URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1261
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 3: Barbie's Keesha's Dream HoH Room"

Posted by vince3 on 07-23-08 at 08:26 PM
This oughta be interesting. Keesha won the Alien Abduction Showdown HoH competition due to Libra's self-destruction. Will the Kill the Floaters strategy continue? Or will the house finally have a week of decent drama up until the actual vote? (Doubt it....)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 3: Barbie's Keesha's Dream HoH Room"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-24-08 at 03:01 AM
Keesha told Renny that she (R) is the only one she (K) trusts. Keesha also promised Jerry, Libra, April and Ollie that they will not be nominated.

Early choices include putting up Angie (her target) and Dan or Memphis. Jessie (or, as some people are calling him, Fizz Eeek, lol) made a plea to put up Libra. Memphis was upset that Keesha promised not to put up Jerry AND that Angie may be put up.

Posted by Estee on 07-24-08 at 07:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

I still think that no matter what Keesha's (and for that matter, April's) spoken motiviation is in targeting Angie, it all ultimately breaks down to 'She's prettier than me!'

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-24-08 at 08:55 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08
>AT 07:56 AM (EST)

>
>I still think that no matter
>what Keesha's (and for that
>matter, April's) spoken motiviation is
>in targeting Angie, it all
>ultimately breaks down to 'She's
>prettier than me!'
>
>

Always is. Seems to me other than Brian there really hasn't been any logical reason for the nominees. If Keesha nominate Angie....she will begin war with the otherside who up until now had no problems with them.

Posted by kingfish on 07-24-08 at 12:09 PM
An observation of no importance:

I think Keesha is prettier than Angie. Angie is fetching, and younger, but Keesha.... ummm.

What is of importance, though, is what they think, and Keesha could very well have Angie envy.

Posted by Fishercat on 07-24-08 at 02:38 PM
What Kingfish said on both counts. Keesha's definitely hotter than Angie IMO, and Keesha's not really my type.

Not saying anything about personalities.

Posted by nailbone on 07-24-08 at 03:10 PM
I prefer both April and Angie over Keesha.

Posted by RebelYell on 07-25-08 at 00:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-08 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

Angie is attractive and probably has the best personality. Don't like that she smokes like a chimney, but I don't have to smell her.

April is just plain skank.

Keesha is not unattractive, but that hole in the side of her mouth and her "constant migraine" frown will put you off.

Plus, is it me or does she have a problem with people thinking she's dumb. She's really trying to prove herself in the smarts area and, other than her 10th-grade vocabulary, I don't think she's going to pull it off.

Isn't it funny how Michelle doesn't even get into the discussion?

Add: Oh, and let's not forget Libra. She's right up there in the prettiest race. If for no other reason than by default.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 07:58 AM
Plus, is it me or does she have a problem with people thinking she's dumb.

Any time you work in a profession where the first and only hiring criteria is appearance (her waitress position, model, exotic dancer, etc.), you will have people assuming you're an idiot. Worse, they typically have majority.

Of course, sometimes the person with that job is an idiot...

Posted by kingfish on 07-25-08 at 12:48 PM
If ya'll keep killing my stereotypes, I wont have much left to believe in. Although I did meet a smart waitress once. Not in Hooters though.

"Whose HoH is it anyway?"
Posted by Estee on 07-24-08 at 09:31 AM
Libra thinks it's hers: she spent most of the night in repeated verbal guilt trip assaults on Keesha, trying to control the nominations, the Veto, and just when everyone stopped breathing. It got to the point of 'Won't you please think about the children!' -- as in Libra not getting to see pictures after losing the HoH competition. Keesha's only real defense was -- alcohol: she finally reached the point of being drunk enough to tell Libra where to get off. (The balcony. Step over, then step out.)

The rest of the hamsters didn't exactly give Keesha any HoH respect: they stole her food, ate her candy, drank her alcohol (except for one bottle snatched out of harm's way), and took the bathrobe -- before spending the night alternately barraging her with their own nomination ideas (whenever they could steal a moment from Libra) and gossiping to the others about whatever Keesha might be thinking at the time. In fact, the only person who didn't conduct a full-scale raid on Keesha's HoH supplies and demand every last second of her time was -- right. Angie. Who's going to be nominated. It's still an interesting priority.

"Jerry who?"
Posted by Estee on 07-24-08 at 09:33 AM
Ever seen a public shunning? Tune in to the live feeds if you want a demonstration: the young have decided that since the old hold no direct power, they don't have to exist any more.

This applies more to Jerry than Renny. Renny's an entertaining drunk. The other hamsters can relate.

Posted by kingfish on 07-24-08 at 09:46 AM
When I saw the effect Keesha's campaign to put up Libra, or to vote Dan out, might be having (frigging editors) I began to thing she might have some game, and be able to use a little strategy.

Hope she does. Someone ought to be capable of manipulation. There was some hint that the value of floaters might be dawning on some of them before the last vote, but now it seems to be forgotten. Two old guys = two votes, how handy would it be to get on their good side.

I'd like to see the effect that nominating Michele (or Jesse) and Libra (or April) would have on the tension in the house. I think Keesha would never do that, but one can hope.

Maybe if they all got together and conversated!

Posted by SilverStar on 07-24-08 at 12:38 PM
Currently, April and Keesha are up in HOH having a MAJOR Angiebash session. They hate her, she's a rude, cold beyotch, can't stand to even look at her, how dare she hold Steven's hand during eviction, she's so fake, blah blah blah. It's hilarious because everything they say about Angie is exactly the way I feel about them (especially April).

My favorite line:
"America loves us because we're the underdogs."
Nevermind that their little alliance has been controlling the whole game so far, and that Angie's friends are the ones who keep getting kicked off. Yeah, real underdogs there. God, they are infuriating. (Yes, I am an Angie fan.)

Anyway, the plan right now is to nominate Angie (surprise!) and Memphis. Angie is the target, but if she wins POV they will boot Memphis, just to get rid of yet another FOA (friend of Angie.)

Food comp should be getting underway very soon.

"Food comp over."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-08 at 03:40 PM
It sounds like this was one of the ones where they played for specific foods that the entire house could eat, instead of having half on full meals and half on slop. It definitely sounds like they got a pretty limited menu out of it. Chicken, raisins, pumpernickel, pigs' feet...

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-08 at 08:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Earlier in the day, Jessie proposed to Keesha the same plan that Steven proposed to him when he was HoH: Nominate Libra.

It worked exactly like last week, it went over like a lead balloon.

Nominations are Jessie and Angie.

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by Corvis on 07-25-08 at 08:16 AM
Is is possible Jessie will get booted? I hope so.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 09:10 AM
Put it this way: for several hours last night (and possibly continuing into today), Jessie thought he was nominated because Craig Ferguson called him a ho. He then went on a metaphor tangent that revealed his amazing amount of experience with pulling wings off flies. So if it comes down to thinking his way out, we're looking at some major comedy.

The problem: Angie is the primary target. And if Angie goes off, then Keesha will replace her with Memphis and he'll likely drop right into the crosshairs. (This is Punish The Partners week: if Jessie takes and uses the veto, Michelle would replace him.) For some reason -- one which I still think translates to 'She's prettier than me!' -- Keesha thinks Angie's the biggest threat in the house.

But at the same time, Jessie's more of a challenge threat as long as things occasionally dart back to physical and strength-based. Is the house smart enough to ignore Keesha and see that?

And the answer to that one: not this year...

Posted by realitytvfan07 on 07-25-08 at 09:26 AM
I don't think Keeshsa knows how to decide who to get rid of. So she is basing it on who she gets along with.

Posted by J Slice on 07-25-08 at 09:35 AM
Edited to fix:

But at the same time, Jessie's more of a challenge threat as long as things occasionally dart back to physical and strength-based. Is the house smartnon-lobotomized enough to ignore Keesha and see that?

Do you see how they roll?

Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 09:50 AM
I think Tillman could outsmart most of this house.

Bella Starlet, not so much.

"One fact, one rumor."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 10:32 AM
Fact: The veto competition is going to be early today. (Given that we're talking about BB, 'early' can be anything before two in the morning.)

Rumor: Jessie's gay. (I'm sure the dinner conversation is just as boring.)

http://cbs2.com/bigbrother/Libra.Jesse.Big.2.779364.html Do the Google search at your own risk.

"Veto competition still (presumably) in progress."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 05:53 PM
Whatever it is, 'fast' probably isn't on the list: the feeds have been out for roughly three hours.

"RED ALERT!"
Posted by vince3 on 07-25-08 at 05:54 PM
BB and Greatest American Dog are switching timeslots which gives BB back it's usual Sunday, Tuesday, live Thursday eviction schedule.

http://tinyurl.com/62vdmx

Also, the POV competition is in progress, the feeds have been out for 3 hours now......... Michelle and Libra are possibilities to receive the backdoor, especially Michelle, who definitely won't be playing in the POV........

"POV Winner is..."
Posted by SilverStar on 07-25-08 at 06:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-08 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

Keesha.

I doubt she'll use it, but you never know what will happen between now and Sunday.

ETA- it seems like they had to sit in a pile of compost (complete with a green unitard and a flower hat) and have worms dumped on them. I think they had to guess the time and try to judge when an hour was up. Libra apparently came in second, so I'm sure we'll hear about that non-stop. Joy.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

"RE: POV Winner is..."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 06:46 PM
Yep, Libra's already started whining about how every competition she's in, she's always #2.

Libra? So far, for everything that takes place in the cage, you are a very solid #2. And we're all waiting for the cosmic enema to hit so someone can flush you away.

"POV results"
Posted by frisky on 07-25-08 at 06:25 PM
Keesha won the POV. It took for, like, ever.

Libra is wearing a green unitard and Jessie is wearing green spandex pants. Renny is dressed normally. Keesha was in the shower and people are in the shower downstairs. Must've been messy.

"Idiocy abounds."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-08 at 06:44 PM
Keesha was boasting that she's the first HoH this season to win Veto. Renny and Libra immediately began arguing that Jessie had done it first.

Jessie in spandex for a week? The drinking game just went to overtime.

"RE: Idiocy abounds."
Posted by vince3 on 07-26-08 at 08:23 AM
She didn't phrase it right. She's the first HoH to win the POV during their reign.

"Two long convos in HOH"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-26-08 at 04:18 AM
Friday night in the BB house was a busy one for Keesha. The HOH door was revolving all night! Besides the usual suspects (AOL), Angie had a long and interesting talk alone with her. But what I found to be the most entertaining was Jessie. In the span of about 20 minutes (copied from Jokers) -

Jessie said shes getting out somebody you cant trust, is cutting her down, lying to you
Jessie said Libra has kicked Keeshas word up and down this house
Jesse saying Libra degrades and lies to her --even today--imagine what shell say when you put her up
Jessie says if he walks out of house over something he dodnt do will be the worst for him
Jessie saying you can only trust actions and she should look at that---and Libra will bring her down for being affiliated w/ Brian later
Jessie says he was mindwashed by the mob
Jessie telling her that her going back on her word isnt on trial and she needs to get past that
Jessie says libra only gonna kiss her butt for another 3 days
Jessie volunteers to campaign all night w/ her if she wants and hell knock on the door if people come up--she declines that offer
jessie keeps saying he cant sleep cuz hes on the block and he didnt do anything and he was wronged and libra lied
Jessie says Libra has stayed up till wee hours of the night and she wont lose and shell cut you off at the knees cuz it was her steven and brian
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&page=4&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=

Whole Angie/Keesha convo (long)

Angie: I've been meaning to talk to you for a couple of days
K: I understand, everyone's up here... every time I take a shower, someone's up here
A: Maybe you should say guys enough
K: I know... Ive tried to hint around but everytime its like ding dong..
Angie tells Keesha that she heard that K thought she was after her, but that is so far from the truth. Angie says she would have put up Libra & April only b/c she feels like they are gunning for her.

K talks about how hard it was to nom someone & Angie agrees

K says that Angie just didnt talk to her, so she had no choice

Angie says even if she stays in the house this week, K wont have anything to worry about. Because of their friendship with Steven, she feels like they have a bond.

Angie tells Keesha she understands what it's like to be an outcast, and tells her that she wasnt involved in the nominating Steven decision.

Keesha says her biggest thing with Angie is that she hasnt gotten a chance to talk to her one on one and thats the biggest reason why she feels Angie is a threat, because she has to go by what other people say and has to assume things.

Keesha says she doesnt feel like shes petty like the other girls.

Keesha says that Michelle says shes not in an alliance with Angie, and it's bullsh!t and she knows it... she says OMG you people think I'm an idiot?

Keesha says she will not do to michelle w/jessie what she did to keesha about steven. She's completely different this week, because last week Michelle was even one of the people trying to stop her from spending time with steven.

Angie says she knows she doesnt have anyone, but Keesha says she knows Angie has memphis. Angie says Memphis reached out to her, that's why. Keesha says she understands and she has respect for Memphis.

Keesha says Angie is a smart girl and has a very good grasp of the game... when she looks down the line of girls, Angie's the one she's scared of. Those other girls are the typical girls that she can deal with. Angie is a strong player in this game, and that's a compliment.

Angie says that is a compliment and just so you know, the reason why they dont talk is because of what happens with the other girls. Angie says everybody wants everyone to draw lines.

Keesha says shes glad she finally got a chance to talk to her, ebcause she was only going off of what other people were saying.

Angie says it is what it is, she's up on the block, but she keeps going back to what Steven says.

Keesha says that Steven said that them 2 together would be very smart, and that she should go talk to her. Angie said he said the same thing to me, and so did Brian.

Keesha says she doesnt want to be one of those backstabbing people in this house, Keesha says she knows Angie is like that too... she never tells lies or is always in everyone's ear. Keesha respects her for that, and it's not personal, those are just the 2 best choices.

K says that jessie is very strong minded and if he didnt want to nom steven he wouldnt have

Angie says if it comes down to K using the veto, to use it on Jessie because Angie cant stand living in the house one more week with Libra. Angie says that she can tell Libra if she wants, but Keesha says she wont, that the convo stays between them.

Keesha is laughing saying she understands about Libra and that she tries to tell Libra all of this, to calm down and that she's burrying herself.

Angie says she heard stuff from the HOH room about Angie laughing from Libra, but Angie was only playing charades.

Angie mentions that she wasnt going to come up and kiss her a$$... Keesha knew she wouldnt and is glad she isnt.

Angie says shes glad she came and talked to her, and keesha is glad too. angie says she was starting to lurk around waiting.

K says April thought that Keesha should talk to Angie when a certain person isnt around.

Angie says when she grouped libra and april together, it's because they were always together, always talking. She says when Libra isnt around she can joke around with Ollie and April. Keesha says she knows, everyone knows it... people are trying to cut ties with Libra all over the place.

Talking about how Libra complains a lot, and Angie isnt the kind of person to complain.

Angie says that she just wanted Keesha to know that she doesnt hold a grudge, she isnt and wasnt ever going after her, and that she didnt know that the plan had changed about Steven, and she thought Dan was going.

Keesha says that steven was the fun in the house, and that she knew it would suck when he went. Angie agrees and Keesha says she knows angie feels the same way because angie was close to him too. They both wish they would have stuck up for Steven and say that he asked them both for a vote, but neither of them gave him one and they wish they did.

Keesha says in real life she wouldnt act like this, she's loyal to her friends... Angie starts to tear up and Keesha says she knows, it's really hard. Angie says she can tell Renny is getting fed up with Libra too... whatever she decides to do, whether she goes home or not it's up to her, but thank you.

Angie goes to get a tissue, says thanks a lot to Keesha for making her cry... Keesha says she understands and she's been crying this entire time she's been in the HOH. Keesha says she's glad she talked to Angie, and that she didnt know... she didnt know how Angie felt about Steven and she thought kind of that Angie backstabbed Steven. Angie says she was glad they cleared things up.

They leave the HOH room and make their way downstairs.
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=9491187&page=6&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Other alliances formed: Jerry and Ollie (Jerry trotted out the old "X" sign), Jerry and Dan (no "X" for you!), Keesha and April pinky swore.

Oh, and Ollie and April did the deed again.

I'm hoping Jessie goes home this week!

"Saturday - Confrontation Day"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-27-08 at 04:38 AM
A qucik recap of Saturday, in no particular order -

Jessie uses family members in his arguements to Keesha and Dan. Dan VERY firmly says that is over the line; don't do it again.

Jerry and Michelle scream at each other about Jessie.

Jessie continues his begging and ranting about being on the block, driving the others crazy (hopefully enough to be evicted next).

Jerry and Memphis got into it about Jerry calling Memphis a womanizer.

Keesha announces to everyone that she is NOT going to put up Libra, so shut up about it already.

A banner planes went by. Not sure what it said, something about Libra, either "We love Libra" or "Libra is a liar". Memphis said both, to different people.

Ollie and April, well, you know....

The electricity went out.

Keesha has waivered on using POV-she was going to put up Jerry at some point. But I think she's back to not using it at all.

Jessie predicted that Renny will win this game.

(This may be the only thing he's said with which I could agree. She does do more listening than everybody there - she seems to be soaking it all in. I wasn't a fan of hers at first, but I have been lately.)

"RE: Saturday - Confrontation Day"
Posted by Estee on 07-27-08 at 11:34 AM
Ollie and April, well, you know....

With Jerry in the room -- providing closing commentary.

"Haven't we done this before?"
Posted by Estee on 07-27-08 at 09:04 AM
April? Has a twin sister.

"RE: Haven't we done this before?"
Posted by volsfan on 07-27-08 at 10:01 AM
I've been spending some time this morning getting caught up butt two things stick out like sore thumbs:

April having a twin is possibly the most scary things to have come out of BB ever! HELP US ALL!

Also, I certainly take offense to putting Jesse in the gay gene pool...URGH!

Posted by Estee on 07-27-08 at 11:33 AM
It comes down to this, Doc: someone has to have Jessie on their side. (I know he's hyper-obsessed with his own body, but he might still feel the need to be with someone else, if only to show them how lucky they are to have him.) So why don't y'all just take one for the team?

Posted by frisky on 07-27-08 at 06:20 PM
Doc! I've missed you and your butts.

Re April, maybe her twin is of the parasitic variety: it's forehead is attached to her forehead.

Posted by Snidget on 07-27-08 at 11:01 AM
quoting the BB profile

"She has an identical twin sister, who is pregnant, and both have the same tattoo on their lower backs"

1. Way to express one's individuality.
2. How pregnant, and is April OCD enough to need to be pregnant just because her sister is?

Posted by Estee on 07-27-08 at 11:29 AM
If they are switching out and her sister isn't pregnant enough to be showing any signs, she could be the one who's having unprotected sex with Ollie. After all, why worry about becoming pregnant when you already are?

Must make for some interesting conversations during the DR trades.

'I'm sleeping with the black one.'
'The boy or the girl?'
'The boy. But if you get a chance to sleep with the girl, go for it. I need the votes.'
'Wait -- I've gotta bed someone just because you're doing it?'
'Don't worry. We'll tell your husband it was me.'

Now, if April & twin last long enough for the pregnancy to visibly show up, it becomes a question of how much supposed-innocent Ollie knows about human biology. 'I'm so potent, the baby shows up in half the time!'

Posted by suzzee on 07-27-08 at 12:08 PM
eeww, just got queasy for a second there.....

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"Veto not used."
Posted by Estee on 07-27-08 at 04:57 PM
No surprise: no one's being backdoored for this one, and it looks like Angie's still the target. She's taking it with a lot of resignation and nothing currently visible in the way of efforts to save herself. Maybe she's decided dealing with this crew for three months isn't worth half a million dollars. She'd have plenty of company, mostly among the viewers.

"A male, muscular Amber."
Posted by Estee on 07-27-08 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-08 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

Jessie just started a rant about how the Jews own everything. Oh, and he hates all Californians because they've all got killer instincts, and that's why he distrusted Brian. Presumably if Brian had been Jewish, he would have owned an assassination agency. Or maybe he is. And did. Oooooh. (Wonder if he's hiring?) BB's response to this? Fish.

I look forward to his first crying jag. And, given that he is now the male Amber, his second through four hundredth crying jags.

ETA: Jessie may have muscled the feeds off the air: they've been down for about forty-five minutes and counting. Either something's up, he won't shut up, or the hamsters are receiving a major dressing-down.

"RE: A male, muscular Amber."
Posted by suzzee on 07-27-08 at 08:38 PM
Seems like Jessie's desperate attention whoremones are out of whack. Someone give him something before he melts down completely and someone slips and falls in it.

"Out to offend everyone by any means possible: quotes"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-08 at 09:11 AM
Jessie's fish-invoking rant, quoted from the Hamsterwatch transcription, up to the point where he brought on the piscines.

"Everybody that lives in Texas either has money, is making money, or is all old money. A hot girl can come here (LA), get in with the wrong crowd, and it's over because first off now they're going to parties where all the celebrities are... Now they're all on drugs and that's it, and it's over for them... And it's so easy for a girl to slip into that, because they're girls.

And then if guys want to do that same kind of thing, they need to start cuddling up with who? Other guys... oh they'll take care of them because yea, they run the city, them and Jews.

No, it's the truth, they do... 'cuz they're the ones with all the money, they're the ones that own the banks, that they get the loans from them --"

-- and fish.

Meanwhile, Keesha was targeting the West Coast:

"I've been told that I may look like a California girl but as soon as I open my mouth they know I'm not from California, 'cuz I'm too nice... people are mean out here."

As was Memphis, aiming at East L.A.:

"The problem was it was in the middle of Mexico, or might as well be."

Honestly, was Amber such a hit that they needed to cast for multiple clones?

Oh, while we're at it, here's one from April about her editing.

"They had me unbutton those two buttons, that's all they kept saying. I would continuously button it up -- I'm in a place of work -- when I'd walk back out of the set, and they'd say 'Nope, we need more cleavage shots.' Well, I think that's how they're completely selling me --"

-- and fish.

'kay, I'll give her that one. But I really don't think the producers told her to go for the Getting To Know You shot on Day One. April's said she's '100% worried' about what America will think about her -- but she won't modify her behavior to project a better image.

"RE: Out to offend everyone by any means possible: quotes"
Posted by kingfish on 07-28-08 at 09:20 AM
Add the naivety meter to the list of destroyed devices this season.

Actually, I guess Natalie blew it up in BB9, but if she hadn't, either Jessie or April would have. Just about every one else would have at least red-lined it.

Posted by Estee on 07-28-08 at 09:31 AM
The hypocrisy meter's getting a workout in the setup department: Keesha announced she's cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had -- except for the current one, of course. Wonder how she'll react the first time one of her alliances backstabs her...

Posted by volsfan on 07-28-08 at 08:29 PM
Wonder how she'll react the first time one of her alliances backstabs her...

Sleep with them? All of 'em are killing me. I don't know that there is one that I remotely care for.

"We wish that it was Jessie's vote..."
Posted by Estee on 07-28-08 at 04:12 PM
We're starting to get a little company: the one-step charge on getting Jessie out this week is being led by Libra and the Diary Room, which has apparently been asking her why the house has been letting him get away with so much. Libra is now starting to push an anti-Jessie campaign on the others, saying Angie can wait and Keesha has no vote (unless it somehow ties).

It'll probably still be 8-0 to evict Angie. Followed by Jessie winning HoH. Again. (Not-so-secret plan: find, identify, and target all Jews.)

"RE: We wish that it was Jessie's vote..."
Posted by suzzee on 07-28-08 at 07:58 PM
Do not even whisper that Jessie gets HOH. {{shudder}} Although I think it might cause his demise because his insufferable look at me-me-me is going to wear on everyones nerves.

I'd like to see Remmy get HOH, just for fun.

Posted by volsfan on 07-28-08 at 08:31 PM
Jesse's constant me me me is already on everyone's nerve cept Michelle and she so into her self...it is a perfect fit! Apparently.

Posted by true on 07-28-08 at 08:54 PM
Um, Libra makes sense here, and I never thought I'd say that.

Ok, I haven't been following the feeds too closely, but what on earth, other than former semi-friend of Brian, did Angie do to become THE target? Do these idiots really think she is a bigger threat than muscle bound bozo? He is such an idiot, that he is going way out of his way to save Angie when he is the other dope on the block. I don't get these idjuts.

Posted by volsfan on 07-28-08 at 09:06 PM
I haven't followed the feeds as much as in the past but from I know...Keesha is the one hell bent on getting rid of Angie. I think Keesha is just a jealous little wench that HAS to be prettiest in the house.

Posted by frisky on 07-29-08 at 01:31 AM
I think Keesha and April both expected to be The Hot One.

Angie has one up on them though: All the guys like her. She's a guy's girl. Add that to her smokin hot bikini bod, and the competition is awwwwn. Angie spends all her time talking to the guys, and the blondes hate it. Why are they out there talking to her instead of in here staring at meeeeeee? It's not faaaaaaiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr!

"Because if she's not doing it, it must be fake."
Posted by Estee on 07-29-08 at 08:33 AM
Yesterday was Renny's birthday. A good time was had by all: even Jessie was courteous for the party. Libra promptly accused everyone who'd been nice to Renny of being fake. She's also said that if she gets HoH, she'll be very angry at anyone who breaks in on her room. Barring that it's exactly what she does twenty times a week.

Michelle revealed she's had a show before this -- TLC appearance. She claims it was about people who look normal during the day and are hot at night. Interesting claim.

The battle to find votes for Jessie's eviction continues: it's a long, slow struggle -- although some people are reluctantly starting to admit Angie may have been tarred with the wrong brush. Still, as Angie puts it, this may be the first week in show history where both nominees are fighting to be evicted. (Get the idea she's a little sick of this crew?) The group is starting to realize Jessie will make a lousy jury member as well as a horrible person to be stuck in Sequesterville with, so there's some sentiment towards getting him out next week if all else fails. Of course, this is a paranoid little cage, so they also think the producers will rig the next HoH competition to be something Jessie can win. (Incredibly, that got out without invoking fish.)

Meanwhile, Jessie is reporting in to Michelle on any conversation he half-overhears, making up what he didn't catch, and claiming that his expert gameplay has entitled him to be in the next All-Stars season.

Oh, and one interesting note on Dan: he was originally cast for Season #9 -- along with his girlfriend. She backed out at the last minute, and they were replaced by Jen & Ryan.

"RE: Because if she's not doing it, it must be fake."
Posted by vince3 on 07-29-08 at 09:21 AM
So they definitely were determined to have the pair of exes and the established pair to both be in that cage........... I bet Dan thinks he could've beaten Adam, too............ (whether or not he would've actually been around that long be damned!)

"RE: Because if she's not doing it, it must be fake."
Posted by suzzee on 07-29-08 at 09:55 AM
Jessie nominating himself for all stars >snort< Jessie "The Body", (oops already taken) the guy you love to hate. Actually I think he'd take anything, wrestling, bachelor, whatever. How about a cage match between him and Joel from Survivor. He's got to be the biggest self promoter since Jonny Fairplay. Jessie "Fairplay", Jonny's little bro.

Dan in the couples season would have been interesting, I wonder if he would have gone for the UTR weakling tactic with his girlfriend as well.

"The last to know."
Posted by Estee on 07-29-08 at 09:40 AM
From what they've been saying on the feeds, the hamsters have no idea the eviction's been pushed back to Thursday. Either someone bothers telling them soon, or Wednesday is going to see the biggest paranoia eruption of the season.

"RE: The last to know."
Posted by suzzee on 07-29-08 at 09:58 AM
How will we be able to tell regular paranoia from super paranoia? That may be what sends Jessie into orbit. Houston we have liftoff...

"BB10 - No longer "Twist-Free""
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-29-08 at 06:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-08 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

Looks like America's Player is coming back. But maybe only for a week.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Big-Brother-News/800044112

Edited to lime helmet myself. Estee started a thread a couple minutes ago.

"RE: BB10 - No longer "Twist-Free""
Posted by Estee on 07-29-08 at 06:09 PM
And what size do you take your lime helmet in?

I'm not sure it's for only a week, although the potentially higher payout would make Eric sick if it was maintained over a full season (and is completely out of character for the notoriously cheap BB). A one-week AP doesn't have much point unless some really strange things are ordered into the cage. But doing this in the most stupid way possible is completely in character for BB -- so we'll wait and see how they execute it.

Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-29-08 at 06:39 PM
Lime helmet in large, please .

If BB is going to use a twist, let's make it something different, at the very least! I hope it doesn't completely ruin the momentum of the game (well, except for Jessie's plans, I guess).

My idea - I'd like to see the 2 least popular in this poll to be nominated by America.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-30-08 at 09:02 AM
You guys really hate Jessie that much? Me personally would love to see Keesha's alliance be dumb and vote Angie out and Jessie win HOH. He would put up Keesha and Libra.....would be great. I have nothing against Angie either but she just seems to be coasting.....a boring player. Jessie plays the game with aggression which I like.

Posted by Snidget on 07-30-08 at 09:09 AM
It isn't that he is aggressive, I do like people who play vs people who coast.

I'm just tired of his attitude that I interpret as everyone else is stupid because they don't agree that the only thing that is good for them in the game is giving Jessie a free pass to the finals.

I mean really, no one else is allowed to act in their own self interest? Just Jessie?

Posted by kingfish on 07-30-08 at 10:23 AM
If he were a monkey in a cage, his actics would be cute.

As a human being in a cage, he's pretty pathetic.

Posted by Loree on 07-30-08 at 03:01 PM
I think I want Jessie to stay in the house just to annoy the rest of them. Angie is rather a nobody in the house. Jessie causes chaos. And I don't want things to go smoothly for these people. I want someone to win HOH that will turn the house upside down and not go with safe noms.

Posted by kingfish on 07-30-08 at 03:21 PM
Not disagreeing, Jessie makes the others react, keeps them loose.

But comparing him and Angie, I think I see thoughts forming in Angie's eyes, but with Jessie, all I see is eyes blinking, and space. I'm always expecting him to let a little drool drip out of the corner of his mouth.

Posted by CTgirl on 07-30-08 at 05:29 PM
I'm always expecting him to let a little drool drip out of the corner of his mouth.

*snort*

ITA. I haven't watched the show for over a week, but I love reading the spoiler update threads. They keep me very entertained!

"It's a theory."
Posted by Estee on 07-30-08 at 02:35 PM
The hamsters were finally told that the live eviction episode had been moved to Thursday. Memphis thinks it's because they have bad ratings, and Keesha hoped they weren't being boring.

By contrast, April believed the BB ratings were so good, they're beating out Survivor -- so CBS moved that to Wednesday and gave them the other show's timeslot.

April's kind of new around here.

Meanwhile, Angie is actively angry about having to spend an extra day in the cage, and Jessie has taken to calling his defecation attempts 'Libras'.

"RE: It's a theory."
Posted by kingfish on 07-30-08 at 03:22 PM
OK, I called this one. I did compare Jessie to a monkey in a cage....

Posted by Snidget on 07-30-08 at 04:09 PM
you get Jessie, you really really get Jessie.

Oh and it is now official, the bleach has sucked the last remaining IQ point out of April's head. *shudder*

Posted by kingfish on 07-31-08 at 03:44 PM
Hah!

Thank yew, thank yew!

(very cute).

"As Angie waits it out."
Posted by Estee on 07-31-08 at 08:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-08 AT 08:24 AM (EST)

At this point, Jessie could set them all on fire and they'd still vote to evict Angie with their dying screams.

Jerry tried to apologize to Jerry for the fight, and Memphis didn't really accept it, so what have we got? Anti-Jerry sentiment again, with the shunning set for the near-horizon. Why is it not anti-Memphis sentiment? Who knows?

There was another Craig Ferguson appearance, which apparently featured Jessie in some way. This may convince Jessie he's America's Sweetheart. It may not convince him he's America's Player, but we don't know who that is: there haven't been any notable or oddly-timed summonings into the DR. Julie may let the unlucky winner know live tonight.

It sounds like the backyard's been off-limits for a while -- something big may have been put together out there. At least one site thinks this means an endurance HoH challenge. (Rigged much?)

And Libra said she never discusses politics among friends. So either Libra has some very agreeable friends or we just found out what she thinks of all these people. Again.

"RE: As Angie waits it out."
Posted by jbug on 07-31-08 at 10:47 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Jerry doesn't act his age?
I would expect someone his age (he's older than me) to be more mature and less childish when it comes to dealing with others and the arguing and screaming.
Or maybe it's just older people I know who are more mature. I truly do not know anyone in his age group who acts so immature.

Posted by Estee on 07-31-08 at 11:20 AM
Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Remember which show Jerry was cast for.

All your questions should now be answered.

Posted by vince3 on 07-31-08 at 11:26 AM
You can also think about it along the lines of the joke that if a couple of women stay in the same place for any length of time, their periods would sync up.

In this case, Jerry's personality synced up with the rest of the young'ns in the cage..........

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-31-08 at 12:48 PM
It's what you do when you are put in a house and the only thing to do is talk about other people.

Posted by jbug on 07-31-08 at 03:45 PM
Oh yes, now I see.

"How stupid do you have to be for this one?"
Posted by Estee on 07-31-08 at 04:59 PM
Guess how many hamsters have talked themselves into believing Endemol faked an earthquake for their benefit. Just guess.

"RE: How stupid do you have to be for this one?"
Posted by Snidget on 07-31-08 at 05:54 PM
How many hamsters are left in the cage? 'Cause I'd say all of them, or using Lisi/BB math that ads up to what 25?

"RE: How stupid do you have to be for this one?"
Posted by Estee on 07-31-08 at 06:39 PM
It's at least up to 'several'. Libra may be trying to lead this charge, too -- with more success than she's had trying to get rid of Jessie.

Maybe they thought BB finally found another use for that stupid volcano.