URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1263
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"

Posted by mrc on 08-27-08 at 11:06 AM
1. Align with most-hated player, who subsequently is the first boot.

2. Play weak by throwing challenges.

3. Tell everyone how weak you are.

4. Play an obvious AP week.

5. ##### off Jerry, a jury member.

6. Make an alliance with Memphis, then ##### him off.

7. Make an alliance that includes Renny.

8. Make a deal with Ollie, then break it by pissing off Ollie and Michelle, jury members who will likely vote against him.

9. ##### off everyone off by making them play a stupid game at the veto meeting that calls everyone out.

Yep, no way this guy loses this season.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Table of contents
  • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,Estee, 11:12 AM, 08-27-08
    • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,vince3, 11:24 AM, 08-27-08
    • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,mrc, 11:40 AM, 08-27-08
  • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,SilverStar, 02:11 PM, 08-27-08
    • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,mrc, 03:18 PM, 08-27-08
  • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,Colonel Zoidberg, 06:09 AM, 08-28-08
  • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,kingfish, 03:44 PM, 08-28-08
    • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,mrc, 11:23 AM, 08-29-08
      • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,shaneperry, 02:29 PM, 08-29-08
        • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,JoshInSGV, 02:59 AM, 08-30-08
      • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,kingfish, 02:49 PM, 08-29-08
        • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,mrc, 08:43 AM, 09-02-08
  • RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!,Pez, 03:29 AM, 09-07-08
  • You're welcome,mrc, 10:16 AM, 09-17-08
    • RE: You're welcome,samboohoo, 10:21 AM, 09-17-08
      • RE: You're welcome,mrc, 03:47 PM, 09-17-08
    • RE: You're welcome,Snidget, 10:22 AM, 09-17-08
      • RE: You're welcome,shaneperry, 02:51 PM, 09-17-08
        • RE: You're welcome,Snidget, 03:01 PM, 09-17-08

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dan's Strategery? Brilliant!"
Posted by Estee on 08-27-08 at 11:12 AM
Adam.
Dick
Maggie
Jun

Need I go on?

Posted by vince3 on 08-27-08 at 11:24 AM
Boogie

Posted by mrc on 08-27-08 at 11:40 AM
Exactly my point. Dan has it in the bag.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-27-08 at 02:11 PM
You forgot one. He pissed off April, a jury member, by going against her HOH wishes and voting out Jessie.

Go Dan!!

Posted by mrc on 08-27-08 at 03:18 PM
Just one more reason Dan will win. He's a lock.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-28-08 at 06:09 AM
Dan must be doing something right in this game. Let's see...broken deals, hasn't been tossed for annoying the host, and actually managed to get Ollie to curse - and not just curse, but drop one of Carlin's seven words.

At this rate, he'll have Jerry praising Communism, Renny dressing like Hillary Clinton, Keesha being best friends with April, and Michelle speaking with a perfect Midwestern accent.

And he'll probably win if the double-eviction week doesn't kill him first.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

Posted by kingfish on 08-28-08 at 03:44 PM
1. Align with most-hated player, who subsequently is the first boot. And have it not adversly affect his chances

2. Play weak by throwing challenges. Yet making it through to final six. Point is, what ever works is good.

3. Tell everyone how weak you are. Yet make final 6 and he win a crucial HOH. Again, it seems to work for him.

4. Play an obvious AP week. with the effect that crazy Alice (Michelle) and Ollie are completely fooled, they think he is a BB plant. Even Jerry agrees with them on this. And it can't hurt to have the opposition looking at the wrong hand as you palm the Queen.

5. Piss off Jerry, a jury member. A vote that he could not avoid losing. America forced him to vote off Jessie, causing Jerry to think he was a rat, something Jerry can apparently never forgive him for. He probably did lose Jerrys vote, unless he is sitting next to Memphis at F2. But Jerry's a whacko, and only one vote, and he has to vote for somebody at the end.

6. Make an alliance with Memphis, then Piss him off. Then placate him with his openess and reasoning, to the point where Memphis is back on his side. A bit less so, perhaps, but still voting with Dan's alliance. And with very little cost, Dan got what he wanted, which was fooling Ollie until the POV ceremony.

7. Make an alliance that includes Renny. again, a necessity. Renny is the crazy cannon, but she is also the fourth member of an alliance that needs four to control the votes.

8. Make a deal with Ollie, then break it by pissing off Ollie and Michelle, jury members who will likely vote against him. It was a smart deal, and he was smart to wait to break it, and smart to break it. His alliance will now be four to two, and stronger no matter who wins the next HOH. Jury votes are unpredictable, and the first step is getting to the final two. And this deal helps Dan get closer to F2. If he is sitting next to Keesha, Libra's and April's enemy, they might just vote for him. Then all he would need would be Memphis and Rennys vote. April even could sway Ollie, given a week or two of 'persuading'.

9. Piss off everyone off by making them play a stupid game at the veto meeting that calls everyone out. I actually think those in his alliance see the advantage that game gave him. Keesha has spoken of it, and I think Memphis can see it. At any rate it hardly hurts him, even it it proves to be ineffective.

I think all of these moves has been very smart. Very Will Kirby, if somewhat less sneakily so. If all of this pays off for him, I am willing to claim all these moves as indeed brilliant. if he doesn't win, still, they will have been a good try, and show more gamesmanship than almost any other BBer.

Posted by mrc on 08-29-08 at 11:23 AM
I'm glad you agree. Peeps thought I was being funny when I was being dead serious.

Honest, I was.

Posted by shaneperry on 08-29-08 at 02:29 PM
Dan is a lying A-HOLE...and will be voted out next. The other wont trust him.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-30-08 at 02:59 AM
Michelle? Is that you?

Posted by kingfish on 08-29-08 at 02:49 PM
You do realize that you just pegged the sarcasm meter.

Posted by mrc on 09-02-08 at 08:43 AM

Posted by Pez on 09-07-08 at 03:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-08 AT 03:50 AM (EST)

No, Dan (and anyone that believes that there is a magic man in the sky) is an idiot. Dan makes stupid decisions without thinking and then he tries to pretend that it was all part of his master plan.

"You're welcome"
Posted by mrc on 09-17-08 at 10:16 AM
I can't remember the last time someone pegged a RTV season like I did in this thread.

I feel like I'm channeling shakes.

"RE: You're welcome"
Posted by samboohoo on 09-17-08 at 10:21 AM
Thank you oh brilliant one.

Posted by mrc on 09-17-08 at 03:47 PM
I knew you and Snidge would appreciate me.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Snidget on 09-17-08 at 10:22 AM
That? was spooky!!!

Manga by Slicey!

Posted by shaneperry on 09-17-08 at 02:51 PM
WOW!!! Dan was just lucky that he was in the house with such stupid people who cant think.

Posted by Snidget on 09-17-08 at 03:01 PM
Wait, there was a season of Big Bother where it wasn't a house full of stupid people that can't think?

I know every so often one slips through the cracks and gets in...

Manga by Slicey!