.

Russ should to look down the road a ways, and if he does, he knows that Jessie/Nat/Ronnie/Chima has to be broken up sooner rather than later, or they dominate without needing his vote. Which makes him vulnerable. The other side needs his vote more, so maybe he sees that as a more secure path to the F4/F3. He has been told by a little tattooed birdie that there has been some talk in the Jessie camp that should make him insecure.

However, I don't know why he didn't put Jessie up, Jessie seems to be the head of the snake even if Ronnie is the real snakier character.

I'm looking forward to the hair pulling torture Natalie will endure if/when she goes up on the block. Hopefully sooner rather than later. She’s claiming to be 18, she’s really 24, and she acts like she’s a 2YO brat.

Posted by vince3 on 08-03-09 at 10:55 AM
Jesse's the "muscle", Ronnie's the "brains"....... Jesse may have game knowledge, but he's probably going to fall apart strategically once Ronnie's gone......

Posted by kingfish on 08-03-09 at 06:30 PM
yeah, maybe that. Ronnie's "Brains" are somewhat suspect, so maybe it was just a coin flip.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-03-09 at 11:03 AM
Agree

Posted by zazzy on 08-03-09 at 03:58 PM
Nah. He finally saw that he was not Jesse's first or second (or third or fourth) choice. That he was the first target within that group. Lydia helped stir the pot; then when he easedropped on Ronnie that sealed it for him imo. He was ripe to take up with Jeff. I'm guessing he plans on riding that to around F4 or 5 and then he'll move to oust Jeff.

The words in Russell's father's letter seemed to be tailored to the situation! What a boon for Jeff!

Posted by michel on 08-03-09 at 07:31 PM
There's also something else to consider. Remember Russell didn't like the constant game talk between Ronnie, Jessie, Natalie et al. Well, someone reported a funny scene from last night: Russell was talking strategy with Michelle while Jordan was asking Jeff to "pull (her) finger".

Posted by Loree on 08-03-09 at 11:26 PM
Russell and Jeff also bonded over the fact they realized they both had the same rosary beads from the Vatican. So they bonded over being Catholic and their close ties to family.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-03-09 at 08:43 PM
I never thought I would say this, but if Jeff wins the Coup I really want Natalie to win HOH next week. or Jesse. It would mess with their minds, plus the next week J/J/M/R and even Kevin could all participate in the HOH comp.

Posted by vince3 on 08-03-09 at 08:59 PM
That is truly what is needed to make the coup work: someone from the opposite alliance to win the HoH, so that the nominees will be of the Coup holder's alliance, barring them trying to circumnavigate the Coup by putting up a common enemy.......

"POV Ceremony"
Posted by vince3 on 08-03-09 at 09:46 PM
As expected, Michele didn't use the POV.

And so begins what amounts to campaigning to avoid a $6,000 eviction...... because whoever doesn't get evicted will be eligible to be on the jury, and the weekly stipend that continues even in the Jury House in Paradise......... Of course, if one of the nominees, by some wild chance, ends up getting the Coup D'Etat...... then all heck breaks loose!

"RE: POV Ceremony"
Posted by zazzy on 08-03-09 at 10:08 PM
Yeah for Michelle! She's playing the game at last.

"RE: POV Ceremony"
Posted by Loree on 08-03-09 at 11:30 PM
Ronnie kind of expects to go home. He wants his hometown to give him a parade. The guy is really delusional.

"The house implodes"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-04-09 at 01:40 AM
I really don't have a good handle of what's going on in the house right now because I'm dealing with a death in the family, but it seems like everyone is going batshit crazy insane with paranoia and they've all turned on each other. From what I'm seeing tonight, the main target of all the hatred is Russell. It's insanity. I can only hope that all of the craziness does not stop Ronnie from going home.

I wish I had more details, but from what I've seen it's all because of friction between Chima/Russell (she likes him, he doesn't have feelings for her) and Jessie/Natalie made up a lie about Michele trying to align with them that Russell stupidly believed. Now Russell has had a blowup with Michele and the M/R/J/J alliance is probably over and done with.

They've all gone loco because of the "wizard" power and they're freaking the eff out. If I was able to watch and enjoy the feeds right now I'd probably be loving it. Heh.

"RE: The house implodes"
Posted by vince3 on 08-04-09 at 02:15 AM
Yeesh.

Massive argument/conversation in the bathroom between: Lydia/Kevin/Chima/Natalie/Ronnie over various things everyone has said, and the semantics of what they said....... It's loud, even for half volume..... and there was nearly a rulest violation when Kevin was chest to chest with Ronnie for a brief peiod.......

Posted by vince3 on 08-04-09 at 02:20 AM
*snicker*

Lydia put Russell's (plastic) key up by the camera in the kitchen.......

Posted by SilverStar on 08-04-09 at 02:24 AM
It's definitely been a great night for fights. Kevin/Ronnie were chest to chest, and Russell/Chima were chin to chin.

Even the CBS site was going crazy, as the Coup D'etat graphics were changed from what they've been the past 4 days to this:

And then to this:

And then they went back to normal, but when I click on the properties of Jeff's picture (he's supposed to be #2) it says #3.

Everything is such BS, I can't even handle it.

Posted by Snidget on 08-04-09 at 06:31 AM
Over on Joker's this was posted that may be an explaination for that

"cbs made it so, when you vote, the next time it refreshs the page, the people are randomly switched. example- jordan goes from 2 to 8, or jessie goes from 7 to 6, to make it so you cant rig it and vote automatically over and over for the same person, THANK YOU CBS!!!!!!!!!!

"Whoooo Boy"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-04-09 at 02:41 AM
Russell vs. Chima part 2!
It was nasty. I place most of the blame on Chima because she has been ALL over Russell the past week or so and they're arguing about who is coming on to who and it's just insane. FTR, should any penalty come of this, Chima threw a glass of water on Russell, Chima laid her hands on Russell first, he pushed her back to get her off him. Chima was the crazy one in this fight, from what I saw. Jeez. This night is crazy.

"Good Lord!"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-04-09 at 02:55 AM
I don't even know what's going on. Everyone is fighting with everyone and everything has gone to crap. Ronnie is fake crying and Kevin is going at him again, saying that Ronnie can only stand up to females or weak males (which, yeah) and it's just insanity. I know I've said that several times tonight and I'm sorry that I can't provide more details, but damn! This really has been a crazy night and I can't make sense of it.

"Aftermath and a new BB record."
Posted by Estee on 08-04-09 at 07:25 AM
Hamsterwatch has a fairly good overview of what happened last night -- including the possibility that Russell and Chima had agreed to fake a fight. If so, they did a really good job, because the DR bought it. There's a three-foot restraining order in place between them, much like the larger one which existed between Joshuah and Amanda: no approaching beyond that point.

But they're not the only ones.

Kevin can't go near Ronnie after throwing a blanket over him several times last night. (There have been apologies. The DR does not care.) Natalie may not approach Michelle. The DR may try to influence events in any way it wishes, because there are now leaks about their trying to talk Russell into putting up Jessie -- if you want to believe the source. There's definitely a control error, because the opening greeting to Jeff's DR session leaked into the cage. And Jeff's response to Fight Night? Was taking the opportunity to complain about dirty dishes being left all over the house.

Lydia was strangely absent for most of this.

And the whole thing? Planted, triggered, aided, abetted, and especially enjoyed by Natalie.

What's the word immediately beyond 'fiasco'?

"RE: Aftermath and a new BB record."
Posted by volsfan on 08-04-09 at 07:49 AM
This is just AWESOME! I can't wait to watch the after dark show. It is taped and now I am all pumped! WOO and freaking HOO!

"On the life expectancy of secrets."
Posted by Estee on 08-04-09 at 08:11 AM
You, sir, have a very strange definition of 'awesome'.

BTW, Natalie confessed her true age (physical, not mental) to Chima, and half the cage knows Michelle has a PhD -- but for some reason, they think it's in psychology.

"RE: On the life expectancy of secrets."
Posted by nailbone on 08-04-09 at 11:30 AM
And they are praising Natalie for her lie, while bagging on Michelle for being a liar.

Posted by jbug on 08-04-09 at 09:49 AM
This sounds more and more like high school every day they are there.
Did the idea possibly instill itself in each of them and they can't help playing the roles?

Posted by Estee on 08-04-09 at 10:47 AM
Well, Natalie is claiming she knew the season's theme before entering the house. But she also claimed she knew she'd be the youngest hamster ever, so take it however you like.

Posted by zazzy on 08-04-09 at 03:24 PM
Huh? What about ED's daughter?

Posted by vince3 on 08-04-09 at 03:37 PM
As long as she's claiming that she's 18, she's the "youngest ever"........... Once she confirms to the entire cage that she's 24, Danielle Donato reclaims the crown......

Posted by ohmyheck on 08-04-09 at 04:45 PM
Actually, Michelle from season 4 will remain the youngest. She was 19 at the time of filming.

Posted by Loree on 08-04-09 at 01:06 PM
Russell has issues with trusting females. And that is part of his problem. He wants to be allied with Jeff and/or Jessie. He does not trust Michelle, Jordan, Natalie, Chima, etc.

He preferred to believe Jessie over Michelle. When if he had just sat and thought about it he would have realized Jessie and Natalie are the liars. But Russell can't trust Michelle over Jessie. So Russell has put a big target on his back.

Jeff and Jordan came out of this fight the best. They gathered info and more or less stayed on the sidelines. They didn't run and hide like Jessie. But they didn't get involved either. Now others are bigger targets than them.

And I believe Ronnie is still leaving Thursday. He tried so hard to get Kevin booted for violence. Yes, that chest bump was so awful. LOL! Then Ronnie with his pitiful performance of crying. Jordan laughed at him.

Posted by zazzy on 08-04-09 at 05:08 PM
From Hamsterwatch: "Jordan said she saw Russell wink at Chima in the middle of one of their face-offs."

So it's looking like Russell and Chima were just acting. Did the DR tell Ronnie and Kevin to stir it up, too?

"Pic just screams 'caption this, I dare ya'..."
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-04-09 at 05:09 PM
<<Then Ronnie with his pitiful performance of crying. Jordan laughed at him.>>

We all should.

"RE: Pic just screams 'caption this, I dare ya'..."
Posted by Loree on 08-04-09 at 06:19 PM
But there were no tears. He was acting. It just didn't work.

"New Info"
Posted by ohmyheck on 08-05-09 at 00:06 AM
On hamsterwatch, it's now being reported that the Chima/Russell fight last night was completely staged, complete with the water pouring incident. Apparently, it was done to take focus off the nominees. You know, and for TV time.

"The Green Room Lie aftermath"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-06-09 at 01:15 AM
The Green Room Lie - created by Jesse and Nat-Tell-a-Lie about Michelle wanting to vote out Lydia. Chima was there and knows it's a lie. Michelle knows it's a lie.

Russ believes Jesse and Nat. (Idiot.) His blog from today, Wednesday:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/hoh_blog/
A part of it:

"Jessie is definitely one of the more trustworthy individuals in this game and is true to his word, although that might be his eventual downfall. Natalie, is a pit bull in a 4'9 frame with the heart of an angel. Like Jessie, she to is also trusting and a blessing to be around. Her innocence and "the world is my oyster" mentality is truly refreshing. Now on to Ronnie! I have been completely wrong about this kid....he is a nice guy and took a lot of heat from myself and I do owe him an apology. It turns out in fact he was not the Rat.....That title belongs to the Rat Queen herself, Michelle. She will say anything so that people believe her and uses her dorky unsuspecting exterior as an excuse."

Calls for a house meeting to yell at Michelle. The rest of the day is all about trying to get somebody to vote out Lydia. Chima now hates Russ, Lydia thought about or threatened to hurt herself (BB called her into DR for a long time) because Jesse is trying to gather votes against her, Jesse is oblivious.

The Feeds people have been trying to figure out whether Jeff has been told he is the "Wizard" (the power). He didn't get too involved in all the fighting today, but was asking pointed questions to Russ and Michelle, trying to figure out who's lying. Not sure if he asked Jess and Nat, or even Chima, who all know.

"RE: The Green Room Lie aftermath"
Posted by Snidget on 08-06-09 at 06:54 AM
Let me get this straight.

Make up a lie about someone who is winning a lot of competitions and could be HOH or at least the POV winner at any time.

I mean you probably want them out of the house since they are wiping the floor with you, but why ensure you are their target when they have a good chance of having the power to put your butt in the going home chairs.

I suppose they could also be certain she won't get the Wizard power but you don't know what that is but it certainly is going to have something to do with sending someone home.

Was there ever any particular reason to target the heck out of Michele other than they just need someone to be picking on this week and heaven forfend they hate the same person two weeks in a row.

"Meanwhile..."
Posted by Estee on 08-06-09 at 07:06 AM
Chima's doing her best to hate Lydia just for the sake of variety, but it's a little hard to do for an extended run when your target keeps threatening to cut herself if you vote her out.

Right: Lydia is now saying that if anyone gets rid of her, she'll hurt herself. Oh, and Jessie's been physically abusing her, here's the bruises, and never mind the fact that she asked for a hard massage and Jessie would have been thrown out if he'd hit her. Everyone hates her so she's going to go slice open her skin just to get even, but she won't do it if you keep her. Get rid of her, though, and her pain is all your fault.

What a lovely piece of work they cast for us. And the hamsters are wondering why all the recorded viewer messages are so negative...

There are mice in the kitchen. There are rats in the cage.

"Suggestion for RTVW.."
Posted by kingfish on 08-06-09 at 08:52 AM
Interview those people who hired Lydia as nanny.

"RE: Meanwhile..."
Posted by vince3 on 08-06-09 at 12:47 PM
Can we get Lyds thrown out for psych evaluation?

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-09 at 09:14 AM
How did that happen? How did J/N/C get into Russell's head that way? Argggh.

Posted by kingfish on 08-06-09 at 09:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-09 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

What's going on in Russell's head isn't too important now, unless there's a tie, and this can't happen this week because there are only seven voters.

Besides, Russell isn't the type to be swayed by Lydia's antics, and whether Michelle's a rat or not isn't likely to change the Michelle/Jordan/Jeff/Kevin alliance vote for Ronnie.

If Jeff was made the wizard, that just sealed Ronnie’s fate.

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-09 at 12:06 PM
But wouldn't Jeff save the wizard power for when he might be nommed next week? And just accept whoever goes this week?

Which way will Russell go next week...or does that just depend on who gets HOH?

Posted by kingfish on 08-06-09 at 12:22 PM
I think he would save it. So Ronnie and Lydia would still be the nominees come voting time, and, if the Mich/Jordan/jeff/Kevin alliance is still inclined to vote for Ronnie, then he's gone no matter what Russel (who can't vote) thinks.

Next week Russell will have a vote thus some influence. But you're right, the power shift next wek all kinda depends on who gets HOH.

But he's done all he can do this week except talk to the others.

"The Coup may have been awarded."
Posted by Estee on 08-06-09 at 07:11 AM
The feedster suspicion is that Jeff has it: he was in the DR for a long time yesterday, had to be freed for a house meeting, and was a lot more game-involved than usual -- questions were being asked all over the place.

Countdown to the thing expiring without being used: already on and running.