URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1278
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Eric"

Posted by ajb5001 on 08-10-07 at 00:58 AM
I have a question...Did I miss something about Eric besides the whole Amber thing which I still don't know what happened.

Why does America hate the Americas Player. I thought we were suppose to like the AP. What is up with Eric?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Eric"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-10-07 at 10:04 AM
Honestly, if you did deep in this website. You wuill see every contestant get bashed somewhere. I think even if Jesus was America's Player...those watching would bash him also. Until the Amber thing I liked Eric....as much as anyone in the house. I still have no problem with him. I think overall he is a decent guy. Put anyone in that house you are going to see some lying and see those people do things they would not normally do outside of the house.

But answering your question again. Go to a website like imdb.com. Every celebrity has their own messageboard there. Every movie etc. America is made up of bashers.

Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 01:07 PM
I know what you mean, ajb. It's like there's a "Vote for the Worst" type website out there dedicated to figuring out how to set up Eric's tasks to screw him over and get him voted out.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Posted by Glass on 08-10-07 at 01:41 PM
Yeah... I personally like Eric, so I hope the people who don't generally roam the message boards are more sympathetic. This America's Player thing is going to be REALLY hard, I think.

Posted by Hoobie on 08-10-07 at 05:57 PM
Oh, I disagree. I think America just didn't like Kail and wanted Eric to keep voting for her for that reason. The tasks he's being given (tell Kail a secret, promise Jessica you'll take her to final 2) are WAY too easy for him. America needs to make it a bit more amusing.

Also -- the voting happens 2 days before things actually develop in the house. Too much of a lag.

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-12-07 at 02:16 PM
> The tasks he's
>being given (tell Kail a
>secret, promise Jessica you'll take
>her to final 2) are
>WAY too easy for him.
> America needs to make
>it a bit more amusing.
>

EXACTLY!!! Seeing him attempt to approach say....ED and try to convince him to be the final two together would have been hilarious to witness. Jessica? Where's the good TV in THAT? That's EASY! Come on America. I expected more from you.