URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1285
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spoilerish info"

Posted by mrc on 06-28-09 at 12:52 PM
She said that clips of “Big Brother” Media Day will be posted soon,an that Julie Chen will host the entire season of “Big Brother” 11 even though she is pregnant,and then give birth right after the show. She revealed that the entire cast has been picked,but that the cast themselves are still unsure of their status as they like to surprise them.

She also stated , “I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It is incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That is all I can tell you. There’s also something else happening on premiere night that’s unprecedented that will be a lot of fun. You’re going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date”.

http://ontheflix.com/2009/06/28/some-cbs-big-brother-11-inside-info-has-been-revealed/

A Slice of Manga

Table of contents
  • Spoiler info,tribephyl, 03:03 PM, 06-28-09
    • GACK!,vince3, 03:40 PM, 06-28-09
    • RE: Spoiler info,Colonel Zoidberg, 05:33 PM, 06-28-09
    • RE: Spoiler info,Estee, 05:53 PM, 06-28-09
  • Houston, we have hamsters,Snidget, 10:52 AM, 07-01-09
    • RE: Houston, we have hamsters,Snidget, 11:04 AM, 07-01-09
      • RE: Houston, we have hamsters,Estee, 03:19 PM, 07-01-09
        • RE: Houston, we have hamsters,FlamingCactusIT, 04:55 PM, 07-01-09
  • RE: Spoilerish info,Pretty_Kitty, 06:12 PM, 07-01-09
    • RE: Spoilerish info,nailbone, 04:48 PM, 07-02-09
  • Guess the clique,Snidget, 10:19 AM, 07-02-09
  • First Night info,tribephyl, 05:25 AM, 07-07-09
    • RE: First Night info,Belle Book, 04:41 PM, 07-07-09
      • RE: First Night info,mia rules18, 11:33 AM, 07-08-09
  • At least they had practice with James.,Estee, 11:03 AM, 07-08-09

Messages in this discussion
"Spoiler info"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-28-09 at 03:03 PM
To add to that, a "reliable source" has leaked a bit more info regarding this season's theme. Thank you CornerOffice, RBBQ and WLBB.

First up, we have a theme throughout the house this year – called “The Have and The Have-Not’s”. You should be able to get the general idea regarding what that’s about from the name.

Now (as) to (the) much talked about High School theme that has caused various rumors to spread out over the internet. Here is how it will work:

Big Brother has cast people who they believe represent some typical high school stereotypes. However, it will not be Big Brother pairing them up. Once they enter the house, they will be told to form the cliques themselves – Big Brother will not force them together like Big Brother 9. In other words, Big Brother could have cast someone that they see as a Jock but the houseguests could decide that they are a “geek” instead.

Once these cliques are formed, they will play as teams for a while, but they will eventually split off into individuals and play the Big Brother Game by themselves.

Oh boy, high school for adult attention whores. This should be extra excruciating.

"GACK!"
Posted by vince3 on 06-28-09 at 03:40 PM
*severe flashbacks*

"RE: Spoiler info"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 06-28-09 at 05:33 PM
I'm pretty sure we hated this twist the first two times we saw it, when they were called Survivor: Fiji and The Apprentice: LA. Factor in a dull-as-dishwater Chenbot and we're in for another disappointing summer.

"RE: Spoiler info"
Posted by Estee on 06-28-09 at 05:53 PM
...and I'm bored.

"Houston, we have hamsters"
Posted by Snidget on 07-01-09 at 10:52 AM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/bio/

Cast bios are up.

"RE: Houston, we have hamsters"
Posted by Snidget on 07-01-09 at 11:04 AM
Somethings in the bios I think that say who is cast for what.

Braden: he tends to make up his own words.
Casey: he is quite nervous about his nose-picking habit.
Chima: Her plan is to create and break alliances and annihilate her competition
Jeff: He wouldn't mind a "showmance"
Jordan; she will stay the same sweet person she’s always been.
Kevin: He describes himself as ghetto, fabulous and inappropriate
Laura: she plans to live in her bikini (which will surely show off a lower back tattoo
Lydia: hopes that her stay in the BIG BROTHER house will bring her many new kind-hearted friends
Michele: self-proclaimed nerd and former band geek who is always the smartest person in the room
Natalie: She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells"
Ronnie: an über BIG BROTHER fan who can recite the order of every person ever evicted from the BIG BROTHER house
Russell: the Lovemuscle, biggest pet peeve is people who don’t think before they act,
???: ???

Posted by Estee on 07-01-09 at 03:19 PM
It's amazing, honestly. I've only known Braden for twelve seconds and I already know that one day soon, I'll be throwing a glass of ice water in his face.

Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 07-01-09 at 04:55 PM
For a cast release day, this forum is dead anymore.

"RE: Spoilerish info"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 07-01-09 at 06:12 PM
I think it would have been more fun to get a group from the class of 89 (yeah Im one of em!) Since this 89's 20th reunion year. Id be curious to see how people have changed and if they go right back to their old groups. But I guess I dont need BB for that Ill find out at the end of this month. I suppose a lot of younger viewers wouldnt have any interest in a house full of "old" people ~

"RE: Spoilerish info"
Posted by nailbone on 07-02-09 at 04:48 PM
At the 10th, they'd go back to their old groups. At 20, not so much, and at 30 hardly at all.

"Guess the clique"
Posted by Snidget on 07-02-09 at 10:19 AM
Looking at the bios I'm going with this

Popular
Braden
Chima
Jordan

Athletes
Jeff
Natalie
Russel

Braniacs
Casey
Michele
Ronnie

Off Beats
Kevin
Lydia
Laura

"First Night info"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-07-09 at 05:25 AM
via RBBQ and CornerOffice.

The HG entered the house at 6:30.* Those of you who follow the feeds
know that Big Brother hardly ever runs on time.

The first in the house were Russell, Ronnie, Laura, and Kevin

The Cliques:

Populars
Braden, Jordan, Laura

Athletes
Russell, Jeff, Natalie

Brains
Ronnie, Chima, Michele

Offbeats
Lydia, Kevin, Casey

The first HOH will be a former HG. Each clique is assigned one. The HG don’t know who they’re getting. Who are they?
One of them had a showmance.
Another was almost an All Star.

~~~

“As with every first night of Big Brother it was a love fest.

Ronnie couldn’t hide his excitement.

During the “Getting to know you” in the living room, Laura and
Braden sat in the “you got screwed chairs”.
Casey comes off as another Boogie, fedora and all.

Jeff wore the Chicago city flag on his shirt. He definitely has an accent

Michele downplayed her personal info.

Jordan is the new Jessica and everyone will love her.*

Watch out for Russell. He’s very chill and smart.*

Lydia and Laura were the first to talk game.* It was very brief and they said it’s hard to team up when they don’t know what cliques they’ll be in. Then Jeff and Russell joined them up stairs to play chess.

When Casey was called into the DR the rest of the HG made fun of him a little. Braden rapped as well as a white surfer from the OC can.

BB decided to divide the HG into their cliques after all. They found out when they entered the Back Yard for the HOH Comp

The first comp was endurance.

The Athletes seemed to have the best grip on the game over all. Not just the physical aspect but also the mental. They’re there to play.

At 11:30 the house had an HOH. You first met him in BB10 and he is sure to add a lot of drama to not only the house but to his clique as well.”

"RE: First Night info"
Posted by Belle Book on 07-07-09 at 04:41 PM
Let's see -- the former HG from BB10 is either Brian (my guess), Jerry, Jessie (I hope not!), Ollie, Stephen or maybe Memphis (not Dan -- he already won).

"RE: First Night info"
Posted by mia rules18 on 07-08-09 at 11:33 AM
You know what, I'm fine with just about anyone, as long as it's not Chicken George again...

"At least they had practice with James."
Posted by Estee on 07-08-09 at 11:03 AM
This isn't Braden's first time in front of a camera: he also appeared on the supernatural adult soap opera Dante's Cove. Since the series is themed towards and aimed at gay audiences, BB's including him in the 'Popular' crowd is either a really good sign for equality or the final bow of yet another producer who couldn't be bothered to run a background check. (Watch for this to never ever be mentioned during the CBS broadcasts.)

Yes, it was a nude appearance. And of course you can track it down if you really want to. But am I going to give you a link to it? Not a chance. Because while I hardly resent Braden for doing a little industry work, this remains a PG-13 board -- and I already decided to resent him for everything else. So there. Nyah-nyah.

Oh, and according to all available reviews, his acting svcks. (Make it as literal as you want to.)