URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1270
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"She's a norom!"

Posted by Jonnycumlately on 05-10-02 at 03:42 AM
Did anyone notice Neleh's obviously sour face when Vee won the Immunity Challenge? Or how shocked she seemed when Sean admitted he has suspicions of her? (Gee, I wonder who cast that Sean vote? I guess that will just have to remain one of life's big mysteries, huh?) Neleh seems to have this blissfully entitled opinion of herself (known as Jennifer Love Hewitt syndrome), as if she possible couldn't be voted off, because she's just too gosh darn perky for something "bad" to happen to her. It's like she snotty, but in a passive-agressive way (you know, like that OTHER ridiculous naive Mormon that whored herself to a reality show.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: She's a moron!"
Posted by JeffGator on 05-10-02 at 06:53 PM
First of all, you misspelled her religion and you're going to offend some mormons out there. There's supposed to be a "M" in between the "R" and the "O." Secondly, I'm not suprised that she was shocked when Sean admitted his suspicions of her. She seems like the type who would never believe how anyone in the world wouldn't like her. She thinks that her "sweetest girl in the world" routine is really convincing the other contestants that she is the sweetest girl in the world. And when she came to the realization that they all saw through her act, her jaw dropped a mile.