URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1280
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Travis is a weasel!!!"

Posted by baller on 02-10-06 at 01:45 PM
Instead of pointing our fingers at these girls we really need to be looking at the fake bachelor all these girls are fighting over. I think he is only in this to build his ego up and get his face on tv. How can anyone find true love in a matter of a couple weeks, I don't trust this guy at all, I mean I bet he isn't even a real doctor.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Travis is a weasel!!!"
Posted by Eng255 on 02-10-06 at 01:53 PM
yeah WTH is wrong with ABC this time. Something is weird about this bachelor. I mean yeah he is hot and a doctor, but he's old and he's definitely picking all the wrong girls. Possibly rigged.....?

"Have you forgotten Byron???"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-13-06 at 12:02 PM
You call Travis old at 33???? Have you forgotten about Byron and Mary?? They are both older than that---Byron in his 40's and Mary is mid thirties. They are also still together. So I say to the producers of the Bachelor----if you want long lasting marital
success from this show you need to test the contestants maturity!

Posted by baller on 02-12-06 at 01:32 PM
This man is not looking for the woman of his dreams, he is looking for a chance to be one of the most well known single man out there and more than likey wants it to continue to be single ready to mingle. Travis is not looking for true love because if he was going on national tv to find it would not of been the route you would have taken. If the bachelor wanted to become famous he achieved it but the true love aspect was just a cover up to get to the fame.

Posted by ohboy on 02-24-06 at 08:33 AM
I agree I think that Travis is frigid, and not very humorous, he likes to laugh etc. Perhaps that is his problem. I think he will pick Sarah Tennesee . I don't know why they could possibly the most boring couple to ever walk the planet. but hey. good for him, if it's actually for love and that is who he wants good for him. However, I don't know how any of these woman can watch the show and see their current partner going into "fantasy suites" with two other woman. Arghhh they should take that part of the show out, it makes the bachelor and the girls look trashy.

Posted by stlwalker77 on 02-28-06 at 00:34 AM
Sarah is so plain jane he picked her because he wasn't looking for a life long relationship cuz he gave her the ring on a necklace