URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID63
Thread Number: 128
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"omg they're all locked"

Posted by iamforreal on 12-20-05 at 04:14 PM
Why do we need a MODERATOR anyway??

We don't need moderation.

Most of these are locked.... what does that say?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: omg they're all locked"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 12-20-05 at 04:34 PM
Yeah what's the deal today?? Seems to be a running theme today of not being able to express your opinion if you are not a member of the "I love Allison" fan club.

Really though, I think there is just so much Allison bashing going on that it's just all alli all they way through the boards. Good to mix it up and talk about the other house guests for a change. I am tired of Allison and her games. I can't believe they are streching it to 2006!

Posted by snowflake2 on 12-20-05 at 04:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-05 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Without the moderation, things would be much worse...it would degenerate into posters bashing posters.

As far as the "duplicate threads" go...it's kinda hard not to have them on Allison, because she uses the same issues & plays the same manipulations over & over again, but with a new twist. That's why I think so many duplicate threads start on Allison.

Posted by smackermack on 12-20-05 at 04:37 PM
Most of the locked ones seem to be duplicates. People need to search for the topics that they want to add to instead of making new ones.

Posted by MyJayKay on 12-20-05 at 04:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-05 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

You're probably right, everyone was bashing good ol' potato nose Alicon too much so they stopped us before we have to go to the SO house just to get over it.

I also cant believe they're streching it out. Soemone called it yesterday. When they went to commercial break and she was still looking evilly out the window at her HM's I looked at the clock and seen it was over...NOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by beckettrep on 12-20-05 at 04:44 PM
THere really didn't seem to be an old topic specific to today's episode but I just went to the one that had something about Allison's graduation as part of the topic subject and posted on that one - it's gonna be a long thread as there were over 50 replies before today's show even aired

Posted by 26mitogo on 12-20-05 at 04:49 PM
Reason threads were all locked today???

SO just gave Alliwhine her 2nd job after leaving the house .... she was just hired as moderator for this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!