URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1265
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mario AKA Quiter!!!!"

Posted by ChaTTerBoxX on 03-15-05 at 05:44 PM
Ok... i feel sooo screwed by this!! I mean, 2 me he was the BEST, but now due 2 "personal" reasons he QUITS!!!! PLEASE, I'm sorry... i feel as an american viewer & avid watcher of the show we DESERVE answers.... Y did he quit, come on... we are grown ups we can handle it!! Let's be honest 4 a change --- i don't think it's fair that we get some lame answer like "personal" reasons. It really ticks me off & i think something should b addressed.

Aggravated ChaTTerBoxX

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mario AKA Quiter!!!!"
Posted by Smooth23 on 03-15-05 at 07:26 PM
Theres already a thread about this
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1259.shtml
And for the record, around you you osten, you dont quit.

Posted by seahorse on 03-15-05 at 07:34 PM
I will reserve judgement until the real reason comes out for his leaving. I have already heard three different stories. It may not have been all his decision.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Drive My Car on 03-15-05 at 07:46 PM
Who cares.
Honestly, I wish him well in whatever he chooses, but I'm much happier to have Nikko in the competition that Mario.

"Whew!"
Posted by Coconut on 03-15-05 at 09:21 PM
I was starting to worry that this was a strange alternate universe, and not our AI forum.

And I agree with Buggy. Good riddance to the Fez clone!

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

"Locking - two reasons"
Posted by Bebo on 03-15-05 at 10:09 PM
1. These threads should be started on the Individual Contestant forum.

2. Since there are already a number of open discussions on both forums, I'm just going to lock this one.