URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"disgusting jordan"

Posted by apagurl on 08-28-09 at 03:59 PM
if russel had chest bumped that simple little girl he would have been kicked off.....why wasnt she?????????????????? mad as hell................

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: disgusting jordan"
Posted by Estee on 08-28-09 at 04:41 PM
1. No actual harm inflicted.

2. Russell likely would have had to complain about a rules infraction: he probably didn't. It's not in his character to call foul on someone half his mass coming in for the 2 mph impact.

3. The producers care more about drama then they do about the technicalities of the rulebook, at least until the blood starts flowing -- pillows have been thrown without penalty.

Posted by bacon on 08-28-09 at 09:13 PM
You'd think Lydia would be called out for punching Jessie several times when entering the Jury House before Jordan would be. Besides, chest bumps from women aren't really considered a bad thing...well, not by me.

Posted by kingfish on 08-29-09 at 11:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-09 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

Hey...what's a little boobie bounce, anyway. Guys pay for that in the VIP rooms. I'm told.

From a practical perspective, tossing out another house-guest would mess up their schedule, and might be something they'd bend over backwards to avoid.

Tossing one more would eliminate the need for an America's Choice jury vote, though.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-30-09 at 00:42 AM
I think, too, that as much of an overbearing a$$hole as Russell has been almost since Day 1, the BB big bosses would allow people, especially women, a bit of latitude in what they did to him. No blood, no foul.

Posted by finallytyping on 08-29-09 at 09:14 PM
Wasn't Jordan worried about poppage?