URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1270
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 6: Mardi Gras Week with Renny"

Posted by vince3 on 08-14-08 at 08:13 PM
So Renny wins one of those "we'll tell you something that an evicted hamster said, you pick right and you get to elliminate someone, get it wrong and you yourself are eliminated" HoH competitions.

Also, we already know that this week's food competition will be team based, because there is an America's Vote Choice to allow the sloppers an additional item: either Giant Lollipops, Coconuts, or Balogna........

Memphis still has his slop pass if he's on the losing side........ and since Renny's HoH, it doesn't matter if her teams wins or not, she'll still get to eat.........

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 6: Mardi Gras Week with Renny"
Posted by Estee on 08-14-08 at 08:21 PM
Repeating this from the ECST, but I think it's halfway essential: I'm pretty sure Renny was trying to throw that competition. For all intents and purposes, Keesha's HoH is Renny's HoH -- it's just that Keesha gets to take all the blame for it. Grand Viziers rarely look good when they wind up sitting on the throne, and Renny would have been better off whispering behind it for as long as possible. She doesn't want the spotlight -- and now she can't get out of it.

What Renny probably wants more than anything else right now is a recount -- or the return and use of the coup, about five seconds from now. What she's probably going to get is an April/Ollie nomination.

The sex count on the feeds may be about to go way up -- or down.

Posted by kingfish on 08-14-08 at 08:39 PM
Renny can't be to comfortable. But, she will nominate two, I'm guessing Jerry and one of the Ollie/April tag team. Ollie I think, because I think her real target will be Jerry, and Ollie is the most likely to survive Pawnship. April in reserve. And a big push on to recruit Michele.

But Renny did screw up by not screwing up.

April is a trip. What a face she makes. But if any of the others are thinking for themselves, April might be worth keeping around to the end. Sitting next to her at the end could be a winning play.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-14-08 at 09:04 PM
If I were her I would nominate April and Jerry, Ollie has proven himself useless and can be gotten rid of any time, you DO NOT want April around for another endurance HOH at the end.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-14-08 at 09:29 PM
Screwed up??? Seriously folks????

She wanted to win so she could get a letter from her family and pictures of her family.

And the smart thing to do is nominate April and Ollie because if you vote for one you might as well vote for the other as the survivor will seek revenge. Why upset Jerry?

Posted by toddE on 08-15-08 at 00:27 AM
Totally agree, and they need to be broken up, if one wins pov then the other has to go. April is the more likely to go. And I don't see why Renny would want to nominate Jerry, she has no beef with him and he is older. She'd be a fool to do anything except nominate April/Ollie.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-15-08 at 00:31 AM
For once I agree with you Jacko!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-15-08 at 08:10 AM
It just makes no sense. Why nominate Jerry if he is not the target? Next week you would have Jerry and the Survivor of April/Ollie after you. Nominate April/Ollie and have only one person after you next week.

Posted by Estee on 08-15-08 at 08:28 AM
Or the producers bring back the coup d'tat, the HoH and nominations are overthrown, and you've got everybody going after you next week.

'Strategy' and 'Big Brother' only go together as long as it's funny.

Posted by kingfish on 08-15-08 at 09:04 AM
Why Jerry? Dan is Jerry's sworn enemy, so if you are in Dan's alliance as Renny seems to be, Jerry is a very logical target. There are others, and breaking up the Ollie/April duo will have to be considered sooner or later.

There sure was a lot of drama for a 6-0 vote. Had me convinced that there would be a 3-3 tie with Michele making the final decision.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-15-08 at 03:27 PM
>Why Jerry? Dan is Jerry's sworn
>enemy, so if you are
>in Dan's alliance as Renny
>seems to be, Jerry is
>a very logical target. There
>are others, and breaking up
>the Ollie/April duo will have
>to be considered sooner or
>later.
>
>There sure was a lot of
>drama for a 6-0 vote.
>Had me convinced that there
>would be a 3-3 tie
>with Michele making the final
>decision.

Like April/Ollie wouldn't go after someone in her allinace? Someone closer? Who is not in the alliance other than April/Ollie/Jerry?

The house is pretty much divided. April/Ollie/Jerry vs everyone else (Renny, Keesha, Dan, Memphis, Michelle). So put yourself in Renny’s place. April/Ollie will probably go after Keesha…and someone else…..someone who is allied with Keesha…..who is more closest allied with Keesha? Uhm………..Renny. Jerry is pretty much guaranteed to go after Dan/Memphis. Your logic that Jerry will go after someone in her alliance has more holes than swiss cheese….because the only three people going after someone in her alliance are the three we just mentioned. Honestly Dan going would be a good thing for Renny/Keesha because she will want to break up the Memphis/Dan/Michelle alliance before there are five left….so let Jerry be mad at Dan because that is a sure target…….Renny would be stupid to redirect the target towards herself. There should be absolutely no suspense on who Renny nominates.

On your other comment, they had me tricked also but keep this in mind this season their is an agreement that the target is whoever the HOH wants to go home. Even if there was a tie.....Michelle HATED Libra.....there was no way Keesha was going home.

Posted by kingfish on 08-15-08 at 06:22 PM
Well, you said targeting Jerry made no sense, and I was just pointing out that there is logic, that it does make sense. Jerry's enmity toward Dan makes Jerry a target when Dan's alliance gets HOH.

Admittedly there are other scenarios that could come to be. And logic doesn't always have much to do with their choices and actions.

Those agreements with the HOH have been broken numerous times in the past. I wouldn't bank on that every week. In fact, I think Jessie's ouster was a result of a broken agreement with the HOH (April). Her target was Memphis.

"Food Comp over"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-08 at 04:13 PM
Lollipops won the America's Vote.

Results are inconclusive, though.

Jerry is definitely on slop for what amounts to be the 4th week out of 6.

Memphis might be on slop, because they were talking about him using his slop pass.

The other two? Dunno.

"RE: Food Comp over"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-08 at 04:51 PM
Ollie, Jerry and Memphis were put on slop, but Memphis is planning on using his slop pass.

"RE: Food Comp over"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-08 at 04:55 PM
and Hamsterwatch has April, Memphis, Dan and Jerry as the slop foursome..........

I guess we'll have to wait a little longer to get confirmation.........

I would like to hope that Memphis is smarter than Sharon and Janelle....... but hope and the hamster cage are mortal enemies......

"Huzzah!"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-08 at 00:03 AM
Memphis has cashed in his slop pass!

Ollie and Jerry are (mostly) comfirmed to be on slop/lollys

So, the 4th member is unconfirmed......... might be Dan, might be April (considering some of the other news about her, though, that's not a good thing for her.......)

"RE: Huzzah!"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-08 at 09:54 AM
Ollie and Jerry are now definitely confirmed. Memphis, as noted used the slop pass. Renny has to be the 4th member, then, since nobody else seems to be on slop......

Renny's immune to food comp losses due to being HoH. (HoHs have no food restrictions, unless self-imposed......)

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-08 at 04:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-08 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

As we head toward nominations, Renny is thinking of putting up one of April, Ollie, or Jerry....... and a pawn. Those asked that are not in the previous trio to be a pawn have both refused to become a pawn, and reminded her that pawns get captured in Big Brother.............

More recently she's figuring that it'll be end up being two of the April/Ollie/Jerry threesome, but Ollie won't be the one going home...........

Now they've started talking about the Food comp, and apparently they had to eat crickets and other gross foods......... *blech*

Posted by kingfish on 08-15-08 at 06:33 PM
So, it's to be Ollie and..... who does Renny hate more, April or Jerry?

They both have had some success at challenges. Jerry more than April. Jerry is more disruptive. Jerry is less predictable. Keeping Jerry around endangers Dan, an alliance member, thus part of her strength. Breaking up Ollie and April has (or should have) appeal. And how good is Renny at logic?

We shall see.

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-08 at 06:54 PM
There was a recommendation to put both April/Ollie up, citing that if it's April or Ollie vs Jerry, and the non-nominee wins the POV, one of the people that Renny doesn't want to put up would have to be put up.......... because the couple would take the other one off......... presumably.

"Nominations"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-08 at 08:56 PM
Jerry and April up on the block. Yay! Now we just have to hope that Ollie doesn't win POV and remove April. Though in that case, Jerry would probably go home, so it's a win win. April or Jerry, I'm happy with either going home. Good job, Renny! She was scaring me there with her talk of putting Dan up as a pawn.

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by Snidget on 08-15-08 at 09:14 PM
Ooooh, I can just imagine the stink-face April must be giving right now. (and not the SYTYCD good kind of stank-face)

Jerry isn't like to take this well, either.

"POV Tonight?"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-08 at 10:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-08 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

It seems like they're having the POV comp tonight. Quite a busy day today, with the food comp and nomination ceremony. The fish and BB theme music are becoming really annoying since they've been on almost the entire day. Booooo for that. Hopefully the comp won't take too long and I'll still be up when it's over. They haven't chosen players yet. I'll update when/if they do.

ETA- Spoke too soon. Players have been picked. Ollie is for sure playing. (Note: if he wins, I'll bet you we have more sexual relations on the feeds tonight. lol.) I think that Dan and Keesha are also playing and Michelle is hosting. Memphis made a comment that he is sidelined, so I assume that he's the only one not taking part.

I'm not sure if they're going to be playing this anytime soon. They usually wait until BBAD is over before they do nighttime comps.

"RE: POV Tonight!"
Posted by Snidget on 08-16-08 at 05:37 AM
Apparently it did happen over night.

Looks like Dan won the POV.

"RE: POV Tonight!"
Posted by Fishercat on 08-17-08 at 01:17 AM
Odds are looking like Dan's just going to seal the veto up in its box after talking to Renny.

In other news, Renny has no real idea of how the game is played and is getting a little paranoid. This HOH may be the end of her yet especially if Ollie or Jerry can win the next HoH.

Keesha's position is looking better every day

"Uh Oh......."
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-08 at 11:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-08 AT 11:54 PM (EST)

Remember what we said about April and her period........? Well, they've finally actually discussed about it in the feeds. From Hamsterwatch:

Finally, the potential mom & dad broached the subject on everyone's minds

April: I have the worst cramps in the entire world
April: I was freaking out because my period was late.. I told Michelle 'I haven't had sex so I don't know why my period would be late'
Ollie: That would be some real reality
April: I don't think anyone has a clue {they're having sex}.. wait til they watch the tapes
Ollie: Don't talk about it {to Diary}.. if you don't talk it, they can't air it

Presenting the most clueless parents in the world, reality division!

"Presenting BB10's true Nerd Herd!"
Posted by vince3 on 08-16-08 at 00:11 AM
From Jokers:

A/M/O/K in the spa talking about the internet feeds - beachykeen (April/Michelle/Ollie/Keesha)
They have NO clue what we see. April and Keesha say that there is a 20 second delay so they can try not to show nudity. She doesn't understand why people would sit at home and watch them on the feeds 24/7... she says that is creepy.

They also don't think there are internet cameras in the HOH room. (lol)

Echoes of season 6 have returned to the cage!

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-08 at 00:19 AM
POV contestants have been picked.

Memphis isn't playing, and he's not hosting. He's on the bench.

Ollie will be playing.

Other than that I don't know which of Dan/Keesha/Michelle are playing or hosting, but it sounds more like that Michelle will be the host than playing.......

"Veto meeting"
Posted by vince3 on 08-18-08 at 04:10 PM
As (kinda) expected, Dan chose not to use the Veto.

He didn't take the chance to revenge roast Jerry over the coals, either............

"RE: Veto meeting"
Posted by kingfish on 08-18-08 at 06:04 PM
Revenge toasts. Always a mistake.

"RE: Veto meeting"
Posted by vince3 on 08-19-08 at 00:36 AM
I think if Dan wasn't America's Player earlier, and got the $20k for being it (presumably), he might've actually considered what has been rumored to have been offered by both nominees.......

At least one of, if not both of, April/Jerry offered Dan their Big Brother Gold Bars to use the veto on one of them. Between them they have $9,000 worth of bricks.......

"Ollie finally ready to do SOMETHING"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-19-08 at 03:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 03:51 AM (EST)

Breaking Ollie news - he's been actually observing the actions of his housemates! Who knew?!

From Jokers:
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=9914381&page=4&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

"Ollie thinks that D K M R have an alliance...but Memp is holding onto Michelle just is case she gets hoh. Dan and Meph have an alliance...and renny and Keesha...so who really has who's back? O says he is going to call them out."
- - - -

Other tidbits from Monday-

Ollie also said today that he's tired of playing this game. (This after not playing AT ALL so far. Gee, wonder why he's so tired? ) So this threat of calling them out will be his first, and probably last, move.

Then, a bird pooped on him. Karma, I tell ya...

April tells Hollywood that she is ready for them. She and Ollie talked about how they're going to be received and how fun it will be to be famous. (Can't wait to see their reactions when they find out that some refer to them as the "jokemance").

In Dan's POV speech, he alluded to a bribe from someone. Both Jerry and April have denied doing so, and now rumors are flying, while some are trying to twist it to their advantage (Michelle, for one).

Renny is targeting Memphis. She's gathering lots of info from Jerry, Michelle and Keesha. I think she's trying to get a girls' alliance started, but Memphis is in her way (with ties to both K and Mi). She told Dan she trusts Dan more than Memphis. Not sure if Dan told this to Memphis yet.

Lots of laughter in the house tonight. Earlier, Keesha, Michelle, Dan and Memphis were in the HOH and Renny got them going with her antics on the HOH screen. Just a few minutes ago, while again laughing hysterically, Renny peed her pants. Which created more laughter.

Edited to add the peeing part. Too funny not to add.

"RE: Ollie finally ready to do SOMETHING"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-19-08 at 08:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

>Ollie also said today that he's
>tired of playing this game.
> (This after not playing
>AT ALL so far.
>Gee, wonder why he's so
>tired? ) So this
>threat of calling them out
>will be his first, and
>probably last, move.

I could not disagree more with Ollie not playing the game. Ollie is the one that first turned the house upside down. He was aligned with two sides....Brian's side and April's side. He chose April's side. Ollie then got into an alliance and road that as far as he could. He is now positioning himself for when April is gone. Ollie was quiet for a little while because it served him best......Ollie also (like Dan) positioned himself nicely so he did not make any enemies. Ollie is playing a nice game actually.

Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-19-08 at 04:56 PM
<<Ollie is the one that first turned the house upside down>>

Okay, I'll give you that. And that he's been quietly watching people. But he's been hiding behind April for so long that he has not really bonded with anyone else, and unless he starts winning HOH, he'll be following her out the door soon.

Basically, he's been having sex with April all summer. How is that going to get him further in the game? It won't. I'd be thrilled if he could get to the end (he was my favorite going into the house), but I don't think he will now.

So, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks to see his gameplay.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-20-08 at 03:42 AM
I don't really think Ollie "turned the house upside down". He got bulldozed by Libra and he threw his alliance under the bus to save his own hide. It ended up working for him. But, he didn't engineer the coup against Brian. He jumped alliances when he realized that Brian was on a sinking ship. I give credit for all of that to Libra. Ollie has always been hiding behind other people, especially April. He's no puppet master.

Posted by Loree on 08-20-08 at 07:43 AM
I agree. I don't think Ollie was a genius in this. He just couldn't keep his mouth shut about his promises when April batted her eyes at him. He spilled everything. Then he followed her lead to save himself.

Posted by kingfish on 08-20-08 at 11:20 AM
Yeah, I think Ollie's under the radar strategy is more from just being clueless about the game than being sneaky smart.

Dan seems to me to be the best strategist so far, and I thought that it was appropriate that he became America's Player, because he is very much like Eric from last season.

Posted by jbug on 08-19-08 at 09:00 AM
Where is all the yelling and screaming and fighting and crying and cursing?
Oh that's right. Libra is gone.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-19-08 at 04:36 PM
Man, Renny is really driving me nuts this week. She keeps pulling people (mainly Keesha, Michelle and Dan) up into HOH to have "meetings" that do absolutely no good. They say the same stuff over and over and over again and nothing gets accomplished because no one trusts anyone anymore. Renny is a broken record "The Colonel has got to go!" "April has got to go!" Lather, rinse, repeat. I wish she would make up her mind. Only one person is going this week, so pick who your target is and stick with it.

Michelle has been campaigning hard to keep April because she wants to form an all-girl alliance. The Jerry-bashing is also an endless cycle of "He's telling everyone that he's safe!" (Which, yeah, I haven't heard him say, and so what if he has? Isn't April the one they want out this week and doesn't that mean that Jerry is, in fact, safe?!) Oh, and they also can't stop talking about how much he farts.

Ollie and April are fuming today, and they keep saying they're going to call everyone out. Probably won't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a huge fight erupt at some point during the day. Especially if they give them beer/wine tonight! *crosses fingers*

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-20-08 at 10:03 AM

>
>Ollie and April are fuming today,
>and they keep saying they're
>going to call everyone out.
>Probably won't happen, but I
>wouldn't be surprised to see
>a huge fight erupt at
>some point during the day.
>Especially if they give them
>beer/wine tonight! *crosses fingers*

That's a great strategy. LOL.

April should follow Dan and be quiet. Jerry could very much be the target as I am sure Dan and Memphis would rather see Jerry go than April. If Dan and Memphis align with Ollie for this week.......Jerry is gone. It also sounds like Renny can not make up her mind..she can be persauded. Michelle was mentioned as wanting a female alliance...which may or may not be true but she is still better friends with April over Jerry. Keesha is probably the only one who really wants April gone over Jerry so she would have to follow along. So April and ollie better not panic and stir up crap because she could seal her fate.

"Who's going home???"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-21-08 at 09:23 AM
The HGs have gone back and forth on who they want to go home by now they must have their minds made up, so, who will be going home this week?

"RE: Who's going home???"
Posted by vince3 on 08-21-08 at 09:28 AM
Unless Jerry does something really, really stupid today, April is the odds on favorite to go, and probably in another sweep.

Of course, that might also depends on Renny's mood swings, too.......

Posted by suzzee on 08-21-08 at 03:33 PM
I know April told Ollie she would understand if he voted to evict her but I'm sure if he did she would make his life hell once he got to the jury house. no smoochie for ollie

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Fishercat on 08-21-08 at 06:29 PM
There's little benefit to Ollie voting to boot April here. No one expects him to keep Jerry over April, so they won't begrudge it.