URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1283
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jeff....chivalry or just good game play?"

Posted by realitytvviewr on 08-19-09 at 09:18 AM
There is a lot of talk on other BB message boards about how sweet Jeff was to give Jordan the HOH so she could get the letter etc. Let's face it, Jeff's move was smarter than most might think. When it came down to just him and Jordan left it was obvious one of them would be HOH. By giving Jordan the title, Jeff allowed himself the chance to compete in next week's HOH challenge. This will give his side a better opportunity than if Jordan was playing. Smart move on his part! I'm not doubting that he's a nice guy though.

Lydia and Natalie need a reality check. WTF? They give women a bad name. I'm embarrassed watching them.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jeff....chivalry or just good game play?"
Posted by kingfish on 08-19-09 at 10:17 AM
That was a smart move.

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 10:27 AM
besides, it scores brownie points with the girl.....

Posted by Snidget on 08-19-09 at 11:35 AM
Yep,

1. Make the girl happy.
2. Let someone else nominate the same people you are going to nominate.
3. Make sure you can at least have an opportunity to make yourself safe from the loonies who will be going after you next week.
4. Make America think you are cute in case there is another America's Choice during your season.

I don't think there was a single downside to beating the girl for this week. Now it really depends on the girl, and you have to hope you can keep her on your side.

Posted by newsomewayne on 08-19-09 at 12:33 PM
And #5. Make the girl happy.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

Posted by Estee on 08-19-09 at 01:08 PM
#6. Hope the girl is intelligent enough to understand that you did it on purpose.

#7. Hope the girl is intelligent enough to understand 'purpose', 'happy', and 'you'.

#8. Give up.