URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 128
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hot Topic-Transcripts from MonkeyBoy Island"

Posted by LadyT on 07-19-01 at 02:21 PM
Meredith: Well, everyone has been hearing about this new show Blowsvivor. Well, everyone also wants to know what has been going on at the island where all the cast offs have gone.

Star: Hmm mm girl, let me tell you one thing. That boy Superman makes Derek Jeter look like Batman.

Lisa: That VampKira sure is a lucky girl.

Joy: I don't know, that Desert Rhino guy, with his explosives....

Meredith: Well, the producers have set up cameras to tape the goings-on, but the people on the island have no idea that they are being taped. Lets just say, this is very interesting.

Lisa: Let me just say this, I like Dalton. Shes a real person who tells it like it is.

Joy: You know I wish I was there. Look at them, they all have their own cabanas, there are monkeybutlers there to provide for their every need. Free drinks all the time, they can get anything they want!

Star: Well, I will read excerpts from some of the transcripts. First we have ItzLisa. SHe seems to be talking to herself.

ItzLisa: You know, I am percieved as hte nicest person
on the show, but I am really not. I really wanted to
to win. However, my innate sweetness did me in. I
may have to talk to Desert Rhino about hooking me
up with some guns and M-80s.

Meredith: I knew she wasn't all that nice! No one can be that nice.

Star: Here's another one, with Dalton and Pepe.

Dalton: Pepe, what are you doing?
Pepe: Awwww, Zee Dalton has spoken, you beeyouteefull
speciman of womanhood. Eye was wondering how eye
could be of service to you.
Dalton: Look, I can't wait to get off this island.
I have so much damage control to do concerning the
state of politics in D.C. Now that everyone knows
that I control Dubya, I have much work to do.
Pepe: What zoo you mean, beeyouteefull one?
Dalton: For one, the people with their Social Security
numbers ending with 7-9, should get their tax refunds
first.
Pepe: Eye love a woman vith zo much power.
Dalton. You don't know the half of it.

Joy: That Dalton sure rocks!

Star: Heres the resident hot couple, VampKira and my own personal superhero, Superman.

VampKira: Heres the glue, honey.
Superman: *snnniiiiffff* Thanks. You are just what
I need.
VampKira: *sigh*

Star: Thats all we can read on national television. It gets a little X-rated. Now here's Desert Rhino and Skierdude, although Skierdude doesn't say much.

Desert Rhino: Heres the plan kid, since we were
the first two off, I say we plan revenge.
Skierdude:Kewl
Desert Rhino: Yep, I can't believe that they didn't
believe that I am a culinary master. I could have
cooked wonderful meals, yet I was never given the
chance.
Skierdude: Bump!
Desert Rhino: Yep, so now I am building an arsenal.

Lisa: So thats our peek in the lives of the cast offs. I hear that they may be two more on the way.

Meredith: That hasn't been confirmed yet, but who knows.

Joy: I have heard rumors that the players want to send AyaProbe there. That would be funny! What I could do with him!

Meredith: Well, stay tuned to find out more on the cast offs of Blowvivor. And remember, take some time to enjoy the View.

----------------------------
What you talkin about Willis?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"ROFLMAO"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 07-19-01 at 02:46 PM
Thanks, LadyT!

"RE: Hot Topic-Transcripts from MonkeyBoy Island"
Posted by dabo on 07-19-01 at 02:51 PM
Rumor has it that the jury castoffs are being sequestered in an asylum for the criminally insane and are being subjected to unspeakable experimental tortures. I hope this is just yellow journalism gone grapevine, but it needs to be checked out!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than susans." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

"Hey Trish"
Posted by Drive My Car on 07-19-01 at 03:09 PM
wanna do the EGG show??

I could finish Itz, but after that I got nothing. Let me know if you are interested.

EGG is up for grabs people, the set is nice, but the pay bites. A few DAWs are the only reward ( oh that and people love to be interviewed) Hurry up though, because any interviews not done by the end of Blowsvivor get kicked to Kismet for Cornertime.

EBug

"RE: Hey Trish"
Posted by LadyT on 07-19-01 at 05:20 PM
Let me know what I would need to do, ok? It sounds like fun

----------------------------
What you talkin about Willis?

"EGG show"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-19-01 at 05:56 PM
Oh, I do hope someone volunteers. We have no spoilers as to who made friends with whom or any inside gossip on the game.
Plus why do people think these DAWs signed on? For the EGG interview aftewards, that's why!

Cornertime will be different. It's about the poster, not the BV persona.

*Primping for her closeup, her cosmetic surgery, and dreaming about plenty of toothpaste and a long, hot, soak in the tub*

"RE: EGG show"
Posted by Drive My Car on 07-19-01 at 06:03 PM
Actually, after BV, any interviews not done, will be done by Kismet, she will add questions about their Blowsvivor characters.
Any interviews the EGG show did, I assume those people wil also be interviewed by Kis, as that was her original plan.

Hey T, I will get back to you on it. I'll try to email you.
It is an extremely difficult process ( hahahahahahahahah)

EBUg

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-19-01 at 06:58 PM
About Kis' interviews, I see what you're saying, EBug, but truly it would not be the same. The fun of the EGG interview is that you're totally the game persona (skier comes to mind) and having fun with stuff that never really happened--like Vamps and Mon Cherie, Surv and his plot, etc.

Personally I have no desire to do an interview where I'm split between 2 personalities. In a real cornertime I could reflect on what is was like for the real me to be cast in BV, but that's totally different from pretending to be bong-loving retina-flopping Dalton-booting OFG. Does that make sense?

Posted by Drive My Car on 07-20-01 at 12:47 PM
I get what you are saying too OFG, but I'm not doing anymore EGG interviews, and Kismet had always planned to interview the BV whores as soon as it was all wrapped up.

EBug

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-19-01 at 03:12 PM
Hey Lady T, I knew you could do it. It's wonderful!
My inside source tells me Mon Cherie and SurvivorChick have been sent elsewhere. We'll doubtless find out in Episode 9.
Besides, I think this island community's just the right size.
You've done a great job of showing the dynamics.
Pepe and Dalton! Rhino and Skier! ROFLMAO

Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-19-01 at 03:43 PM
ROFL!!! I just KNEW there was more that should be done to show what the loozers are up to! And how nice not to have to rely on the occasional mystery photo leaked out to some supermarket rag.

Encore!

GT

Posted by Survivorerist on 07-20-01 at 01:19 AM
Oh LT, that's too great! I especially loved the part about Dalton's Tax Refund thing!

When I was little I prayed to God for a bike, but then I realized God doesn't work like that. So I stole a bike then prayed for forgiveness.

Posted by VampKira on 07-20-01 at 02:53 AM
*sigh*

This was awesome, Lady T!!!

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Posted by MakeItStop on 07-20-01 at 09:26 AM
Good job LadyT! Where can I get one of those monkey butlers?

Posted by dangerkitty on 07-20-01 at 01:10 PM
LMAO!!! Great job, Lady T!! This brings to mind Surv's wonderful Ranch Reports for S2. Keep the Island Insiders coming! We need to know what's going on there!!!

Hilarious, love it love it love it.