URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1273
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 7: Dealing with Dan and imminent hurry-up doom"

Posted by vince3 on 08-22-08 at 00:11 AM
After nearly 4 hours on the George of the Jungle/Wipeout inspired HoH/Torture competition, Dan is your new HoH. He made a deal with Ollie that he'd be safe and someone else of Ollie's designation. That person might be Michelle........

At the end of the week, however, there's not light at the end of the tunnel, there's a train approaching! It'll be time for another one of those week-in-an-hour fast forward episodes. Dan can't compete for that HoH, and that HoH will then instantly nominate 2 people. Then everyone plays POV, with Chenbot hosting. Then there'll be a POV meeting. After that, they'll have a second live vote. If there's still time after that, they'll have another HoH competition for the F5 (the one who won the Fast Forwarded HoH won't be eligible to compete, however......)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 7: Dealing with Dan and imminent hurry-up doom"
Posted by Fishercat on 08-22-08 at 00:54 AM
Well, it was a pretty horrible deal by Dan although it did save his alliance for a week. No matter how this pans out, if Dan plays it right and within the confines of his agreement, he will get a personal threat to him out of the game. Whether that is Jerry or Renny, who knows.

Still, this could end up as his worst week ever and end up having half of the house, or more, pissed at him with a single-day elimination looming.

If we assume he goes Jerry-Renny, the only person who can be reasonably offended is Keesha although she should be able to understand Dan's thoughts. The problem is the veto, should anyone but Dan or Memphis win it, it's probably going to be used and there's trouble for Dan, as Keesha or Memphis have to go up, or he breaks his agreement and backdoors Michelle or Ollie.

Dan's put himself in a VERY tough position at the worst time. But, if he didn't, the odds were incredibly good that one of his alliance (Keesha, Memphis, or maybe Renny although she's wishy-washy) would go home, so maybe he had to.

"RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 7: Dealing with Dan and imminent hurry-up doom"
Posted by kingfish on 08-22-08 at 08:01 AM
He could still put up Ollie and Jerry, with Michele in reserve. Promises have been broken before, especially those given during an endurance challenge. I think April has already done it this season.

I think those promises are put out there just to see if anyone is really gullible enough to buy them.

He needs to keep his power pack of himself, Keesha, Memphis, and Renny together until the final four.

If I were him, I would be looking at trying to get to the final two with Keesha, she would have Libra, April, and Ollie voting against her, and one more would make him a winner.

If he really wants to get cute, though, he could try and figure out how to use Ollie, Jerry, or Michele to boot either Renny or Mamphis before the final four.

Posted by Loree on 08-22-08 at 10:15 AM
Since Dan can't trust Ollie I have no idea why he would keep a promise to him. Ollie shook hands with Dan on a deal the first week and then turned on him and broke it. Plus Dan asked Ollie to promise not to tell anyone of their deal they made during the endurance comp. Ollie promised. But he has told Michelle everything breaking that promise too. I hope Dan doesn't keep the stupid deal that Ollie said he made.

Posted by suzzee on 08-22-08 at 11:33 AM
For anyone watching the HOH comp: Did Memphis throw this one too or did it look like he was genuinely trying?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-22-08 at 12:13 PM
I only saw the tail end on BBAD but, I can tell you he looked very bad at the end of it, I think he was giving it his best.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-22-08 at 02:27 PM
Alright, I'm still a little confused about what's going on, but I'm going to try and summarize what's been happening.

So. The deal that Dan made with Ollie entails 4 things.
1. Ollie will not go on the block.
2. Michelle will not go on the block.
3. Ollie gets to choose one of the nominees.
4. If the POV is used, Ollie gets to choose the replacement.

How this convuluted deal came about, I don't know. *sigh*

As of right now, it seems like Dan's plan is to nominate Jerry and Memphis. (I know, right? WTF Dan?) He wants to keep his word to Ollie. BUT he also has other reasons. He wants to backdoor Michelle this week and he knows if he puts her up right away, she will be fighting her butt off for POV. So he's going to keep her off the block for now and hope that either himself, Memphis, Keesha or Renny win the POV. If they do, off comes Memphis (or maybe Jerry) and up goes Michelle and she goes out the door. Everything must go right for this plan to work. I'm scared for Dan.

Also, Dan proposed to Keesha and Renny that they make a firm Final Four alliance with them and Memphis. Renny wasn't having it! She hates Memphis, thinks he's sneaky, is going to vote him out the first chance she gets, etc. This of course scared Dan because he is planning on nominating Memphis this week, but he doesn't actually want him to go home. After an hour long discussion, it seems like they convinced Renny that they need Memphis for right now, but will agree to cutting him loose when the time is right, whether that be at the F4 or before then. None of them really trust Memphis, but they know that they need him to get further in the game. Now all that remains to be seen is whether Memphis will actually commit to them or not. If everything goes through with the plan to backdoor Michelle, he won't have much choice. He sure as hell isn't going to team up with Jerry, and a 2 person alliance with Ollie wouldn't do him much good.

Dan, Keesha and Renny have made a F3 pact and Renny is supposed to be coming up with a team name. Heh.

In conclusion, Dan made a really horrible deal, but if everything goes right, he could be ok. He knows that in order for it to work, he'll have to break some parts of his deal, but oh well. It would be Ollie and Jerry against the 4 of them next week.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-22-08 at 03:50 PM
Dan is an idiot. Looks like Ollie is the real HOH. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. I used to have high hopes for him.

I made this pie, and I'll be the one who serves it.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-22-08 at 03:54 PM
Hey! Don't you be talkin' smack about my boy. *evil eye*
I still have faith that he knows what he's doing. Sort of. Maybe.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-22-08 at 04:02 PM
Perhaps you need to go and give him a pep talk.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-22-08 at 04:06 PM
I'll go and give him something, but it won't involve much talking.

"Nominations"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-22-08 at 09:13 PM
Jerry and Memphis.

Jerry seems to be taking it ok, so far. Obviously he had to know that "Judas" would put him up. *rolls eyes*
Memphis is pissed, and rightly so. He claims to trust Dan and his plan, but he absolutely does not trust Renny to keep him, no matter how much Dan says that she will. I don't trust Renny either. She's going to screw everything up.

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by volsfan on 08-23-08 at 08:19 AM
Dan has to be an idiot to come up with this "plan". I agree that Renny will do something to fvck it all up...I don't trust her at all. She is a loose cannon to say the least.

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-08 at 09:52 AM
better watch out for Agstah.

"*drumroll*"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-22-08 at 10:20 PM
And the F3 team name of Dan, Renny and Keesha is...

The Tenacious Trio

Meh. It's kinda boring. DR should have come up with something better. LOL.

Posted by Loree on 08-23-08 at 02:29 PM
They drew names for POV. Ollie is the only one not playing.

Ollie slipped up talking to Dan. He told Dan he had not told anyone about their plan (as promised) except to tell Michelle she was safe. Then later while talking to Dan Ollie mentions Jerry talking about the deal. Dan asked Ollie how Jerry knew if he didn't tell anyone about the deal. So Ollie then says Jerry always figures stuff out. Sure. Dan knows now that Ollie already broke their deal. So Dan has a perfect excuse to break his deal to Ollie. Backdooring Michelle is the plan if anyone comes down off the block. If Michelle wins POV and uses it then Ollie goes up. Right now Dan's plan is to get rid of Michelle or Ollie if he can. If nobody uses the POV then Jerry goes out. But Dan, Keesha, Renny and Memphis would rather vote out Michelle or Ollie.

"POV players"
Posted by vince3 on 08-23-08 at 03:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-08 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

POV competition is underway.

"The real idiot"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-23-08 at 04:38 PM
Everyone keeps saying that Dan is an idiot for the way he is playing his HOH week (you know who you are *evil eye*) but I think the real idiot this week is Ollie. He truly believes that if the POV is used that Dan is going to listen to what Ollie says and nominate either Keesha or Renny; the people that he has a F3 alliance with. Not only does Ollie believe that Dan will do this, he has said a couple of times that he has to . Like Dan will be kicked out of the game for breaking his word. It makes me laugh. Ollie is worthless. As much as I would love to see Michelle go this week, I think I would love it even more if Ollie went. You think you're controlling the HOH, huh? Buh-bye! Go be with your skank in the jury house. Oh, that would be great.

"RE: The real idiot"
Posted by darling72 on 08-23-08 at 04:51 PM
HAHAAHA.. ditto 100%..I just hope Dan doesnt get intimidated by the "preacher's" son

"RE: The real idiot"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-25-08 at 09:11 PM
Oh SilverStar! Word and Amen to that! Ollie suddenly realizes that he's in an elimination reality show, after hiding for so many weeks in April's crotch, and he expects that people are just going to roll over and let him have the final prize. What a douche bag! Dan has overplayed his hand this week, but Ollie has overplayed his hand even more. How could he be stupid enough to believe that Dan was going to live up to the deal when it implied throwing away his own game? Ollie = worst player to ever play BB!!!

"POV Winner"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-23-08 at 06:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-08 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

I think Memphis won!!!!! Wooooooo!!

I'm not sure yet, but I think I heard Dan say "I'm going to talk to him about not using it." and pointing to the room that Memphis was in. (ha. like that'll actually happen)

Awesome. Awesome.

ETA-- Yep, I'm sure now. Memphis and Dan are celebrating in HOH. They just made up a "Renegade handshake." LOL. (Renegades is the name of their alliance.)

Michelle is pretty sure that she is going to be backdoored. (Yup.) Ollie is telling her he's not going to let it happen. (Nope.)

Sounds like the contest was similar to one from last season where they were flying on wires and putting together a POV puzzle.

"RE: POV Winner"
Posted by Loree on 08-23-08 at 06:56 PM
The funny thing is that Ollie still thinks he is running things. He won't let Dan do it. He will kill him. Keesha will be put up. Ollie is delusional. Jerry tried telling Michelle and Ollie earlier that Dan won't really put up who Ollie wants if the POV is used. But they were too busy acting c*cky to listen. Ollie seems to break his word all the time but for some reason nobody is allowed to do it to him.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-23-08 at 07:11 PM
Dan, Renny, Keesha and Memphis are up in HOH hatching a plan. This is hilarious. Or mean, depending on your point of view.

They are going to try and get Jerry to give Memphis his $4,000 (from the POV where April won the $10K and split it up)to take Jerry off the block instead of himself. Then Memphis will give $1,000 to each of DRK. Michelle still goes up and goes home, but they're all $1,000 richer. Ha! It would be great. Making more enemies, for sure, but still. I would laugh my butt off. I'm evil that way.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-23-08 at 07:45 PM
Honestly, if I were Dan or Memphis, I wouldn't agree to leaving the power in Renny's hands for a mere 1,000. I'd take the guarantee: Memphis goes down, Michelle goes up, and Memphis-Keesha controls the vote

The safe decision for Dan is to put up Renny, but he may want to solidify his alliance now and backdoor Michelle: especially since that means it's only a 60% chance of a hostile becoming HOH on the dreaded Thursday

Posted by SilverStar on 08-23-08 at 11:21 PM
Argh! I just had a whole long post typed out and I lost it. *sigh*

Long story short--
Ollie has told Dan that he wants Keesha put up as the replacement nominee, even though Dan had told him after they made their deal that he wanted to keep Keesha safe. Ollie doesn't care about that, since apparently it wasn't part of the deal that they made on the vines. Ollie said that if Dan doesn't listen to him and puts Renny up instead, that Ollie expects to be able to add something else to the deal which would be to keep Jerry safe and have Dan vote out Renny in the case of a tie.
Dan is humoring him and telling him he'll have to think about it. I hope what Dan really thinks about is putting Ollie up instead of Michelle!

Uh. Ollie does know that he is not actually HOH, right? And that there is no.way. Dan is going to vote out/put up one of his alliance members? I cannot believe how delusional he is. I guess April rubbed off on him more than I thought. No pun intended. (well, ok, it was sort of intended. hee.)

Also, they have been told about the America's Choice phone call from home. Nobody knows yet who won. Michelle was bawling after the announcement, and i hope it's because she knows she has no chance of winning it. LOL.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-23-08 at 11:59 PM
Wow, talk about overplaying your hand.

First of all, Ollie should have just fought to the end or made a safe agreement: we fight it out, but we agree not to nominate one another.

However, he took a deal, which was a nice one. He got to protect two people (himself and Michelle), which should have been plenty for him: protects him and his main alliance cog, gives his alliance a guaranteed 40% shot at the next HOH, and forces Dan to nominate one of his own. Hell, Dan may have considered living up to the other parts of his deal if Ollie hadn't been so pushy and so arrogant about his chances. However, they started talking about how to boot Dan and Ollie way overplayed his hand.

There's no such thing as a promise in the Big Brother household, and Ollie assumed he was: odds are Michelle pays for it

Posted by volsfan on 08-24-08 at 00:30 AM
The delusion continues...I am watching the SHO 2 After dark and Ollie and Michelle are talking about how if they pull this off as planned they will mark a first for BB. They are laughing about how they are controlling the game and that America is going to absolutely love them...yeah right!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-25-08 at 09:50 AM
>The delusion continues...I am watching the
>SHO 2 After dark and
>Ollie and Michelle are talking
>about how if they pull
>this off as planned they
>will mark a first for
>BB. They are laughing about
>how they are controlling the
>game and that America is
>going to absolutely love them...yeah
>right!

I don't get it. What do you people have against Ollie and Michelle? The dumb one here is Dan not ollie or Michelle. Actually i give them some credit here....Ollie got a good deal. If Dan backs out of this bad deal.....Dan loses Ollie/Michelle and April's vote. Dan's whole strategy is based on not ticking anyone off. Dan almost has to listen to Ollie and put up Keesha or he is pretty much guarenteed not to win. Dan has also lost some trust in he alliance. So who should you be laughing at?

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-08 at 10:06 AM
It would kinda come down to who would hate who the most. If Dan were sitting next to Keesha, I would think that Libra and April (and Ollie swayed by April) would vote for anyone other than Keesha because of their relationships in the house. April and Libra were very antagonistic toward Keesha. Those three votes would put him on the verge (one more vote needed) of winning. If Memphis were on the Jury, Dan would probably win in spite of his actions this week, which I think will be more or less forgiven after either Jerry or Michelle goes home.

If Memphis goes home this week, that might change his final vote.

Admittedly, Jerry probably wouldn't vote for Dan no matter who he sat beside, except possibly for Memphis. Or maybe Renny.

But the final vote has proven to be so unpredictable in the past that it's hardly worth speculating. At this point, all any of them can do is get to the final 2 and hope for the best. Trying to not piss off people is pretty much a hopeless task because each one of them has to eliminate each of the others (except for one) in order to get there, thereby pissing each of them off, one by one.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 01:21 PM
Ollie is dumb because he thinks that Dan is actually going to do what Ollie says. Dumb! Of course Dan isn't going to do that. Why would Dan sacrifice his whole alliance just because Ollie says so? Doesn't he know that deals made in endurance challenges never hold up? Hello! Look at his girlfriend April. When she and Michelle where up on that wall, April promised that both Michelle and Jessie were safe, and what happened? Jessie went home.

Michelle is dumb because she was in a good position being the floater, but she played too hard last week and pissed everyone off because she went crazy, and now she's going to pay for it.

I'm not saying that Dan made the smartest move here. I think the whole deal thing was a dumb idea, but he's getting it to work in his favor. Either Jerry or Michelle is going home. Michelle would be the smarter choice because she is a stronger competitor. His alliance of Dan, Memphis, Keesha and Renny is still intact.

Not using my Dan sig because he's pissing me off this morning. I'll post about it below. *sigh*

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-25-08 at 09:30 PM
Silverstar,
Agree on every point you made. Michelle was sitting pretty, despite her disastrous HOH reign of terror. All she needed to do was sit back and let everyone else take each other out. It would have been an easy ride til at least the final 5. Instead, she stupidly and unnecessarily tried to save April, which made everyone question her intentions. Michelle, in her infinite wisdom, decided to allign herself with the biggest targets in the house (April and Ollie), since they were seen as a solid pair by the house. If Michelle had something that resembled a brain, she should have realized that aligning herself against the majority is not a winning strategy. Michelle is just as much of a moron as Ollie is.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-25-08 at 09:22 PM
I respectfully disagree with you. While Dan made a rotten deal, I can't fault him to do, say, or promise whatever is necessary to make Ollie drop. Ollie is the stupid one to believe that Dan is going to follow through with all those promises. If Ollie had just asked for safety for himself, he would be in a better position to try to pry Renny away from Dan without making himself a bigger target. But, he kept trying to squeeze out more and more from Dan, instead of running with what he had. And another thing, Ollie never planned to fulfill his own bargain of the deal by keeping Dan safe, so why should he expect Dan to fulfill his part? And the worst example of Ollie's moronic thinking is that he thinks he's running this HOH week. How delusional can a hamster get?? The HOH key is around Dan's neck. If Ollie wanted to call the shots, he should have won the HOH himself.

Posted by suzzee on 08-24-08 at 12:17 PM
In a Keesha & Jerry conversation she asked Jerry if he got a phone call, he didn't confirm yes or no but he gave her some "looks" that seem to lean in that direction.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-24-08 at 02:04 PM
Yup, Jerry won the phone call. He got it this morning. How the heck did that happen? heh.

Posted by Loree on 08-24-08 at 10:48 PM
I read on some sites that fans didn't want to vote for their faves and put a bullseye on them. So they were voting Jerry for his sick wife.

"POV Meeting?"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-25-08 at 10:12 AM
Ok, so we know Memphis is taking himself off the block who, as of right now, is Dan planning on putting up in his place?

"RE: POV Meeting?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-25-08 at 10:19 AM
Not sure if I can tell from the feed reports.

Ollie and Michelle think they are putting up Keesha because Dan isn't allowed to make any decisions.

I think the D/M/K/R crowd want Michelle to go up.

But this is Dan, so the only think I am pretty sure of is that Memphis and Dan won't be either of the two sitting next to Jerry.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-25-08 at 11:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-08 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

>Not sure if I can tell
>from the feed reports.
>
>Ollie and Michelle think they are
>putting up Keesha because Dan
>isn't allowed to make any
>decisions.
>
>I think the D/M/K/R crowd want
>Michelle to go up.
>
>But this is Dan, so the
>only think I am pretty
>sure of is that Memphis
>and Dan won't be either
>of the two sitting next
>to Jerry.

If Dan is smart he just puts up Keesha. Memphis and Renny vote Jerry. Michell and Ollie vote Keesha. Dan breaks the tie by voting out Jerry. No one is wronged. Dan gets what he wants.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-25-08 at 09:36 PM
That would have alianated Keesha/Renny. The whole charade of putting Memphis on the block was to create an illusion to Keesha/Renny that Dan values them more than Memphis. Putting up Keesha would destroy the trust that he's trying to build with Keesha/Renny. There's no point in keeping his word to Ollie/Michelle, since both of them are coming after him regardless.

"Oh, Dan"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 01:29 PM
What are you thinking?? Man, I love Dan, but he's even pissing me off today.

He called Keesha and Renny up to the HOH and told them that he needed something from them. During the POV meeting he is going to go around to each of the 4 people who could be put on the block (Ollie, Michelle, Keesha, Renny) and ask them who they want put on the block (after Memphis takes himself down.) He wants Keesha and Renny to say "Michelle." They both want to know WHY he is going to do this, and he won't say. He says that they'll get it once they hear the speech, and he wants to add some excitement and fireworks to the meeting. As if there wouldn't be enough fireworks just with backdooring Michelle.

Renny was PISSED at him (I don't blame her) and told him straight up that it's not cool to put the targets on her and Keesha and try to take the heat off him. He claims that's not what he's doing.

What he is doing is pissing off his alliance. Renny and Keesha aren't comfortable with this, Memphis doesn't know WTF he's thinking and neither do I. He just needs to keep it simple and not cause so much drama. There's going to be enough already, why ##### off your allies and make them nervous??!! God, I want to smack some sense into him.

"RE: Oh, Dan"
Posted by rayjj on 08-25-08 at 01:50 PM
Not sure what Dan is thinking either. His idea of trying to get the house to think he is a weak player worked at first, but I can't see how they are buying it anymore. I mean c'mon, how many times can you tell everyone how bad you are at the game. Telling everyone repeatedly is so obviously a lie I can't believe any of them still believe it. Even more so now that he has won some competitions. He is totally digging his grave this week. He will probably follow someone out the door this week methinks.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-25-08 at 02:40 PM
Dan realizes that he has dug himself a hole by making that deal with Ollie. Dan thinks that he needs to find a way to break that promise with Ollie…..instead Dan is digging a bigger hole. Like you all said he is making enemies out of his allies. Dan’s way of playing the game was to make it to the final two with no enemies……I think that plan is going to pot. Does Dan think that he can win the jury vote by saying his plan was to portray himself as a weak player? I think he now has proven himself as a weak player….it is no longer an act. Dan is making Renny look smart. Why didn't Dan just throw the HOH competition?

Posted by jme01 on 08-25-08 at 03:23 PM
Corrrect me if I am wrong, but didn't I hear that this will be a double elimination on Thursday? If so, emotions will be high and the person that everyone is the most pissed of at will go home. Dan will not be able to win HOH as outgoing and he may have a huge target on his back. In any case, I see the game taking a big turn in a different direction on Thursday. Also, does anyone elxe think that the HOH competition was a real time killer? It took almost half of the episoed to get through it. With the 80 some cameras on for 24 hours a day, there must be something more interesting to show us. I sort of wish we could go back to the five a week of season one.

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 04:34 PM
I think Dan will only be in danger if Ollie or Jerry gets HOH and it will only depend on who goes up with him.

The part I don't understand is why don't Dan pull Memphis aside and tell him exactly what his plan is? At least that would help Memphis understand where Dan was coming from. hhmmm

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 03:51 PM
As expected, Memphis took himself off the block and Michelle went up.

Dan went through with his hairbrained plan of having everyone name who they wanted as a replacement nomineee. I guess the point of it was to get Renny against Ollie. Ollie actually wanted Keesha put up, but Dan convinced him to say Renny when asked. He did this so that they can be sure if Renny gets HOH, she will put Ollie up.

The fireworks after the meeting weren't as great as I expected, but I'm sure there is more to come. The biggest fight so far was between Memphis and Ollie. Ollie was ranting outside about how Dan is a plant and Monica was at the auditions with him. Memphis said "Who cares?" (right?) and Ollie said some things that I can't repeat on a PG-13 board. Basically, told him to suck his ____ and called him a homophobic slur (which isn't the first time Ollie has used that word.)

Michelle is fighting with the cameras, telling them they better not film her right now. And every other word (literally) is an f-bomb. It's pretty funny.

More later.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-25-08 at 04:10 PM
Dan just sealed his fate.......no $500,000. Should've just put Keesha up.

Now what was the point of putting Memphis up? Should've broke his word with Ollie before doing that.

He has put doubt in his alliance eyes and made minimum two more enemies.

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 04:32 PM
No, he didn't just seal his fate. He was going to have two enemies anyway (Michelle and Ollie) when Memphis pulled himself off the block. His alliance with Renny and Keesha is still very solid. I don't follow your thought process here.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-25-08 at 04:35 PM
Or you could say that Dan's "alliance" was dumb in not understanding the strategy. What if Ollie HAD outlasted Dan? Dan saved them from that.

Yes, the deal was convoluted but they had the numbers to control the eviction and send Jerry home while allowing Ollie to feel smug.

But they just couldn't play along; they had to go for the back door.
Not that it's a bad idea to get rid of Michelle, but they had the numbers to get her or Ollie next week.

Renny is too focused on getting out Memphis instead of getting the numbers on her side first. IMHO. She's right to distrust Memphis, of course, but to go after people who are marginally on your side instead of people who are most definitely opposed to your side is premature. Howie turning on James and Sarah too soon instead of using them as votes while focusing on Maggie and her dupes comes to mind.

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 04:38 PM
Outfrontgirl, I totally agree with you on Renny and Dan alluding to that in the HOH room the other night. He asked Renny to put aside her feelings until they had to cut Memphis and do it. She is too hard headed to understand it...I think.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-25-08 at 04:36 PM
Putting Keesha up makes enemies of Keesha, Renny (F2 mate?), and Memphis (no technical alliance but they sure vote together a lot). Michelle and Ollie were talking about putting Dan up at next HoH, and Jerry hates Dan.

So, that makes it, six people who are at least pissed at Dan, at least four who would put him up, and he can't play for HOH.

Putting Memphis up gave Ollie and Michelle a false sense of security. They may try less in the POV challenge, they may force the other housemates less, they may spread less inflammatory rhetoric about Dan, or at least less time to do so.

Dan was already on Ollie's hitlist for not saving April, Michelle and Jerry's hitlist for not saving Jessie.

The second he made the deal, he wasn't going to win 500,000, it's just a matter of making it to F2. Breaking the deal gives him a much better chance of doing so. Either way, two+ of the HOH players would put him up, and if Michelle was his #1 target, there was no reason to guarantee her a veto shot. Guaranteeing Memphis one, however, makes sense.

At the very least, most of his core alliance is in love with Dan right now.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-26-08 at 00:23 AM
Although I don't agree with Dan's convoluted strategy, I can understand his thinking process. Nominating Michelle/Ollie from the beginning would have given them a chance to fight hard to win the veto. Dan needed Ollie/Michelle to have a false sense of security in order to blindside them. It was a risky move because he could have lost Memphis (either by eviction or by having Memphis turn on him). Lucky for Dan, Memphis won the veto and everything seems to be happening according to plan. Dan's strategy was similar to Nakomis when she came up with the 6 finger plan to backdoor Jase. But unlike Nakomis, Dan was risking much more if things somehow went wrong.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 04:34 PM
Ollie is flipping his sh!t! They saw him on the HOH spy screen throw one of the huge lollipops across the room. Then he walked outside and knocked something over (I didn't see what it was. whatever is right next to the door outside) then he walked over to the weight bench and threw the bar. They called him to the DR and he said "F you!"

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 04:36 PM
I would love to be seeing this! The true Ollie is showing now!

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 04:38 PM

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 04:40 PM
I vowed to never get the live feeds after Magpie and her idiots. I was so furious after that season...they almost lost me.

I hope things haven't settled down for the SHO 2 live feeds over night. I have been really enjoying those.

Keep us updated on the Olliefest!

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 04:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-08 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

I never saw that season, but I've heard she was pretty bad. I didn't start watching 'til S8. I didn't think I'd ever be so hooked on these feeds!

I'll definitely update if anything happens. They've taken the feeds off of him, probably trying to calm him down. I have to leave work in a few, so hopefully nothing happens while I'm on my way home!

PS- Good to see you around again, vols. *smooch*

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-25-08 at 09:44 PM
I wonder how SeeBS is going to edit this to keep the wholesome Preacher's Son persona that they've created for Ollie. That's gonna take some creative editing. I'm glad that Ollie is finally showing the douche bag that he really is.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 04:52 PM
Ok, the thing he broke outside was a lamp post or something.

He also took all of the keys off the memory wall and threw them around.

Man, this meltdown is so good, and they're not showing any of it! I only know what's going on because the people in the HOH are watching him on the spy screen and saying what he's doing. Memphis went downstairs and told him he liked his re-arrangements! LOL!

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 04:55 PM
LMFAO! Memphis cracks me up sometimes! Thanks for the update

Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-08 at 05:03 PM
Me too. Love his comments about Dan putting him up.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-25-08 at 06:21 PM
I come home and fire up the feeds and what's the first thing I hear? Ollie telling Michelle "You have to get Memphis' vote. Tell him if he votes to keep you and you win HOH, that he can decide who you nominate. Both people. And then don't do it."

hahahahahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* hahahahahahahaha

Hey Ollie? No one is as stupid as you are, and certainly not Memphis. That is priceless! That must be his only strategy in the game, since he sucks at comps and can't win HOH himself. Oh my word. I love it. And it's totally ok if someone else does it, as long as they don't do it to him because he'll throw a temper tantrum!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by Estee on 08-25-08 at 06:28 PM
So as it turns out, April was the brains of the outfit.

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 07:24 PM
The scariest line you have written in months!

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-08 at 07:43 PM
Sounds like, far from sealing Dan's fate, that move (and his subsequest actions) may have sealed Ollie's fate.

His Dad is going to have a pretty interesting sermon for him when he gets home. Enjoy it while you can, Ollie.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-25-08 at 10:13 PM
>Sounds like, far from sealing Dan's
>fate, that move (and his
>subsequest actions) may have sealed
>Ollie's fate.
>
>His Dad is going to have
>a pretty interesting sermon for
>him when he gets home.
>Enjoy it while you can,
>Ollie.

His fate is sealed. NO WAY Ollie, Michelle and APril vote for him. So Dan if in the final two needs the remaining fours votes.....won't happen. I don't see how you people don't see that. If he nominated Keesha, she would've survived the vote. Dan would not of broke his word. Ollie and Michelle would be gunning for anyone but Dan.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-26-08 at 00:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

Breaking his word to Ollie/Michelle is irrelevant. Ollie/Michelle discussed going after Dan even if he kept his word to them. Someone was going to get played/betrayed this week. Dan was smart enough to beat Ollie/Michelle to the punch.

Posted by volsfan on 08-26-08 at 06:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 06:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 06:15 AM (EST)

His fate is sealed. NO WAY Ollie, Michelle and APril vote for him. So Dan if in the final two needs the remaining fours votes.....won't happen. I don't see how you people don't see that.

I don't see why you think it was a big deal for Dan to keep his word to Ollie and Michelle because they mean nothing to him. Their fate was sealed earlier than Dan's. Neither will win this game. WHO CARES?

ETA: Dan was very adamant to Ollie and told him on more than occasion that he would not put Keesha up. That is one person he has stuck with...there was no way he would put her up anyway so why keep suggesting it?

Posted by true on 08-26-08 at 08:02 AM
Dan sure goes about his strategy in a bizarre way. I can see why Renny is so irritated. He caused a lot of unnecessary drama, and it's only hurting him.

Besides the extra drama, Dan's biggest mistake was not nominating Ollie. He should have spent his time convincing R/K/M that Ollie was more dangerous than Michelle instead of staying up all night concocting that rediculious veto meeting script. Sure he would have made Ollie mad, but how could he be any more upset than he is now?? At least Michelle wouldn't be AS mad too. Dumb move Dan.

I love how Jerry keeps threatening to tell everyone off, but he never does. What a wuss. I love how he thinks his vote controls who wins the money, and how he proclaimed that it won't be Dan. With his comments, he made Dan the most attractive final 2 partner in the history of BB. LOL.

This has to be the dumbest.cast.ever.

Posted by Estee on 08-26-08 at 10:08 AM
Every season tops the one before. The main question for me right now is how #11 will manage to cast stupider people than what we've got right now. There's got to be a limit. Keep going downhill and eventually, you'll have a house full of fourteen people who take one look at each other, then start stabbing everyone around them with couch cushions.

Posted by kingfish on 08-26-08 at 10:19 AM
It's all relative. We are getting smarter, so they seem dumber.

That's my preferred theory.

Posted by toddE on 08-26-08 at 11:47 AM
I haven't been watching this that long, but there have been dumb casts before. Like, last season? THAT was a dumb cast, and the dumbest one ended up winning. UGH! I could handle anyone on this cast (except Ollie or Michelle) winning better than Adam.

Keesha, Dan, Memphis, sometimes Renny...none of them seem dumb. And April actually was a little smart, she just let her Keesha-envy do her in.

Posted by kingfish on 08-26-08 at 12:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

My most unfavorites were Evildick and Evildick spawn.

OK, almost tied with them were Mike (Jack-off) Boogie and Hag Pack Maggie. Evildick's really bad skin art as well as his contribution to the world of evil spawn tips the balance for me.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-26-08 at 02:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

>I haven't been watching this that
>long, but there have been
>dumb casts before. Like,
>last season? THAT was
>a dumb cast, and the
>dumbest one ended up winning.
> UGH! I could
>handle anyone on this cast
>(except Ollie or Michelle) winning
>better than Adam.
>
>Keesha, Dan, Memphis, sometimes Renny...none of
>them seem dumb. And
>April actually was a little
>smart, she just let her
>Keesha-envy do her in.

Someone has a favorite alliance. Little Bias? Actually the way Keesha has blown up at everyone is not smart. She has made a lot of enemies....which may prevent her from winning the money. Also her talking about April in front of Jessie was not too smart. Dan's deal was dumb....he put a big target on himself....it works out good for his alliance but for him I don't think so. Memphis...if he wanted to win the game taking the car at the beginning wasn't too smart....and blowing up at Jerry......but other than that he has been good.

Actually this cast is not even close to being the dumbest. Honestly I think it is a tie between the All-Star Cast and the EvilDick Cast. Will and Boogie made imbeciles out of the All-Stars and why did the cast not vote EvilDick out earlier. Those were some dumb casts.

Posted by vince3 on 08-26-08 at 03:43 PM
So then, who, in your infinite wisdom is gonna win this, provided they manage to survive to the F2? Renny, Jerry, or someone else?

Posted by volsfan on 08-26-08 at 04:43 PM
You keep saying who isn't going to win...who is? Right now it appears to be someone from the Memphis/Keesha/Dan/Renny alliance. Michelle is gone on Thursday and that leaves Jerry and Ollie on the other side.

If everyone is so dumb and not playing a good game...who wins?

Posted by kingfish on 08-26-08 at 04:58 PM
That really is a good suggestion. If one can say who won't win, tell us who you think will win?

And there is a good place to do that, Estee's thread.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1275.shtml

I did. My half-assed predictions probably won't make it till next week, especially with a double elimination this week, but at least I made one.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-26-08 at 11:07 PM
If all that's left at the end is some iteration of Dan/Keesha/Memphis/Renny, then one of them is gonna have to win, regardless of how the bitter jurors feel about them. Not voting for a finalist is not an option for them. So the way I see it, all of D/K/M/R have a pretty good shot of winning this game as long as Jerry and Ollie are the next ones to go.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-27-08 at 10:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-08 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-27-08 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

>If all that's left at the
>end is some iteration of
>Dan/Keesha/Memphis/Renny, then one of them
>is gonna have to win,
>regardless of how the bitter
>jurors feel about them. Not
>voting for a finalist is
>not an option for them.
>So the way I see
>it, all of D/K/M/R have
>a pretty good shot of
>winning this game as long
>as Jerry and Ollie are
>the next ones to go.
>

It will not be Dan. No way he get's Ollie, April, Michelle, or Jerry's votes. Anyone saying Dan is playing a good game is crazy...or bias. He stands ZERO chance of getting those four votes.

When I said dumb, I also said this cast is no where near as dumb as some other previous seasons. That was others that said this cast is the dumbest ever.

People will make mistakes, people will have blow ups. It just happens when you lock people into a house with complete strangers who are 'encouraged' to fight. Amazingly Dan was able to refrain from fighting but worse than fighting is lying.

I predict Keesha. There you have it.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-27-08 at 07:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-08 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

You're assuming that jury members have some sense of logic when they decide to cast their final vote. In season 8, D!ck was vile to every single member of the jury. While Danile was also an unlikable player, she was definitelly more likable than her father. Yet, D!ck won the votes of Dustin, Eric, Jessica, Amber and Zach. He verbally abused and screwed over every single one of these people and they still voted to give D!ck the money. If D!ck could win this game despite his vile behavior, anyone has a chance of winning as long as they make it to the Final 2.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-26-08 at 01:04 PM
I don't see Ollie as that big of a threat, at least compared to Michelle. Michelle's better in challenges, she has prior connections with more houseguests (there's one problem Ollie doesn't have when he was boffing April), she's more diplomatic and a threat to win moreso than Ollie, who is burning bridges left and right.

Michelle's been competitive most of the time, and this HOH was the first time Ollie showed up.

Posted by true on 08-26-08 at 04:05 PM
I agree with you FC, but it did not benefit Dan to put up Michelle over Ollie. She wasn't targeting him. Dan lost 2 jury votes with this move, where he could have salvaged at least one in Michelle.

Dan had to break his deal with Ollie, so he knew Ollie would be mad, but he didn't have to put up Michelle and make her mad too.

I just don't get this cast, they are the most flip flopping alliances I've ever seen.

Example-

Michelle is with Jessie (sub alliance with Memphis/ANgie)

April puts up Jessie directly causing his boot. (he wouldn't have gone if she never put him up.)

The next week Michelle is Aprils pal. WTF?

April goes, and now she's after Memphis, pals with Ollie and best buds with Jerry! Didn't she hate those two just 2 weeks ago?

These people are stupid because they can't follow a plan for more than 5 minutes. At least in past seasons, the morons could follow along for more time than that.

I think everybody left has been in an alliance with everybody left at some point. How do I root for one side when the sides keep changing?

Don't even get me started on Keesha, that girl is a flip flopper extrordinaire!

Posted by Fishercat on 08-27-08 at 01:21 AM
I actually think Michelle was gunning for Dan as well.

Either way, with Dan breaking his deal, Ollie would have been gunning for him, and I think we both agree there. However, we must remember Michelle is, well, a very bitter person with an unrequited affection for a certain muscle-laden man-child named Jessie. Jessie went home on a 4-3 upset vote that hinged on America's Choice: Dan. She has been seen to be very bitter about that.

Additionally, even though Keesha and Libra were her nominees at her HOH, Dan was the next one to go up should one of them be taken off. Neither were, so it didn't matter, but it's hard to find a reason why Michelle would change that. Memphis is still a quasi-friend, Renny and her haven't had problems, the other two are in her alliance, leaves Keesha and Dan. There was also talk that Ollie and Michelle were planning to put up Dan. If he analyzed this correctly, he sees Michelle as a threat to his game and the biggest physical threat remaining (She has memory and physical skills).

I think Michelle would have been mad if either she or Ollie went up, maybe it's just different degrees.

The alliance paths actually make sense if you look from their bizarre, short-term memory way of it. Mind you, this isn't logical, just how they are. They are messed up

Michelle:

Part of the Jessie-Angie-Memphis team to begin with.
-Angie gets booted by a Keesha led HOH (-Keesha)
-Jessie gets booted by an April led HOH, but by a Keesha-Libra-Dan-Renny executed plan (+April, +Ollie, and +Jerry for trying to keep Jessie, -Keesha, -Libra, -Dan for getting rid of Jessie, since she'd be turning against everyone if she shunned April for putting him up)
-Memphis lands on Keesha's side as she fills in for Angie in his alliance, so Michelle is out.

I know you don't want me to get started on Keesha, and this is going to sound nuts but...she's possibly played the most logical game of all these boneheads. It's kind of crazy.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-27-08 at 03:11 AM
I agree with you Fishercat.

As you said, Michelle hasn't forgiven Dan for Jessie's eviction. She was going to come after him no matter what. But more importantly, Ollie was still going to come after him regarldess if Dan kept his word.

In regards to Keesha, I always believed that targetting Angie was all out of jealousy. Keesha does have a mean side, especially when she's around Libra and April, since these three seem to feed off eachother's venom most of the time. But being jealous of Angie doesn't exclude the possibility that Keesha was also being strategic. If Angie was standing in her way from developing an alliance with Memphis, then Keesha had strategic reasons for getting Angie out, and it obviously worked for her. Memphis didn't retaliate after Angie's eviction, and he even became Keesha's ally. She's been one of the few HOH's this season who has ended their HOH week without anyone coming after her. She evicted Angie and came out with her hands clean. All of this speaks very well of Keesha's gameplay. Even her alliance with Dan seems to be working very much to her advantage. She knows that Dan has protected her, and she also knows that Dan is taking most of the heat in her alliance. Aside from Michelle winning HOH (very unlikely since it looks like she's getting evicted on Thurs), no one will be gunning for Keesha or Renny. The boys are gonna take each other out before they realize that Keesha and/or Renny are the last two standing.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-27-08 at 09:01 AM
I absolutely agree with you. The whole Michelle thing completely boggles me. I said WTF about that one myself. April became her best friend after April told her Jessie was safe and put him up anyway.

And Dan is an idiot with the drama he caused. The other thing I don't get about Dan is that he knew (at least based on what I read somewhere) that Ollie had told Michelle and Jerry about the deal, thus breaking the deal. Why didn't he just use that as the reason?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-27-08 at 11:03 AM
>I agree with you FC, but
>it did not benefit Dan
>to put up Michelle over
>Ollie. She wasn't targeting
>him. Dan lost 2
>jury votes with this move,
>where he could have salvaged
>at least one in Michelle.
>
>
>Dan had to break his deal
>with Ollie, so he knew
>Ollie would be mad, but
>he didn't have to put
>up Michelle and make her
>mad too.
>
>I just don't get this cast,
>they are the most flip
>flopping alliances I've ever seen.
>
>
>Example-
>
>Michelle is with Jessie (sub alliance
>with Memphis/ANgie)
>
>April puts up Jessie directly causing
>his boot. (he wouldn't have
>gone if she never put
>him up.)
>
>The next week Michelle is Aprils
>pal. WTF?
>
>April goes, and now she's after
>Memphis, pals with Ollie and
>best buds with Jerry!
>Didn't she hate those two
>just 2 weeks ago?
>
>
>These people are stupid because they
>can't follow a plan for
>more than 5 minutes.
>At least in past seasons,
>the morons could follow along
>for more time than that.
>
>
>I think everybody left has been
>in an alliance with everybody
>left at some point.
>How do I root for
>one side when the sides
>keep changing?
>
>Don't even get me started on
>Keesha, that girl is a
>flip flopper extrordinaire!

I agree with everything you said especially the first paragraph. Still don't see why Dan made teh deal with ollie....he said to put the blood on Ollie's hands not his......WHAT?????? Am I missing something, blood is on Dan's hand....even worse if he hadn't just won the HOH without the deal. If he won with no deal and had just put up Ollie and Michelle they would not be this made....neither would April or Jerry.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-27-08 at 08:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-08 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

I think Dan admitted that he was about to fall off before striking the deal. He made the deal with Ollie because he needed him to drop first. It was an obvious desperate attempt, but Ollie fell for it. I agree that Dan's strategy was convoluted. He should have nominated Ollie and Michelle from the get go. Assuming that Michelle wouldn't have targetted Dan if she won HOH next week is ludicrous. Michelle has been gunning for Dan since she was HOH. That delusional cow still holds Dan responsible for the sacrifice of St Jessie, even though it was April who put him up on the block in the first place. At this point of the game, trying to appease Ollie and Michelle was no longer an option. Dan had to break his word and pis$ people off. It may cost him some jury votes, but as long as he gets to the final 2, I still think he may have a chance to win.

Posted by volsfan on 08-27-08 at 09:13 PM
Josh, I am with you. There are too many days left to automatically eliminate anyone from voting for someone. This thing turns on a dime during every 24 hours. In two weeks? Everyone but Michelle will have forgotten what and how Dan did what he did.

I too agree that Dan hasn't played the perfect/good game but I still think he has a chance...it just depends on who is still in the game.

I.CAN'T.WAIT.TILL.TOMORROW!

Posted by suzzee on 08-26-08 at 03:37 PM
Yup, unless his Mother gets to him first. Dead man walking....

Posted by Fishercat on 08-25-08 at 08:09 PM
So, Ollie wants Michelle to do almost exactly what Dan did to begin with, complete with nomination choosing and planned backstabbing.

Wow.

Posted by Snidget on 08-25-08 at 08:19 PM
*boggle*

Well I mean if the great and powerful Ollie would fall for that, there is no way that any other hamster would be capable of thinking someone would try anything like that.

OUCH

*feels on floor for eyes*

I rolled 'em right out of my head.

Posted by volsfan on 08-25-08 at 09:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-08 AT 06:19 AM (EST)

Even funnier? Michelle pulled Dan aside (on the SHO 2 after hours last night) and told him that she has his back and that she has from day one!

Ollie? SUCKER and SORE LOSER! What a tool!

ETA: Ollie is an immature jerk/idiot that has no idea how to play this game. I hope he goes soon!

Posted by Loree on 08-26-08 at 10:54 AM
Ollie is the only HG this season that has not been on the block. And yet he throws a bigger fit than anyone else. I would hate to see his reaction if he actually got nommed. They would have to send in the birds to contain him.

Posted by suzzee on 08-27-08 at 05:01 PM
Good tv, Ollie going nuts. Great tv, Ollie up for eviction Thursday.

"Every week, he says fifteen minutes worth of broadcastable material."
Posted by Estee on 08-27-08 at 11:16 AM
Today's Hamsterwatch is a Best Of Jerry quotes list -- all of which seem to have come from the last twenty-four hours. Warning: this is not even remotely PG-13. Approach at your own risk.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

So this is the one Endemol keeps trying to edit into someone lovable? Good luck with that...

Can we give that phone call to someone else now?

"RE: Every week, he says fifteen minutes worth of broadcastable material."
Posted by Snidget on 08-27-08 at 05:49 PM
Looks like it is all over on Day 50 now.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/bb10/082608.shtml

Definitely not PG 13.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

"RE: Every week, he says fifteen minutes worth of broadcastable material."
Posted by Estee on 08-27-08 at 05:58 PM
Gotta love the sidebar comment:

'DAILY JERRYISMS

(in the main section today - wear protection)'

"BITTER party of three!"
Posted by volsfan on 08-27-08 at 07:06 PM
WOW! Jerry, Ollie and Michelle pretty much spent the first hour and half (all that I have watched so far) basking the others and going off on Dan. They really are sore freakin losers. Butt all will be well if one of them wins the HOH tomorrow night!

"Possible new message from the habitat"
Posted by vince3 on 08-27-08 at 11:50 PM
Hamsterwatch is reporting that the feedmasters a few hours ago showed a napping Jerry, then a pan to a Power of Veto sign that's over his bed, and then back to Jerry........

Don't be surprised if somehow the POV contest during the hurry up is something that Jerry can win easily..........

"Fake POV medal?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-28-08 at 07:59 AM
Any idea of just what the heck Dan is up to making a fake POV medal?

"RE: Fake POV medal?"
Posted by vince3 on 08-28-08 at 10:37 AM
Dunno, but it's ironic considering one of the questions on cbs.com to be used for one of the contests............ Who gets caught selling fake POV medallions?

"RE: Fake POV medal?"
Posted by kingfish on 08-28-08 at 12:36 PM
Sell it to Jerry?

I hope he tries to say he gets it from BB in the DR if Ollie or J/M get the next HOH. With their conspiracy theories thay might believe him.

Stealing a Boinky Swoop Block from Fooner!

"Rumors flying: Ollie might go up."
Posted by Estee on 08-28-08 at 04:48 PM
From what's being said, he may be about to pay for the fight (Ollie vs. the cage: the cage won) with a penalty nomination. No word on whether this means we're looking at three on the block or an automatic seat-occupier for the week-in-an-hour -- one who can't play for HoH.

"RE: Rumors flying: Ollie might go up."
Posted by vince3 on 08-28-08 at 04:54 PM
I forget from the Jenicide: would that also mean that Ollie can't play in the hurry-up's POV if it's not applied to the current nomination situation?

Posted by Estee on 08-28-08 at 05:06 PM
Wasn't Jen's penalty vote applied after the POV competition? We might be looking at a brand new situation of 'up he goes and up he stays' -- but it's still only a rumor.

Posted by kingfish on 08-28-08 at 05:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-08 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

If this is true, if some sort of penalty is to be applied to Ollie, then the way Dan handled the 'Ollie promises' becomes an even better deal. Especially if it results in an Ollie ouster.

Serendipitous maybe, but good things can only happen if there is an opening.

Pushing your opponent's buttons, that's what it's all about.

BTW, Jen was on the block and on slop when she broke the slop rule. Danielle had nominated her, and she had a few blowups with Evildick, she trashed his Cigs and he hid her clothes. So she thought she had no reason to stay on slop because she was going out the door. Her penalty was a penalty vote against her in the eviction ceremony. Made no difference, the vote was unanimous to evict Jen.

I don't think EvilDick was ever penalized for burning her. She initiated that contact when he blew smoke in her face and she swiped at his cig.