URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1265
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 4: Apri's reign of..... dunno"

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-08 at 11:14 PM
After nearly 3 hours, April wins the Out On a Ledge HoH Endurance/Torture competition.

She has promised that neither Jessie or Michelle will be nominated or backdoored.

Dan's America's Player for the week. Voting for the first task, get someone nominated, ends at midnight PDT

Could we please try to get Dan to get April to go back on that promise?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 4: Apri's reign of..... dunno"
Posted by rayjj on 08-01-08 at 00:15 AM
Good lord why did they not vote out Jessie. What I thought was a not so dumb cast has now turned into another typical bunch of idiots like every other season.

Posted by Estee on 08-01-08 at 04:51 AM
Ollie said it: they're the dumbest cast ever. No one's arguing with Ollie. And this is the last week to get Jessie out before he poisons the jury and/or ruins your time in Sequesterville, so if he doesn't leave now, we're stuck with him in some capacity for the rest of the season.

"And now the bad news"
Posted by Estee on 08-01-08 at 04:50 AM
April & Ollie have just gained access to both a large bed and a door with a working lock.

Cover your eyes.

"RE: And now the bad news"
Posted by Snidget on 08-01-08 at 08:04 AM
Do you think hamsters still believe that the HoH room is off limits to the feeds? *shudder*

Posted by suzzee on 08-01-08 at 10:10 AM
Have they put a leash & collar in the HOH closet?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by kingfish on 08-01-08 at 11:05 AM
Now now, this isn't "The Greatest American Dog".

That show has classy, well behaved contestants.

Oh wait a minute, Hmmm... Keesha...April...Libra...Michelle, (and that 's just BB10),

Hey! Maybe it is.

Posted by Snidget on 08-03-08 at 08:11 AM
Um, based on the most recent escapades on the feeds...um not sure if I can keep it PG-13, but lets just say this is an appropriate post to reply to when mentioning they are taking advantage of the HoH room's privacy.

April apparently thinks only the producers are seeing her and Ollie go at it. I don't think she realizes stuff like that goes out over the live feeds.

Oh to be in the live audience with a sign when she gets evicted. But they'd probably confiscate it.

"Yeah, but she had her fingers crossed."
Posted by Estee on 08-01-08 at 08:05 AM
Current targets, at least going the current murmur from our ever-babbling brook: Memphis & Jessie.

And if your first thought was 'Memphis is the target', bingo. Jessie doesn't get voted out. Jessie just gets to put his name on the nomination chair and then further claim it with a little manly urine. He marks things with his scent, y'know.

Anyone want to start placing bets that Memphis goes 7-0?

"RE: Yeah, but she had her fingers crossed."
Posted by rayjj on 08-01-08 at 11:31 AM

>
>Anyone want to start placing bets
>that Memphis goes 7-0?
>

Well whoever it is will be 7-0 probably, since these morons cannot think for themselves and are too afraid to do anything other than what the house wants. Calling it now, Jessie is going to win, because even though he is the dumbest person in the house, the rest of them are catching up super fast. I wonder how much the producers swayed the vote last night. Jesse was obviously the bigger threat, and while I liked Angie, she was probably considered boring to the show, hence why she is now out.

I am routing for Jerry, he doesn't back down at all to these punks.

"Cattiness, Round Two -- and the World's Briefest Secret"
Posted by Estee on 08-01-08 at 08:43 AM
April gave some thought to putting Keesha on the block -- because Keesha was seen talking to Memphis. Oh, and she's prettier than April, so the assault against the more attractive isn't over, it's just been put on potential hold. Did Nakomis leave any hair dye in the cage? These women need to go green.

And just to add to the fun, last night, Dan was called into the DR for a nice long session. Michelle and Libra immediately decided he was talking so much time because he's America's Player and was receiving his next assignment.

They were joking to some degree, talking about how he's already made $10,000 (so in this theory, he's been the AP since the start of the game), but -- geez...

Posted by jbug on 08-01-08 at 09:04 AM
promised that neither Jessie or Michelle will be nominated or backdoored

Why?

Posted by Estee on 08-01-08 at 09:15 AM
Because you can't break your word unless you give it first.

Posted by vince3 on 08-01-08 at 09:15 AM
It was to get Michelle to drop last night just in case she coudn't.hold.on.much.....longer!

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-01-08 at 09:16 AM
I think last year Danielle put up Kail after promising her she wouldn't I think promises made during endurance competitions are made for breaking and should not be trusted.

"Nominations ?"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-01-08 at 03:16 PM
Who is April talking about nominating this week? And who is her target?

"RE: Nominations ?"
Posted by Estee on 08-01-08 at 03:42 PM
Last overheard was Memphis & Jessie: Memphis is the target. Keesha might go up as a pawn nomination because April saw her talking to Memphis and the jealousy factor is through the roof this season, but that's a very unlikely possibility.

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 08-01-08 at 09:27 PM
As advertised:

Memphis and Jessie are nominated

Posted by SilverStar on 08-01-08 at 11:26 PM
Yesterday (or at some point over the past day or so) the HGs got a hockey game to play in the backyard. Most of them were smart enough to figure out that it would have to do with a competition... but being that these are the BB10 HGs, they all decided it would be for a luxury comp and not, oh, you know... the POV! The fact that the eviction show moved to Thursday and that they didn't have a food comp today (they all just get standard food for the week) didn't clue them into the fact that their schedule might be mixed up a little this week.

So after a period of fishies, we come back to people frantically getting ready for... something. April is crying up in the HOH about how it's not faaaaiiiiirrrr! It's too much strrrreeeessss! Why is BB doing this to herrrrrrrrrrrr???????? (made me want to vomit)

I'm thinking the POV comp is tonight, and it will have to do with the hockey game. What a surprise. Not.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-02-08 at 00:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-08 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

Ok, there are uh, several major fights going on in the BB house right now. I am a little tipsy and watching these bitches scream at each other for over an hour has somewhat fried my brain, but bear with me and I will edit this post with the details.

*deep breath*

ETA-- Here we go. I will try to be as factual as possible, but this has been going on for a while now, and I'm pretty drunk from playing the BB drinking game. *hic*

It all started up in the HOH. April was stressing about the POV comp being tonight, from the combination of the stressful comp last night and the nominations today, she was not happy. Also in the HOH were Ollie, Keesha, Dan, and Libra. Ollie and Dan were trying to encourage April that she could do it. She could win the POV. Of course since Libra was present, she took this encouragement as a personal affront. *rolls eyes* By them encouraging April, they were simultaneously saying that Libra had no chance in hell of winning. (Libra, Jerry and Michelle were also chosen to play for POV.) Libra threw a fit and left the room, whining about her feelings being hurt. Now, I don't know what actually happened downstairs because I stayed on the HOH feed, but a few minutes later, when Ollie and April were alone in HOH, Jessie came up and said that Libra and Keesha were bitching about April and something about Stephen and Memphis (which I didn't understand.)

What happened next was about 2+ hours worth of bitching and screaming and finger-pointing. I can't even recall all the crap that was said. Libra tried to make it all about her, like she does. Keesha left for awhile, but then came storming back with a vengence, screaming about how April had talked to her. April finally admitted that Jessie was the one who told her all this stuff. For most of the fighting, it seemed like she was content with Memphis taking the blame for it.
Jerry tried to insert himself in the fight, as if he had anything to do with it. Memphis and Dan sat in the living room and laughed at all the fools. (If they didn't infuriate me so much, I would've been laughing too.) Michelle was dragged into the mix due to her relationship with Jessie. Pretty much, every one in the house was fighting with everyone else. All thanks to Libra and Jessie.
Bottom line (from my POV) Libra DID start all this crap by being so "personally hurt" by the others supporting April and Jessie capitalized on it, but it blew up in his face (thank goodness!)

Ugh. If I think of anything else important, I will update.
And btw, this whole fight is STILL going on. And the POV is presumably still happening tonight. Wow. More later... if I don't pass out first.

"Oh, and BTW"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-02-08 at 01:35 AM
April still wants MEMPHIS out!!!!!! *head explodes*

"POV going on now"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-02-08 at 04:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-08 AT 05:19 AM (EST)

It started a few hours ago. Still going right now. I'lve been waiting to see what happened. I'll update if anything happens in the next little while.

The house was still tense, with all the yelling going on.

Edited to add results:

Jerry: PoV, $4,000.
Memphis: Won slop pass, put Jerry on slop.
Michelle: Wears red unitard.
Libra: Won trip to Hawaii, $1,000.
April: $5,000
Jessie: Unknown (letter from home??)

"RE: POV going on now"
Posted by vince3 on 08-02-08 at 05:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-08 AT 05:24 AM (EST)

POV contest is over.

It was the (at least) 4th annual prize and punishment POV contest.

It involved hockey sticks.

Michelle ended up with a unitard. (Whether it was the unitard or not remains to be seen.....)

Memphis won a slop pass and put somebody on slop.

Jerry got put on slop, but he also won the POV!

Somebody won $10k, but it got split: April $5k, Libra $1k, and Jerry $4k........

Libra won a trip to Hawaii

It might be that Jerry has 5k and April 4k........

The money is represented by gold bricks that represent $1k each, and they can use them to barter with other hamsters for favors, like not nominating them, etc. in the game...........

Jessie's prize, if any is unknown. (speculation is a letter from home, but since he got one recently as HoH, I'm not so sure about that.....)

"RE: POV going on now"
Posted by suzzee on 08-02-08 at 10:36 PM
Jerry wanted Renny to cook his slop, she said she wanted a brick for it. LOL

"Michelle can't take much more of this."
Posted by vince3 on 08-02-08 at 06:12 AM
Ever since the POV ended, and possibly after winning the red unitard/catsuit for the week, she's been threatening to DOR, in BB terms (I don't fully understand what that stands for.....) or in Survivor terms, Osten or quit!

Jessie's trying to talk her out of it.

For whatever reason, the target is still aparently Memphis, but if Jessie keeps sticking his foot in his mouth, the sheep may revolt and take the schmuck out!

"RE: Michelle can't take much more of this."
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-02-08 at 06:28 AM
you got the gist of it ...
“DOR” means “departure on request”; in other words, the houseguest leaves voluntarily.

Howie kept telling April that "America wants your DOR" (in BB6)
Good, I hope Michelle DOR's; she's annoying the hell out of me.
They all are, except Dan, but Michelle is near the top of my list. She's not even entertaining annoying.

"Possible fallout."
Posted by Estee on 08-02-08 at 06:56 AM
If Michelle drops out, we're probably going to see one of two things: either the elimination of any week-in-an-hour episodes or the return of Revive-A-Hamster. I don't think CBS wants to shorten the season.

"RE: Possible fallout."
Posted by suzzee on 08-02-08 at 10:41 PM
Have they ever given a free pass to a hamster to be used like a secret POV?

"RE: Possible fallout."
Posted by vince3 on 08-02-08 at 10:52 PM
Free Pass? No

Secret POV? Not quite.

In the All-Stars season they came up with the brilliant idea of the Coup D'Etat. The person who won it could basically take over the HoH at any point up until the eviction ceremony. (the power lasted about 3 weeks, and Chilltown used the threat of the possible power to keep themselves out of a need to use it.....)

"POV ?"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-02-08 at 02:27 PM
So, now that Jerry has won, is he planning on using it? I don't think he would use it though.

"RE: POV ?"
Posted by suzzee on 08-02-08 at 10:39 PM
Not on Memphis, especially after Memphis put him on slop. He's not that fond of Jessie either but since he's sticking with the majority it seems that Memphis is toast. Although as spun up as they all are anything is possible.

"Alliances about to shift, over Jessie!"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-04-08 at 01:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-08 AT 02:27 AM (EST)

The alliances in the house are starting to change:

Libra, Keesha and Renny approached Dan to agree to vote out JESSIE this week, if he is still nominated (I doubt Jerry would use the POV:if he hears about this new deal, though, I don't know what he'd do). One of their arguements was not wanting Jessie in the sequester house.

Both links from Jokers:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=9649309&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Keesha goes outside to get dan and memphis..
L to memphis if i save you, you better not put me up
l and m hug
Dan comes says he will vote jessie they all shake on this
K i have the 4 votes
The boys leave quickly
dan jumps up and down as he leaves
The girls are excited and hugging

April and Ollie had talked of doing something similar to this (but to save Jessie) earlier in the day; Ollie even mentioned striking first.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=9641853&page=6&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Ollie wants to "throw the first punch". April says "yeah, but I'm associated with you"
She's scared. Ollie says he would be taking a risk if he were to throw HOH since he's never safe. April replies "especially with Keesha and Libra"

Both agree that K/L would defect from alliance first, April thinks they might put up Ollie/Jessie to test Ollie's relationship with Jessie.

APril says she's scared of Renny, too, doesn't know "what that crazy b!tch would do". Agrees with Ollie though that Renny probably wouldn't put either A/O up.

Ollie states flat out he's more comfortable aligning with Jessie and Michelle than with Libra and Keesha. April says she'd rather stick with Keesha/Libra.

April says she feels she needs to stay true to her word and vote out Memphis. Ollie says either way (assume he means choosing alliance) it doesn't matter right now.

Sorry, Ollie. Guess you were a little distracted to actually play the game, instead of just talking about it .

"RE: Alliances about to shift, over Jessie!"
Posted by mia rules18 on 08-05-08 at 09:32 PM
>
>
>Sorry, Ollie. Guess you were
>a little distracted to actually
>play the game, instead of
>just talking about it .
>

No kidding...As of now, from what I have seen, Ollie's got no game...I never would have pegged him to be such a non-player at the beginning...

"The hug"
Posted by Loree on 08-04-08 at 09:58 AM
Dan hugged Jessie. He was successful and even smiled and winked at the camera. Dan did a good acting job including tears to get the hug.

"RE: The hug"
Posted by vince3 on 08-04-08 at 11:01 AM
Hamsterwatch says it might've even topped Joshuah's crying jag to Adam last season.........

"POV"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-04-08 at 03:06 PM
Not used.

"April Quote"
Posted by Snidget on 08-04-08 at 06:58 PM
From Hamsterwatch

"Big Brother: You are not allowed to talk about production
April: I just don't understand how they hear every single conversation"

What part of you wear a microphone and every freaking square inch of that house has cameras in it makes no sense to April?

"RE: April Quote"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-05-08 at 08:58 AM
What was she talking about?

"RE: April Quote"
Posted by Snidget on 08-05-08 at 09:21 AM
I didn't see it live, probably talking about what goes on in the diary room. That is something they get a lot of warnings about.

"A message from the cage?"
Posted by vince3 on 08-06-08 at 09:17 AM
Hamsterwatch has a set of pictures from the feeds in which there is a sign in one of the rooms that say "Eviction = Doom"

Well, one of the camera operators panned across the "Eviction =" part, and then panned down to Jessie..........

Hamsterwatch said that there was a similar message when the Revive a Hamster in Season 6 was taking place that said "Forget Cappy", when it was thought it was inevitable that Cappy was gonna get revived.........

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2370

"RE: A message from the cage?"
Posted by SilverStar on 08-06-08 at 11:41 AM
That was great. I usually turn on the feeds when I get home to see if anything is going on, and then I'll set them off to the side and watching something else on TV/fix dinner/whatever.
So I was sitting there half paying attention to the feeds (I had the sound off because I can't stand hearing Michelle and Jessie constantly whispering) when I noticed that they were panning across that sign. I was all WTH is that? and then when I got what they were doing, I had to rewind to make sure I was seeing things right. LOL. It was hilarious.

Surfkitten summer sigs!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-06-08 at 09:29 AM
I gather that I should be rooting for a Jessie eviction. But somehow by not coming here or going to tvclubhouse I find myself rooting for Jessie and Michelle. I think I must like my thoughts being manipulated because I am enjoying BB alot more by not knowing what's going on behind what's shown on tv.

Posted by toddE on 08-06-08 at 12:44 PM
I mostly just come here to see who has HoH or PoV, don't get feeds or anything.

But just from watching TV, I really hate Michelle and Jessie. They just get worse and worse. Jessie is actually so ignorant, arrogant, vile and all-around terrible, he is almost good and I imagine the producers will try anything to keep him around.

Memphis is no cup of tea, either, so entitled it's obvious he was recruited for the show. He seems to think he deserves to win. Ugh.

This week is perfect for me, because the two least bearable houseguests are both up so no matter who goes, I win. But I prefer Jessie to go, because the screaming matches that go on around and with him are not as entertaining as the Jerry/Memphis feud.

Memphis giving Jerry slop, etc...it is all quite amusing. So I hope Memphis stays, I guess, even though he sucks.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-06-08 at 01:27 PM
I guess we all see things differently. I think ALL the contestents have annoying qualities....that is why they are cast. I preferred the Jessie, Michelle, Memphis and Angie alliance. April is so annoying. Just the pathetic look on her face and she actually thinks america is rooting for her. Libra...it is all about Libra. Keesha....she is so hypocritical. She waits for someone to get elimiated and then cries about how they were her friends....then blames everyone else for it. Note to Keesha....you want Stephan and Memphis still in the game.....align with them because girl are part of the reason they are getting eliminated. SO yes I like Jessie. He definating adds more to the show then.......well just about everyone. Jessie should still be there. I also like rooting for the underdog. So who is more annoying April/Libra/Keesha > Jessie/Michelle/Memphis? Hands down we have a winner and it is ALK.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-06-08 at 02:09 PM
I don't loooove Jessie, not liked I loooooved Janelle , but I can't stand Libra, April or Keesha. I so wanted J/M or Memphis to win HOH *pout

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by J Slice on 08-06-08 at 02:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-08 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

All I can say is - you know you're in rough shape when Renny is starting to look like the sanest, least irritating person in the house.

And April is totally Haggie-redux.

"Oh, I bet everyone outside is cheering for me!"

Yeah, like fun they are. More likely, everyone's hoping that the bus she keeps throwing over people might back up a little and hit her instead.

"Speaking of April"
Posted by vince3 on 08-06-08 at 04:50 PM
Didn't somebody say a week or so that she has a twin sister that's pregnant, and she might be trying to be completely like her twin and get knocked up?

Well, we're at day 30 in the hamster cage, and guess what April hasn't had yet while inside the cage........?

"RE: Speaking of April"
Posted by Estee on 08-06-08 at 04:54 PM
In two words:

...holy carp...

-- okay. We know Ollie hasn't been using condoms. The feedsters would know if April was on a pill-based form of birth control 'cause they would have seen her take 'em. There's a chance that she's been using one of the methods that gives you less cycles per year... Has she been saying anything about actively missing her period? Is it starting to dawn on her that she's late, or is this just outside peeps counting?

Posted by Snidget on 08-06-08 at 05:01 PM
According to the feedsters (mostly jokers) I read who seem to be interested in this she at one point said she usually has her period about the 13th of the month.

So she may have had one shortly after going in that we just didn't catch.

I think some of the feedsters said she said she wasn't on birth control, but it may be that she isn't take the pill but has something else, but not something that stops the periods.

I do think someone said there had been a birth control discussion at least with the girls and she wasn't on any, but I don't have the link for that.

Posted by vince3 on 08-06-08 at 05:06 PM
Well, if memory serves, the feeds came on after the premiere on July 13th........ at around Midnight our time.......

So, this is probably the feedsters not noticing that she's had one yet. Namely Hamsterwatch.........

Posted by kingfish on 08-06-08 at 06:42 PM
Well, if she becomes pregnant, we should be able to tell Dan what to tell April what to name him/her.

America's Choice should be.........?

"Name the baby"
Posted by suzzee on 08-06-08 at 08:36 PM
I'm for Ollieoops

"RE: Name the baby"
Posted by kingfish on 08-07-08 at 10:15 AM
Ha!

We have a winner!

Ollieoops.

"Votes"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-07-08 at 09:31 AM
Can someone fill me in on how the votes stand as of this morning?

"RE: Votes"
Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 10:48 AM
It's anybody's guess. April thinks it's 7-0 to evict Memphis -- or rather, it had better be, or else her vengeance shall be terrible. And pointless. (Mostly pointless.) But there's sub-alliances and movements all over the place, to the point where Jessie could go 4-3 -- April's immediate alliance (Libra, Keesha, Ollie) votes Memphis, everyone else goes Jessie.

That's assuming someone actually commits to making waves in the cage and American allows Dan to keep his Bible-sworn promise. But at least it's on the possibility board -- for now.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-07-08 at 11:11 AM

> But there's sub-alliances and
>movements all over the place,
>to the point where Jessie
>could go 4-3 -- April's
>immediate alliance (Libra, Keesha, Ollie)
>votes Memphis, everyone else goes
>Jessie.

That won't happen as Michelle would never vote to evict Jessie.

Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 11:24 AM
As said, there's movements all over the place. I agree that it's really, really unlikely for Michelle to turn on Jessie -- but the anti-Jessie movement needs a fourth somewhere. Keesha might turn on April & Libra long enough to cast that vote. I'm just not sure who any alliance subgroup is composed of right now -- and, even worse, the hamsters may not be sure themselves.

The funniest part, at least to me, is that Dan's going around making promises to both sides (with occasional Bible-swearing) when he seriously doesn't know which side he's on. He might think America's leaning towards getting Jessie out, but he doesn't know -- and the more he tries to cover his rear with all parties, the better the chance he'll wind up papering one side with something flammable.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-07-08 at 03:41 PM
Libra, Keesha, and Renny are voting to evict Jessie.
Ollie, Jerry, and Michelle are voting to evict Memphis.
Dan is voting to evict whoever America tells him to, but he's hoping it's Jessie. He swore on a bible that he would be evicting Jessie, but he has also promised his vote to evict Memphis, which I don't quite understand. He's really making himself a target for next week. He'd better quit trying to throw HOH right about... now.

Can't wait for tonight's show and the aftermath. Either way, one group is going to be blindsided and pissed off. *rubs hands together*

Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 03:47 PM
Wow... so Jessie could get voted out, but April would be the one who was blindsided. She's very much been on the Keesha power trip this week: everyone must do my bidding or else -- I'll think of something! But not only is she about to lose power and potentially miss her intended target, but her alliance is kicking her to the curb.

I think. At this point, you can't tell the alliances with a scorecard.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-07-08 at 04:40 PM
Yep, you pretty much got it right. Except it's not just Libra/Keesha kicking April to the curb. April is also kicking them to the curb. She and Ollie are planning on substituting Michelle/Jessie for Libra/April. Who knows what they'll do if Jessie is voted out. Probably continue to use Jerry.

Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 04:43 PM
So what we're really looking at is a case of 'How dare you betray me before I could betray you!'

Gonna be a week of really mature behavior.

"Another glimpse into Jessie's world."
Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 11:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

First he told Craig Ferguson that he thought the late-night appearances were making him a target, and then we got this quote regarding the feeds:

'What I don't get is, do they hear what we're saying? Or is it captioned?'

No, Jessie. Mime is very popular on the Internet this year.

Also: Libra's birthday has come and gone. All she wants for a gift is for everyone to do everything she says. Forever. What she didn't want was a cake. From April. And what April didn't want to do was make Libra a cake. Flip between feeds fast enough and you got it in simulcast. To quote Hamsterwatch, 'Having her ##### about April making her birthday cake while April was bitching about her while making it was like something out of a sitcom, only you can't make this stuff up.' Making stuff up is Libra's department: it turns out she's been exaggerating the cost of her daycare, and she's gradually letting the others know how well-off she really is financially -- after all, what else is left to boast about?

Libra may wind up taking a very long fall.

"Why don't they talk about the sex? (and other late-night antics)"
Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 12:01 PM
Apparently one of the viewer questions that made it through to the Ferguson appearance concerned April & Ollie's late-night (and any time of day) activities, and why it's never been mentioned to the participants. Julie's reply was along the lines of 'We're afraid that if we let them know it's going out over the feeds, it'll make them camera-shy.' As a result, April & Ollie were both neglected in the late-night appearance ('cause what else is Craig gonna ask them about?), and that sent April's mood back to the nadir. She spends a lot of time there. Honestly: OCD or maniac-depressive?

And after that, last night turned out to be Wake-Up Calls in the house, continuing a ways into the wee hours -- not quite into where the hamsters have gone on their own, but a fair distance. A few people think they heard Chelsea's voice among the yellers, and there were definitely a few pots and pans being banged together.

"RE: Why don't they talk about the sex? (and other late-night antics)"
Posted by Snidget on 08-07-08 at 12:28 PM
I'd love to see the stats on the feed subscriptions once they told the late night audience there was porn on it.

Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 12:40 PM
A few people (including Hamsterwatch) think the sex was mentioned on late-night specifically to boost feed subscriptions. The number of deaths from the resulting not-surprise was not reported.

Posted by kingfish on 08-07-08 at 12:51 PM
All of this pretty much makes BB11 a foregone conclusion.

But what are they gonna do to top this? DPs, you think? Burro acts?

Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 01:41 PM
DPs, you think?

Designated Pissants?

Dopes Paramount?

Displaced Paranormals?

One of the Google options for DPS: Damage Per Second.

Posted by kingfish on 08-07-08 at 02:33 PM
Dueling pianists? (Hey, that'll kick up the ratings).

Double plays?

The age-old question, diploid or polyploid?

Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 02:41 PM
Rather than keep this up all thread, what kind of DPs did you originally have in mind?

Posted by kingfish on 08-07-08 at 02:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

Double penetration.

It's a term I heard the older guys using.

Sorry, I thought you were joking.

"Good news: accidental HoH preview shot."
Posted by Estee on 08-07-08 at 03:10 PM
Bad news: isolation booths.