URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1264
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Memphis and consistent strategy."

Posted by Estee on 09-17-08 at 07:39 AM
'Let's see. I threw every HoH competition. I threw away every chance to make a direct move in this game. Here I am in the Final Two. What else can I throw?'

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Memphis and consistent strategy."
Posted by samboohoo on 09-17-08 at 07:43 AM
Exactly. Worst jury appearance since Amanda's first jury appearance.

I don't mind the Dan win though.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-17-08 at 04:26 PM
I do agree some of the things Memphis said didn't make any sense, but you gotta hand it to him......he went from being hated by the jury to being liked again. So it wasn't all bad....as he did change the juries opinion of him.

BUT, in addition to your thought about losing comps. Memphis obviously did not prepare for the jury. THis question should've had a better answer. Memphis could of corrected the person and said that he did not win HOHs because that was part of his strategy. His strategy was to lose HOH on purpose and win POV instead as they are more important and don't put a target on his back. Memphis could've said he won competitions just not HOHs. Instead he said those stupid comments.

Also, Memphis blew it with Renny. Her question is what did you do for me and he just hymn and hawed and just kept saying that is a tough question. He should've said he did nothing because she was a tough one to crack....that he knew that out of the people left in the house she was the one that would go after him.......he could've played up the you are a great player and threat to me angle.

In the end, Dan won and should've but Memphis was a pretty good player also. Dan said that during the jury he was going to go after Memphis and Memphis said he was not going to go after Dan. Dan was the smarter player.

Posted by samboohoo on 09-17-08 at 08:42 PM
Yep, I just saw the Sunday episode.