URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1263
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The cry baby"

Posted by cheezit on 08-01-07 at 08:46 AM
Okay, who is the flipping cry baby on the show? I've only watched it in passing but every time she's crying. WHY?????????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The cry baby"
Posted by Vixxxen on 08-01-07 at 10:39 AM
That little cry baby is Amber. I think she needs Prozac as she cries over every little thing. I'm wondering why she didn't cry over the fact that Jen didn't like her picture?

If Amber gets head of household she's going to cry every time she's on camera. Ugh!

Posted by LOLABelle on 08-01-07 at 11:08 AM
Amber cries about everything..! Hope she goes home soon.

Posted by J Slice on 08-01-07 at 11:22 AM
As opposed to now, when she cries every time she appears on camera.

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-01-07 at 02:23 PM
I was starting to think it was her strategy, appear weak and weepy so that no one would see you as a threat. But when she does it in the DR it makes me think its just her.

Posted by kari1227 on 08-03-07 at 04:44 PM
OMG! Remember when she was mad at Dustin for taking the $$ that Jameka could have used! lmao! In the DR she was like ja...ja.. jamek... jameka could have used that money! I got my mother to watch the show this year... everytime Amber crys my mom looks at me like WHAT IS HER PROBLEM!! LOL... needless to say my mom looks at me alot!

One quick note ~ love how Evil tells it like it is ~ no surprises just straight up!!!

Posted by RABISH on 08-06-07 at 02:18 PM
She needs to go and soon.
How do the other housemates not find that annoying...and phony?
Like her sobbing when Nick left. Did she not tell Dustin to backdoor Nick?
I think she has serious emotional issues and probably shouldnt be there at all, or she is one heck of an actress.

Posted by Starshine on 08-02-07 at 11:34 AM
Although Danielle seems to be taking on Amber at the crying game

Posted by kingfish on 08-03-07 at 02:02 PM
"....every time she's crying. WHY????????? "

Depression can cause this. Over emotional reactions, constantly crying with the slightest provocation. It's a possibility that her private life is in turmoil and is causing her to be clinically depressed. If so, she should seek counciling, not the stress of BB.

Posted by shaneperry on 08-03-07 at 02:29 PM
OMG!!! im so sick of Amber crying....she needs to go home NOW!! i cant stand her...

Posted by SwtSthrnGal33 on 08-03-07 at 10:26 PM
Amber's thing is "but I love so and so soooooooooo much". Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. She doesn't really know these people. SHUT UP ALREADY!! But I love youuuuuu
soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!

Posted by butternut on 08-04-07 at 10:54 PM
Why are you guys bashing Am....Am......Amber??? (sob) She is just an emotional (hiccup) person!!! Lea.....lea.....leave her alone!!! (And now would be a good time to buy stock in Kleenex)

Posted by charli_baltimoreny on 08-06-07 at 03:56 PM
OMG...Amber works my nerves...she should have been put up because she str8 up lied last week to Nick and was acting more emotional than Dani when she was the one vying for him to be put up. I have never seen someone cry so much on reality TV.

Posted by agman on 08-07-07 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-07 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

Everytime she comes on camera, they should play that song,"Don't Cry Outloud"

and I should check my spelling before I post to make sure I don't spell "outloud" outload. hehehehehehe

Arkie original work 2007

Posted by agman on 08-07-07 at 05:03 PM
>Okay, who is the flipping cry
>baby on the show? I've
>only watched it in passing
>but every time she's crying.
That's none other than waaaaaaaaaaaaamber!