URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 129
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SPOILER"

Posted by Loree on 09-08-03 at 07:54 PM
I just finished watching the finale on satellite. So I know the result. So if you don't want to know, don't open this post.
First of all they could have done this 2-hr show in an hour easy. They spent so much time dragging it out and going to commercial. I swear there were times between commercials that all we saw was a recap of what had happened and what was going to happen after the next commercial. So much recapping. And those long speeches like when Rob was picking between Erin and Paige.

For the result. She picked Chad and Chad picked Erin. She confessed everything and told Chad that to show she was serious she wanted to split the million they were playing for in this game. She was keeping her original million. She put it in writing that Chad gets $500,000 of the money. And they both left happily in a limo. Erin said she took the leap and went with her heart and won it all. Chad said Erin is worth a million or more. Happy Ending!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SPOILER"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 09-08-03 at 09:20 PM
Bummer... wanted her to get burned. But will it last? Who knows. In the end, it's only just a TV show.

Posted by Lumster on 09-08-03 at 10:58 PM
I thought Erin should've split the $2 million with Chad so they would have $1 million each. In fact, that's what I thought she had offered him until I saw the cheque for $500,000. If she was in it for love, that's what would've been fair, considering the guy took a great leap for her. Chad is a classy person and I wouldn't have expected anything less but Erin is a money-hungry whore so of course, she wants more money for herself. I am glad in the end she followed her heart. It was so obvious even in the way she delivered her speeches to the men. With Wade, it was like a canned presentation - very polite, emotionless, and rehearsed. With Chad, she spoke like you would speak to a close friend or boyfriend - very nervous, very casual, and extremely emotional. Wade showed he was a liar. Throughout the show, he said he would pick the money over her if he was picked because she hasn't shown any emotion towards him, which is true, but when asked at the end after he was rejected, he said he would've picked her over the money if picked.

Posted by wonton on 09-08-03 at 11:01 PM
They were not playing for a million. Erin was playing for 2 and Chad was playing for 1. Erin, may should have professed her love, by cutting him the million dollar check. That was a very lame moment! Blah.

Posted by okdebi on 09-08-03 at 11:08 PM
Okay, I have no great love for Erin, but hell..she handed him $500,000 that she didn't have to. And what is a million after taxes anyway??? If she wrote him a check for 1 million she would have been shorting herself. And isn't it paid out in an annuity anyway?

Glad the show ended up on a positive note.. it seemed that the two of them really did care for each other. Lets just be thankful that it ended tidy and there is no need for a FLOM3!!!

Debi

Posted by sbeck on 09-08-03 at 11:15 PM
Lets just be thankful that it ended tidy and there is no need for a FLOM3!!!

LOL! That was a lame (and looong) ending...

Posted by Guppin1234 on 09-09-03 at 03:47 PM
Since when did that ever stop them?

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-08-03 at 11:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-03 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

>For the result. She picked
>Chad and Chad picked Erin.

For what it's worth, this exact tip showed up via the RealityTVWorld tipline back on August 29th (right down to her picking Chad and Chad picking her) but after all the uncertainty of the original FLOM spoiler tips, the AyaK and myself decided to sit on it (what, you think we publish every tip that comes in?)

Ah well...

-SB

"Arrgh!"
Posted by AyaK on 09-08-03 at 11:18 PM
...as I said to Webby (quoting my original comment):

I'm not going to post it on the news page, and watch -- it'll be right.

...and so it was. Arrgh!

"RE: Arrgh!"
Posted by LadyT on 09-09-03 at 06:13 PM
LOL! I bet the tipster was thinking, "Hey, why aren't they publishing my tip and I can be as big as ChillOne!"