URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1279
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Moana: You Complete Me...GAG ME!"

Posted by KPennington on 02-10-06 at 08:22 AM
Can you believe that Moana said that he completes her? That is ludicrus! A few weeks ago, she had absolutely no interest in Travis, and now he completes her!? RIGHT! In my opinion, Moana needs couseling. This girl is a crazy, psycho basketcase.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Moana: You Complete Me...GAG ME!"
Posted by ahhTravis on 02-10-06 at 08:32 AM
OMG!!! No...i can NOT get over the nerve of this girl!!! She has SERIOUS problems!! How can Travis possilby give her a rose??? She has no friends!!!! Everyone in the house despises her...and yet, Travis actually thinks that he could marry that idiot??????

Posted by KPennington on 02-10-06 at 08:35 AM
What makes Travis think he can marry Moana? Obviously, if that many girls have had problems with her..then so will he. Moana is trying to fool Travis...just like Tara said a few weeks ago. "The Bachelor" is nothing but a game to her!!!!!

Posted by LisaPles on 02-10-06 at 10:05 AM
Yeah, she really lost her cool with that video message! I wonder if it is going to scare Travis away!

Posted by thecrossbowkid on 02-10-06 at 11:14 AM
Dont forget Moana's wonderful, hospitable parents who love Travis so much. A crybaby basketcase drama queen for a wife and stuck up WASPS for in-laws. Sounds like HELL.

Posted by ahhTravis on 02-10-06 at 07:54 PM
omg!! they were horrible!! how could anyone's parents act that way...i honestly felt bad for moana. if i went on the show, you had better bet that my parents would be nothing but perfect..ha! her dad was just flat out rude!!! ..."are you a christian?" "do you have beliefs?" "what do you believe in?"...i mean, who does that??? and, YET, he still picked her!!!

Posted by riverrocker on 02-11-06 at 03:44 PM
Absolutely agree!!! Even hubby was turned off by her 'dramatics'! And without doubt hers was the WORST family visit EVER!

Wonder if he picked her to 'hide' the person he really cares for? Can't say 'loves,' he doesn't act like he is truly interested in a 'relationship' with any of them. And remember, he said that 'he' didn't try out for the show; they picked him! May be a real 'clue' into his motives??

Posted by freakusmaximus on 02-11-06 at 03:56 PM
OK, the fact that she didnt have friends in the house means nothing in my opinion. you dont go on this show to make friends. plus, the fact that she was acting cool at the beginning and saying she didnt like him was actually clever b.c then the other girls didnt see her as a thrat (initially) and werent being competitive with her as they usually do when they sense the bachelor really likes someone. I do think that she knows herself and probably knows that she gets overly emotional which is probably why she was keeping a distnace at the beginning- to protect herslef.
as for her parents, they were horrible. I do wonder if the editing mae it seem worse than it was (like what if 95% of the evening was really nice and 5% was her dad being a jerk) its sooo hard to tell with the editing. plus, the fact that he gave her a rose would make me think that the parents werent as bad s they protrayed them. still, they should not have been rude at all.
as for her You complete me line- I agree she needs serious help. she obviously knew herslef to be the type to fall quickly for someone so she kept her distance at the beginning. I doubt he will pick her in the end, and if he does it wont last vety long.
I agree though that he doesnt really have any chemistry with the other girls either.

Posted by trillium on 02-12-06 at 11:03 AM
maybe the reason that he gave Moana a rose was only that he would rather spend an alone date w/ her rather than spend 24 hrs on an alone date w/ Sarah Winnipeg. He at least seems to have some fun w/ Moana. After the first hour alone w/ Sarah, what would they talk about?? They can't just drink and kiss for 24 hrs on an overnight date; wouldn't make for very good TV.

Posted by KPennington on 02-12-06 at 04:52 PM
Yeah..maybe Travis would rather have a date with Moana instead of Sarah Canada. I think Sarah was just too immature for him and they really never had anything to talk about. However, I still think that Moana needs some emotional counseling.

Posted by DRONES on 02-21-06 at 02:22 AM
I liked her father. If my daughter was on a show like this, and with it's history of failed relationships, I would grill this guy like he did.

DRONES

"RE: Moana: DRY UP THE TEARS "
Posted by Dustinsmom on 02-20-06 at 11:01 PM
Moana, You are so fake. dry
up those false tears and let
Travis find true love. OPEN
YOUR EYES TRAVIS. You need to
see the big picture here.
I think she see's MONEY MONEY
MONEY or she is going to make
you look like a fool and
turn you down. If you choose her
then you r the fool

"RE: Moana: DRY UP THE TEARS "
Posted by LisaPles on 02-21-06 at 02:33 PM
How about the clip they showed during the reunion show when Moana said something like "to look into someone's eyes and see your soul looking back at you". BARF!!

Posted by Little Blimp on 02-21-06 at 03:16 PM
Well, I happen to like Moana. I think Sarah is too goody goody and too much "girl next door." She bores me. Plus, I don't think Travis is looking to marry anyone at this moment. He needs time to date them without the cameras rolling and see where it leads.

Why can't he say that he doesn't want either one of them? Then, date both of them when they return from the show?

Posted by uglier than sarah w on 02-21-06 at 03:32 PM
I totally think she's a nutcase. Total Whack job! If you read tvgasm they have links to her myspace where she posts ridiculous journal entries...I hope Travis reads them before picking her!

Posted by Mrs B on 02-21-06 at 09:13 PM
>I totally think she's a nutcase.
> Total Whack job! If
>you read tvgasm they have
>links to her myspace where
>she posts ridiculous journal entries...I
>hope Travis reads them before
>picking her!

She is a nutjob indeed from reading her many incarnations of her myspace journal! I call her needy, clingy and manipulative as all get out. Moanna calling herself "born again" just frosts me. The question I would love to hear someone ask Moanna, bless her heart, is "born again as what precisely Moanna dear?"

Posted by BadCat on 02-28-06 at 01:13 AM
Agree, total nut job. Manic depressive. She needs counseling and/or medication. Acted like a FREAK with his parents. Tired of seeing her cry. We couldn't figure out why Travis didn't run screaming from this psycho. We were laughing and mocking her whenever she cried because it was always so predictable!

Posted by Karchita on 02-28-06 at 01:54 AM
Moana, you completely gag me.