URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1271
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Nevada Passage"

Posted by volsfan on 05-16-05 at 10:48 AM
This is a new reality show that is an "extreme race" reality show to air in August. However, it is being filmed starting on Thursday May 19th. This seems like an easy thing to spoil since the teams are racing through Nevada. The challenge will include biking, swimming, rock climbing, sandboarding and snowshoeing. Anyone heard about it or have any info on it?

Here is a link to an article that identifies the male/female teams.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Nevada Passage"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-19-05 at 05:14 PM
Earlier this year when Googling on TAR, I saw info about this come up. Nevada is a GREAT place to run this because of its climactic extremes: desert, snow-capped mountains, raging rivers, etc.

Reno . . . Tahoe . . . *sigh*

Posted by Cyndimaus on 05-19-05 at 06:37 PM
It sounds pretty intersting. I checked out their website. I like the idea that the course will be permanent and anyone can trace the route whenever they want. Unfortunately it isn't airing in my area. Oh well! I'll just follow on their website, I guess!

Posted by volsfan on 05-20-05 at 11:28 AM
The local guy (Knoxville) said that his family gets to go but can only attend certain functions during filming. I can't wait to see it! I think it will be sort of like an extreme sports TAR.