URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1281
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How to spice up Big Brother"

Posted by stbypax on 08-10-07 at 01:53 PM
I think America should vote to have Eric campaign against Amber

After what happened on last night's episode, I think that could make for interesting television !!! Am I the only who likes the idea??

Also does anyone know if Eric is allowed to skip the tasks?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How to spice up Big Brother"
Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 02:55 PM
Eric is required to at least attempt the tasks, and he MUST vote the way America tells him to vote.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-11-07 at 06:41 PM
I think America should have Eric do ANYthing out of the ordinary. When voting for who to evict, America picked Jen. BORING. We should have voted him to campaign to get Evel put up, now THAT would have been hilarious. When America voted for him to try to buddy up to Jessica to go to the final two together...ummmm....HELLO! Where's the challenge in that??????????????? Where is the good TV in THAT?????????? He's FRIENDS with Jessica for gawd's sake. It would have been HILARIOUS to make him approach, say...EVEL and try to convince HIM to go to the final two with Eric. What's wrong with America?

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-11-07 at 06:44 PM
I think he CAN opt to "fail" a task. Afterall, he's getting $10,000 for every stunt he pulls off. It's his choice I believe to decide to throw away the money or not. I think it would put Eric at a GREAT disadvantage and would be SO unfair if CBS said he HAD to do what he was told. I mean he is a player in the game too and has a right to try to win just like everyone else. I believe he was told he was America's Player after the houseguests had all been cast. I'm not sure he had a choice to BE America's Player, but I think he has a choice to do the tasks or not, with the dangling carrot of $10,000 is he succeeds.

Posted by Buggy on 08-11-07 at 07:39 PM
That's incorrect. He gets $10,000 for every FIVE tasks he completes.
And if the Houseguest he is made to vote for, isn't evicted, it counts as a failed task.

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-12-07 at 02:13 PM
I knew he got money for his successful tasks, but I'm sure he doesn't HAVE to succeed, should he choose not to.