URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 128
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Surprise" Eviction Next Time?"

Posted by ginger on 10-29-03 at 12:12 PM
First, I'm really looking forward to watching these dames crawl around in horse manure next week.
Second, whom (who?) do you think will be the "surprise" eviction alluded to in the previews? The dark-haired chick from Checkoslovakia (I have the hardest time remembering everyone's name this season) is the obvious choice for surprise element as she's clearly his favorite. But I think it will be Oldlinda or The Italian Free Spirit.
You?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!"
Posted by cqvenus on 10-29-03 at 12:15 PM
what if the surprise is that they have to send Hurricane to the glue factory?????????????????

david will be heartbroken!

- questions david's sexual experience

"RE: OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!"
Posted by ginger on 10-29-03 at 12:16 PM

I have to say, it's a pretty hoss. Wonder if he gets to keep it after the Revelation/Finale?

"new twist!"
Posted by cqvenus on 10-29-03 at 12:24 PM
the girl is told he's po'. if she keeps him anyway, they both win the mil to split a la evanzora.

what she isn't told is that david also has to decide if he wants to keep HER or the horse!!!

they reveal their decisions at the same time. if they both pick each other, they win it all. if they don't pick each other, nobody wins, and david pouts because he can't have hurricane.

*LOL*

- amusing herself and taking the burden off her fellow posters

"RE: "Surprise" Eviction Next Time?"
Posted by Swami on 10-29-03 at 02:08 PM
I think it's Anique. She's pretty smart & seems suspicious. If David accidently spills the truth to her (by way of a stupid or inconsistent lie) they would have to remove her so as to not contaminate the remaining pool of women--no? I think it's Anique.

I hope it's not Alessia, the Italian Free Spirit. She just cracks me up!

IceCat is a Genius

"Poor Trigger"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-29-03 at 02:46 PM
Imagine David's surprise when he learns the origin of those horse-gut condoms he used.

Sarcasm is not
a crime!