URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1276
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"

Posted by Estee on 07-27-09 at 03:51 AM
What regional dialect and mannerisms was Jessie attempting to adopt during last night's Have/Have Not competition? You decide!

We already knew he spoke fluent Moron.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It's time to play 'Identify That Accent!'"
Posted by suzzee on 07-27-09 at 06:51 AM
I believe that he was speaking a little known dialect spoken by a small group of what are called "Goodolboys". They tend to gather on weekends and are known to live in "the pits".

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Aruba on 07-27-09 at 07:22 AM
Jesse was trying to sound like a "redneck" (and doing a poor job at it) to emulate a NASCAR play-by-play announcer while Jordan, Kevin, and Chima were racing around in their scooters.

The irony of the situation is hanging with trailor trash like Lydia is convincing enough without having to force that fake "regional dialect."

Posted by Snidget on 07-27-09 at 08:22 AM
A Rural, Southern person who was abducted by aliens as their Mobile Home was being blown apart by a tornado while they were watching a NASCAR race.

Oh and the person still had probes in place from the aliens and some shrapnel from the tornado embedded in their larynx.

Posted by kingfish on 07-27-09 at 09:46 AM
His laughable attempts at being an entertaining host were lost on me too.

And I also wondered who in the heck he was trying to emulate.

Probably his idea of a southern redneck "Good Ole Boy", and if so, I think the "Good Ole Boy" associations around the country should be rising up in protest.

But it’s possible that to Jessie’s muddled thinking it just makes sense that with those arms, he must be a naturally talented comedian too, and any old voice he makes up will be entertaining to the masses. He does, after, have those biceps. And he is Jessie.

Jessie's whole world is focused on the measurement of his biceps. And until now I was thinking that it was pitiful that his horizons were so limited.

Now I see that I should be grateful when he stays within those boundaries.

Posted by jbug on 07-27-09 at 11:07 AM
Jesse's bicep measurement matches his IQ.
Just wait till he leaves the cage and meets a NASCAR fan face to face. I'd pay to see that

Posted by mhdallas on 07-27-09 at 04:52 PM
Me, too. And speaking as someone from the Deep South, if he was trying to sound like a 'Redneck', he failed miserably and would be well advised to stay away from the true 'Good Ole Boys' because I can assure you that they would have a good ole' time beating his sorry behind.

And why in the world Lydia (or ANY woman for that matter) would want to touch any part of him is beyond me, especially since the size of his muscles might just be his way of compensating for another part of his anatomy (in which case, Lydia may just be using her two fingers.)

You're not attractive, Jessie, no matter what you think. And the lack of a brain or a real mind of your own only makes you even less appealing.

Okay, BB - joke's over! Please take him away!

Posted by mia rules18 on 07-27-09 at 08:05 PM
Remember, Jesse is just a caterpillar wrapped in a cocoon...inside is a lovely butterfly... (((GAG)))