URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1263
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "

Posted by sonflower001 on 01-31-06 at 00:35 AM
I can't believe that Bachelor Travis Stork (what a name, "Dr. Stork," "paging Dr. Stork" OMG) would allow the booted bachelorettes Jennifer and Shiloh to come back and pick out the girls for one-on-one dates. He's known those girls for about five minutes and doesn't like them, yet he lets them schedule his time with the remaining girls. What up widdat? I thought that was BIZARRE; what doctor would do that? Did he run out of friends to choose dates for him? Who cares what those girls "know about what goes on in the house?" He should go by who he likes, not by what those catty girls think.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Booted Bachelorettes Assigning One-on-one Dates? "
Posted by Elaine0 on 01-31-06 at 06:36 AM
I'm sure it wasn't his idea. The producers only wanted more drama between the women.

Posted by weyhing4 on 01-31-06 at 08:04 AM
Yeah, I thought it was pretty odd too. I mean, they have already been scorned & dumped by Dr. Boring, so what could possibly be their motivation in looking out for him?

Given just a little "authority" over the other harpys, they acted like George, Carolyn and the Trumpster the way they hotseated the other girls, as if a shot at Travis Dork was the equivalent of a 7 figure business career.

The way they laid into Moana, like "you better take this seriously" made me especially squirm. I could not believe what I was watching. I have news for you ladies: DOCTORS ARE OVERRATED AND INHERENTLY EGOTISTICAL. Just because The horror..... the horror.......

Posted by CattyChat on 01-31-06 at 08:05 AM
Yes, I thought that was the most ridiculous thing to do. Have 2 rejected, scorned girls who never knew Travis before the show come back to interrogate the remaining girls for the "right" ones.

I doubt this show will be back after this season.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by BlueLies on 01-31-06 at 09:19 PM
Yes, that was bizarre.

I don't think the results would be distorted at all... no, no, no.. of course not.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Posted by qwertypie on 02-02-06 at 12:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

This show is getting harder and harder to watch.
Not that it was ever easy
Editted to fix the spelling mistakes.

Thanks Cygnus X1, you ROCK my world!