URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1287
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Flashback Segment"

Posted by Hoobie on 02-15-06 at 12:45 PM
Why doesn't The Bachelor employ editors for continuity? Within a 3 minute time span, O'Connell's name was spelled "Charley" & "Charlie". Did anyone else notice that?

Glad to see that Byron and Mary will get hitched soon. They seem pretty compatible. Charlie and Sarah do NOT. Especially when she was listing all of Travis's traits that she loves. LOL.

I think Trista grew up a lot, but still has that little girl whine and giggle.

Thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Flashback Segment"
Posted by CattyChat on 02-15-06 at 01:00 PM
Well, just watching the show, in general, I get the impression that the people working on this show are not the brightest bulbs.

Yes, I am happy to see Byron & Mary doing well. Mainly, because I was a Mary fan and feel she deserves to be happy.

I disagree with you about Charlie and Sara. I actually think they are perfect for each other, both a little goofy and just real. Charlie isn't my kind of guy, but what I liked about him was that he seemed to act on the show like he probably does around his family and friends -- no pretense or fakeness. I thought Sarah was the right one for him, when they got down to the end.

Trista and Ryan -- this was the first season of the Bachelor that I watched was Trista. I am not a big Trista fan, because I thought she was more DAW than desparate to find true love. I am a huge Ryan fan, though. So, if he's happy -- good for him. Watching their segments, it seemed as though Ryan didn't want to be there and it was all Trista chatter. I think he just wants his own life -- no more RTV.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

"RE: Flashback Segment"
Posted by realtvlvr on 02-16-06 at 01:34 AM
I thought Charlie and Sara were really cute. I was least impressed with Trista and Ryan's chemistry. Every other time I have seen them, you could tell they were in love. Now he seemed kinda bored and she looked tired.