URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1272
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I read on another board that they were given a break from endurance competition before showtime. "

Posted by observer on 08-21-08 at 11:25 PM
I don't have feeds. I've read that houseguests have fallen off during previous endurance competitions, and get right back on their perchs. Of course when this happens the feeds are blacked out.

They must want to give them a break in the endurance competition so that Big Brother overnight is interesting.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Links?"
Posted by IceCat on 08-22-08 at 00:43 AM

Do you have any links to these other readings?

It's hard for people to discuss this topic as a spoiler without any 'meat' for the discussion.

"RE: Links?"
Posted by kingfish on 08-22-08 at 08:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-08 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

It also sounds like hogwash, something to fool gullible readers.

It's improbable (impossible IMO) for this bunch not to be bitching up a storm if they let any of them back up. It's just barely possible that if they all fell off at once that they could all be let back on, but with cameras filming each descent, they would still (you would think) be able to tell who dropped a millisecond before/after the others.

And what great TV clips they'd be passing on if they ignored an event like that.

"RE: Links?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-22-08 at 08:35 AM
Usually anytime they go to fish during a competition the feedsters tend to assume there is something funny going on.

I dunno how far they can push something blatently unfair. But I could see an occasional issue with how the competition is running and either letting people off to fix something, of if a fall was from an unfair malfunction (only one person's thingy did something funny and they fell, rather than everyone's thingy does the funny thing) that they may let someone back on.

Certainly if they just keep letting whoever they wanted to win get off and on as much as they wanted until everyone else fell down they'd have to be all fishies all the time for most of the rest of the show as I doubt anyone would shut up about it no matter how many times BB told them to.

I have seen some occasional accusations of this person or that person got back on over the years (sorry no links) but I don't think we have anything other than circumstantial evidence of that, and what hearsay we may have may not be the whole story. The disgruntled often leave out details like there was an equipment problem (very likely for BB) but just report that well such and so got back on after their fall why didn't I get to do that.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

"Locking as a post not related to spoiling"
Posted by IceCat on 08-24-08 at 10:12 AM