URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1289
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"

Posted by rtgriff on 02-15-06 at 06:44 PM
I have not seen Trista lately and I was shocked to see her as a Brunette. I thought she did not look as pretty with brown hair and also looked older. I also thought the color job was pretty bad although I did read she went to a top colorist.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
Posted by Serenity22 on 02-15-06 at 06:53 PM
I really agree with you.. Did you think also that her face kinda looked like a skelton. I think that the brown hair color makes her look unhealthy

Posted by Rhyn on 02-15-06 at 10:25 PM
also looked older.

But she is. Women age, and I bet she would look the same with the blonde hair. She's never been a makeup hound (not like women here in Texas pile it on) so her age is going to show a little more.

And that's okay.

Posted by realtvlvr on 02-16-06 at 01:28 AM
She looked skeletal to me too. And tired. I think she may have lost some weight, even 10 pounds will look drastic on her. I never noticed how annoying herlaugh was until last night.

Posted by seahorse on 02-16-06 at 12:00 PM
I think it was a combination of aging and not primping herself up. I don't think the hair color would matter much.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by shabalaba on 02-16-06 at 12:44 PM
Well, she's not a natural blonde...so I guess you could say she's going back to her roots? Or how 'bout the drapes match the carpet...OOPS! Did I just say that? Shame on me!*snicker*

Posted by freakusmaximus on 02-16-06 at 06:49 PM
personally I think she looked very STRESSED

Posted by qwertypie on 02-17-06 at 00:31 AM
Maybe she was ovulating and needed the interview over so she and Ryan could ya' know (don't want to miss the window of opportunity)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Gelidy on 02-17-06 at 11:27 AM
I am no expert... but isn't dieing your hair a big "No-No" if you are pregnant?

Posted by seahorse on 02-17-06 at 12:19 PM
But not if you are only trying to get pregnant.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by ropefish_3 on 02-17-06 at 02:12 PM
Her life has been in front of the cameras for so long now and she always had to look perfect, so I bet she just got sick of having to color her hair all the time. She is married to a natural, outdoorsy guy, so she doesn't need to be glammed up all the time.

I thought she looked very tired as well. But I like her not looking like a Barbie doll. She seems so much more real. And I loved that she wasn't all cutesy and baby talking. I also thought Ryan looked a little bored with the whole thing.

sig courtesy of Syren

Posted by Sues on 02-20-06 at 09:16 PM
You can dye your hair when you're pregnant...particularly the 'low peroxide' temporary ones...maybe she just felt like matching her hubby...or as someone else said, going back to her roots.

I think she looked a little stressed too....but I chalked that up to their trying to get preggers (remember she said it was more difficult than they imagined) she's probably a bit depressed that it's not happening faster...

Don't know if Ryan was bored or just uncomfortable...he was never really 'at home' in front of the camera and probably only did the revisit for her...

They seem like fairly decent folks...I wish them well...

Posted by uglier than sarah w on 02-21-06 at 03:35 PM
Yeah, I thought Ryan was super-quiet. Maybe they just wish this whole chapter of their lives was over and don't want to talk about Bachelors anymore. I could understand that...